AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2018
Hi guys! I wanted to come here to ask for some advice! My economic situation is not too great, so I wanted to know what things I could do to make a good show and to earn some extra cash with my current resources. I'd like you to tell me sites where I could work at, social media I should handle, what kind of videos I should record, and other tips that you think might be useful! But given the following:

-I'm broke and I live in a country that fights againts us every day to be even more broke , so camming is real helpful! $ are not affected like my local coin is.

-I have a toy, but I've never known what other kinds of toys I should save towards :( just a dildo vibrator for now

-Only place where I stream at is MFC and sometimes CAM4 but I don't like CAM4 at all, I seem to attract more people looking for sex in real life (which I am not ok with doing, at all) than people that want to pay for a virtual show. I don't know why , I think is something more common in spanish speakers or maybe is common in cam4, idk, tell me your experience, how can I avoid those types of people

-I often dance, use lotion for sensual massages, put a bit of music and talk A LOT, there's people that like that but I also attract people that want to have a conversation and oddly don't want anything sexual (which is fine but there's lots of weirdos too often and it kind of gets to my nerves)

-I only have a couple sets of underwear, I don't know what else I can wear to attract attention! I might save towards that too

-What's the cheapest camming equipment I can get? My laptop mic is broken and I have to do weird stuff with my phone to have a working mic :(

-What are the kind of things that draw you to get into a girl's chat room? I would like to know that too

The things I can save towards might take me a looooong time to finally buying them due to how weirdly my economy works and due to the fact that I gotta support a family first, but I would like to make more cash because I feel that I kind of got lost and I don't have savings anymore! and If I wanna get out of this ugly country I live in, I wanna save money and that's my ultimate goal!

So yes, any piece of advice is well recieved :) thank you so much for reading!

Hi guys! I wanted to come here to ask for some advice! My economic situation is not too great, so I wanted to know what things I could do to make a good show and to earn some extra cash with my current resources. I'd like you to tell me sites where I could work at, social media I should handle, what kind of videos I should record, and other tips that you think might be useful! But given the following:

-I'm broke and I live in a country that fights againts us every day to be even more broke , so camming is real helpful! $ are not affected like my local coin is.

-I have a toy, but I've never known what other kinds of toys I should save towards :( just a dildo vibrator for now

-Only place where I stream at is MFC and sometimes CAM4 but I don't like CAM4 at all, I seem to attract more people looking for sex in real life (which I am not ok with doing, at all) than people that want to pay for a virtual show. I don't know why , I think is something more common in spanish speakers or maybe is common in cam4, idk, tell me your experience, how can I avoid those types of people

-I often dance, use lotion for sensual massages, put a bit of music and talk A LOT, there's people that like that but I also attract people that want to have a conversation and oddly don't want anything sexual (which is fine but there's lots of weirdos too often and it kind of gets to my nerves)

-I only have a couple sets of underwear, I don't know what else I can wear to attract attention! I might save towards that too

-What's the cheapest camming equipment I can get? My laptop mic is broken and I have to do weird stuff with my phone to have a working mic :(

-What are the kind of things that draw you to get into a girl's chat room? I would like to know that too

The things I can save towards might take me a looooong time to finally buying them due to how weirdly my economy works and due to the fact that I gotta support a family first, but I would like to make more cash because I feel that I kind of got lost and I don't have savings anymore! and If I wanna get out of this ugly country I live in, I wanna save money and that's my ultimate goal!

So yes, any piece of advice is well recieved :) thank you so much for reading!
Send me your link on PM I will try to help you, I’m from where you are from.

Status
Not open for further replies.