AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Wishlist with identity protection and low fee - www.kittyvouchers.com

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kittyvouchers

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Mar 16, 2019
The story behind Kitty Vouchers
As a video chat model, some friends wanted to send me various gifts. Some of them, more insistent, pressed me to give them an address to send them, and at first I succumbed, but…
I went through a lot of situations over the time, starting from receiving various gifts, some weirder than the others (for which I have also paid taxes), to face to face meetings with individuals I did not want into my private life.

From the moment I’ve made the decision to not give away any details about my private life, my friends started sending me more generous tips, but I have also found that the platforms I was working on were charging me a very high percentage from the tips, as most of the platforms out there. Also, at the beginning of my career, I thought I could avoid these big fees by also working on other platforms like Skype. But there, I also found that I was struggling to protect my privacy.

Therefore, I thought about it, and, together with a friend that works in IT, we developed this platform that allows models to be absolutely sure that their personal details will be protected and will not reach those who want to send them gifts. This was my first and most important goal.

The second reason was to do something smart so the gifts will fit, in a way that my friends will not spend the money without a result, and I will not have to pay any fees for objects that I have no use for.

That’s how my idea of collecting vouchers and using their value in any online store via the platform came to life, either in full or in part. I also have the option to cumulate several vouchers, so that will allow me to get more expensive gifts.

The third, yet very important, goal was to have no conflict with the authorities. When receiving money, many of my friends (who are also models) told me that they had been forced to pay the taxes in advance for those incomes. With this platform, you no longer have “incomes”, but just gifts, those gifts you want, where you want, in the shape, color and size you want them.

I hope you, just like my girlfriends and colleagues who have already created a free account, will find this platform as useful and profitable as I do.
If you have any ideas or needs not covered by the platform, please contact me using the form on the contact page.

Kiss!

Kitty

Who are you and why should we trust you with our personal info in the first place? Those seem like important pieces of information to share with your proposal.

From the terms & conditions:
"Using the KittyVouchers.com page, visiting it, registering an user account, subscribing to the newsletter on this page, using the services and information provided through this website implies the unconditional acceptance of the below Terms and Conditions.
The present Terms and Conditions may be modified or updated at any time by the administrator of the KittyVouchers.com page without a prior notice to the users."
Seriously?

From the laws mentioned on that page I guess they are based in Romania, but there is no business information to be found. That is required by EU law.

And the FAQ are all videos?

• Helpful!
Reactions: AudriTwo
Didn't some one else start a similar company?
Seem to remember it going down hill.

If you receive "gifts" in exchange for services, they're actually payment, and are taxable. Using gift cards or physical gifts as a way to avoid paying taxes isn't the best idea, and advertising a service as a great way to make tax evasion safe and convenient is maybe not the best idea, either.

This all seems sketch.

Last edited:
Using gift cards or physical gifts as a way to avoid paying taxes isn't the best idea, and advertising a service as a great way to make tax evasion safe and convenient is maybe not the best idea, either.

Totally agree. As a business owner, why would you suggest people to do illegal things? Your business will be reported and you will get shut down before you know it and all those accumulated vouchers will most likely disappear. There are many other ways to get gifts while protecting your identity. Many websites only need an email address for gift cards and it can be a business one with your "entertainer" name. Any decent business will never share the purchaser's details with the recipient and vice versa.

Any decent business will never share the purchaser's details with the recipient and vice versa.

Just a quick remark about that. Amazon isn't very safe, they have shared information before. Not only from third party sellers but also directly through amazon.
That's why some of us use services like deliverycode, because the only other safe option is only to accept giftcards to your emailadress.
Or use a PO Box.

And to add, i agree, kittyvouchers sounds sketchy af.

Just a quick remark about that. Amazon isn't very safe, they have shared information before.
I should have elaborated more. I know with the Wishlist on amazon you need to put an address in and maybe some other personal details. That's why I have never used it. So when this is required of me and I am not sure of what's going to happen with my information, I just dont use the site for gifts. For example, I will use boutinela (bikini site) or honey birdette, because I know my address wont be shared, and I also know that I can just use the gift card and shop directly at their store. Another thing you would do is make sure they will not request an ID matching the name for the gift card. This never happened to me but maybe it could in some cases. Can be a bit time consuming in the beggining but once you have figure 3-4 shops you can safely get gift cards from, you just give your customer the options you're happy to work with. Also, the gift card should come from the store itself, not your customer. That way it avoids them having the gift card number and being able to retrieve order info or card balance. I don't like gift cards anyway cause usually my customers want to buy me things I could buy myself and deduct off my taxes, but if it makes them happy, I wont turn it down ;)

Reactions: LydiaFrost
I should have elaborated more. I know with the Wishlist on amazon you need to put an address in and maybe some other personal details. That's why I have never used it. So when this is required of me and I am not sure of what's going to happen with my information, I just dont use the site for gifts. For example, I will use boutinela (bikini site) or honey birdette, because I know my address wont be shared, and I also know that I can just use the gift card and shop directly at their store. Another thing you would do is make sure they will not request an ID matching the name for the gift card. This never happened to me but maybe it could in some cases. Can be a bit time consuming in the beggining but once you have figure 3-4 shops you can safely get gift cards from, you just give your customer the options you're happy to work with. Also, the gift card should come from the store itself, not your customer. That way it avoids them having the gift card number and being able to retrieve order info or card balance. I don't like gift cards anyway cause usually my customers want to buy me things I could buy myself and deduct off my taxes, but if it makes them happy, I wont turn it down ;)

Dear Mfcalana,

www.kittyvouchers.com do not have the information who offer the vouchers to whom.
Who buy the vouchers will send them by OTHER ways to the "entertainer" SMS, chat, pigeons :)) whatever, NOT by www.kittyvouchers.com.
So we can not match the buyer with the user!!!

BIG Kiss for you. Love you:)

Last edited:
Just a quick remark about that. Amazon isn't very safe, they have shared information before. Not only from third party sellers but also directly through amazon.
That's why some of us use services like deliverycode, because the only other safe option is only to accept giftcards to your emailadress.
Or use a PO Box.

And to add, i agree, kittyvouchers sounds sketchy af.

Dear princessofperv,

Try us and we'll be happy togheter :)
With www.kittyvouchers you have a lot of advantages:
1) you can DECIDE what you like to have as a gift.
2) you can DECIDE from where, any shop over the internet over the planet, not only FEW shops
3) you can accumulate vouchers and you can DECIDE the value of the GIFT.
4) you can split a voucher into small gifts.

Kiss

• Wat?!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Totally agree. As a business owner, why would you suggest people to do illegal things? Your business will be reported and you will get shut down before you know it and all those accumulated vouchers will most likely disappear. There are many other ways to get gifts while protecting your identity. Many websites only need an email address for gift cards and it can be a business one with your "entertainer" name. Any decent business will never share the purchaser's details with the recipient and vice versa.

Dear Mfcalana, i am happy you get the point.
I did not suggest you to have an illegal action. To receive gifts is NOT illegal. So your vouchers will not disappear.
The difference between other ways of gift cards suppliers and www.kittyvouchers are :
1) you can DECIDE what you like to have as a gift.
2) you can DECIDE from where, any shop over the internet over the planet, not only FEW shops
3) you can accumulate vouchers and you can DECIDE the value of the GIFT.
4) you can split a voucher into small gifts.
5) www,kittyvouchers will NEVER know your "enterteiner" name, so.......
6) AND yes, we tray to be a decent business and never share details. But any business has a start, even decent ones :))
Kiss

If you receive "gifts" in exchange for services, they're actually payment, and are taxable. Using gift cards or physical gifts as a way to avoid paying taxes isn't the best idea, and advertising a service as a great way to make tax evasion safe and convenient is maybe not the best idea, either.
Dear Lintilla, you have a point. BUT, on www.kittivouchers.com you will NOT SUPPLY any services, you ONLY receive gifts. Any person from Earth can have the pleasure to offer a gift.

Who are you and why should we trust you with our personal info in the first place? Those seem like important pieces of information to share with your proposal.

My dear, if you have another way to send to you a present without giving an address to deliver it, i am more than happy to use that concept. I am not curious, i just think i can provide a nice service and i like to receive a small fee for it. In this way we both can be happy :) And anyway you put your personal info in every webshop. More, in www.kittyvouchers.com you will never put info about your credit/debit card.

• Wat?!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Dear AudriTwo

The only way to find is to try. After that you can have a real opinion. I am waiting your shot! :))

Kitty, don't be condescending to me. My opinion is this seems sketch. And that's a real opinion. It is your job to prove why it's not to to get us try. Also just because there other sites that we give our personal I formation too when ordering things (granted they don't know we cam), doesn't mean we should feel safe with your site.

Also I wouldn't use your services because gifts don't pay bills.

Kitty, don't be condescending to me. My opinion is this seems sketch. And that's a real opinion. It is your job to prove why it's not to to get us try. Also just because there other sites that we give our personal I formation too when ordering things (granted they don't know we cam), doesn't mean we should feel safe with your site.

Also I wouldn't use your services because gifts don't pay bills.

Dear AudriTwo,

Your opinion is based on nothing. Maybe some strange experience you had or you think you can have.
We are just start so you can not consider we as a thief.
My job is not to prove that i am not a thief, my job is to deliver what i say that i shall do.
As you can notice, i do not know why somebody make a present to a person. You have a voucher and after u register it, you can order whatever you like. That does not mean that u are a model necessarily. The idea came to me because of this industry but is not limited at it.
And i have also an opinion, also real, that you will always find problems where they are not existing. My opinion, as strong as yours is :)

Why is this better than receiving gift cards? Gift cards are a simple, safe option that no one else get’s a cut of... why should people use your obscure unknown service instead of just getting gift cards?
You said you don’t know of another way top send presents without giving a physical address so maybe you don’t know digital gift cards exists? I dunno...
As a new business the burden is on YOU to sell it and double dog daring people to just try it and see is stupid, childish and will make most of us trust you even less.

Dear AudriTwo,

Your opinion is based on nothing. Maybe some strange experience you had or you think you can have.
We are just start so you can not consider we as a thief.
My job is not to prove that i am not a thief, my job is to deliver what i say that i shall do.
As you can notice, i do not know why somebody make a present to a person. You have a voucher and after u register it, you can order whatever you like. That does not mean that u are a model necessarily. The idea came to me because of this industry but is not limited at it.
And i have also an opinion, also real, that you will always find problems where they are not existing. My opinion, as strong as yours is :)

You need to take a customer service 101. Because you suck.

You are so condescending and rude. Bye.

Also are you a sexworker? I'm confused why you would want to use stock image as if that is you?

Who are you? Who is Kitty? What is your experience in the adult industry?

I'm like 65% sure you are a man rping a woman to try to get us on board.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190403-131407.png
    Screenshot_20190403-131407.png
    624.8 KB · Views: 35
Also are you a sexworker? I'm confused why you would want to use stock image as if that is you?

Who are you? Who is Kitty? What is your experience in the adult industry?

I'm like 65% sure you are a man rping a woman to try to get us on board.
LOL I almost searched images for that photo too. This whole thing is just skeezy. Shutting down this spam before it gets too hairy.

Really digging the part where "she" is spamming folks via wall post with variations of 'Happy birthday baby!!!!! Today as a gift for you, we give you 0 fee to use www.kittyvouchers.com' to anyone who has a cake day going.

Nothing says "I'm a real girl!" like a stock photo and use of the word 'baby.'
ah crap I missed that that was happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.