AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Streamate and taxes.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 8, 2019
Hello! I'm new on the forum, and I need advice about taxes, so if someone can give me any advice I would be really happy! In order to follow taxes here in Argentina, as I am a self employee and I pay my own taxes, I was told by a lawyer that I might need to explain where my incomes come from, that means to give the goverment data about the business that pays me (name, country, adress), for example, for every payment that I receive, I might need to say who gave me that money. Is that possible? I mean, do I put "streamate" or what? How do you guys manage this in your cuntries? I will contact Streamate support, but before I would like to hear what do you guys do. I understand every country is different, but any advice will be apreciated

Ifc technology I do believe is streamate's official vanilla company name. It's on all our checks. I'll double check in a bit, as I'm still laying in bed while replying.

Also it's impossible to collect all that information unless you are indie model, we pay streamate to handle that. They do all record keeping.
How do you guys manage this in your cuntries

I think this is a misspelling, but I love it. It made me smile.

Ifc technology I do believe is streamate's official vanilla company name. It's on all our checks. I'll double check in a bit, as I'm still laying in bed while replying.

Also it's impossible to collect all that information unless you are indie model, we pay streamate to handle that. They do all record keeping.

I think this is a misspelling, but I love it. It made me smile.

Thank you! Yes, I am an indie model, I didn't know that some performers pay streamate to do that.

you! Yes, I am an indie model, I didn't know that some performers pay streamate to do that.

A reason why big box sites take out a percentage of earnings is because they are in charge of making all the transactions thus makes them responsible to do so.You can expect all record keeping to be done if it's myfreecams, streamate, Chaturbate, cams.com, imlive ect. So it comes with their service, it's not an additional payment we make.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.