AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC share questions and answers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this question, but... What do you all think of selling Photo Sets on mfc share? Do people actually buy them?

I know videos are more profitable, but I just don't have confidence at making videos at the moment..

Why not just save your own recordings. I know plenty of Twitch streamers that do this for their youtube channels.
Most of us do, but sometimes I come across recordings of shows from years ago when I didn't, and would consider downloading and reuploading somewhere if the show was good enough to justify it.

But
Although I think it's somebody else that's "managing" her content, and for me this is just another sign that they don't know what they're doing.
You're probably right with this. :)

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this question, but... What do you all think of selling Photo Sets on mfc share? Do people actually buy them?

I know videos are more profitable, but I just don't have confidence at making videos at the moment..
Yep, do it!

Reactions: Fatquack
Had some leftover tokens for a while and decided to spend them on a video. Hit play, can't hear anything. Double check sound from another one of her videos, no problem with that one. Try to play it again, still no sound. I was a bit excited to get home from work and watch it tonight, but the lack of audio is really disappointing.

I probably sound like a broken record at this point, but one of the best pieces of advice I can give to models is to manage your content yourself or get a professional to help you. I don't mind eating the token loss, but stuff like this kind of shows who takes their work seriously and who does not.

Had some leftover tokens for a while and decided to spend them on a video. Hit play, can't hear anything. Double check sound from another one of her videos, no problem with that one. Try to play it again, still no sound. I was a bit excited to get home from work and watch it tonight, but the lack of audio is really disappointing.

I probably sound like a broken record at this point, but one of the best pieces of advice I can give to models is to manage your content yourself or get a professional to help you. I don't mind eating the token loss, but stuff like this kind of shows who takes their work seriously and who does not.

You might want to try messaging her. She would probably like to know if her videos aren't working properly, and she might be able to get you a version that is working correctly.

Reactions: AmberCutie

You might want to try messaging her. She would probably like to know if her videos aren't working properly, and she might be able to get you a version that is working correctly.
But first make sure to check the description to make sure it doesn’t note that there is no sound.

Reactions: KylieJacobs
hi gang! havent been on in ages but here's my question for discussion: I know models post photo sets for tks on MFC Share and many do quite well with them, does anyone know of non nude models that do well with photo sets? if they do does anyone have an idea of the content they have in an album? I'm returning to camming and am brainstorming how I want to approach things this time round and I really want photo sets to work for me as passive income seeing as it would be convenient for me to upload when im able.

thanks everyone :)

hi gang! havent been on in ages but here's my question for discussion: I know models post photo sets for tks on MFC Share and many do quite well with them, does anyone know of non nude models that do well with photo sets? if they do does anyone have an idea of the content they have in an album? I'm returning to camming and am brainstorming how I want to approach things this time round and I really want photo sets to work for me as passive income seeing as it would be convenient for me to upload when im able.

thanks everyone :)

I'm not a model, but am a member.

For the content I've been buying of late, it's more on the artistic, yet seductive/alluring side of things. Probably half the photos are of the model clothed, or partially covered. While the others are more of Playboy style feel when they do show something. I can't give you numbers, in terms of how well they've sold. But, it's something I've taken more of a notice to of late as compared to previously when I never really purchased much in the way of content and focused more on being in a model's room.

Hope you're able to figure out things, and welcome back. :)

I might have a weird question :greyalien: ...

Is it allowed (or tolerated at least) to upload watersport videos to MFC Share? I know that "urination" is on the list of forbidden things of MFC but so is having boys on cam but B/G videos are fine on Share?

I might have a weird question :greyalien: ...

Is it allowed (or tolerated at least) to upload watersport videos to MFC Share? I know that "urination" is on the list of forbidden things of MFC but so is having boys on cam but B/G videos are fine on Share?
It looks like it is tolerated because it seems like there is a lot of content like that on Share.

If I add an unlisted album to a collection, is the album still unlisted in the collection? I have one video that I want to only be available for people who tip for the collection, but I'm not sure if that's possible.

If I add an unlisted album to a collection, is the album still unlisted in the collection? I have one video that I want to only be available for people who tip for the collection, but I'm not sure if that's possible.
It would still be unlisted, so the collection members would not see it.
What you'd probably be better off doing is making it password or VIP(assuming you don't have any VIPs set up), then make a "special" for it. So if someone tips for the collection, they also get access to that video.

.Screen Shot 2020-01-20 at 9.37.43 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-20 at 9.38.21 AM.png

It would still be unlisted, so the collection members would not see it.
What you'd probably be better off doing is making it password or VIP(assuming you don't have any VIPs set up), then make a "special" for it. So if someone tips for the collection, they also get access to that video.

.View attachment 82973

View attachment 82974

ohhhh, thank you!

hi girls!
I know it can be a stupid question but
Does MFCShare live affects camscore? I mean if I will be online broadcasting without tips will it drop my camscore?

hi girls!
I know it can be a stupid question but
Does MFCShare live affects camscore? I mean if I will be online broadcasting without tips will it drop my camscore?
Well that's a damn fine question that I don't know the answer to!

Well that's a damn fine question that I don't know the answer to!

I didn't even know there's a live broadcast function from within Share? I knew about while on the model's share, you get a live feed from her room.

If it doesn't tie into camscore, would it tie into MFCShare score or rank since they are different?

I asked support and they answered:

Good!
So it can only have a positive influence, I guess? lol that answer is still lacking some detail, but sounds good to me. :D

Reactions: hellabbgurl
So it can only have a positive influence, I guess? lol that answer is still lacking some detail, but sounds good to me. :D

I think support means that there is no any impact on the camscore from MFCShare live. Tokens always has positive impact. So to sum up using MFCShare is only good for models!

I haven't used MFC Share at all and I've read through this thread and the wiki but I can't find what I'm looking for or I'm not really sure how to ask my question and what solution might apply to it.

I have a photo set that is massive like 100+ pictures and I don't want to trim it down because it isn't really designed that way. My focus is high-quality photo sets with themes and parts and it just really ruins it to cut back a scene to feature only like 10 pictures of it. I really want to sell it in parts, but have it be something that has to be purchased in order, to incentivize purchasing the rest of the parts, without people simply buying the "best part." I would sell it as a full set if it weren't so many pictures, making that pretty pricey for the average member.

My original idea was going to be have it be something that has to be purchased while I am live and use a password protected gallery or something else that I can control who is looking at it specifically and keep track of who is purchasing it so they can't purhcase parts out of order. But.. I'm really confused in Share, in general. Is there another way I can make it so they have to purchase each part, which would be separate galleries/albums in an order I specify? Can I do this with a club some how? I have hardly explored clubs on MFC share because I'm afraid to put things on it. lol!

Sorry if my question seems scattered. I've been doing most of my content off MFC for a while, so I'm a little overwhelmed. Feel free to ask me clarifying questions.

Edit to demonstrate: Let's say I have a photo set of 100 images and I break them up into 4 parts. That's 25 photos in each part. Part 1 is photo 1-25, part 2 is photo 26-50... etc. I want to make it so that part 1 has to be unlocked/purchased before part 2 can be unlocked/purchased. Literally, any way at all, that I can do this using MFC share, would be GREAT.

I haven't used MFC Share at all and I've read through this thread and the wiki but I can't find what I'm looking for or I'm not really sure how to ask my question and what solution might apply to it.

I have a photo set that is massive like 100+ pictures and I don't want to trim it down because it isn't really designed that way. My focus is high-quality photo sets with themes and parts and it just really ruins it to cut back a scene to feature only like 10 pictures of it. I really want to sell it in parts, but have it be something that has to be purchased in order, to incentivize purchasing the rest of the parts, without people simply buying the "best part." I would sell it as a full set if it weren't so many pictures, making that pretty pricey for the average member.

My original idea was going to be have it be something that has to be purchased while I am live and use a password protected gallery or something else that I can control who is looking at it specifically and keep track of who is purchasing it so they can't purhcase parts out of order. But.. I'm really confused in Share, in general. Is there another way I can make it so they have to purchase each part, which would be separate galleries/albums in an order I specify? Can I do this with a club some how? I have hardly explored clubs on MFC share because I'm afraid to put things on it. lol!

Sorry if my question seems scattered. I've been doing most of my content off MFC for a while, so I'm a little overwhelmed. Feel free to ask me clarifying questions.

Edit to demonstrate: Let's say I have a photo set of 100 images and I break them up into 4 parts. That's 25 photos in each part. Part 1 is photo 1-25, part 2 is photo 26-50... etc. I want to make it so that part 1 has to be unlocked/purchased before part 2 can be unlocked/purchased. Literally, any way at all, that I can do this using MFC share, would be GREAT.
Put up an item. When they purchase it you can send a voucher to the hidden album. (Also make sure you put a really high token amount on the album so if anyone finds the hidden link they cannot afford it without your voucher. Do this for each of the albums. )

Explain on the item description that you will first send part one, then so on each time they tip for the item.

• Helpful!
Reactions: magicktrix
Put up an item. When they purchase it you can send a voucher to the hidden album. (Also make sure you put a really high token amount on the album so if anyone finds the hidden link they cannot afford it without your voucher. Do this for each of the albums. )

Explain on the item description that you will first send part one, then so on each time they tip for the item.

Of course! I thought maybe I could use vouchers, but wasn't sure how.

And yes, obscenely high token amounts JUST IN CASE, thanks for the reminder!

hey guys i know this is an older thread. I noticed my option to change header is no longer available. I have lots of free videos. Now i have a profile background in place of this video header? I dont understand where my option to make a videos headers went. I cant find it in setting or under the cog anymore. Im really perplexed ..

Status
Not open for further replies.