AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to tell if a cam girl really likes u for real

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 22, 2019
So i met thus cam girl a long time ago and she seemed very nice, after awhile of talking she knew i liked her and i didnt know if she liked me, one day she told me she loved me on a social media app and i didnt know if she was serious,

We have done lots of shows and she claims she is my girlfriend and she reqlly lobes me and she says she lives locally but everytime i try to meet her there is always a reason why she cant and we have been "dating" for 6 months. I do shows wen i can to helo jer because she says shes always having trouble with bills and life stuff, sometimes she gets uoset wen i cant afford it. And there has been times ibe told her i cant do it anymkre but we still talk, and i still do shows wen i can, is she actually my girlfriend or am a dumbass?

--Doesn't charge you for anything
--Actually meets you in person (no excuses) Especially if she lives locally! That's just nonsense. People fly thousands of miles to be with their loved ones. If my bf who I met through camming lived in my town you bet your ass I'd be ready for that first date asap.
--Doesn't come up with scenarios where they need money from you (My mom is sick/I'm in the hospital/my pet needs surgery/I need rent money etc)

If we actually like you there won't be any huge doubts. From the sounds of it I think you know the answer already unfortunately. For all you know, she could already be married. Even by longdistance standards nothing about what you described sounds like an actual dating situation. It isn't normal to expect someone you're dating that you haven't met in person & aren't living with to pay all your bills and be upset when they don't. This isn't a thing. If in the rare event she actually IS your girlfriend -- she sounds like a pretty shitty one tbh. It sounds like you're being taken for a ride.

So i met thus cam girl a long time ago and she seemed very nice, after awhile of talking she knew i liked her and i didnt know if she liked me, one day she told me she loved me on a social media app and i didnt know if she was serious,

We have done lots of shows and she claims she is my girlfriend and she reqlly lobes me and she says she lives locally but everytime i try to meet her there is always a reason why she cant and we have been "dating" for 6 months. I do shows wen i can to helo jer because she says shes always having trouble with bills and life stuff, sometimes she gets uoset wen i cant afford it. And there has been times ibe told her i cant do it anymkre but we still talk, and i still do shows wen i can, is she actually my girlfriend or am a dumbass?

1. one day she told me she loved me on a social media app:
Very few people in the whole world would say they love someone, when they never actually met each other in person. Assuming she is this type of person she is mentally unstable, or just plain making bs stuff to you.

2. everytime i try to meet her there is always a reason why she cant and we have been "dating" for 6 months.
Would anyone in a romantic relationship always make a reason that they can't meet up for a physical date or interaction? Clearly, if someone "loves" you, then she can definitely organise a time to meet up. By the way, dating starts when you have at least some sort of physical interaction every now and then, so the 6 months is not real dating.

3. sometimes she gets uoset wen i cant afford it.
Lmao... this is self explanatory. Yeah such "love"...

You would never buy your bread a higher price to pay your baker's bills, guy. Even if you love her.
What she does is just not professional, I would say not honest. Blackmail to love is weird.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
--Doesn't charge you for anything
--Actually meets you in person (no excuses) Especially if she lives locally! That's just nonsense. People fly thousands of miles to be with their loved ones. If my bf who I met through camming lived in my town you bet your ass I'd be ready for that first date asap.
--Doesn't come up with scenarios where they need money from you (My mom is sick/I'm in the hospital/my pet needs surgery/I need rent money etc)

If we actually like you there won't be any huge doubts. From the sounds of it I think you know the answer already unfortunately. For all you know, she could already be married. Even by longdistance standards nothing about what you described sounds like an actual dating situation. It isn't normal to expect someone you're dating that you haven't met in person & aren't living with to pay all your bills and be upset when they don't. This isn't a thing. If in the rare event she actually IS your girlfriend -- she sounds like a pretty shitty one tbh. It sounds like you're being taken for a ride.
Id also like to add she says the money is to helo wirh rent aunrs medical bills saus hwr aunt has kidney failure and to help with school bills, like ive even told her im not doing anymlre shows and she will atill talk to me on telegram, ive ralked to women for 5 months and neber meet so ir makes ne think she does vare and is only taking things slowing clmaining she had had terrible relationships like i have, she supposabley loves in detroit and i live in ann arbor, i ask her where she libes to see if she lies but she always says detroit, i also made a fake account and seen her on cam so she couldnt see me and she said her bfs name starts with an 🅰 but i called ber out on it and she said she only said that to protect her personal life wich i can undersrand, she reallt claims she loves me and to see it seems like she is real about it, so if i could also get ur thoughts on this thatd be great, im sure ur reading this thinking wow this guy is dumb but idk

She also told me shes going to columbia to visit her family for the hollodays ans i havent seen her online so im sure thats true..... so i messaged her sayin she has till February 1st to meet me or im done so i wont know what she says till the january 2nd wen she comes back

She also told me shes going to columbia to visit her family for the hollodays ans i havent seen her online so im sure thats true..... so i messaged her sayin she has till February 1st to meet me or im done so i wont know what she says till the january 2nd wen she comes back
Don't you find it strange that you don't have your girlfriend's contact information? It seems you can only talk to her on her camsite. No phone number, instant messenger, social media. I know when I would go visit my family, I would still have total contact with my boyfriend.

Honestly, it sounds like you are getting hustled. Especially if you feel it's necessary to lay out ultimatums, this relationship doesn't come across as a loving relationship.

Do you mean colombia? whats the backstory on ending up in detroit? thats where all the people coming to the USA want to live...detroit :giggle:

Don't even bother. Even if she wasn't just lying to you she doesn't sound like the kind of person who you want to be in a relationship with in the first place.

Don't you find it strange that you don't have your girlfriend's contact information? It seems you can only talk to her on her camsite. No phone number, instant messenger, social media. I know when I would go visit my family, I would still have total contact with my boyfriend.

Honestly, it sounds like you are getting hustled. Especially if you feel it's necessary to lay out ultimatums, this relationship doesn't come across as a loving relationship.
Either telegram or kik

We either talk on telegeram or kik but mostly telegram app

We either talk on telegeram or kik but mostly telegram app
Okay, so why do you have to wait over a week to hear her response to your ultimatum? My point being when you are a relationship with someone, normally them visiting their family doesn't prevent you from speaking with them.

Prepaid International Data plans are like $10-$20 a month.

Id also like to add she says the money is to helo wirh rent aunrs medical bills saus hwr aunt has kidney failure and to help with school bills, like ive even told her im not doing anymlre shows and she will atill talk to me on telegram, ive ralked to women for 5 months and neber meet so ir makes ne think she does vare and is only taking things slowing clmaining she had had terrible relationships like i have, she supposabley loves in detroit and i live in ann arbor, i ask her where she libes to see if she lies but she always says detroit, i also made a fake account and seen her on cam so she couldnt see me and she said her bfs name starts with an 🅰 but i called ber out on it and she said she only said that to protect her personal life wich i can undersrand, she reallt claims she loves me and to see it seems like she is real about it, so if i could also get ur thoughts on this thatd be great, im sure ur reading this thinking wow this guy is dumb but idk

There is a 99.999% chance you are being hustled. Audri brought up a fantastic point - if you were really dating in her eyes, and had been for six months, you would be able to contact her outside of Telegram. You'd have a phone number, a social media profile, something that connected to the REAL HER and not her cam persona. You would have met in person if you lived so close. You would have gone on a date, held hands, something.

Having a super sob story about a relative being sick is a super duper common sob-story for those who use love-bombing as a hustle. They get you to fall in love. Claim they love you too. Give you a little bit of personal attention. And then tell you someone is sick, they are about to get evicted, they are caught in an abusive relationship and need out. There are lots of different stories to tug on your heart-strings, ones created to make you feel like you are rescuing her from the sad parts of her life (and also, stories so sad that you will feel guilty at the idea of not-paying). And sick relatives are the most common, I think.

You already know it isn't real, in your heart of hearts. Otherwise, you wouldn't have felt the need to make a fake account and question her to see if her story lined up. You wouldn't feel the need to post here, looking for our opinions. You don't want to think that you've been strung along for so many months, but even you can't find excuses to account for aaaaalll of the glaring red flags in this scenario. You know she probably doesn't live anywhere near you, or you would have met up already. She doesn't really love you, or she wouldn't grow so upset at the idea you can't pay her bills. You would know where she really lives. You would know why she moved to "Detroit". You would be able to contact her with a phone call or texting - something other than an app used for cam-work communication. You wouldn't feel the need to give ultimatums because you would (hopefully) be filled with trust and faith in your relationship.

Heck, when I was a babystripper, I had a new boyfriend come visit me at work for the fun of it. Did I give him a dance? Heck yeah, I did. Did I charge him for it? Nah. It wasn't the same as doing a dance for other clients. I didn't want his money. And from what I've heard from cam-girls who GENUINELY fell for a member... Once there are true emotions there and a legit relationship has formed, they stop accepting cam-money from their significant other.

Get out now. Don't wait until she writes back - because I imagine that she'll have another story to explain away your fears. And perhaps an even bigger sob-story to justify all of the red flags. She'll say something like, "I'm sorry I can't meet you but I'm in an abusive relationship and that's why I can't give you any personal info or they'll see. I want to leave but I can't afford it - my aunt's medical bills are too much. But you are the one I love, please don't leave or I will have no one left." So yeah. Most likely, there will be an excuse or a justification to soothe your emotions. But after that, and most significantly, nothing will really change. She still won't meet. Won't text. Will still expect money.

You don't need any more excuses or justifications. Just stop paying. Seriously. Let EVERY SINGLE cent dry up. Don't tell her you're going to stop because you don't trust her (she may just double down on the love-bombing to reassure your heart and get you to start paying again). Just say you lost your job and have no more savings. Don't worry about her "sick aunt" for a few months. See how she reacts and see how friendly she is towards you then. See how much attention you get and whether she still says she loves you. You'll get a much more accurate view of how she really sees you when you take money out of the equation ENTIRELY.

Okay, so why do you have to wait over a week to hear her response to your ultimatum? My point being when you are a relationship with someone, normally them visiting their family doesn't prevent you from speaking with them.

Prepaid International Data plans are like $10-$20 a month.
Claims she doesnt have a phone, wich is weird

Oh come on @Jasonmccartey123 sorry to be harsh but she is playing with you, the sooner you forget about her, the better it is for you. Stop sending her money or buying her shows, she's a scam. Dont waste your time, really.
i understand, i also underatand that camming is a business but like im a good person and never fuck no one over, how could someone do me like this, i couldve done shows regardless as a friend but how can u lie to someone for this long like this, like im a loyal ass person and i just literally waisted 6 months of my life

There is a 99.999% chance you are being hustled. Audri brought up a fantastic point - if you were really dating in her eyes, and had been for six months, you would be able to contact her outside of Telegram. You'd have a phone number, a social media profile, something that connected to the REAL HER and not her cam persona. You would have met in person if you lived so close. You would have gone on a date, held hands, something.

Having a super sob story about a relative being sick is a super duper common sob-story for those who use love-bombing as a hustle. They get you to fall in love. Claim they love you too. Give you a little bit of personal attention. And then tell you someone is sick, they are about to get evicted, they are caught in an abusive relationship and need out. There are lots of different stories to tug on your heart-strings, ones created to make you feel like you are rescuing her from the sad parts of her life (and also, stories so sad that you will feel guilty at the idea of not-paying). And sick relatives are the most common, I think.

You already know it isn't real, in your heart of hearts. Otherwise, you wouldn't have felt the need to make a fake account and question her to see if her story lined up. You wouldn't feel the need to post here, looking for our opinions. You don't want to think that you've been strung along for so many months, but even you can't find excuses to account for aaaaalll of the glaring red flags in this scenario. You know she probably doesn't live anywhere near you, or you would have met up already. She doesn't really love you, or she wouldn't grow so upset at the idea you can't pay her bills. You would know where she really lives. You would know why she moved to "Detroit". You would be able to contact her with a phone call or texting - something other than an app used for cam-work communication. You wouldn't feel the need to give ultimatums because you would (hopefully) be filled with trust and faith in your relationship.

Heck, when I was a babystripper, I had a new boyfriend come visit me at work for the fun of it. Did I give him a dance? Heck yeah, I did. Did I charge him for it? Nah. It wasn't the same as doing a dance for other clients. I didn't want his money. And from what I've heard from cam-girls who GENUINELY fell for a member... Once there are true emotions there and a legit relationship has formed, they stop accepting cam-money from their significant other.

Get out now. Don't wait until she writes back - because I imagine that she'll have another story to explain away your fears. And perhaps an even bigger sob-story to justify all of the red flags. She'll say something like, "I'm sorry I can't meet you but I'm in an abusive relationship and that's why I can't give you any personal info or they'll see. I want to leave but I can't afford it - my aunt's medical bills are too much. But you are the one I love, please don't leave or I will have no one left." So yeah. Most likely, there will be an excuse or a justification to soothe your emotions. But after that, and most significantly, nothing will really change. She still won't meet. Won't text. Will still expect money.

You don't need any more excuses or justifications. Just stop paying. Seriously. Let EVERY SINGLE cent dry up. Don't tell her you're going to stop because you don't trust her (she may just double down on the love-bombing to reassure your heart and get you to start paying again). Just say you lost your job and have no more savings. Don't worry about her "sick aunt" for a few months. See how she reacts and see how friendly she is towards you then. See how much attention you get and whether she still says she loves you. You'll get a much more accurate view of how she really sees you when you take money out of the equation ENTIRELY.
but heres the thing i have done that and she still talks to me, ill tell ber im so poor ill eat dog shit for a dollar and she just says its not a problem if i dont do it its fine and she will be fine and assure me not to worry about her

Looks like you fell for the love scam. If it comforts you, there have been many here before you (and highly likely even more who didn't write here). Studio model?

I'm sorry it happened to you. Consider it a hard and expensive lesson.

Looks like you fell for the love scam. If it comforts you, there have been many here before you (and highly likely even more who didn't write here). Studio model?

I'm sorry it happened to you. Consider it a hard and expensive lesson.
She does it from home and the website is imlive.com u have to by credits then use the credits

When a person loves another person they'd move mountains to be with them. She can't even clear an afternoon when you supposedly live close to one another. Also, if she doesn't have a telephone how would she be able to use messenger apps? Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure you can only use those apps through smartphones, especially kik.

I'm sorry, but you really need to just block this girl, stop wasting time, money and emotional energy on her and move on.

These are great advises, either follow them or not. The outcome will always be your decision. I'm sure an adult decision can be made. you have posted for advice, it was given and ultimately your action has to come from you.

Reactions: Carmita Bonita
These are great advises, either follow them or not. The outcome will always be your decision. I'm sure an adult decision can be made. you have posted for advice, it was given and ultimately your action has to come from you.
I know and im not going to pursue this anymore more, im just gonna use the money for my next semester of college, i honestly didnt expect this i was expecting everyone to laugh and talk shit and call me dumb lol

I know and im not going to pursue this anymore more, im just gonna use the money for my next semester of college, i honestly didnt expect this i was expecting everyone to laugh and talk shit and call me dumb lol
Nah, you seem like a nice guy who was taken for a ride. Most of the models here (I would say all) actually care about their job and when models like the one you’re discussing take members for a ride, we all can suffer. Every single model has some version of an alter ego/hustle to keep the cam world separated from our actual self. Some just have zero ethics to go along with it and that’s very unfortunate.

Claims she doesnt have a phone, wich is weird
a millennial woman not having a phone is weird.

i agree, keep your money and save it towards your education. be forwarned to be love-bombed when she gets back.

more info on relationship scams.

Nah, you seem like a nice guy who was taken for a ride. Most of the models here (I would say all) actually care about their job and when models like the one you’re discussing take members for a ride, we all can suffer. Every single model has some version of an alter ego/hustle to keep the cam world separated from our actual self. Some just have zero ethics to go along with it and that’s very unfortunate.
I understand and ill be honest ive talked to a few cam girls and theres just something about it that i really enjoy literally 100% of the time i dont ask for dirty shiws i just like talkin to new people and possibly find someone cool that is down for a relationship lmao but not yet

Status
Not open for further replies.