AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Using Onlyfans with Android Please Help January 2020

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReinaStorm

Cam Model
Sep 20, 2015
United States
allmylinks.com
Twitter Username
@goddessgypsy
MFC Username
ReinaSunshine
Streamate Username
Goddess_Gypsy
Chaturbate Username
Goddess_Gypsy
I just started a Onlyfans last month. I currently have an Android phone. I have not been able to find an app to use Onlyfans on my Android.

I have only been able to access it through my computer.

I saw somewhere that google won't allow an app through the playstore because it's against its policies.

However, I haven't been able to find a way around it.

I don't see any third party apps to download it through.

Also, I tried to log in on my Android to Onlyfans just in the google bar and can not login on Onlyfans at all from my phone.

Can anyone offer any advice to help me?

This is also making me nervous because if I can't log in on Onlyfans through my Android what about fans who have a Android phone? How will they log in to join or view my Onlyfans?
It really limits who can join your Onlyfans if they can't access it if they have an android. Is there any hope? I'd like to upload videos and pictures there without having to use my computer all the time. Much easier to use my phone.
I have an old Iphone but it is blurry so can't use it. I'm going back to Iphone soon but in the meantime this Android phone is what I have to work with.

I just started a Onlyfans last month. I currently have an Android phone. I have not been able to find an app to use Onlyfans on my Android.

I have only been able to access it through my computer.

I saw somewhere that google won't allow an app through the playstore because it's against its policies.

However, I haven't been able to find a way around it.

I don't see any third party apps to download it through.

Also, I tried to log in on my Android to Onlyfans just in the google bar and can not login on Onlyfans at all from my phone.

Can anyone offer any advice to help me?

This is also making me nervous because if I can't log in on Onlyfans through my Android what about fans who have a Android phone? How will they log in to join or view my Onlyfans?
It really limits who can join your Onlyfans if they can't access it if they have an android. Is there any hope? I'd like to upload videos and pictures there without having to use my computer all the time. Much easier to use my phone.
I have an old Iphone but it is blurry so can't use it. I'm going back to Iphone soon but in the meantime this Android phone is what I have to work with.
Use the Internet Browser on your phone. Chrome? I don't know what android web browser options are, but that's the only way to get on Onlyfans. They have no app.

• Hugs
Reactions: ReinaStorm
Use the Internet Browser on your phone. Chrome? I don't know what android web browser options are, but that's the only way to get on Onlyfans. They have no app.
Thanks so much Amber. I've been trying to use my browser on my phone and it won't let me log in. Just ask if I'm a robot and still won't go to the site. I'm starting to wonder if fans have the same issue if they have Android. Like if someone who has Android tries to join they might be out of luck. I like Onlyfans so far so good but I guess I better go find another fan site to give my fans an alternative if they have Android as well. Either way I'm keeping my Onlyfans. :)

I upload and access OF on my Samsung Note 9 okay! However I use the Samsung internet browser that is provided, have not tried on Chrome, so OF is Android friendly.

• Hugs
Reactions: ReinaStorm
@AmberCutie you are sooooooo amazing. Your idea about a different browser worked. My original browser wouldn't let me log into Onlyfans but I went to the playstore and uploaded the Microsoft Edge browser and it will let me log into my account. I am now able to get to my Onlyfans dashboard to post pictures and videos thanks. :)

I upload and access OF on my Samsung Note 9 okay! However I use the Samsung internet browser that is provided, have not tried on Chrome, so OF is Android friendly.
Thank you it worked on the Microsoft Edge browser after I took Ambers advice. You are both so kind I appreciate that you and she took the time to help me figure this out :h: :) :h:

Reactions: LittleLei
I use it on my Moto E4 Plus just fine, and that's an old phone at this point. I used Chrome, then opened my menu and selected "add to homescreen" - this gives you a shortcut directly to the website you do it with, which more or less functions as an app because it doesn't open your whole browser, just that page. I put it in my "social media" folder. I would think you could do something similar with other browsers/operating systems, but I haven't tried any so I can't say for sure.

Screenshot_20200115-063933.png

• Helpful!
Reactions: LittleLei
Status
Not open for further replies.