AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ehotlovea

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I'm very serious. It represents the entirety of my opinion about her.

And you can't possibly see how that's racist? Lovely.

And you can't possibly see how that's racist? Lovely.

It's more prejudice than racist to dislike someone based upon their language, grammar, etc. due to their nationality or location. Either way, it doesn't negate the fact that it's ill-conceived biased views towards others.

FWIW and a little off-topic, I've always had issues with the term "racist/racism" because, IMO, there's only one race: human race. The tone of our skin doesn't change the fact that we're all human. More like subspecies, along the lines of other animals. But, people have issues with considering themselves "lowly" like animals so they have to elevate the status.

Apologies for going off-topic.

Ah yes, we all go on to Cam Sites to care about the grammar, punctuation, and spelling of models. That is always in our minds as viewers. Why care about the woman or the show when you can get angry at the grammar? :D
The only time I ever care about the language barrier/difference is when we are trying to discuss something - but I don't get angry or annoyed etc I simply try to adapt it for her or me, and ask them to reword or I will. Or if push comes to shove, I will use translate and let them speak in their native tongue.

But I am guessing most times, you and others know exactly what she and other models who are not great at English or grammar (or grammar in their own language - not everyone is smart when it comes to academics) are saying (or trying to say). Maybe cam sites are not for you if you're too worried about this. Or maybe you're just trying to find every possible thing you can to try shame her and make her look stupid.

Who even comes on the internet to police grammar?
Either way... LOLZ

Seems like there is a new young girl in town with the same studio as ehotlovea:

Expect guys complaining about her too. Her room is the same: ignore everyone and fake react to tips. The reason i say she is the same studio is the room style + her bio image is quite "unique" that is only in ehotlovea's and the same format for it.

But yeah get ready for lots of complaints about this model too on here haha

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise

Expect guys complaining about her too. Her room is the same: ignore everyone and fake react to tips. The reason i say she is the same studio is the room style + her bio image is quite "unique" that is only in ehotlovea's and the same format for it.

But yeah get ready for lots of complaints about this model too on here haha
Thanks for heads up. I will unwatch thread. I am exhausted recently, and have 0 patience w complaining, I'll leave it to those of you who handle it better and more helpfully :) It upsets me too much.

• Funny!
Reactions: DoD404 and NotYou

No, it's a copycat. I saw some of her shill's accounts get banned in ehotlovea's room for advertising and accusing ehotlovea of being the imitation 😂 Almost thought it was a troll project since there does not seem to be a reason for her to copy the advertisement for evhotlovea's long-gone ohmibod when she could just use a Lush and not have to master ehotlovea's complicated concealment techniques, but there is too much money to be gained not to be serious

I just registered to add my 2 cents.
I happen to know them. Pretty well.
E-a is I-b's sister, they have different fathers though. The woman usually standing in the doorway of I-b is their mom. E-a coached her younger sister about the "business model" that she has invented. Obviously it worked amazingly well, as both sisters are now in top 5 highest earning (human) models of CB. (The #1 is, as we all know, our favourite hentai girl Melody, but she had herself removed from the CB100 list.)
The tipper named t.... in I-b's room is also a relative, pretending to be a random tipper from Germany and doing all the pep-talk for other guys to tip. They rotate tokens between each other (the tipper and the model).
As far as I know, on the other hand, E-a does not rotate tokens and does not have any friends/relatives doing any pep-talk.
In Russia, news travels fast though, especially news about people getting rich. Gossip spreads like wildfire, so now there are conflicts boiling, as there is another russian girl copying I-b's room. The copycat's name is whats_her_name (no advertising intended). Because of this, I-b now created a new account under a different name and had her previous account's followers etc transferred. But there are numerous others who are following E-a's business model now, or at least trying to.
E-a is not wearing a toy and she has been saying it herself to people who know her. But I guess it's not really hard to detect anyway - notice, how she starts her over-the-top reaction as soon as she hears the distinct sound of 500 or 1000 - even though theoretically she must still have her "toy" reacting to a long line of smaller tips. There may be a dozen of 100's in a row but as soon as the Yee-haw hits, she goes Full Steam Ahead as if the vibes levelled up immediately. But it's her business model and it's not really against the ToS in any way, shape or form. It's a show and she is getting tipped for exactly that. Maybe shady, maybe questionable, but... business is business and she is NOT breaking any CB rules.
However, she does get a lot of hate. Maybe more than any other model. She even has a FB hate group with her username... lol
She is tiny and looks childlike in real life, as if the time stopped with her, but her character has changed a lot within the past few years. She used to be smiling and outgoing, perhaps a bit submissive and trying hard to be likable. Now she is quiet, won't really socialize much any more and seems pretty bitter when she does go out.
She has Russia blocked and she often goes through her viewer list when she has nothing better to do and kicks everyone whose profiles say they're from Russia. Someone mentioned her being absent and changing, the time she took a bit of a break was the time when her family found out about her camming and again - the news spread like a wildfire. It was frowned upon for a long time but now, she obviously laughs all the way to the bank and has moved on from being mocked to being envied and looked up to.
As you see, even her mom is stepping in and performs for the camera when her younger sister is taking a snack break or just a rest. I don't have any info whether the younger sister and mother are wearing toys or not, yet I believe the sister does but mom does not.
It truly is a genius business model, hands down. This young woman has brains of Einstein.
PS E-a doesn't use a mod, there is no "boyfriend in the other room". She controls it all singlehandedly. Literally. As you can see, her one hand is always out of the video frame. There's a mouse pad under that hand and she works really quick copy-pasting the phrases she doesn't fully understand into a translator. However, her English is pretty decent anyway, so she doesn't need to translate much to be able to determine who to silence and who to kick. When she goes to kitchen to get something to eat, she logs in to her account from another device and this way keeps an eye on chat and kicks the misfits.
All in all, she is phenomenal, imho, and in many other people's opinions who know her. People look up to her now.
If you have any questions, I can try to give my answers, however, I won't reveal any names nor locations.

Reactions: katiya_
If you have any questions, I can try to give my answers, however, I won't reveal any names nor locations.
Dude don't even act like you have personal information on performers. That is not fucking cool. No one here would even want that info.

She used to be smiling and outgoing, perhaps a bit submissive and trying hard to be likable. Now she is quiet, won't really socialize much any more and seems pretty bitter when she does go out.
I've been watching more than 3 months every now and than whenever I log on. My observations are either she is also affected by this dull season or she is losing her charm; therefore she pushes herself more to earn the same amount she used to make before.
She seems to me sad now, I don't know why. But no one is a robot in here. She works *A LOT*, that's what I know about her. I hope she gets better.

Reactions: Lady_Sha and NotYou
I just registered to add my 2 cents.
I happen to know them. Pretty well.
E-a is I-b's sister, they have different fathers though. The woman usually standing in the doorway of I-b is their mom. E-a coached her younger sister about the "business model" that she has invented. Obviously it worked amazingly well, as both sisters are now in top 5 highest earning (human) models of CB. (The #1 is, as we all know, our favourite hentai girl Melody, but she had herself removed from the CB100 list.)
The tipper named t.... in I-b's room is also a relative, pretending to be a random tipper from Germany and doing all the pep-talk for other guys to tip. They rotate tokens between each other (the tipper and the model).
As far as I know, on the other hand, E-a does not rotate tokens and does not have any friends/relatives doing any pep-talk.
In Russia, news travels fast though, especially news about people getting rich. Gossip spreads like wildfire, so now there are conflicts boiling, as there is another russian girl copying I-b's room. The copycat's name is whats_her_name (no advertising intended). Because of this, I-b now created a new account under a different name and had her previous account's followers etc transferred. But there are numerous others who are following E-a's business model now, or at least trying to.
E-a is not wearing a toy and she has been saying it herself to people who know her. But I guess it's not really hard to detect anyway - notice, how she starts her over-the-top reaction as soon as she hears the distinct sound of 500 or 1000 - even though theoretically she must still have her "toy" reacting to a long line of smaller tips. There may be a dozen of 100's in a row but as soon as the Yee-haw hits, she goes Full Steam Ahead as if the vibes levelled up immediately. But it's her business model and it's not really against the ToS in any way, shape or form. It's a show and she is getting tipped for exactly that. Maybe shady, maybe questionable, but... business is business and she is NOT breaking any CB rules.
However, she does get a lot of hate. Maybe more than any other model. She even has a FB hate group with her username... lol
She is tiny and looks childlike in real life, as if the time stopped with her, but her character has changed a lot within the past few years. She used to be smiling and outgoing, perhaps a bit submissive and trying hard to be likable. Now she is quiet, won't really socialize much any more and seems pretty bitter when she does go out.
She has Russia blocked and she often goes through her viewer list when she has nothing better to do and kicks everyone whose profiles say they're from Russia. Someone mentioned her being absent and changing, the time she took a bit of a break was the time when her family found out about her camming and again - the news spread like a wildfire. It was frowned upon for a long time but now, she obviously laughs all the way to the bank and has moved on from being mocked to being envied and looked up to.
As you see, even her mom is stepping in and performs for the camera when her younger sister is taking a snack break or just a rest. I don't have any info whether the younger sister and mother are wearing toys or not, yet I believe the sister does but mom does not.
It truly is a genius business model, hands down. This young woman has brains of Einstein.
PS E-a doesn't use a mod, there is no "boyfriend in the other room". She controls it all singlehandedly. Literally. As you can see, her one hand is always out of the video frame. There's a mouse pad under that hand and she works really quick copy-pasting the phrases she doesn't fully understand into a translator. However, her English is pretty decent anyway, so she doesn't need to translate much to be able to determine who to silence and who to kick. When she goes to kitchen to get something to eat, she logs in to her account from another device and this way keeps an eye on chat and kicks the misfits.
All in all, she is phenomenal, imho, and in many other people's opinions who know her. People look up to her now.
This is extremely disturbing. We shouldn't know anything personal about a cam model's life other than what THEY want to tell us. It feels almost like doxxing to me even though you haven't said names or locations. These aren't things we are meant to know. Who are you to reveal to a cam forum something personal about her or her family?? It's all fantasy. Ugh.

Honestly, if she was honest up front and said “I’m just gonna sit here and pretend to be turned on and never get fully naked or orgasm”, then nobody would have a problem with her I’m sure. But she’s a fraud lol. She says she will “undress when she feels good enough” but no amount of tips makes her get completely naked. I’m pretty sure nobody has ever seen her pussy online lol. And she also says she’ll squirt?! 😂 I’m starting to think this girl has never had an orgasm honestly.. the way she touches herself is honestly weird as fuck and she seems to be suffering lol. She legit screams.... as if In agonizing pain.... has anyone told her that cumming is supposed to feel good?! Haha if you’re gonna be a fake, at least do some research beforehand lol. It’s just dumb that she makes all these fake promises so people will tip her a lot, and then she’ll just randomly sign off saying she has to go. Lameeeeeeee. Go on some sugar daddy website bitch.

Honestly, if she was honest up front and said “I’m just gonna sit here and pretend to be turned on and never get fully naked or orgasm”, then nobody would have a problem with her I’m sure. But she’s a fraud lol. She says she will “undress when she feels good enough” but no amount of tips makes her get completely naked. I’m pretty sure nobody has ever seen her pussy online lol. And she also says she’ll squirt?! 😂 I’m starting to think this girl has never had an orgasm honestly.. the way she touches herself is honestly weird as fuck and she seems to be suffering lol. She legit screams.... as if In agonizing pain.... has anyone told her that cumming is supposed to feel good?! Haha if you’re gonna be a fake, at least do some research beforehand lol. It’s just dumb that she makes all these fake promises so people will tip her a lot, and then she’ll just randomly sign off saying she has to go. Lameeeeeeee. Go on some sugar daddy website bitch.

Well, despite her being so terrible at being fake, she is in the top 3 or 5 top earners per month on CB, with an average of about $50,000 USD, sooooo... I don't think she needs to do any research to be better at faking.
It appears what she is doing and how is working just fine.. I;d happily fake moans for $50k a month lol

I’m pretty sure nobody has ever seen her pussy online lol. And she also says she’ll squirt?! 😂 I’m starting to think this girl has never had an orgasm honestly.. the way she touches herself is honestly weird as fuck and she seems to be suffering lol. She legit screams.... as if In agonizing pain.... has anyone told her that cumming is supposed to feel good?

Someone tipped 5 tokens
and didn't get to see all kinds
of REAL ORGASMS again.
"Show your pussy, at least, bb.
No? What a greedy bitch!"
Such a cruel world.

And yeah.
Where did you get
so much energy from
to hatewatch the model
you obviously don't like?
Mind sharing some?

I'm not a fan of the girl's
in question shows neither.
You'll never believe
but I found the way out.
Listen carefully now.
I JUST DON'T COME TO HER ROOM
AND DON'T WATCH HER SHOWS
for a pathetic purpose
of judging every move of hers.

She may or may not be dishonest and weird
but there's the only one fucking clown here. You.

Someone tipped 5 tokens
and didn't get to see all kinds
of REAL ORGASMS again.
"Show your pussy, at least, bb.
No? What a greedy bitch!"
Such a cruel world.
Top tippers there generally give 4000-10000, and many smaller contributors will fill in impressive yellow walls, thinking their generosity and collective support will get them something in return. That's one way to make tippers who demand they see something before spending more than 5 tokens.
I’m pretty sure nobody has ever seen her pussy online lol.
She started by logging in naked and having sex with her boyfriend in public, probably earning less in a month than she does in a day, so you can't blame her for learning some "hustle", but 100% hustle is taking things too far

Reactions: DoD404 and NotYou

E35E3B96-95A8-4D5A-80F1-B01028ABE3DF.gif

This totally doesn't read like someone who is bitter for getting hustled.

Lol do you even know what a real orgasm sounds like? Someone's bitter.

Lol do you even know what a real orgasm sounds like? Someone's bitter.
HOW DARE YOU to assume
that he doesn't know
what a real orgasm
sounds and looks like?
Of course he knows.
Silly!
A real orgasm is an orgasm
which he considers real.
I.e. an orgasm gotten and shown
just the way he likes.

I bet he knows everything
about women's orgasms
and how variable and different
they may be.
He's an expert.
Highly experienced, btw.
He has seen a lot of porn.

Don't we dare to assume
that he's just a bitter dickhead
on the Internet
who has probably never seen
a naked female body
in the front of him irl!

It's been how long now, and people are still butthurt over this?
First time this room happened to come to my attention was from a bitter model in another room in 2017...
(so it's far to be ended I guess ^^)

HOW DARE YOU to assume
that he doesn't know
what a real orgasm
sounds and looks like?
Of course he knows.
Silly!
A real orgasm is an orgasm
which he considers real.
I.e. an orgasm gotten and shown
just the way he likes.
(OT) I like your prose/poetry :) ... or maybe you type on a smartphone ?

• Hugs
Reactions: Beawaresweety
Well, despite her being so terrible at being fake, she is in the top 3 or 5 top earners per month on CB, with an average of about $50,000 USD, sooooo... I don't think she needs to do any research to be better at faking.
It appears what she is doing and how is working just fine.. I;d happily fake moans for $50k a month lol

Does she actually make that though? Given that age-verified users can freely gift tokens to each other, how can we know what part of that $50K is real and what part is just transfers between a close group to bring in real bidders? If you discovered - by experiment - that every $10 of fake bids brings in $1 of real bids, that would be a strong incentive to design a scheme with a lot of fake tokens coming into your room. I have no idea if 100% of her $50K is real or not. But given that her entire show appears to be about her bragging to the audience that she is never going to do anything for them, you have to scratch your head and at least ask is all of that $50K real.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kiki Jane
If you discovered - by experiment - that every $10 of fake bids brings in $1 of real bids [...]
In this setup, it's still $60k a year!
I have absolutely no idea if 60k translates to "well paid cam model" or not, but you'd be hard pressed to find a place on the planet where that isn't a wage you can get by on. Maybe even comfortably.

The token gifting scheme could of course be correct, but it's borderline conspiracy theory. And also I don't care. A market got a supplier who only seems to break (mostly imaginary) moral rules, which the cam industry seems to have much more of than any other industry. I guess there is no oppression like self oppression.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I have not watched her for a while. Something tells me she is not self tipping.

Has anyone here been around when she first did this "when I feel good enough..."? Was this instantly a hit? I admire the idea and the courage to do that including or especially the courage to ban even users that have tipped thousands of tokens, which is clearly NOT advisable at all normally.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Does she actually make that though? Given that age-verified users can freely gift tokens to each other, how can we know what part of that $50K is real and what part is just transfers between a close group to bring in real bidders? If you discovered - by experiment - that every $10 of fake bids brings in $1 of real bids, that would be a strong incentive to design a scheme with a lot of fake tokens coming into your room. I have no idea if 100% of her $50K is real or not. But given that her entire show appears to be about her bragging to the audience that she is never going to do anything for them, you have to scratch your head and at least ask is all of that $50K real.
You have been talking about this crafty little idea you came up with in the shower for a while now. First, self tipping is very rare on a Chaturbate (not so on MFC). Second, ehotlovea is probably NOT a culprit because you can check the top tippers for her on a that ranking website and she receives her tokens from thousands of users, she doesn’t have any “whales”. Which adds a layer of difficulty to the process and most wouldn’t bother creating 100s of verifies accounts to cycle tokens. Third, Chaturbate frowns at that practice and has banned models in the past for doing it. I would advice you NEVER to suggest one of “your models” to do this little scheme you came up with or you might end up getting them banned from the platform.

You have been talking about this crafty little idea you came up with in the shower for a while now. First, self tipping is very rare on a Chaturbate (not so on MFC). Second, ehotlovea is probably NOT a culprit because you can check the top tippers for her on a that ranking website and she receives her tokens from thousands of users, she doesn’t have any “whales”. Which adds a layer of difficulty to the process and most wouldn’t bother creating 100s of verifies accounts to cycle tokens. Third, Chaturbate frowns at that practice and has banned models in the past for doing it. I would advice you NEVER to suggest one of “your models” to do this little scheme you came up with or you might end up getting them banned from the platform.

Yeah, I was going by chaturbate100
Does anyone know if that includes offline tips, fan club purchases, video/photo set purchases?

Happy Birthday @Mila_

Reactions: Mila_
Does anyone know if that includes offline tips, fan club purchases, video/photo set purchases?

Only 'active' tips when the model is broadcasting. Fan club membership, offline tips, privates, video/photo purchases are not included. If you want more info, join their Telegram (lots of mindless tallk tho so be warned.. haha).

• Helpful!
Reactions: NotYou
Status
Not open for further replies.