AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not allowed to enjoy more than one person/model; we're not allowed to laugh with, or make laugh... It's just silly and crazy sometimes.

It's like that silly middle school nonsense about how you can't be friends with two different groups of people at the same time and have to pick one.... Ugh

Why, please? Why?
Visibility ^^
Even if it's fake, users come in to check and they have a flow

in CB this doesn't work anymore since they limited the number of active hashtags to 5 (only the 5 first really work)

who's definitely not pregnant.

While it's obvious that in this situation that it's just a spammed popular tag, it's absolutely possible to be pregnant and not look it yet.

While it's obvious that in this situation that it's just a spammed popular tag, it's absolutely possible to be pregnant and not look it yet.
Of course, I agree. But coming from a girl who claims to be mature, 18, milf, ebony, Indian and German at the same time, allow me to have doubts about that 😆

I forgot to mention that hashtags don't work as a mean to find models on that site, so... double why!

I forgot to mention that hashtags don't work as a mean to find models on that site, so... double why!
where ?

I bet on : she is multi-streamming and don't try to understand that sites are different lmao

One of the nice things about MFC is that you can usually hide your tips from the chat room. We can also tip silently and anonymously. However, if you tip anonymously, even the model won't know who tipped it unless you put a note with it. My typical method of tipping was to do a few smaller tips on occasion in the room, and more than that as hidden. Nearly all silent because the noise bothers me.

On MFCShare, I believe the model has various options: Don't publicly show tip in chatroom, member can hide name and show as "anonymous" on page, don't show any name, show name only, show name and tip amount.

So, I think MFC has the better tipping options over CB from that perspective. So, it does allow for some anonymity from other members. However, it doesn't guarantee people can't figure it out. For example, I was in a model's room and tipped for an item off share, which caused the model to react accordingly. Suddenly a few dumbasses started calling out the tip amount immediately, even though I did the option for it to not show publicly in the room. They figured it out by going to the MFCShare page and looking at the "Recently tipped" list.

Even with that, I'm generally okay with the tipping options MFC does. I'd personally like to see an option for members to be hidden when online. I like the social aspect of MFC, with friends list, etc and you can see when someone is online. But, I'd also like the ability to approve the requests as well as be hidden from everyone except the model when you're in her room. I always got messaged by at least a couple of models any time I logged on. I set it so only friends and bookmarked models to prevent other members and models I'd never talked to from messaging me. But, it doesn't stop those on your list from messaging you when you want to be left alone. If you don't respond then they typically took it as you're mad or upset with them.

Tipping anonymously or sending a non-public tip can also be exposed in rooms where the model is using a tip activated toy if the program is set to say in the public chat whose tip the toy is responding to and the amount of that tip.

Reactions: KariLove
The begging, bullying, or slandering other models.

The other day i was on MFC, relearning the ropes and getting ideas and this models asked is anybody there? to gain chatters, and this one chatter said yes, and she procedes to chew him out and tell him the last time that he tipped her. and i was just...FLOORED. Total turn off. can't do it. but, to each thier own.

Tipping anonymously or sending a non-public tip can also be exposed in rooms where the model is using a tip activated toy if the program is set to say in the public chat whose tip the toy is responding to and the amount of that tip.

yep, and that annoys me about the Lovense products. It should not pick up hidden or ninja tips. I believe anonymous tips are stated as anonymous due to no name associated with them.

Reactions: NotYou
The begging, bullying, or slandering other models.

The other day i was on MFC, relearning the ropes and getting ideas and this models asked is anybody there? to gain chatters, and this one chatter said yes, and she procedes to chew him out and tell him the last time that he tipped her. and i was just...FLOORED. Total turn off. can't do it. but, to each thier own.

yeah, have seen that happen. But, normally it is when a member demands somethingwithout a tip.

I don’t know if this should go here or, in the member thread.

I recently logged back on to MFC after a break and saw a model who at one point was a top three model. But, her cam score was down in the 1600’s or so.
Being the curious person I am, I asked her via PM or tip note about it as it is very rare to see this. I asked her if it was a recycled studio account or if she came back from a break.
She bitched me out, saying I was a troll and banned me from her room because people did that to her yesterday. WTF? I even sent her an MFC mail after with more of an explanation and sent her an offline tip. No response, and it shows as she read it. Still banned. Oh well

I don’t know if this should go here or, in the member thread.

I recently logged back on to MFC after a break and saw a model who at one point was a top three model. But, her cam score was down in the 1600’s or so.
Being the curious person I am, I asked her via PM or tip note about it as it is very rare to see this. I asked her if it was a recycled studio account or if she came back from a break.
She bitched me out, saying I was a troll and banned me from her room because people did that to her yesterday. WTF? I even sent her an MFC mail after with more of an explanation and sent her an offline tip. No response, and it shows as she read it. Still banned. Oh well

Maybe she already feels bad about having a much lower camscore/earnings than she used to.

What is she to say? "Yeah I lost a lot of members and make less money now." Ya know? Just trying to think from her perspective.

Maybe she already feels bad about having a much lower camscore/earnings than she used to.

What is she to say? "Yeah I lost a lot of members and make less money now." Ya know? Just trying to think from her perspective.
Yeah if I was having a hard time dealing with a sudden drop in success, I'd probably lash out at anyone bringing it up to me, too. @ForceTen unless you were already really chatty and friendly with the model, it probably came off very badly. Bad approach, my dude.

Yeah if I was having a hard time dealing with a sudden drop in success, I'd probably lash out at anyone bringing it up to me, too. @ForceTen unless you were already really chatty and friendly with the model, it probably came off very badly. Bad approach, my dude.

Yep,in hindsight it was a question probably best left unasked. For clarification I did not ask it in public, hoping to avoid any negative reactions which obviously was not the case.

It was an honest question as I have seen a couple of studio models get recycled accounts. As well as was thinking she might have come back after a long break. Which, if she had, was going to say welcome back and wish her good luck.

I did tip her after the ban, and in my email apologizing for any wrongdoing on my part as well as give her explanation of why I asked.

As said, wasn’t sure if this should go here or in the member thread because I see some wrongdoing on both sides.

About the hashtags question above - it's a trend to just copy-paste all the hashtags from the front page of CB as clickbaits. They do generate extra traffic, being the most popular hasthags.

I made the mistake of accidentally entering a model's room whilst logged in on my own model account (I actually think her stream autoplayed whilst I was checking out her MFC Share page). I was immediately kicked, as is perfectly valid and understandable, but then as her stream continued to autoplay in another tab I heard the most absolute vile filth from her, telling a member essentially to stop being such a nasty *blank*, if they were ever caught again they'd be coming to *blank* them up, etc.

I laughed for a bit, wondering what someone could've said to the model to receive such a strong reaction... to realise that there were very few people in her room and I was the person being threatened!

Once again, totally get banning models from your room, but to go on a tirade to your 5 viewers like you're standing outside a pub in a dodgy town after having a few too many... very strange indeed.

This isnt technically an annoying thing the models are doing, but the number of times in the last couple of days that I've clicked on a room to find out they were on "less than a minute ago" is too damn high...

The most annoying things, on CB, are done by the mods. I can't count how many times someone has asked "what happens at the goal" or "what happens in the ticket show", only to have a mod say "tip and find out."

Recently, a model was doing a 2 girl Group Show. The mod said that both models would be naked. When the model realized what he was saying, she corrected him and said that they would be topless. No matter how many times the model corrected the mod, he continued to say that they would both be naked.

The most annoying things, on CB, are done by the mods. I can't count how many times someone has asked "what happens at the goal" or "what happens in the ticket show", only to have a mod say "tip and find out."

Recently, a model was doing a 2 girl Group Show. The mod said that both models would be naked. When the model realized what he was saying, she corrected him and said that they would be topless. No matter how many times the model corrected the mod, he continued to say that they would both be naked.
Oh hell no. I don't do mods anymore for the last few years but I would take the mod power away if he tried to repeat wrong information the second time. I'm the damn boss in the room and no one else. Not even big tippers.

There were like 200 people in this models' room and someone tipped her 500 tokens. Model said "Finally a decent tip!" I thought this was pretty rude towards any other tipper. She was obviously in a bad mood and the whole time she was begging for tokens. It was pretty sad to see.

Reactions: NotYou and DoD404
There were like 200 people in this models' room and someone tipped her 500 tokens. Model said "Finally a decent tip!" I thought this was pretty rude towards any other tipper. She was obviously in a bad mood and the whole time she was begging for tokens. It was pretty sad to see.

I once went into a model's room for the first time and started to have a chat. I sent her one or two tokens maybe once every minute. Just simple courtesy tips.... I was the only person in her room sending her tokens for 30 minutes. She told me "Could you stop sending me one token tips? That's really annoying." lol

I think some people just burn out on the activity. At that point everything sets off their triggers. Maybe that's the time to find a new career.

I once went into a model's room for the first time and started to have a chat. I sent her one or two tokens maybe once every minute. Just simple courtesy tips.... I was the only person in her room sending her tokens for 30 minutes. She told me "Could you stop sending me one token tips? That's really annoying." lol

I think some people just burn out on the activity. At that point everything sets off their triggers. Maybe that's the time to find a new career.

It's not something I'd ever mention in my room and I certainly wouldn't ban over it or complain about 1 tk tips, but I'd honestly rather just get the tokens as one tip of 30-40 tokens or whatever than get them as a sprinkling of 1 tks. Something about the 1s comes off as annoying and needy. But, again, that's a preference that I'd never actually say out loud in my room.

It's not something I'd ever mention in my room and I certainly wouldn't ban over it or complain about 1 tk tips, but I'd honestly rather just get the tokens as one tip of 30-40 tokens or whatever than get them as a sprinkling of 1 tks. Something about the 1s comes off as annoying and needy. But, again, that's a preference that I'd never actually say out loud in my room.
I... I've said it out loud in my room but only on specific occasions. If the chat is busy, and someone is dropping 1tk's over and over... I'd MUCH rather them just drop a more average sized tip 5-50 tokens once or twice and actually CHAT in the room to enjoy my attention and interaction. I don't habitually thank 1 token tips over and over.

I can see the OP's situation he was the only one around, so it's different'ish.

Same thoughts from a member's perspective. It's great that they're tipping. But, it's annoying as hell. Especially if there's chat in the room it makes things scroll off faster. Just do a few tokens every few minutes instead.

Same thoughts from a member's perspective. It's great that they're tipping. But, it's annoying as hell. Especially if there's chat in the room it makes things scroll off faster. Just do a few tokens every few minutes instead.

I think with the single-token tipping sprees (yellow wall, if you prefer), it’s probably hard to discourage them because usually, the model’s reaction is positive/appreciative. Even if they find it annoying.

On one hand, you probably don’t want to discourage ANY tipper (maybe someday he tips bigger; who knows). On the other hand, dropping a yellow wall into an active chat is kind of obnoxious.

Short of the tipper being more courteous about when he does it, I’m not sure how you solve it that doesn’t discourage tips. It’s a tough one.

I'm a mixed bag of thoughts when it comes to yellow walls or single token tips. I'm happy for every tip but it is a lot of work if it's a nickel here and there and I have a few things that work in conjunction with tips. However, last night I had big tippers in who love to tease and then they drop 1000 tips after. So definitely not saying anything and keeping my internal frustration off my face. I'd rather a yellow wall than one token here and another 10 seconds later on a constant trickle.

I think with the single-token tipping sprees (yellow wall, if you prefer), it’s probably hard to discourage them because usually, the model’s reaction is positive/appreciative. Even if they find it annoying.

On one hand, you probably don’t want to discourage ANY tipper (maybe someday he tips bigger; who knows). On the other hand, dropping a yellow wall into an active chat is kind of obnoxious.

Short of the tipper being more courteous about when he does it, I’m not sure how you solve it that doesn’t discourage tips. It’s a tough one.

Yep, exactly my point. I don't say anything about them because don't want to discourage tipping a model. But, it is frustrating when there's a conversation going on in the chat room and someone drops a yellow wall which breaks it up and pushes text off screen. Or, more annoyingly to my displeasure with that damn tip noise when a model's talking. FFS, there's a reason why I'm in a conversationalist room instead of that's just focused on explicit shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.