AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat.com - Public Thread. New & Existing models are welcome!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Hey guys!
If you are not familiar with Stripchat.com, here is a brief introduction to welcome you aboard.
We are a Live Adult Entertainment Platform featuring free live-streamed webcam performances in both traditional and VR formats. Today, we are one of the most rapidly growing websites in the industry, featuring advanced in-house developed functionality & straightforward, user-friendly models` dashboard.

Long story short, my name’s Chloe, and I am here to support & guide you with any questions you may have devoted to Stripchat.com.

Broadcasting modes and 15 ways to make money:
1. Online tips (Free chat): users can tip you while you’re broadcasting as an appreciation or for a request. Make sure you list your activities along with prices in your Tip Menu so that users know how much to pay for each request.
2. Offline tips: users have the option to send you tips even when you are not online.
3. Spy mode: can be used when you are hosting a virtual private mode and do not want your show to exist in public view. It is the perfect way to earn extra money.
4. Private Show: you set your price per minute, and the requestor enjoys a tete-a-tete show with you. However, spies can enter the Private Show.
5. Private Show recordings: you have the option to record your Private Shows and save them to your video gallery. You can also publish them as paid videos and therefore make some extra cash.
6. Group Show: it is very similar to a Private Show; however, an unlimited group of people can join this show. You set your preferred price per minute. Do not forget to let users know whether the show will start immediately or in 10 minutes so that they can prepare themselves for the fun.
7. Ticket Show: it’s a regular Group Show but instead of setting your rate per minute, you set a fixed price that users must pay with their tips to join the show.
8. Cam2Cam: it is similar to a Private Show (you also set your price per minute), but the requestor can turn on both camera and microphone, and thus you will see and hear each other. Spies are not allowed to access the show. After the show finishes, the user can keep a recording of it if you`ve enabled this option. You won’t be able to save the show.
9. Mobile broadcasting: use your mobile device to broadcast from very different places and interact with your audience.
10. VR: make your stream innovative by updating your standard 2D-video into virtual reality.
11. 3-Hourly Contest: every 3 hours we reward the top 5 earning models with StripPoints and cash prizes. Only online tips counted in the contest.
12. Monthly Contest: depending on how many StripPoints you`ve received during the 3-Hourly Contests, you can win up to $1000 every month.
13. Sell your content: you can create public albums for all users or friends. Moreover, you can create paid albums for anyone willing to pay tokens and access them. Add your best shots and videos, set the price, and receive some passive income.
14. Referral program: A special link, which is available in your dashboard, allows you to bring visitors and earn an extra 20% of ALL their payments made in your room.
15. Fan club: it is a subscription service, which you can enable anytime to get passive income monthly from your loyal fans.

Payouts are made automatically on Tuesdays, and they include earnings from the week before (Monday-Sunday) plus any other overflowing amount from older periods.

We send payments every Tuesday via:
Paxum
ePayService
COSMOpayment
Cryptocurrency
ACH/Direct
Checks
EUR Wire Transfers (SEPA)

We send payments every other Tuesday via:
International Wire Transfers

Your payment will be scheduled once you reach the minimum amount set by each provider:
For Paxum, ePayService, and COSMOpayment the minimum amount is $50
For ACH/Direct, Checks, and EUR Wire Transfers the minimum amount is $100
For International Wire Transfers, the minimum amount is $500
For Cryptocurrencies, the minimum amount is $200
All payout methods are free of charge for models/studios.

Stripchat.com - rolls out the welcome mat for new models.
Join us!

Link to register
Our Twitter
Basic tour for models
Models FAQ

Contacts:
Tommy Neal
e-mail: tommy@stripchat.com
Chloe
e-mail / skype: chloe@stripchat.com

aww no bitcoin payouts. :(

You can receive payments via Bitcoin of course

CZvggO-qnu4cYFeODrz6FYU5Ot2QaGJybA.png

Upvote 0
Hello It will be so nice if you would add an option that we can change our stage name :)

Also if there will be added an Multi goal option :) so one a goal is hitted it restarts automaticly :)

We are preparing big changes in the setting goals system, including Multi goal setting system :)

A nickname change is also in the plans, but it will likely have to wait a little more.

Upvote 0
I just want to start by saying I'm now a month and a hlaf in, and I love Stripchat so much! I have a million questions, though (and a few suggestions). Support is AMAZING with answering questions and dealing with issues, almost immediately sometimes. I feel bad bombarding them, and having so many tickets open! A lot of my questions are more about XHamster and Stripchat, how they fit together and how to utilize them. It's all kind of overwhelming, but I'm determined to learn. Anyway... Is support the best route for answering all my burning questions, xChloe ? Thanks in advance!

Upvote 0
I absolutely love working on Stripchat. The support team is always helpful. It definitely has places to grow, such as more features. Maybe a multi goal, ways to mute grays, more detail ways to filter the users that tips us (Like daily or week, month), wats to send automatic notifications in the chat. I definitely want to try out the VR. I’ve been off and on sick the past few months, so hopefully I can get back into my regular schedule soon. It’s overall awesome

Upvote 0
If we could have a more user friendly way to upload/edit videos. And make them more appealing to the members?
But overall, it's a good site, I love how friendly most of the members are :)

Upvote 0
If we could have a more user friendly way to upload/edit videos.

Yes I completely agrees with this. A way to organize the videos would be awesome too. I have videos for fan clubs, videos to sale, videos for only friends... all of which are just in a huge mix mess 😆 being able to organize those would be awesome.

And making bans permanent, not 30 days.

Upvote 0
I totally concur with all of the above suggestions. In addition, I would love to see an option to disable PMs while broadcasting, and the ability to create vouchers to give as game prizes for things like one of my videos, a ticket show, or be able to include a special group show as one of the perks for my fan club.

Upvote 0
Hi everyone, thanks for your ideas and attention to the site. We create Stripchat together, and your feedback helps us to grow and get better.

We are already implementing some ideas (for example, a multi-goal feature), there are also plans we are continuously discussing now. We understand that the possibility of changing a nickname is essential; still, it won’t be easy to implement it soon.

We would like to know more about some of your ideas. You’ve mentioned a more user-friendly way to upload/edit videos: what would you like to improve?

Reactions: MysAngel
Upvote 0
Hi everyone, thanks for your ideas and attention to the site. We create Stripchat together, and your feedback helps us to grow and get better.

We are already implementing some ideas (for example, a multi-goal feature), there are also plans we are continuously discussing now. We understand that the possibility of changing a nickname is essential; still, it won’t be easy to implement it soon.

We would like to know more about some of your ideas. You’ve mentioned a more user-friendly way to upload/edit videos: what would you like to improve?

A way to organize the videos would be awesome. I have videos for fan clubs, videos to sale, videos for only friends... all of which are just in a huge mix mess 😆 being able to organize those would be awesome.

Upvote 0
A way to organize the videos would be awesome. I have videos for fan clubs, videos to sale, videos for only friends... all of which are just in a huge mix mess 😆 being able to organize those would be awesome

That is, something like a separate subcategory for each type of photo album / video?

Reactions: MysAngel
Upvote 0
That is, something like a separate subcategory for each type of photo album / video?
Yes exactly like that... sorry I’m not great at explaining things. Also, if there was a way to create vouchers or links to the videos that we can send to members as prizes.

Reactions: Hey_Kika and xChloe
Upvote 0
I am enjoying Stripchat as a viewer/user but one tiny thing I would really love because it's annoying (not just on SC, but on all cam sites/streaming) is when a model uses (or doesn't?) the "mirror" option so then you see them flipped the wrong way, and it's obvious when they have writing that is back to front. I would love it if you could add a "mirror" to the "Quality" settings so we can flip it ourselves. Right now, I use a TamperMonkey script to do this on CB for example, but there isn't one available for SC.

Reactions: DoD404 and xChloe
Upvote 0
Also this is a fun feature on another site i've loved, and I know this is way more complicated than it seems, but an option for members to share their cam with models outside of a private show? On other sites models will let certain club members share their cam so it really feels like they're hanging you. Idk, Just a random suggesstion.

Reactions: Hey_Kika and xChloe
Upvote 0
Stripchat has been my main moneymaker but I do have a lot I'd love to see improvement in.

-ability to completely stop grays from talking in the room. Just blocking them from my view isn't cool. Other members who are tipping hate it. I can't see when they say rude things or spam until someone gets pissed and mentions it. Other sites do it via bot or option so I don't understand why we can't on stripchat

-bots/apps or something to block all the spam from small token purchasers or those who got hacked. I get a really good deal of traffic and I spend way too much time banning spammers. Chaturbate has great apps to help keep the spam away.

- way to block other models from going in the room. I have a bunch that come in and try to poach and spam.

Also I had to email support today because I've gotten my weekly pay (love weekly) like clockwork for a year and a half every Wednesday and haven't gotten it this week. they said there was an issue with delayed direct deposits. But this has me a little bit worried. Mind if I email you directly? Just want to make sure the payment is coming.

Upvote 0
-ability to completely stop grays from talking in the room. Just blocking them from my view isn't cool. Other members who are tipping hate it. I can't see when they say rude things or spam until someone gets pissed and mentions it. Other sites do it via bot or option so I don't understand why we can't on stripchat

Finally someone said it! I didn't want to be the one to bring it up since I already complained about it to them directly but how ridiculous is that!? not only that but your members have no option to ignore them because there is no member to member ignore feature. They even get a message saying you can't see their message but that doesn't stop them, some greys just talk and talk and talk and its a horrible horrible experience.

Upvote 0
I made a profile there a few weeks ago but havent streammed yet. I've been using other two sites tho.
I guess I need motivation (lol). What is the best thing about camming on StripChat? What does StripChat have that most camsites lack?

Upvote 0
I made a profile there a few weeks ago but havent streammed yet. I've been using other two sites tho.
I guess I need motivation (lol). What is the best thing about camming on StripChat? What does StripChat have that most camsites lack?

One thing that I think sets them aside is the Fan Club Memberships.
I really do love it and the idea of it. Not sure what it is like exactly from the Model Side but from a member side, we can Join Fan Club, and there are 3 levels. Soldier / Lord / Prince

You pay more for the higher rank of Fan Club.
Then with them, you can give DIFFERENT Benefits. For example, a Soldier just gives basic stuff like an icon in your name, free PMs and one or 2 other little things. Then for Lord and Prince you can add additional content to get guys to join. One model I saw, for Soldier, was all basic, then for Lord she allowed guys to spy on private shows and a few pics, and then for Prince status, she allowed all of that plus she gave 1x reduce PVT show, lots more photo sets and videos and then some other little things.

I am not sure if these things are pre-set and you select them to add, or if you can add custom. As I say I have not seen then UI for the model side so have no clue, but I also think (not sure) the model gets all the money from the Fan Club subscriptions..

£10 - Soldier / £20 - Lord / £50 - Prince

@xChloe can clarify and explain better, I am sure. But as a member this is one thing that is really great and if you do also get 100% or close to that for the Subscriptions, I think that is also a good thing for models too, and being able to give any extras .

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Chatrooms where the gray's run rampant are the worst rooms to be in.

It kills the room vibe for members. Constantly seeing "naked now bb" "turn for us" blocks up chat space for us members who want to tip and enjoy a conversation with our favorite model.

Imagine, @xChloe, that you're sitting down with your friends and some random person comes over and starts yelling, jumping up and down, and shitting all over the place. Will you just "ignore" them?? Or will you find a way to "ban" them from your life. Perhaps you get the police involved, or get in your car and leave, or complain etc. This is the best analogy I can think of that you can relate to.

Models have to deal with enough on camsites. Treat the models humanely and give them an option to remove grays, please.

Upvote 0
Then with them, you can give DIFFERENT Benefits.

Yes, you are right.

Besides the subscriber benefits that come with Fan Club, models can create their own customized benefits for users: access to their social media, texting… Like with the Free Spying perk, models manage and decide in which tiers to offer them.

If you can dream it, you can add it – as long as it meets the Rules for Models and Terms of Use.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
I really love StripChat. Best support I ever had so far (coming from some German other Camwebsites).
I would love to see some „Apps“ that are directly implemented into the Interface as customizing like spin the wheel for viewers, or something like that that we can more and more attract new viewers - that would be awesome 😍

also maybe A button that directly leads to a custom video order that a viewer can make after he spend the amount of token we can send :)

Reactions: NotYou and MysAngel
Upvote 0
So is stripscore based on earnings/time online as well? Was online for about two hours last night, using OBS, no private shows, and my stripscore dropped about 30 points?

Upvote 0
Chatrooms where the gray's run rampant are the worst rooms to be in.

It kills the room vibe for members. Constantly seeing "naked now bb" "turn for us" blocks up chat space for us members who want to tip and enjoy a conversation with our favorite model.

I completely agree! I make it a huge point whenever I'm online, to immediately eitherr ask them to tip, mute, or ban if they're a spam bot. A lot of models aren't even paying attention to their room and the greys and bots go wild!

Upvote 0
So is stripscore based on earnings/time online as well? Was online for about two hours last night, using OBS, no private shows, and my stripscore dropped about 30 points?

StripScore depends mainly on your history of performance.
A good StripScore is the result of several elements. The most important one is the amount of money you make per hour in the long run. The other factors that take part in boosting your StripScore are:

• Well described Tip Menu, which massively helps users interact with you.
• Quality of your stream – have good connection and choose higher resolution.
• Use of Interactive Toys.
• Public galleries of photos and videos which help users fall in love with you.
• Detailed Goal and Topic to understand what your room is about.
• Great looking and detailed profile that gives useful information to the user.
• Your Private Show Rating.

Please note that points for OBS and an Interactive Toy are visible only during the broadcast.

To learn more about how to boost your StripScore, read our article https://stripchat.com/wiki/Guide_to_improving_your_StripScore

Upvote 0