AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat.com - Public Thread. New & Existing models are welcome!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Hey guys!
If you are not familiar with Stripchat.com, here is a brief introduction to welcome you aboard.
We are a Live Adult Entertainment Platform featuring free live-streamed webcam performances in both traditional and VR formats. Today, we are one of the most rapidly growing websites in the industry, featuring advanced in-house developed functionality & straightforward, user-friendly models` dashboard.

Long story short, my name’s Chloe, and I am here to support & guide you with any questions you may have devoted to Stripchat.com.

Broadcasting modes and 15 ways to make money:
1. Online tips (Free chat): users can tip you while you’re broadcasting as an appreciation or for a request. Make sure you list your activities along with prices in your Tip Menu so that users know how much to pay for each request.
2. Offline tips: users have the option to send you tips even when you are not online.
3. Spy mode: can be used when you are hosting a virtual private mode and do not want your show to exist in public view. It is the perfect way to earn extra money.
4. Private Show: you set your price per minute, and the requestor enjoys a tete-a-tete show with you. However, spies can enter the Private Show.
5. Private Show recordings: you have the option to record your Private Shows and save them to your video gallery. You can also publish them as paid videos and therefore make some extra cash.
6. Group Show: it is very similar to a Private Show; however, an unlimited group of people can join this show. You set your preferred price per minute. Do not forget to let users know whether the show will start immediately or in 10 minutes so that they can prepare themselves for the fun.
7. Ticket Show: it’s a regular Group Show but instead of setting your rate per minute, you set a fixed price that users must pay with their tips to join the show.
8. Cam2Cam: it is similar to a Private Show (you also set your price per minute), but the requestor can turn on both camera and microphone, and thus you will see and hear each other. Spies are not allowed to access the show. After the show finishes, the user can keep a recording of it if you`ve enabled this option. You won’t be able to save the show.
9. Mobile broadcasting: use your mobile device to broadcast from very different places and interact with your audience.
10. VR: make your stream innovative by updating your standard 2D-video into virtual reality.
11. 3-Hourly Contest: every 3 hours we reward the top 5 earning models with StripPoints and cash prizes. Only online tips counted in the contest.
12. Monthly Contest: depending on how many StripPoints you`ve received during the 3-Hourly Contests, you can win up to $1000 every month.
13. Sell your content: you can create public albums for all users or friends. Moreover, you can create paid albums for anyone willing to pay tokens and access them. Add your best shots and videos, set the price, and receive some passive income.
14. Referral program: A special link, which is available in your dashboard, allows you to bring visitors and earn an extra 20% of ALL their payments made in your room.
15. Fan club: it is a subscription service, which you can enable anytime to get passive income monthly from your loyal fans.

Payouts are made automatically on Tuesdays, and they include earnings from the week before (Monday-Sunday) plus any other overflowing amount from older periods.

We send payments every Tuesday via:
Paxum
ePayService
COSMOpayment
Cryptocurrency
ACH/Direct
Checks
EUR Wire Transfers (SEPA)

We send payments every other Tuesday via:
International Wire Transfers

Your payment will be scheduled once you reach the minimum amount set by each provider:
For Paxum, ePayService, and COSMOpayment the minimum amount is $50
For ACH/Direct, Checks, and EUR Wire Transfers the minimum amount is $100
For International Wire Transfers, the minimum amount is $500
For Cryptocurrencies, the minimum amount is $200
All payout methods are free of charge for models/studios.

Stripchat.com - rolls out the welcome mat for new models.
Join us!

Link to register
Our Twitter
Basic tour for models
Models FAQ

Contacts:
Tommy Neal
e-mail: tommy@stripchat.com
Chloe
e-mail / skype: chloe@stripchat.com

Also irritating when guys I ban on other camsites like MFC and Chaturbate, find me on stripchat and just sit there for long periods of time. I've already banned one 3 times and he keeps coming back. I can't ban him anymore because I have greys muted.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Can we get ultra-low latency disabled by default? This feature does not play nice with high bitrate high fps broadcasts at all and sometimes its just easier to broadcast the same rtmp stream to multiple sites rather than lower the quality and have a separate broadcast just for stripchats sake.

From the users’ perspective, the site remembers the settings selected by them before. Therefore if a user leaves the Ultra-low latency parameter off, it will remain disabled for all chats the user visits in the future until he turns it on.

Talking about the models’ settings, we are kindly asking you to set the OBS parameters according to the instructions mentioned here: https://stripchat.com/wiki/How_to_use_OBS_studio. Please give extra attention to Output settings.
To reduce system load you can also use third-party services with all the necessary parameters (for example, Splitcam or Streamster).

Upvote 0
From the users’ perspective, the site remembers the settings selected by them before. Therefore if a user leaves the Ultra-low latency parameter off, it will remain disabled for all chats the user visits in the future until he turns it on.

Talking about the models’ settings, we are kindly asking you to set the OBS parameters according to the instructions mentioned here: https://stripchat.com/wiki/How_to_use_OBS_studio. Please give extra attention to Output settings.
To reduce system load you can also use third-party services with all the necessary parameters (for example, Splitcam or Streamster).
Splitcam does not reduce system load in comparison to splitting the stream. I have no idea what streamster is.

Upvote 0
Hello @xChloe!
Feedback on StripChat PMs: more often than not, StripChat is removing the words "it's" and "in" plus the preceding word from PMs. Because of this, many PMs makes little sense for the recipient. I can only assume it's some kind of URL filter (.in and .it), but it's poorly implemented, just gets in the way of the communication and is pretty annoying when there is a language barrier to begin with.

Upvote 0
Thanks for bringing it to my attention, and indeed a spam filter should not cause such harm to PM, I will pitch it up to our team. Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: CheeseMoon
Upvote 0
Sorry to be nagging about this spam filter, but it is happening in both the public chat as well as in PMs. It's very, very annoying. When you attempt to communicate with someone and they have to run your english through an online translator, the result on their end makes very little sense. Every english word that is the same as a top level domain is simply chopped off along with whatever word preceded it.

The words in, is, no, it and as are all removed, with or without contractions, along with the word before it. There are also other words that disappear from chats and PMs, but it seems to be completely random.

Could you please try to have it fixed?

Upvote 0
According to my information, this task is in progress right now.

Thanks for sharing it with me once again, ensuring comfortable communication for both our users and models is one of our priorities. I will also inform you when I receive accurate information on this issue.

Reactions: CheeseMoon
Upvote 0
@xChloe new tactic by spammer scammers is to tip as anonymous someone with their spam in the public tip notes. I don't think it should be allowed for an anonymous tipper to leave public tip notes when I can't block the spam. Anonymous should be blocked from leaving tip notes or at least public ones.

Upvote 0
Anonymous should be blocked from leaving tip notes or at least public ones.
We've made some changes, and now comments are available from 10 tokens only.
The way MFC has avoided people tipping to spam or harass is make anonymous tip notes hidden only. So that they cannot harm the model by posting a public tip note for the room to see (for example, if they knew their real name.)

It's a good move, I'd advise your team to consider it.

Upvote 0
@xChloe new tactic by spammer scammers is to tip as anonymous someone with their spam in the public tip notes. I don't think it should be allowed for an anonymous tipper to leave public tip notes when I can't block the spam. Anonymous should be blocked from leaving tip notes or at least public ones.
oh ? An anon tipper is also anonymous for the model there ?
that's strange :/ on other platform, they are anonymous only to other users and model see all what happens in her room (she is Da Boss)

so, imo a change would be to reveal the user name to the model only.

Should be public tip note blocked for anonymous.
or this

Reactions: GoddessV
Upvote 0
oh ? An anon tipper is also anonymous for the model there ?
that's strange :/ on other platform, they are anonymous only to other users and model see all what happens in her room (she is Da Boss)

so, imo a change would be to reveal the user name to the model only.

or this
They have options for completely anonymous on MFC too.

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
Thank you all for paying attention to anonymous users' issues. We are aware and already made some required measures:

As I've mentioned before, we increased the cost of custom comments that appear in a chat, the new price is 10+ tokens, and it has already reduced the amount of spam on the site.

We cannot hide comments from everyone because it is an essential interaction element, which also boosts users' experience. But, of course, you can ban anonymous users, you are the main person in your room, and if it ensures your comfort - do it! You do not need to know the user’s name for banning.

Upvote 0
Thank you all for paying attention to anonymous users' issues. We are aware and already made some required measures:

As I've mentioned before, we increased the cost of custom comments that appear in a chat, the new price is 10+ tokens, and it has already reduced the amount of spam on the site.

We cannot hide comments from everyone because it is an essential interaction element, which also boosts users' experience. But, of course, you can ban anonymous users, you are the main person in your room, and if it ensures your comfort - do it! You do not need to know the user’s name for banning.
I mean, you can hide anonymous messages from the room. Simple coding fix. Like many of the other sites do. I have many actual nice users that like to tip a large amount as anonymous because then the don't get spammed from other models. I'm not banning anonymous tipping and losing that huge chunk. That's not a good solution.

Reactions: GoddessV
Upvote 0
You do not need to know the user’s name for banning.
it's not very clear but this sounds like that actually you're able ie to click on the spam done in the chat anonymously and ban from it the anon user who typed this one. The right user who spammed would be banned (not all anons) you just don't know who he is, but this you don't care.
right Chloe ?

Upvote 0
it's not very clear but this sounds like that actually you're able ie to click on the spam done in the chat anonymously and ban from it the anon user who typed this one. The right user who spammed would be banned (not all anons) you just don't know who he is, but this you don't care. right Chloe?

Yes, that's right!
b6d1d-clip-25kb.png

Upvote 0
I'll try again, never have been able to click anything on anonymous but that is cool. I thought you meant ban anonymous users completely.

Upvote 0
Yep. Super annoying. I have no idea what day I'll get paid anymore. It's been a different day each pay.
Phew thanks for answering this , I thought something was wrong with my bank lol. I been paid consistently on a Friday now today I haven't. I thought it maybe delayed but wasn't sure.

Upvote 0
You guys really need a Message Delay for spamming of people/greys/anyone. Allow users to only send XX messages within a XX second period.
I literally just saw a grey spam a message saying "hey guys add me snapchat: NAME" and it spammed this about 100 times in about 30 seconds, filling the chat

@xChloe

Upvote 0
You guys really need a Message Delay for spamming of people/greys/anyone. Allow users to only send XX messages within a XX second period.
I literally just saw a grey spam a message saying "hey guys add me snapchat: NAME" and it spammed this about 100 times in about 30 seconds, filling the chat

@xChloe
You should ask the model to disable the greys from chatting in the chatroom.

Upvote 0

Although for some models they may do that and be ok with me asking/suggesting it, I can't do it to all - and wouldn't want to. It'd be better for both members and models alike, if it was a spam filter by default, so they couldn't post as fast at least greys.

Upvote 0
A lot of it is also hacked member accounts or accounts created with the minimum token amount that are spamming. Even if you block the grays, former members with tokens can still post. It's beyond annoying. That was the one nice feature with Chaturbate- having apps and bots that helped block the spam.

Upvote 0
A lot of it is also hacked member accounts or accounts created with the minimum token amount that are spamming. Even if you block the grays, former members with tokens can still post. It's beyond annoying. That was the one nice feature with Chaturbate- having apps and bots that helped block the spam.
I totally agree with you I wish this site would have our backs just like Chaturbate does. I like how you can set it up on Chaturbate so that in order for someone to talk they first have to tip. It's usually always non tippers that love to start shit and spam the chatroom.

Upvote 0
@xChloe Just want to say a big thank you for you all taking our feedback and applying it/some.
In particular, what I am thinking right now, is the fact you added the ability for us to finally change the volume. That was probably the most annoying thing that we could not do, so thank you.

Upvote 0
In particular, what I am thinking right now, is the fact you added the ability for us to finally change the volume. That was probably the most annoying thing that we could not do, so thank you.

Yes, it would be useful for both models and users, thank you very much for the suggestion.

Upvote 0