AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat.com - Public Thread. New & Existing models are welcome!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Hey guys!
If you are not familiar with Stripchat.com, here is a brief introduction to welcome you aboard.
We are a Live Adult Entertainment Platform featuring free live-streamed webcam performances in both traditional and VR formats. Today, we are one of the most rapidly growing websites in the industry, featuring advanced in-house developed functionality & straightforward, user-friendly models` dashboard.

Long story short, my name’s Chloe, and I am here to support & guide you with any questions you may have devoted to Stripchat.com.

Broadcasting modes and 15 ways to make money:
1. Online tips (Free chat): users can tip you while you’re broadcasting as an appreciation or for a request. Make sure you list your activities along with prices in your Tip Menu so that users know how much to pay for each request.
2. Offline tips: users have the option to send you tips even when you are not online.
3. Spy mode: can be used when you are hosting a virtual private mode and do not want your show to exist in public view. It is the perfect way to earn extra money.
4. Private Show: you set your price per minute, and the requestor enjoys a tete-a-tete show with you. However, spies can enter the Private Show.
5. Private Show recordings: you have the option to record your Private Shows and save them to your video gallery. You can also publish them as paid videos and therefore make some extra cash.
6. Group Show: it is very similar to a Private Show; however, an unlimited group of people can join this show. You set your preferred price per minute. Do not forget to let users know whether the show will start immediately or in 10 minutes so that they can prepare themselves for the fun.
7. Ticket Show: it’s a regular Group Show but instead of setting your rate per minute, you set a fixed price that users must pay with their tips to join the show.
8. Cam2Cam: it is similar to a Private Show (you also set your price per minute), but the requestor can turn on both camera and microphone, and thus you will see and hear each other. Spies are not allowed to access the show. After the show finishes, the user can keep a recording of it if you`ve enabled this option. You won’t be able to save the show.
9. Mobile broadcasting: use your mobile device to broadcast from very different places and interact with your audience.
10. VR: make your stream innovative by updating your standard 2D-video into virtual reality.
11. 3-Hourly Contest: every 3 hours we reward the top 5 earning models with StripPoints and cash prizes. Only online tips counted in the contest.
12. Monthly Contest: depending on how many StripPoints you`ve received during the 3-Hourly Contests, you can win up to $1000 every month.
13. Sell your content: you can create public albums for all users or friends. Moreover, you can create paid albums for anyone willing to pay tokens and access them. Add your best shots and videos, set the price, and receive some passive income.
14. Referral program: A special link, which is available in your dashboard, allows you to bring visitors and earn an extra 20% of ALL their payments made in your room.
15. Fan club: it is a subscription service, which you can enable anytime to get passive income monthly from your loyal fans.

Payouts are made automatically on Tuesdays, and they include earnings from the week before (Monday-Sunday) plus any other overflowing amount from older periods.

We send payments every Tuesday via:
Paxum
ePayService
COSMOpayment
Cryptocurrency
ACH/Direct
Checks
EUR Wire Transfers (SEPA)

We send payments every other Tuesday via:
International Wire Transfers

Your payment will be scheduled once you reach the minimum amount set by each provider:
For Paxum, ePayService, and COSMOpayment the minimum amount is $50
For ACH/Direct, Checks, and EUR Wire Transfers the minimum amount is $100
For International Wire Transfers, the minimum amount is $500
For Cryptocurrencies, the minimum amount is $200
All payout methods are free of charge for models/studios.

Stripchat.com - rolls out the welcome mat for new models.
Join us!

Link to register
Our Twitter
Basic tour for models
Models FAQ

Contacts:
Tommy Neal
e-mail: tommy@stripchat.com
Chloe
e-mail / skype: chloe@stripchat.com

Yes exactly like that... sorry I’m not great at explaining things. Also, if there was a way to create vouchers or links to the videos that we can send to members as prizes.
TOTALLY! I mentioned it too awhile back. I'm happy to see new stuff rolling out, but vouchers are pretty important. I'll be honest. I'm giving out vouchers for prizes anyway, and because SC doesn't have that feature, I have to direct winners to other platforms where their prizes can be redeemed...

• Helpful!
Reactions: MysAngel and xChloe
Upvote 0
there is no daily payout like there is on chaturbate or is there...

Stripchat directly may not have a daily pay option, however I see that they're a part of Katy Boleyn's BoleynModels daily pay program, if you wanna check that out. :)

There had been times when I desperately needed money asap either to buy food...or for bus transportation to/from work, and that daily pay money (Even if it was only as little as $20) really was a life-saver.

Upvote 0
Hello everyone! How are you?
I have news to share with you!

We are aware of the situation with Coronavirus, which influences everybody and each of us. Therefore, we’ve decided to come up with two initiatives created to improve the overall situation.

1. Stripchat doubles payouts for Italian models, following the lockdown of Italy on Monday evening. It means that both new and existing models based in Italy will qualify for these increased payments. The double payout is currently scheduled until the end of March but could be lifted if the Italian lockdown is lifted earlier — or extended if it isn’t. You are welcome to read more about this in our blog: https://stripchat.com/blog/stripchat-doubles-payout-for-italian-models/

2. To help increase the supply of money to performers, we are also providing new users with an opportunity to dive into a virtual date with a model of their choice.
Users without a current Stripchat account should contact Stripchat representatives via the specific email. They will receive further instructions for registration. After following the instructions, the new account will be credited with 320 tokens, which the user can spend in models’ chats. This offer is valid for a limited time. You can read more about it here: https://stripchat.com/blog/stripcha...e-sessions-to-stop-the-spread-of-coronavirus/

We hope that our offers will boost our models’ revenue in nowadays circumstances and that the global situation will improve the earliest.

rsz_1both_prs_final-1024x577.jpg
Is there any double payout Indian model

Upvote 0
Is there any double payout Indian model

Hi, we had this campaign running earlier in March when it was the very beginning of the lockdown. There also was a campaign featuring 320 free tokens given to thousands of users to ensure that they can tip more and support all our performers.
Meanwhile, we do not have any campaign or initiatives running on our site.
Stay tuned on our social media for new campaigns and participate in our latest contest on Reddit for a chance to receive $100 in tokens: https://www.reddit.com/r/StripchatOfficial/

Upvote 0
I didn't feel this was worthy to create a ticket or anything for, but it's just a minor suggestion.
Can you add a few more emojis? I don't mean over the top ones, for example, one, in particular, I would love is a "hug/hugging" emoji, which is nice to use for many reasons, even as a "goodbye" when the model is signing off.
I am sure there are other "basic" ones you could implement too.

Reactions: xChloe
Upvote 0
Hello xChloe. i was a gold member in stripchat before i deleted my profile today. im here asking for your help because the stripchat ticket & contact us wasn't able to help my requirement. i want to know if i will be billed as an auto-refill tokens on my deleted account, which kinda makes me feel a little paranoid about the idea of it. please help. i would really appreciate a genuine reply from you here.

Upvote 0
i want to know if i will be billed as an auto-refill tokens on my deleted account, which kinda makes me feel a little paranoid about the idea of it.
Auto refill only triggers if you spend all your tokens, no?
Ask support to re-activate your account (they can do that) so you can cancel the auto refill and any fanclub memberships. Then delete your profile (again).

Upvote 0
Hello xChloe. i was a gold member in stripchat before i deleted my profile today

Sorry to hear that you decided to delete your account, we will always be glad to see you again.

Anyway, if your account has been deleted, then all subscriptions are automatically suspended. But if you want to be 200% sure, you can also use the way CheeseMoon has suggested.

Upvote 0
Hi @xChloe

I was wondering if there was a way you guys could add a quick off/on slider for notifications for a model whilst she is ONLINE broadcasting in the bottom left, next to the "favourite" one?
Right now, I don't see anywhere obvious to click/slide to turn on notifications for a specific model.

If the model is OFFLINE, it has a very visible/clear slider ON the photo, in the center saying "Notify me when online: [slider here]"

It makes sense to have it on the offline profile, I do understand that but it surely also makes a lot of sense to have it when the model is online too, as that is most likely WHEN you have added her to your favourite, and when you will click the option to be notified when they are online.

I do love the ability to have them individually on/off by model, and not an "all or none".
So I really appreciate and love that feature

Thanks in advance

Upvote 0
Sorry for the double post, but I can't edit.

I definitely like the pvt c2c where it's "picture in picture".

Although I'd love an option for me to minimize/hide my little window in the bottom right, it's offputting to see myself whilst trying to watch the model.. It's not like I am moving and jumping around so once I have it in the position in the first minute or two, it will remain so, or if not, the model will tell me.

I think Skype as an option for you to hide your own thumbnail, and honestly, I think it's perfect. If this could be added it would make private shows even better of an experience.

Thanks

Upvote 0
That's correct, all broadcasts must be live.
Video recordings and static photos are not allowed to be broadcasted and/or advertised as live streaming.
What if you are actually live, but stepping away very briefly and could put up an overlay in OBS that says "BRB" or something to explain the empty room to anyone coming in?

Upvote 0
How can i dress up my profile? Is there any sites that sell allready made up ones?

I've used Canva to create different panels for schedule, FAQ, rules, etc., rather than one big cohesive bio page. I think it's easier for editng, updating or deleting information.

Upvote 0
What if you are actually live, but stepping away very briefly and could put up an overlay in OBS that says "BRB" or something to explain the empty room to anyone coming in?

If you need to leave a cam for a while (to take or put something, for instance), merely leave a note right in your chat that you will return in a few seconds.

Using a photo (or BRB screensaver) instead of a live broadcast is prohibited by the rules. So I suggest you not to do it, because it may lead to your account’s suspension.

Upvote 0
I also saw the rest of the questions; I will answer them a little later.

Thanks for your attention to our platform :)

Upvote 0
I was wondering if there was a way you guys could add a quick off/on slider for notifications for a model whilst she is ONLINE broadcasting in the bottom left, next to the "favourite" one?
I get your point and I agree, but ...

If you click the heart (follow) button to unfollow the model them immediately click it again, you can choose to get notifications.
The model will then appear in the slightly awkwardly worded "My Followings" section in your profile.

Upvote 0
I get your point and I agree, but ...

If you click the heart (follow) button to unfollow the model them immediately click it again, you can choose to get notifications.
The model will then appear in the slightly awkwardly worded "My Followings" section in your profile.

Ohhh, I forgot about the pop up one when you do that. I still think one that is there would be ideal though.

Upvote 0
Brett M, there is also such an option: go to the model's profile when she is online and use the Notify when online / Unfollow button under her avatar.

It's not very obvious, but in this case, this button will unsubscribe you from notifications (or will subscribe), but the model will remain in the favorites list in any case.

We will try to make this point more obvious in the future.

Reactions: DoD404 and NotYou
Upvote 0
is there a way to add bots in the chat? or at least rotating notifiers/tip menus? because when im in my profile i cant finds the way to do it

Upvote 0
Brett M, there is also such an option: go to the model's profile when she is online and use the Notify when online / Unfollow button under her avatar.

It's not very obvious, but in this case, this button will unsubscribe you from notifications (or will subscribe), but the model will remain in the favorites list in any case.

We will try to make this point more obvious in the future.

Thanks.
I honestly don't think the typical person will think or remember (like I didn't) to unfollow/fallow to "reactivate" the popup which has the option to enable/disable the notification).

Also, did you see my other suggestion too about cam2cam shows?

Sorry for the double post, but I can't edit.

I definitely like the pvt c2c where it's "picture in picture".

Although I'd love an option for me to minimize/hide my little window in the bottom right, it's offputting to see myself whilst trying to watch the model.. It's not like I am moving and jumping around so once I have it in the position in the first minute or two, it will remain so, or if not, the model will tell me.

I think Skype as an option for you to hide your own thumbnail, and honestly, I think it's perfect. If this could be added it would make private shows even better of an experience.

Thanks

Probably not too helpful, but your PiP (no pun intended. Haha!) won't be visible in the c2c recording.

Didn't see this yesterday.
Thank the lord this doesn't, but my problem is my voice. On CB i never use my mic for this exact reason, and for the feedback for her/me. I can't be wearing headphones as then i can't be seen, so it's all annoying.
This was the same model who I did that recording for who then listened and laughed at the joke on cam, so she said she liked my voice and wanted to hear, but sadly not again.. I could hear my own moans and I am not FAR from being a narcissist lol.

Upvote 0
is there a way to add bots in the chat? or at least rotating notifiers/tip menus? because when im in my profile i cant finds the way to do it

Now we have 3 extension available: Announcement Bot, Welcome Bot and Tip Reaction Bot.

You can find them in your Extensions tab, on your broadcasting page. You can customize these interactive features to enhance your chat room experience for your users and create amazing content. In the near future, users will be able to develop their own extensions for models to use in their rooms.

Upvote 0
Also, did you see my other suggestion too about cam2cam shows?

Ah, sure, all proposals are discussed by the project team, and we consider them when planning the site's updates.

Thanks for all the comments; they help the Stripchat grow and get better.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Hi,

I am unsure if this is overlooked or done on purpose.
If you're a regular member (grey or colour - not a knight) you can see the 3 dots next to the message to the right side, click it and you can report for a couple of different reasons.
If you're a knight and a user posts something bad, all you see is the"mute" option, no 3 dots to report. Now, on one hand, I understand, you're able to mute them to stop them posting, however, some people post some gross, malicious stuff, and links, etc. So they need reporting and site bans.

So, is it possible to have the "dots + report" added for knights, too?

Reactions: romanholiday
Upvote 0
Hi,

I am unsure if this is overlooked or done on purpose.
If you're a regular member (grey or colour - not a knight) you can see the 3 dots next to the message to the right side, click it and you can report for a couple of different reasons.
If you're a knight and a user posts something bad, all you see is the"mute" option, no 3 dots to report. Now, on one hand, I understand, you're able to mute them to stop them posting, however, some people post some gross, malicious stuff, and links, etc. So they need reporting and site bans.

So, is it possible to have the "dots + report" added for knights, too?
Hello, thanks for sharing this with us.

It is an excellent point, and we already included it in our future milestones. We target making it possible for knights also to report users besides merely muting them.

Thanks again, and have a great day ahead!

Upvote 0
Take part in our Oktoberfest celebration and get your VIP spot in Specials

In round two of Stripchat special celebrations, we have Oktoberfest coming up, and this time we’re going all out.

We will host streams dedicated to this huge festivity from September 19 till September 27 that will appear in our exclusive Oktoberfest category, under Specials.

If you want to have your chance to earn extra cash and be displayed in this special category, apply now, choosing “Oktoberfest” in your Stream Specifics and uploading your tailored video. Visit our Wiki page to learn more

Oktoberfest is one of those categories that require your public show performance to match them. It needs to be reflected in your Tip Menu activities or topic. Some of its tailored items should appear in your show, either it pretzel, blue and white balloons, or any other tailored items you choose.

Hurry up and try to apply before September 17 to ensure that your stream is one of the first ones to appear live on September 19, 00.01 UTC! Also, don’t forget to select “Oktoberfest” in your Stream Specifics on the 19th before you start your stream.

OOktoberfest.png

Upvote 0
Hello xchloe,
Is there on stripchat, similar to chaturbate, the possibility of "other network sites / Third party sites " To block or allow manually?

Upvote 0
Are any other models experiencing broadcast issues out of nowhere? This has happened to me before. Each time I did the "elimination diet" (ran broadcast with nothing extra, speed testing various spots, checking how I looked on other platforms, etc.) and could only deduce that it was Stripchat's server. The last time I lost 5 days of work. :arghh:
P.S. Still dreaming about that "disable PMs during broadcast" option...

Upvote 0
Hello there! I am a model on stripchat , i just register here becouse i need some help please, maybe someone will read this. I started broadcasting on stripchat few months ago and is going really well, my account is studio account and i took 2 girls to work with me in this account. But yesterday the girl who was online in am , had bad luck to have a visit from stripchat admin , asking her for pm to confirm she is live but was her second time online in stripchat she didnt know how to pm and also she didnt took it in serious so now we have our account bloked and waiting for support to help just last 2 mails noone answering. We are 3 girls in the studio waiting to start working again, we are doing good at lest 500$ a day on this account, really want it to be fixed. Also if someone from stripchat is reading this i wanna tell them that i got 18 y experience as a cam model but for me was also strange one time when support came in my room i didnt tke him in serious too wasnt proffesional as on rest of the sites. First of all is not a different collor something to make u see is the real admin then as he asked i pmed and he said now wave on cam and say i love strip chat. I was like is this real admin? Could be anyone making fun of me. So please someone tell me what to do i want my account open we r live models and wanna start beeing on stripchat fast back! Thanks!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.