AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat.com - Public Thread. New & Existing models are welcome!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Hey guys!
If you are not familiar with Stripchat.com, here is a brief introduction to welcome you aboard.
We are a Live Adult Entertainment Platform featuring free live-streamed webcam performances in both traditional and VR formats. Today, we are one of the most rapidly growing websites in the industry, featuring advanced in-house developed functionality & straightforward, user-friendly models` dashboard.

Long story short, my name’s Chloe, and I am here to support & guide you with any questions you may have devoted to Stripchat.com.

Broadcasting modes and 15 ways to make money:
1. Online tips (Free chat): users can tip you while you’re broadcasting as an appreciation or for a request. Make sure you list your activities along with prices in your Tip Menu so that users know how much to pay for each request.
2. Offline tips: users have the option to send you tips even when you are not online.
3. Spy mode: can be used when you are hosting a virtual private mode and do not want your show to exist in public view. It is the perfect way to earn extra money.
4. Private Show: you set your price per minute, and the requestor enjoys a tete-a-tete show with you. However, spies can enter the Private Show.
5. Private Show recordings: you have the option to record your Private Shows and save them to your video gallery. You can also publish them as paid videos and therefore make some extra cash.
6. Group Show: it is very similar to a Private Show; however, an unlimited group of people can join this show. You set your preferred price per minute. Do not forget to let users know whether the show will start immediately or in 10 minutes so that they can prepare themselves for the fun.
7. Ticket Show: it’s a regular Group Show but instead of setting your rate per minute, you set a fixed price that users must pay with their tips to join the show.
8. Cam2Cam: it is similar to a Private Show (you also set your price per minute), but the requestor can turn on both camera and microphone, and thus you will see and hear each other. Spies are not allowed to access the show. After the show finishes, the user can keep a recording of it if you`ve enabled this option. You won’t be able to save the show.
9. Mobile broadcasting: use your mobile device to broadcast from very different places and interact with your audience.
10. VR: make your stream innovative by updating your standard 2D-video into virtual reality.
11. 3-Hourly Contest: every 3 hours we reward the top 5 earning models with StripPoints and cash prizes. Only online tips counted in the contest.
12. Monthly Contest: depending on how many StripPoints you`ve received during the 3-Hourly Contests, you can win up to $1000 every month.
13. Sell your content: you can create public albums for all users or friends. Moreover, you can create paid albums for anyone willing to pay tokens and access them. Add your best shots and videos, set the price, and receive some passive income.
14. Referral program: A special link, which is available in your dashboard, allows you to bring visitors and earn an extra 20% of ALL their payments made in your room.
15. Fan club: it is a subscription service, which you can enable anytime to get passive income monthly from your loyal fans.

Payouts are made automatically on Tuesdays, and they include earnings from the week before (Monday-Sunday) plus any other overflowing amount from older periods.

We send payments every Tuesday via:
Paxum
ePayService
COSMOpayment
Cryptocurrency
ACH/Direct
Checks
EUR Wire Transfers (SEPA)

We send payments every other Tuesday via:
International Wire Transfers

Your payment will be scheduled once you reach the minimum amount set by each provider:
For Paxum, ePayService, and COSMOpayment the minimum amount is $50
For ACH/Direct, Checks, and EUR Wire Transfers the minimum amount is $100
For International Wire Transfers, the minimum amount is $500
For Cryptocurrencies, the minimum amount is $200
All payout methods are free of charge for models/studios.

Stripchat.com - rolls out the welcome mat for new models.
Join us!

Link to register
Our Twitter
Basic tour for models
Models FAQ

Contacts:
Tommy Neal
e-mail: tommy@stripchat.com
Chloe
e-mail / skype: chloe@stripchat.com

I am very curious. Like with CB, I have a tipping account and a "perv" account for when I do not have tokens.
One model I tried typing to with my Fan Club grey account, in the room it said that she has muted notifications for GREYS for HERSELF, but the rest of the room can see grey messages. Is this not a bit of a strange setting? I mean, this means she can't see all of the grey bots etc posting spam and potentially scamming guys, taking them away from your site to other fake ones, etc. I understand IF she has a Knight, then they can deal with it but I don't think this specific model does have one, or no that I have seen anyway. Even if she does, I doubt he/they will be on all the time she is, so it's a bizarre setting in my opinion, even though I do understand the reason why, it just has a lot of downsides in my opinion.

As a Grey Fan Club Member, she can't see my messages in Public, but can she see them in a Private Message?

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
I am very curious. Like with CB, I have a tipping account and a "perv" account for when I do not have tokens.
One model I tried typing to with my Fan Club grey account, in the room it said that she has muted notifications for GREYS for HERSELF, but the rest of the room can see grey messages. Is this not a bit of a strange setting? I mean, this means she can't see all of the grey bots etc posting spam and potentially scamming guys, taking them away from your site to other fake ones, etc. I understand IF she has a Knight, then they can deal with it but I don't think this specific model does have one, or no that I have seen anyway. Even if she does, I doubt he/they will be on all the time she is, so it's a bizarre setting in my opinion, even though I do understand the reason why, it just has a lot of downsides in my opinion.

As a Grey Fan Club Member, she can't see my messages in Public, but can she see them in a Private Message?

Thanks in advance.

Oh, that setting is still there? now that models have the new "Who can chat" setting in "My Show Controls" it would probably be best to remove that "Hide Grey user's messages" option in the little 3 tops in the top right corner of public chat.

Upvote 0
@xChloe is there a mute and remove messages option I haven't found? There's a lot of times I'd prefer to mute and have the messages removed from chat vs the 30 day ban to remove the chat in instances like they spam their contact info or got their account hijacked so it's spamming links.

Upvote 0
@xChloe is there a mute and remove messages option I haven't found? There's a lot of times I'd prefer to mute and have the messages removed from chat vs the 30 day ban to remove the chat in instances like they spam their contact info or got their account hijacked so it's spamming links.

You can mute or ban from your chat any user who’s spamming, harassing or being offensive.

Simply hover over the username and a window with the options to mute and ban will appear.

Attachments

• mute1.png
    mute1.png
    25.7 KB · Views: 12
  • mute2.png
    mute2.png
    82.2 KB · Views: 12
Upvote 0
You can mute or ban from your chat any user who’s spamming, harassing or being offensive.

Simply hover over the username and a window with the options to mute and ban will appear.
Riiiight. But is there an option to mute and have their messages removed. Currently I see only having the messages removed is if I ban.

Upvote 0
@xChloe ?

Is there any chance to add the "help and contact" links to the TOP of the page, or at least have a way so you can "jump to the bottom"? If you're on the front page and try scroll down to find these links, it obviously has "infinite scrolling" so you scroll down, then the links are in grasp, but obviously more thumbnails load for models rooms. Of course, to get around it right now it's easy enough to go to another page, such as your "favourites" page, but it would be nice if there was another way to "jump to" and get all these links.

Also, I was just looking in your FAQ to see how long a "mute" lasts for and found a small typo error in the explanation:
(The link I am providing is a direct link tot he article using the Chrome Extension for "Copy Link To Selected Text" (it should highlight in yellow):

Specifically this part "but be advice you to only make use..." - "be" should be "we", and shouldn't "advice" be "advise", so it becomes?:
"but we advise you to only make use..."

Reactions: xChloe
Upvote 0
Riiiight. But is there an option to mute and have their messages removed. Currently I see only having the messages removed is if I ban.

Oh, I see your point now.

Indeed, when you mute a user, the chat is not cleared. But I will forward this request to the Stripchat team as always; it might be interesting.

Upvote 0
Oh, I see your point now.

Indeed, when you mute a user, the chat is not cleared. But I will forward this request to the Stripchat team as always; it might be interesting.

I think if this is done, it would be better as 2 options for the model to select from in the settings. The default should be how it is now.
The reasoning for me thinking this is from both the viewer/tipper side AND the knight/model side:

I am really not one to cause trouble with models and I am always with ones that I can "bounce off" with my humour (people that have similar). So, we have lots of laughs. I have had knights mute me despite the model clearly talking and laughing with me and others, so then the model goes and unmutes me.
My point here is, that some knights get mute happy, lack the same humour, are not as fluent in English (so it gets lost in translation), or quite simply get jealous of others that are making the model happy and laugh (this is way too common, as I am sure everyone here knows, sees and has experienced (across all camsites). With the model being able to see the chat and what was said leading up to the mute is really really good and useful. This is especially helpful if the model is distracted for a few minutes dancing, or whatever.

I also understand it from @Danigirl point of view too: so it can declutter and free up the chat.
Or maybe there could be some other way to view a the chat history of muted people (just for that day or the past XX hours).

Upvote 0
Am I imagining things or...
Have tokens gone up from 200 to 210, and instead of £19.99 it's now £20.99 ?

Can't remember if it used to say "5% bonus" for the 200 token package but if it didn't and it does now, it's not really a bonus, as the price has gone up... or am I missing something?

Upvote 0
The 200 token package had a 10% bonus before this, so the price per token on this particular package is the same as before. The larger token packages cost the same as they did and has the same % bonus, but SC gives you additional tokens at the old price. They simply want you to buy the larger token packages, like they always did. I guess revenue is down across the board.

What is new to me is the much larger token packages you can buy with a normal credit card. Earlier you had to use e.g. bitcoin to buy the ~60k tk package at 40% bonus.

Upvote 0
Studios have apparently begun using an alternative and pretty annoying spam tactic for pulling in tippers. Now they create a randomly named user, buy a token package so the user becomes green and sends a friend request from that. If you accept the request so this "user" can send you a PM, you immediately get a boilerplate spam inviting you to a model's room. You then probably end up chatting with the model's monitor instead of the model herself, but that's another story. I assume they pick their targets either by looking at the top of the userlist in busy rooms or having another model report the spam target's gold score.

The process of friending another user on StripChat is less than obvious since you (usually) have to dick around in the browser's address bar, so getting requests like these is bound to generate some curiosity. It certainly did with me. You can't avoid it either since the "Add friend" button is visible to anyone visiting your profile.

Upvote 0
Studios have apparently begun using an alternative and pretty annoying spam tactic for pulling in tippers. Now they create a randomly named user, buy a token package so the user becomes green and sends a friend request from that. If you accept the request so this "user" can send you a PM, you immediately get a boilerplate spam inviting you to a model's room. You then probably end up chatting with the model's monitor instead of the model herself, but that's another story. I assume they pick their targets either by looking at the top of the userlist in busy rooms or having another model report the spam target's gold score.

The process of friending another user on StripChat is less than obvious since you (usually) have to dick around in the browser's address bar, so getting requests like these is bound to generate some curiosity. It certainly did with me. You can't avoid it either since the "Add friend" button is visible to anyone visiting your profile.
thas why i never bother with pm s on stripchat i never look at them , lately i check sometimes to see if admin was around but without i dont have what to do there, i do my live work not looking at that bulshit , 1000 stupid pms and spams and friends reqests like i could ever lose my time with this i dont even have time for my real friends,. but for them wich only ffriends they dont wanna be ..

Upvote 0
I am curious, what does it look like from a Model's perspective on SC for Private Messages when there are multiple people in her room messaging her in it?
On CB, it's a single tab (similar to SC, of course) then once you click it has a little dropdown box to select who's PM to read. Is it similar for SC, or do you have to go to the proper/full message box "My Messages"? I doubt the latter since it would take away from the room, so I am just curious.

Upvote 0
I am curious, what does it look like from a Model's perspective on SC for Private Messages when there are multiple people in her room messaging her in it?
On CB, it's a single tab (similar to SC, of course) then once you click it has a little dropdown box to select who's PM to read. Is it similar for SC, or do you have to go to the proper/full message box "My Messages"? I doubt the latter since it would take away from the room, so I am just curious.
its not similiar , cb is fine u can even block them from sending pms if they r not on fan club but on strip notification is full of friends requests , open legs bb messages , pms and whatever and if u open any of them is a whole new page , u cant see your own chat anymore need to close it and go back. THX god chaturbate dont have this option, creating only dramas, all this guys complaning that u dont add them to friends and u dont kiss their ass in pm, making our work harder , seems like chaturbate understood and there we dont have mails, friends, and all this drama makers options .

Upvote 0
thas why i never bother with pm s on stripchat i never look at them
The longer you stay on SC and the more you spend, the busier your PM inbox is with nagging bullshit. The top models on SC (a.k.a. you) never bother me because they don't have to or don't really care about yet another idiot with 50 tokens to their name stumbling into the room, but once you are past about page 5 it's the rule. Them demanding tokens for a PM does not seem to matter either.

And once you are past the initial niceties and didn't spend anything, you get daily "follow-ups" (from their monitor, probably) trying to guilt trip you into handing over tokens. I appreciate the effort from a professional point of view, but it gets old really fast when 25 models spam you daily. Yes I know you can block models from within "My messages", so I'm just venting because of the annoyingness of it all.

Upvote 0
The longer you stay on SC and the more you spend, the busier your PM inbox is with nagging bullshit. The top models on SC (a.k.a. you) never bother me because they don't have to or don't really care about yet another idiot with 50 tokens to their name stumbling into the room, but once you are past about page 5 it's the rule. Them demanding tokens for a PM does not seem to matter either.

And once you are past the initial niceties and didn't spend anything, you get daily "follow-ups" (from their monitor, probably) trying to guilt trip you into handing over tokens. I appreciate the effort from a professional point of view, but it gets old really fast when 25 models spam you daily. Yes I know you can block models from within "My messages", so I'm just venting because of the annoyingness of it all.
unfortunalty isnt as u think, 95 procent of the pms are open legs bb, i wanan fuck u so hard, my dick is so hard , maybe there are some nice guys pms too but seriosly i dont think nice guys r even bopthering the models with pms while they broadcast . And if they want full attention they go private , they are smart enough to understand that .

Upvote 0
unfortunalty isnt as u think, 95 procent of the pms are open legs bb, i wanan fuck u so hard, my dick is so hard , maybe there are some nice guys pms too but seriosly i dont think nice guys r even bopthering the models with pms while they broadcast . And if they want full attention they go private , they are smart enough to understand that .
becouse u talked about awesome customers pms , just looked in my today pms and i copy one for you ..

enthomio
Put my dick in your titties baby
10:56:47 PM

Upvote 0
Hahaha! And this could for some reason not be written in the public chat? I have always viewed PMs on SC as a privilege, not a public chat side channel where you can write bullshit.
I've had PMs going with two users and a model for well over a year, but I keep the messages to the model to a minimum (couple of messages per week, with just normal talk). The users are a different story.

Here is an example from the user side. I get many, many of these ...

Attachments

• nag.png
    nag.png
    7.2 KB · Views: 34
Upvote 0
I guess there should be some kind of mechanism where models could revoke PM privileges without outright blocking the user from the room.
So there is a suggestion for StripChat @xChloe !
like on chaturbate! you cant pm to this model if you are not in her fan club .. so is the model decision if she wanna pm or get pms ..

Upvote 0
I am not a top room but i honestly quited to do pms , c2c and prvts. They are always so annoying demanding and also most of them creepy . I honestly prefer to give attention in the free chat to the member that tip 1 token,,, instead of doing pms , c2c , and pvts. Since i quited to do them my mental overwall mood changed in good , same as my earnings . I am more relaxed and chill and my overwall members that tip in my room are happy.

But yes i so wish to block the pm option sooo muchhhhh because even if is written in my bio i do not offer Pms they still send it and ignore me too when i say i do not accept pms ( aka they tip a few tokens write pm and then yell in my free chat they wrote pms , so i am forced to mute them )

Upvote 0
like on chaturbate! you cant pm to this model if you are not in her fan club .. so is the model decision if she wanna pm or get pms ..

Supporters on CB can PM the model too,, so can fan club members and moderators.
But it seems like on SC Gold members spam a lot more in PM, from what a few models have told me. They get it on CB too but not as much. And Gold members feel entitled "because" they are gold, even though it doesn't have to mean they bought tokens, ever, just the VIP for extras.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
And Gold members feel entitled "because" they are gold
Yep. Some of them are a funny bunch and basically strut around with the proverbial sock showed down their trousers. As I've said before, I stopped renewing my Gold membership when I discovered that it gives me nothing I want or need. There may have been a time when I tought PM-ing models just like that was exciting, but not anymore. The sponsorships are a much better idea since (some of) what I pay for it end up in the model's pocket.

Upvote 0
I am not a top room but i honestly quited to do pms , c2c and prvts. They are always so annoying demanding and also most of them creepy . I honestly prefer to give attention in the free chat to the member that tip 1 token,,, instead of doing pms , c2c , and pvts. Since i quited to do them my mental overwall mood changed in good , same as my earnings . I am more relaxed and chill and my overwall members that tip in my room are happy.

But yes i so wish to block the pm option sooo muchhhhh because even if is written in my bio i do not offer Pms they still send it and ignore me too when i say i do not accept pms ( aka they tip a few tokens write pm and then yell in my free chat they wrote pms , so i am forced to mute them )
exactly! one of my models that work in my studio have for like a week a top tipper, he tip her on cb daily like 20000tks , but for this she sit with him on pm all the time online, her room dropped from 500.-900 users to 90 even , told her he is killing her room after he go she need to start from zero again to cauch tippers and users . also dont wanna ignore or upset him becouse he really pay a lot so we said do as he likes but i couldnt do it, even for 1000 a day, makes me angry to ignore my room ,my friends ,my fans there for someone who dont understand my work ,, but at least in this case is worth ,, the rest arent .. and im happy she is patient, im not lol

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Upvote 0
exactly! one of my models that work in my studio have for like a week a top tipper, he tip her on cb daily like 20000tks , but for this she sit with him on pm all the time online, her room dropped from 500.-900 users to 90 even , told her he is killing her room after he go she need to start from zero again to cauch tippers and users . also dont wanna ignore or upset him becouse he really pay a lot so we said do as he likes but i couldnt do it, even for 1000 a day, makes me angry to ignore my room ,my friends ,my fans there for someone who dont understand my work ,, but at least in this case is worth ,, the rest arent .. and im happy she is patient, im not lol

Exactelly that happend to me on stripcat , i had one on stripchat he started to tip a lot ( like 80000 per month ) .. he kept it like this for 2 months and i felt for it giving him all my attention. then when he realized that i give him all my attention he started to tip me less and less and started to be very demanding and disgusting ( aka offending my husband that he never saw , contesting my life choices and also saying me that i must be an awfull mother if i do porn because my kids will be always sons of a whore and i will limitate them the future , he ended up to offer himself to marry me and to be father for my kids to learn us how the respectfull life is . that night i simply crashed and banned his ass from my room , he did another accounts to apologize but i knew very well that id the end ... i simply cant accept that someone treat me this way and talk about like this about my family ).

And then i realized i practicaly had 60 k followers that i lost them all , they almoast never tipped anymore in my room , just some of them sit there quietly.
So after another 2 months in trying to raise my room again i realized its impossible , and deleted my account and did another one new and i imposed the rules of no pms, no c2c and no pvts.
I am definatelly much better now and i am really happy and feel much better mentally, plus i get an enourmus satisfaction when i see my 1 token guys coming back and stay happy , and they keep coming in my room tip that 1 token enjoy the show and they are happy that i respond to their " hi bb " and " good night " without pretending me to do more than this.

So if you can please make your model to read this , because i get burned real bad , and nobody deserve to feel this , its really awfull and can end up your career as a cam model and make you feel like the last thing on the world. No amount of money has the right to make us models feel like this.

Upvote 0
Exactelly that happend to me on stripcat , i had one on stripchat he started to tip a lot ( like 80000 per month ) .. he kept it like this for 2 months and i felt for it giving him all my attention. then when he realized that i give him all my attention he started to tip me less and less and started to be very demanding and disgusting ( aka offending my husband that he never saw , contesting my life choices and also saying me that i must be an awfull mother if i do porn because my kids will be always sons of a whore and i will limitate them the future , he ended up to offer himself to marry me and to be father for my kids to learn us how the respectfull life is . that night i simply crashed and banned his ass from my room , he did another accounts to apologize but i knew very well that id the end ... i simply cant accept that someone treat me this way and talk about like this about my family ).

And then i realized i practicaly had 60 k followers that i lost them all , they almoast never tipped anymore in my room , just some of them sit there quietly.
So after another 2 months in trying to raise my room again i realized its impossible , and deleted my account and did another one new and i imposed the rules of no pms, no c2c and no pvts.
I am definatelly much better now and i am really happy and feel much better mentally, plus i get an enourmus satisfaction when i see my 1 token guys coming back and stay happy , and they keep coming in my room tip that 1 token enjoy the show and they are happy that i respond to their " hi bb " and " good night " without pretending me to do more than this.

So if you can please make your model to read this , because i get burned real bad , and nobody deserve to feel this , its really awfull and can end up your career as a cam model and make you feel like the last thing on the world. No amount of money has the right to make us models feel like this.
thnaks for sharing your experience, i already told her to suggest him nicely to not get mad if she cant always answer to pms becouse she s ignoring the rest of the room, hope he will understand ill keep on eye on the page, makes me sick to see her just sitting there with him and all others leaving, feeling ignored :( ...is nice to see 1000$ per day from him but i need to see in the future dont wanna ruin the account wich is very strong till...

• Hugs
Reactions: Diana_Devil
Upvote 0