AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat.com - Public Thread. New & Existing models are welcome!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Hey guys!
If you are not familiar with Stripchat.com, here is a brief introduction to welcome you aboard.
We are a Live Adult Entertainment Platform featuring free live-streamed webcam performances in both traditional and VR formats. Today, we are one of the most rapidly growing websites in the industry, featuring advanced in-house developed functionality & straightforward, user-friendly models` dashboard.

Long story short, my name’s Chloe, and I am here to support & guide you with any questions you may have devoted to Stripchat.com.

Broadcasting modes and 15 ways to make money:
1. Online tips (Free chat): users can tip you while you’re broadcasting as an appreciation or for a request. Make sure you list your activities along with prices in your Tip Menu so that users know how much to pay for each request.
2. Offline tips: users have the option to send you tips even when you are not online.
3. Spy mode: can be used when you are hosting a virtual private mode and do not want your show to exist in public view. It is the perfect way to earn extra money.
4. Private Show: you set your price per minute, and the requestor enjoys a tete-a-tete show with you. However, spies can enter the Private Show.
5. Private Show recordings: you have the option to record your Private Shows and save them to your video gallery. You can also publish them as paid videos and therefore make some extra cash.
6. Group Show: it is very similar to a Private Show; however, an unlimited group of people can join this show. You set your preferred price per minute. Do not forget to let users know whether the show will start immediately or in 10 minutes so that they can prepare themselves for the fun.
7. Ticket Show: it’s a regular Group Show but instead of setting your rate per minute, you set a fixed price that users must pay with their tips to join the show.
8. Cam2Cam: it is similar to a Private Show (you also set your price per minute), but the requestor can turn on both camera and microphone, and thus you will see and hear each other. Spies are not allowed to access the show. After the show finishes, the user can keep a recording of it if you`ve enabled this option. You won’t be able to save the show.
9. Mobile broadcasting: use your mobile device to broadcast from very different places and interact with your audience.
10. VR: make your stream innovative by updating your standard 2D-video into virtual reality.
11. 3-Hourly Contest: every 3 hours we reward the top 5 earning models with StripPoints and cash prizes. Only online tips counted in the contest.
12. Monthly Contest: depending on how many StripPoints you`ve received during the 3-Hourly Contests, you can win up to $1000 every month.
13. Sell your content: you can create public albums for all users or friends. Moreover, you can create paid albums for anyone willing to pay tokens and access them. Add your best shots and videos, set the price, and receive some passive income.
14. Referral program: A special link, which is available in your dashboard, allows you to bring visitors and earn an extra 20% of ALL their payments made in your room.
15. Fan club: it is a subscription service, which you can enable anytime to get passive income monthly from your loyal fans.

Payouts are made automatically on Tuesdays, and they include earnings from the week before (Monday-Sunday) plus any other overflowing amount from older periods.

We send payments every Tuesday via:
Paxum
ePayService
COSMOpayment
Cryptocurrency
ACH/Direct
Checks
EUR Wire Transfers (SEPA)

We send payments every other Tuesday via:
International Wire Transfers

Your payment will be scheduled once you reach the minimum amount set by each provider:
For Paxum, ePayService, and COSMOpayment the minimum amount is $50
For ACH/Direct, Checks, and EUR Wire Transfers the minimum amount is $100
For International Wire Transfers, the minimum amount is $500
For Cryptocurrencies, the minimum amount is $200
All payout methods are free of charge for models/studios.

Stripchat.com - rolls out the welcome mat for new models.
Join us!

Link to register
Our Twitter
Basic tour for models
Models FAQ

Contacts:
Tommy Neal
e-mail: tommy@stripchat.com
Chloe
e-mail / skype: chloe@stripchat.com

I would like to see a way for models and affiliates to link directly to the profile page but without it automatically scrolling down past the video and entering the profile area. I don't like the fact that the default landing page for a specific model is a page that suggests other models.

Upvote 0
I would like to see a way for models and affiliates to link directly to the profile page but without it automatically scrolling down past the video and entering the profile area. I don't like the fact that the default landing page for a specific model is a page that suggests other models.

Not sure I understood the problem correctly, but I will try to answer.
A block with suggested models online is automatically available on the profile page of each model. And I assume it is relevant that the link to the model’s profile automatically opens her profile (not the broadcast) to see the profile: photo, video, and other information about this particular model. However, suppose a model has at least four custom panels in the profile (which we recommend to do since this is one of the factors affecting StripScore). In that case, the user will see only her profile and will not see the block with other models (this block will be significantly down the page).
If I misunderstood the issue, it would be best to contact your Stripcash manager (his contacts you can see in your dashboard).

Upvote 0
A few words about Stripchat's recent updates for models.

If you needed another reason to start rocking your Tip menu, here you have it; now, users will be able to search models by their Tip menu options. For example, if they type "spank" in the search bar, they can see the results of models who have "spank" in their Tip menus.
So make sure you're using this feature and add as many activities as possible - you never know who might be looking for them.

We made it possible for you to switch between you or the user's video feed during Cam2Cam shows. Click on the expand icon at the top-right corner of your video to make it the main window on your screen.

We continue extending our bot collection, and now it's Wheel of Fortune's turn. The celebrated game of spinning the Wheel can now be integrated into your room. You or your viewers can spin the Wheel during the show and win activity for you to perform. You decide what actions you put on the list and how much you charge for a spin.
Go to the Extensions Library to find Wheel of Fortune, install it, set up your preferences, and let the game begin!

We will be glad to receive your feedback about new features: as always, it is very important for the Stripchat team.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
If you needed another reason to start rocking your Tip menu, here you have it; now, users will be able to search models by their Tip menu options. For example, if they type "spank" in the search bar, they can see the results of models who have "spank" in their Tip menus.
So make sure you're using this feature and add as many activities as possible - you never know who might be looking for them.

🤔 I got to admit the idea of a tip menu search has never once crossed by mind but that is such a great idea!

Edit: er.... after trying it, you have clearly made it way too literal. If i search tip menus for something like dildo then I want every single tip menu item that says dildo to come back, but instead I only get people that actually put an item called "dildo" on their list,.....whatever that means xD.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
I've read this ebtire thread and a lot of info on Stripchats info pages, but still have a quastion I cant find the answer to:
I'm getting ready to (re)start camming and thinking about going for stripchat. When does the 15 day 'new' status start? Is it right when you complete verification, or when you start broadcasting?
Before my first show, I want to have some time to build my profile, have it up and running and understand the platform and its possibilities, but not if this means I already lost my new status when I'm ready to start broadcasting. If the latter is true, I'll start writing stuff down and drawing my profile, so I just need to fill it out in the first day of my verified profile and be ready to go online the next day.

Upvote 0
I've read this ebtire thread and a lot of info on Stripchats info pages, but still have a quastion I cant find the answer to:
I'm getting ready to (re)start camming and thinking about going for stripchat. When does the 15 day 'new' status start? Is it right when you complete verification, or when you start broadcasting?
Before my first show, I want to have some time to build my profile, have it up and running and understand the platform and its possibilities, but not if this means I already lost my new status when I'm ready to start broadcasting. If the latter is true, I'll start writing stuff down and drawing my profile, so I just need to fill it out in the first day of my verified profile and be ready to go online the next day.
it starts after first broadcast.

Upvote 0
Hi,

I am unsure if this is overlooked or done on purpose.
If you're a regular member (grey or colour - not a knight) you can see the 3 dots next to the message to the right side, click it and you can report for a couple of different reasons.
If you're a knight and a user posts something bad, all you see is the"mute" option, no 3 dots to report. Now, on one hand, I understand, you're able to mute them to stop them posting, however, some people post some gross, malicious stuff, and links, etc. So they need reporting and site bans.

So, is it possible to have the "dots + report" added for knights, too?

We have improved this functionality; tell me what you think about it now. :)

Upvote 0
Hi @xChloe

I just noticed the site updates regarding Ultimate Membership now instead of Gold.
I also noticed the level for tippers has changed, and it's now called "League & Level:" but in the FAQ I see nothing. Is there any information I can read to find out more for this?

Not sure of the new colours though. I am personally hoping they are just for Halloween themed?

I do like the broadcaster one being red with the icon though, that is very good idea imo.
The thick white outline for "friends" is maybe a bit too thick in my opinion and stands out too much. I think being white may be the problem though, a shade of grey may work better

Edit:
Click your name in the top right, then it has the new progress bar for your league/level, click that and it takes you to this info.

Oh it's also in the profile section lol. Profile, then as a tab above the avatar, it has "league and levels".
My bad i didn't look close enough to begin with it seems haha

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I got a strange history on stripchat a couple of days ago.

A grey member ex with a huge amount of gold points went into my room. Through he had a weird, very begging attitude, and stated that his name was Ahmad, while he had a very different name in his nickname. When i asked him why is is name different between his nickname and his real one, and he just left the room. Overall the guy was creepy as hell, and probably never ever sped a single token on the site. I thought that this is probably a stolen member account and blocked him.

On the same day. another member with the exactly same nickname appart the last two numbers went to my room. He was was a great guy, and we quickly get along. I asked him if he had a second account, or if he ever had another account that he used before, but he said that he didnt. So I'm a bit confused, what did happened?

Edit: Also I think that removing gold points AND allowing members that has spend a lot before to hide the fact their're pennyless now is an extremely bad idea. The guy I blocked is in the royal league now, and believe me he's not gonna spend a single token on the site, but will do his best to attract unmerited attention due to his status. It's not the first time I see some weird behaviour from high gold point ex accounts, making me think that account thefth is a quite common thing on the site.

Upvote 0
PandoraUnchained, could you please PM users' nicknames? I'll try to get more info regarding this situation.

Upvote 0
Sure thing! User level system

Your feedback would be particularly appreciated :)

Thanks, I searched for "league and level" and "league" and it returned no results.
Not sure if there is a way to add those in the search so it brings up the relevant info, I am sure many others would search the same as I did with it being a distinctive name/class for it (league).

Upvote 0
It says you can mask your badge and level/XP when you reach certain levels. How do we do that? I found nothing in the Settings & Privacy section apart from the normal settings to hide my token amount and the profile.

Your profile > League & Level > A three-dot icon is displayed next to your nickname > Mask League & Level

Upvote 0
Is there any way to ban particular words? I'm tired of getting called a nigger in chat.

Upvote 0
Sure thing! User level system

Your feedback would be particularly appreciated :)
From a model standpoint, I hate it so far. Way too many levels, silver looks like gray usernames used to, purple is incredibly hard to read the username against the black background. I liked the old way of just gold, green and gray sorted according to the amount spent. Much easier to glance at. Now usernames and places seem unorganized. Please keep in mind I hate changes when I didn't think the system was broken in the first place so maaaaybe I'll grow to like it. But for now it just seems confusing and unnecessary.

Reactions: Cheeseonmyfriesplz
Upvote 0
Your profile > League & Level > A three-dot icon is displayed next to your nickname > Mask League & Level
Under the old system, there didn't seem to be a way for users to hide their Gold Points balance. I understand that Gold Points have now been exchanged for XP, and that XP will be hidden if the Mask option is used. But I can still see my Gold Points balance in my account. Can models still see a user's Gold Points if they are using the Mask option?

Upvote 0
Get 100 tokens for pulling off your Halloween costume and opt to win 6,000 more!

Who else loves getting tokens for dressing up in disguise? Cause we do! That’s why we’re hosting an online Halloween Pride with the premise to gift everyone taking part a tasty 100-token treat. This is all you have to do:

1) Record a video of yourself wearing your Halloween costume.
2) Post your video on Twitter with the hashtag #HalloweenPride2020 and mentioning @Stripchat.
3) Do not forget to include a link to your Stripchat profile and invite fans to join your shows.
4) Wait to receive your 100 tokens from us!

Important note: we accept only engaging videos featuring Halloween costumes; having a pumpkin on the background only won’t be enough!

But the icing in the cake comes in the shape of our 18,000-token prize pool; our brand ambassador, Lindsey Banks, will review all the videos from the Halloween Pride, choose the three best Halloween looks, and reward those models with 6,000 tokens each!
If getting 100 tokens and a possible extra 6,000 for dressing up also sounds like the Halloween equivalent of winning the lottery to you, don’t hesitate to participate between October 31, 00.01 UTC, and November 1, 23.59 UTC.
We’re looking forward to receiving all your submissions!

Happy Halloween!

Halloween_1024%D1%85512.png

More info here

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
Can models still see a user's Gold Points if they are using the Mask option?

Gold Points are not relevant anymore, and we will soon remove them from users' profiles (Token History page). Models can't see this information already.

• Helpful!
Reactions: CheeseMoon
Upvote 0
From a model standpoint, I hate it so far. Way too many levels, silver looks like gray usernames used to, purple is incredibly hard to read the username against the black background. I liked the old way of just gold, green and gray sorted according to the amount spent. Much easier to glance at. Now usernames and places seem unorganized. Please keep in mind I hate changes when I didn't think the system was broken in the first place so maaaaybe I'll grow to like it. But for now it just seems confusing and unnecessary.
I literally am SO confused by the colors, the badges, and the #s/symbol badges. Just tell me if they are worth my time or not. Like how often do they spend, do they have any tokens, do they only spend on one model or multiple models etc. Having someone spending thousands of $ once upon a time and having some tokens remaining in their account is not really relevant to models.

Upvote 0
I literally am SO confused by the colors, the badges, and the #s/symbol badges. Just tell me if they are worth my time or not. Like how often do they spend, do they have any tokens, do they only spend on one model or multiple models etc. Having someone spending thousands of $ once upon a time and having some tokens remaining in their account is not really relevant to models.
Yes!! I try not to spend eons looking at the monitor vs my show so it's incredibly annoying to no longer be able to quickly get an idea of the room with a glance. Now I have to analyze everything and it's distracting! Strongly dislike this. Members are confused too and have said in chat they don't like it. It wasn't broken so why fix it.

Upvote 0
Yes!! I try not to spend eons looking at the monitor vs my show so it's incredibly annoying to no longer be able to quickly get an idea of the room with a glance. Now I have to analyze everything and it's distracting! Strongly dislike this. Members are confused too and have said in chat they don't like it. It wasn't broken so why fix it.
My 2nd biggest spender said the same thing. He didn't want models to know that he is a bigger spender overall. Now he gets messages from random models and he HATES IT!!!

Upvote 0
yes new colors are really annoying, i think ill end up blind... i just ignore it, colors r not important is same as before who is tipping matter. but now is all mixed and annoying that u cant even see the person who tip anymore ...

Reactions: Cheeseonmyfriesplz
Upvote 0
Get 100 tokens for pulling off your Halloween costume and opt to win 6,000 more!

Who else loves getting tokens for dressing up in disguise? Cause we do! That’s why we’re hosting an online Halloween Pride with the premise to gift everyone taking part a tasty 100-token treat. This is all you have to do:

1) Record a video of yourself wearing your Halloween costume.
2) Post your video on Twitter with the hashtag #HalloweenPride2020 and mentioning @Stripchat.
3) Do not forget to include a link to your Stripchat profile and invite fans to join your shows.
4) Wait to receive your 100 tokens from us!

Important note: we accept only engaging videos featuring Halloween costumes; having a pumpkin on the background only won’t be enough!

But the icing in the cake comes in the shape of our 18,000-token prize pool; our brand ambassador, Lindsey Banks, will review all the videos from the Halloween Pride, choose the three best Halloween looks, and reward those models with 6,000 tokens each!
If getting 100 tokens and a possible extra 6,000 for dressing up also sounds like the Halloween equivalent of winning the lottery to you, don’t hesitate to participate between October 31, 00.01 UTC, and November 1, 23.59 UTC.
We’re looking forward to receiving all your submissions!

Happy Halloween!

Halloween_1024%D1%85512.png

More info here
DONE :) I don't work weekends... I like candy :)

Upvote 0