AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Yes, another ‘in love with a camgirl’ thread. But I’d love opinions if anyone is willing to share them.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Western Europe here too, my 2 cents about meeting Eastern Europe cam models, I did have a few meetings with East Europe friends from cam world. Normal, honest persons, like they are everywhere in the world, in general, people are ok, is my strong believe.

But it takes time, to build friendship & trust, first on cam sites, then WhatsApp/Facebook/Insta/whatever, at least a year, so the current covid-19 things is not a topic at all, if it can not wait a few months, then that is a wrong signal.

Yeah, there is a lot of scamming going around in the world, and for sure in a sex based environment as cam sites a bit more. But those persons with bad intentions will be easaly filter out in the building trust/friendship period I did mention before.

First meetings in a neutral place is a good idea, both flying to Paris/Berlin or so, both paying for there own ticket ( thanks to WizzAir that can be done for 50 euro, if planned a few months in advance )

The money thing must be not an issue, never giving money, you will be meeting a friend, not a hooker. Ok, ok, Eastern Europe is bit more traditional then Western Europe, most likely you must be the gentleman who take care of restaurant bills, going Dutch is a step to far for Eastern-Europe ladies ))). No expensive gifts, flowers are always a good idea, maybe shopping together for a dress, but in a normal shop, not a design dress from Champs-Élysées, thats crazy.

Then it maybe can develop into a real relation. And if you are really lucky, and did bring the sexy part of how you did meet into your friendship, then you can meet as friends with bennefits, be sure to talk about that before, if you can not talk about that before, then you are no friends.

Thank you for this.

We had a conversation about me continuing to use her site and paying her. We’ve agreed that I’ll stop, because she agrees that it’s not the best thing now. I think that’s an interesting step. I guess we’ll see if her interest continues.

We talked about her chatting to other members, too. She was very open about it. She said she’d delete them from her personal messenger, and that she doesn’t talk in the same way to them as she does to me. I guess to an extent that could be her saying what I want to hear, but I feel at least happy that I had an open conversation with her about it.

She’d still like to meet, soon. I have a lot of shit going on in my personal life and I’m about to start a new job. If we could meet in a neutral country, I might seriously consider it if we continue to converse in the same way when things have hopefully calmed down.

We talked about her chatting to other members, too. She was very open about it. She said she’d delete them from her personal messenger, and that she doesn’t talk in the same way to them as she does to me. I guess to an extent that could be her saying what I want to hear, but I feel at least happy that I had an open conversation with her about it.

Is it weird that I wouldn't be interested in a girl that suddenly deletes a bunch of people cold turkey like that just because i'm insecure and jealous?

Is it weird that I wouldn't be interested in a girl that suddenly deletes a bunch of people cold turkey like that just because i'm insecure and jealous?

I agree about the suddenly deleting aspect. My first thought was that she was just saying that she would to help him feel better. I don't think it's wrong to keep in contact with member via messenger apps, etc outside of work hours as that can be a hook to keep them interested (I'm equating it an actor/athlete/celebrity using IG to stay relevant to fans) and revenue flowing. But, a conversation about how she interacts with them might be warranted. Then again, if she's being paid for sexting/skype, etc it's still business.

Regardless, a conversation was necessary even if to just get an understanding of things with her.

I agree about the suddenly deleting aspect. My first thought was that she was just saying that she would to help him feel better. I don't think it's wrong to keep in contact with member via messenger apps, etc outside of work hours as that can be a hook to keep them interested (I'm equating it an actor/athlete/celebrity using IG to stay relevant to fans) and revenue flowing. But, a conversation about how she interacts with them might be warranted. Then again, if she's being paid for sexting/skype, etc it's still business.

Regardless, a conversation was necessary even if to just get an understanding of things with her.

Sorry, I wasn’t being terrifically clear. When I brought this up, I said if they’re paying for custom content or whatever and it’s strictly a business relationship, that’s fine with me. I understand that that’s potentially quite lucrative. But I wasn’t massively ok with the idea of her fooling around with them for free if we’re supposedly in a relationship, if that was even happening (and I’m not sure it was).

The deleting thing was more symbolic to me, I guess, because the way she described it was that they were both inactive now anyway. So it was more a ‘these people don’t mean anything to me, so I’m deleting their chats’ kind of move.

Sorry, I wasn’t being terrifically clear. When I brought this up, I said if they’re paying for custom content or whatever and it’s strictly a business relationship, that’s fine with me. I understand that that’s potentially quite lucrative. But I wasn’t massively ok with the idea of her fooling around with them for free if we’re supposedly in a relationship, if that was even happening (and I’m not sure it was).

The deleting thing was more symbolic to me, I guess, because the way she described it was that they were both inactive now anyway. So it was more a ‘these people don’t mean anything to me, so I’m deleting their chats’ kind of move.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it. But, what you said above is different than what I read here:

In your previous message, it sounded like she said she'd delete active members conversing with her. But, now you're saying she's only deleting inactive people? Almost sounds like no change. But, you're the one having to deal with the consequences.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it. But, what you said above is different than what I read here:

In your previous message, it sounded like she said she'd delete active members conversing with her. But, now you're saying she's only deleting inactive people? Almost sounds like no change. But, you're the one having to deal with the consequences.

Fuck, what I mean is, she said she only had two others and they were inactive now anyway. But maybe I’m just hearing what I want to hear.

She’s 19 right? Do you remember being 19? how mature were you then? how developed was your sense of loyalty, trust, honesty? most teenagers think differently to 30 year olds, that includes teenage camgirls, just one more thing to keep in mind

She’s 19 right? Do you remember being 19? how mature were you then? how developed was your sense of loyalty, trust, honesty? most teenagers think differently to 30 year olds, that includes teenage camgirls, just one more thing to keep in mind
very good point! early twenties as well. the female brain fully develops at 21. even then, they don't have much life experience to reflect on their choices and behavior.

sure there will be people who are a lot maturer for their age, but this isn't always the case.

very good point! early twenties as well. the female brain fully develops at 21. even then, they don't have much life experience to reflect on their choices and behavior.

sure there will be people who are a lot maturer for their age, but this isn't always the case.

This. I just got blocked on Facebook by a "friend" who is so immature and self-absorbed (I didn't realize how much until now), it's ridiculous. She had sent me a long-ass FB message whining that I hadn't 'liked' any of her posts in a while. I gave her a calm response telling her about herself (She'd done some immature shit recently that I was not happy about). She didn't like that at all, because the next thing I knew I was blocked. Lol. Right after blocking me, she got two of her other friends (The ones who always kiss her ass) to block me as well. 🙄 That is some HIGH SCHOOL SHIT right there, and I'm too old for that nonsense. They are in their early 20s, and I'm about to be 38 years old.....

It's time for me to just hang out with people my own age, instead of younger people who say things like "Well if I don't like someone, I expect my friends to not like them either!" SMH.

... She said she’d delete them from her personal messenger ...
bullshit, she is lying, 19 years old, look what Mila says about that, and bullshit from you, that you needed this from her, in this early stage you can not ask that from an other person, not your business.

with my post I wanted to tell some positive things about meeting East-Europe cam models, that it can be done, and that it can be great, but they were all late twenties, after a few years online contact.

in your case, the signals are so wrong, dude it's time for a break, no cam sites, no internet, play chess, read books, go into nature, been there, done that.

Reactions: SNATCH
I think I might have overlooked/missed an important info which has been highlighted in previous replied by models and members as well. So this girl is what 18-19yo? And you are in your 30s?

I find it to be inappropriate for a man of your own age to be sooo invested like that in a girl of that age.

I think I might have overlooked/missed an important info which has been highlighted in previous replied by models and members as well. So this girl is what 18-19yo? And you are in your 30s?

I find it to be inappropriate for a man of your own age to be sooo invested like that in a girl of that age.

I personally don't find age gaps inappropriate if the intention is serious, in fact, I think a 10+ year gap is perfect because the general trend is men tend to be a bit slower to mature than women and many don't get ready to settle down until they are in their late 30s, early 40s both for practical reasons (financial independence) and resolve (having enough life experience to choose to settle). The important part is for the right intentions to be there and not just wanting to take advantage because 10+ years of experience over their partner means they could have a more sophisticated toolbox for manipulation, and also for the man to understand they have a responsibility towards their younger partner because they could be immature and infantile in many ways.

I don't think this guy is in it with wrong intentions, on the contrary, but what I worry about is he is not seeing how the difference in maturity plays out so he doesn't know when to take her word seriously and when to tell her to fuck off and get real. The internet adds a whole layer of fog to relationships where self deception and hopes and dreams play a huge part. It's like having someone give you a black box as a present and telling you that you can't open it for another year. You will fill up that box with whatever you are wishing for in your mind and almost believe it until it's time to unwrap it, and then, can you blame the black box for not containing keys to that Bentley you had your eye on? Even if this EE studio model wasn't running that scam on him, the probability is if he visits her he will find the experience much different than expected.

@Mila_

I agree with most of what you've said. And, I have to say, I can't really say anything about the age gap since my last ex was 9 years younger than me, and the one before about 7 years younger - I'm few years older than this guy I believe btw - but they were well in their late 20s. It really depends, I think, of what ages we are talking about. A man in his 30s has no business whatsoever to be around/and be invested in 17-18-19 yo girls.

the probability is if he visits her he will find the experience much different than expected.
Triple this! That is why, no matter how much I may like a cammodel I would never want to meet her, get her contact info, heck, I don't even want to know her real name! Because that would probably destroy the fantasy I have about her.

Something else, what do you want from this girl? Let's say everything is going as planned and you 2 meet up. Drink a coffee, see a movie and then you both go your own way again? Or do you plan to take her to your country and live happily ever after? Even if it's the former, I highly doubt a long-distant relationship would hold for very long. And if the latter, dream on.

I see this whole topic is going exactly like all the other 'in love with camgirl' topics. Everybody gives good advice and OP ignores it. Says he's going to break up contact and what happens, girl promises some things and he falls for it, not changing a thing, or getting to his senses.

I see this whole topic is going exactly like all the other 'in love with camgirl' topics. Everybody gives good advice and OP ignores it.
That's a slightly dishonest thing to say. We don't know anything (yet), and if you read (as opposed to skim) OP's replies, he's actively trying to free himself from the whole thing after digesting the feedback and advice he's gotten here. He is obviously not an idiot, but stuff like this is hard to shake. It's a bit like being dumped (only technically not), so even if you have no faith in cam models at least give OP a fighting chance at doing what he need to do.

Despite being a cynical old geezer on good days, I wish OP the best of luck in whatever happens now. Nobody deserves anything less.

Something else, what do you want from this girl? Let's say everything is going as planned and you 2 meet up. Drink a coffee, see a movie and then you both go your own way again? Or do you plan to take her to your country and live happily ever after? Even if it's the former, I highly doubt a long-distant relationship would hold for very long. And if the latter, dream on.

Maybe it's just me. But, intent is the big, unknown question here for both of them. We only know what he's shared from his side of the story, so there's a lot of unknowns.

Let's take the whole cam model piece out of the equation for a moment. Let's say they're both members of a vanilla website/forum and they get to know each other over the course of a few months. At some point, they decide they like each other enough to agree to meet. Doesn't matter if it's just to say "Hi" over a burger and a coke, or if perhaps they think there might be more there. Is that wrong? They're both consenting adults, even with the age difference.

I'm asking this because over the course of time I've personally met many people I've come to know online. I can't say any of them have been cam models or sex workers, at least to my knowledge. But, I've meet them either at a convention for whatever the site was, an unofficial event/gathering, or even just two of us meeting for lunch/dinner. With the exception of one time, these were nothing more than friends meeting friends in person for the first time. Each of them were in a public place where there were a lot of people around. Aside from the conventions, or large group events, those I have met in person where when I had something bringing me to a specific location and I reached out to let them know I was going to be in the area and could meet up.

Now, putting the cam model/SW aspect back in... Yes, there's a lot of shitty people who have their own best interests in mind. Whether it be to try and sleep with a SWerI. Perhaps it's because they think there's more to an online relationship than there really is. Or, much more sinister intentions such as stalker or worse. This isn't just members, it can be models trying to get members to a location for bribes, ransom, etc. Who knows. But, this can also hold true for vanilla site meetups as well.

Or, it could be as innocent as I mentioned with the people I've met. Unlike you, I have zero issues with getting to know a model more than just the Privates or sexy-whatever. Why? Because they're people too. There's been a number of models I've messaged via apps/text, or done video calls (Skype/FaceTime) with. Aside from a discussion on how we both came to be on whatever the cam site was, they were very vanilla conversations. Nothing sexual about them at all, and were just run of the mill day to day casual conversations.

I've stated it before that I'd be up for meeting a couple of models I've come to know, if we felt it was possible. By this, I mean in the manner I've met others before. Non-sexual, no thought to thinking there's more there than what there is, etc. Purely an innocent meeting of two people who've come to know each other over time. Mutual respect. Of those models, there's been very brief conversations where we've both stated that it'd be cool to meet to put a face to a name. Not much more than that as we realize the chances are damn near non-existent that it'd ever go beyond that. And yes, model safety/confidentiality is of the utmost importance. I wouldn't push, nor persist, in trying to meet a model if she didn't want to.

Wow. I was really rooting for you and your "relationship" but after reading the replies from more experienced models, I see I was wrong. Don't feel like an idiot. Clearly, you are a smart guy...just move on. And good luck!!

Reactions: AudriTwo
Just follow these rules are you'll be fine:

1. Avoid whores.
2. Avoid Eastern-Europeans, unless under exceptional circumstances.
3. Stick within your own age bracket.
4. American, UK, and Canadian women are usually the coolest bunch out there (personality wise). But there are also some good Europeans out there.

the author just looks like a manipulator .
I don’t know why you are so against this girl (which didn’t take money for communication of the outside the site, but just tried to be friendly). In contrast to this memeber, who for some reason gave her his fake data, was misleading and showed a certain gaslight . Just stop f*cking her head , man. I hope that she no longer pays attention to your game, and you do not disturb her emotional state .

That's a slightly dishonest thing to say. We don't know anything (yet), and if you read (as opposed to skim) OP's replies, he's actively trying to free himself from the whole thing after digesting the feedback and advice he's gotten here.
First of all, I've read the entire topic and yes at points he said he's trying to do the right thing.
But nothing has changed! He's still seeing this girl, still talking to her using off-site communication means and he STILL wants to meet her. Besides the age difference and the fact he has no idea what he's getting himself into (traveling to an eastern European country), it's also illigal. Models are not allowed to meet with members. She could be banned or fired from her studio. Her family/friends may find out and seeing cam-modeling is looked down upon there, may have some serious consequences for her.

What is this ridiculous rivalry between American cam girls and Eastern European cam girls? I'm curious if the girls in this thread would be so opinionated if the model wasn't from Eastern Europe. You guys make these blanket judgements about people based on nothing more than their location on the Earth. What is wrong with you? It doesn't matter what the OP writes or what anyone says, your mind is already made up. It's just straight up bigotry. Nothing more nothing less.

OP do yourself a favor, don't ask these girls for their advice on this shit. You've gotten this far without listening to their dumb shit. I'm pretty sure you'll be just fine without hearing any more of it.

What is this ridiculous rivalry between American cam girls and Eastern European cam girls? I'm curious if the girls in this thread would be so opinionated if the model wasn't from Eastern Europe. You guys make these blanket judgements about people based on nothing more than their location on the Earth. What is wrong with you? It doesn't matter what the OP writes or what anyone says, your mind is already made up. It's just straight up bigotry. Nothing more nothing less.
It's unfortunate but the stereotype was created by actual experiences.

EE studio models are much more notorious for love scams than Western ones. *shrug*

I've been a member for a long time. I'm well aware that people sometimes get scammed. But you guys make it sound like every studio model is just waiting to rip someone off. And that's just simply not true. The scammers are the exception, not the rule. Most of them are just normal girls, with normal lives.

Probably because it's a very good indicator that it's a scam. Many EE models have admitted they are literally taught to do this white knight savior scenario by studios they're in to bring in more money. Do you actually think cam models want to tell members that other models scam? It makes us look bad by association. Do you suggest we just ignore a pretty obvious piece of info? Seriously, look at the thread Amber compiled of all the "get a back tattoo" situations asked here. Pretty sure most if not all involved EE models.

Omg... It's also a well known fact that most email scams promising money originate in Nigeria. So therefore all Nigerians are scammers? Location is not an indication of anything. A person's actions are an indication of intent. But you guys focus in on the most insignificant things.

She said she’d delete them from her personal messenger,

This simple statement was enough to make people cry bullshit. Maybe it's bullshit and maybe it isn't. You don't know. You just don't like the girl because she's from Eastern Europe.

Omg... It's also a well known fact that most email scams promising money originate in Nigeria. So therefore all Nigerians are scammers? Location is not an indication of anything. A person's actions are an indication of intent. But you guys focus in on the most insignificant things.

This simple statement was enough to make people cry bullshit. Maybe it's bullshit and maybe it isn't. You don't know. You just don't like the girl because she's from Eastern Europe.
Soooo where did anyone say that all EE models are scammers? If you're showing signs of malaria, a Dr is going to ask you if you traveled to a tropical location to aid diagnosis. If someone's asking if it's a scam, scams TEND to happen more from studio models in EE or South America. No one said all scams come from there or that all models from there are scammers. That's just nonsensical. We have models on here from studios and from those areas. I really don't think pointing out what tends to be a common denominator as bigoted. I don't hate anyone from EE or studios.

Status
Not open for further replies.