AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can't I work on chaturbate anymore?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

natalieandandres

Banhammered
Jul 4, 2019
hi @punker barbie im andrew my new account is andrewnatalie. I have received an account for a misunderstanding I have created this new one but I have been banned for life in chaturbate. Can't I work on this site anymore? I have worked for more than 2 years here and I live from this. They couldn't give me another chance. I am willing to pay a fine or request a letter of apology

hi @punker barbie im andrew my new account is andrewnatalie. I have received an account for a misunderstanding I have created this new one but I have been banned for life in chaturbate. Can't I work on this site anymore? I have worked for more than 2 years here and I live from this. They couldn't give me another chance. I am willing to pay a fine or request a letter of apology
I'm going to have to ask you to stop making threads and posts on this subject. You've been told repeatedly that you will not be unbanned at Chaturbate so there is no point to rehash it over and over here at my forum.

Move on to another cam site. You can NOT make a new account at CB. You're banned as a PERSON/COUPLE not just as a username.

Feel free to post about other subjects here if you like, just drop the CB ban. It's done.

Upvote 0
I'm going to have to ask you to stop making threads and posts on this subject. You've been told repeatedly that you will not be unbanned at Chaturbate so there is no point to rehash it over and over here at my forum.

Move on to another cam site. You can NOT make a new account at CB. You're banned as a PERSON/COUPLE not just as a username.

Feel free to post about other subjects here if you like, just drop the CB ban. It's done.

which site do you recommend?

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.