AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If........I........want.........to........do.........something............really.................annoying.........I........just............become............very................slow..........in................private

Usually I keep this for users that start a private while having peanuts on their account and hoping me do do a whole sex show in one minute
Perhaps it's better to first ask how he's going to pay, or how long he plans the private. For example I myself often have little tokens but buy new ones only when needed.
He might just get disappointed with the experience.

Brett (and other members), I'm really sorry that you have to deal with this kind of behavior.

I really don't understand why some models behave this way.
I assume that they're in for the financial part (they probably think they'll be getting all your money if you don't visit other models, but that's not the case. You may be tight on budget and may want to reduce spending. You also may not want to tip on this exact day because you plan to save for the future purchase/show).

I've never been against the fact that even my best regulars visit other models. I think it's awesome! I'm not always available + they will get bored of me much slower if they visit others. Switching helps to shake things up and to not get sick of the one exact person.
If someone wants to spend on me, they will. If they don't, they won't no matter how hard I try.

+ It's a bad business strategy for any model in the long run. You can't expect to keep people around if you constantly make them feel bad about visiting other models.
I'm pretty sure your regulars won't stop visiting others if you make them feel bad about it. But they'll stop visiting YOU. That's the exact opposite of what any model wants.
Yeah, I think it may work on some people in the short term. They will apologize, maybe tip a few more tokens out of some *forced* guilty. Once or twice. But as time passes, the only one wish they'll be having is to stay away from your room, as far as possible.

I'm also surprised because I suspect that all this stalkerish behavior takes a lot of energy and time. I personally don't have that much energy and time to waste it on stalking my regulars. I've got my real life to live and my business to mind.

If someone who's reading my post, has got additional/redundant energy and time, PLEASE send it my way, Iol. Thank you :D

You're right that I would most likely stop visiting the one being jealous. I even get accused of visiting other models simply because I am not online in the model's room with her sometimes, or maybe I am a bit late. No matter how many times I try and explain that I do have a life, I do need to do stuff in real life - no matter how boring (and apparently unbelievable - and not in a "wow good" way) they are (housework, eat, sleep, you know day to day stuff). No matter what I say or do, some models just can't (or won't) be convinced, even if you have not given them any reason to suspect you as being a liar. I have always been very honest with each model I become "friends" with. I am not obviously saying "Ohh I visit model X, Y and Z, they are so hot", but if it crops up or I am asked, then I will. I understand there are guys who do lie about the most ridiculous of things, but it's always unfair to judge everyone based on those or your experience.

Unfortunately, I hate to admit it but I do sometimes avoid a jealous model's room because of all of this when I just don't have the energy or desire to repeat the same thing over and over again. I am a firm believer you should give everyone a chance, even if in the back of your mind you're expecting them to mess up because of your past experiences with guys/people/things... But I think you should always give people the benefit of the doubt unless they HAVE lied to you and you know it. I have asked the model/s a few times to please explain why they are being like it with me personally. Have I done something to make them suspect this and if so, tell me and confront me about it, try and resolve the issue rather than have it fester and snowball inside.

I can fully understand models getting really jealous like this and controlling etc for their big/whale tippers as it can substantially decrease their earnings, so I truly do understand that, but I am by no means a whale tipper.

But yeah haha anyway...

• Hugs
Reactions: Beawaresweety
Perhaps it's better to first ask how he's going to pay, or how long he plans the private. For example I myself often have little tokens but buy new ones only when needed.
He might just get disappointed with the experience.
That depends from sites. on some of them credits buying is quite long, I had regulars that usually disconnected deconnected to recharge credits.

99% of those who go into pvt are recently registered members that get some free credit for them. they just keep creating new accounts for that.

Having an auto focusing cam, that does not auto focus. I was so sad during my last private, the cam kept going fuzzy for annoying long periods of time. She did her best though, and I hope she gets better cam software in the future.

Having an auto focusing cam, that does not auto focus. I was so sad during my last private, the cam kept going fuzzy for annoying long periods of time. She did her best though, and I hope she gets better cam software in the future.
She may not need better cam software, just need to turn autofocus off. On many webcams it's ideal to turn it OFF completely. Webcams weren't made for that.

I always had it turned off on my webcams. Now that I have a mirrorless Sony camera, which is made to autofocus very quickly and sharply, it's easy to have it on.

She may not need better cam software, just need to turn autofocus off. On many webcams it's ideal to turn it OFF completely. Webcams weren't made for that.

I always had it turned off on my webcams. Now that I have a mirrorless Sony camera, which is made to autofocus very quickly and sharply, it's easy to have it on.
Yeah, the autofocus in webcams is bad. From what I have seen Sony might have the best autofocus, I would have gotten one but I got a crazy good deal on my Panasonic.

Reactions: AmberCutie

This! Even my $200 Logitech BRIO is awful at auto-focus.

Yeah, the autofocus in webcams is bad. From what I have seen Sony might have the best autofocus, I would have gotten one but I got a crazy good deal on my Panasonic.
This! Even my $200 Logitech BRIO is awful at auto-focus.
Yep even the most HD webcams aren't necessarily made for how much movement a cam model is going to have on their stream. They're at the very most basic sense made for web/teleconferences where a person is sitting in one position the whole time they're broadcasting their stream. A smart cam model would turn OFF the auto focus and put the central focus in a spot that's averaged to their most usual position on cam.

99% of those who go into pvt are recently registered members that get some free credit for them. they just keep creating new accounts for that.
99% ... :/ where ?

There are very few sites proposing free credits to new members (bongacam gives 10Tokens :/ , livejasmin 50% on 1st purchase... for a little amount), It's worth it to be regular and get regularly ie 40% on CB or mfc

Reactions: SaffronBurke

There are very few sites proposing free credits to new members (bongacam gives 10Tokens :/ , livejasmin 50% on 1st purchase... for a little amount), It's worth it to be regular and get regularly ie 40% on CB or mfc

Live Jasmin also offers about 10 free credits + £/$ 9.99. 1 credit is about 30 seconds of spying on "pvt" I think, and the £/$ 9.99 basically gets you free pvt. If the model private is set to $1 per min, you get 10 mins free.

Reactions: DoD404
My Hates are:
A model begs you for a set amount of tokens as they need to reach a daily goal but then stays online for another 4 hours.
Consistantly on the mobile phone chatting asking for tokens when offline.
Turns off sound for over a hour at a time but still chatting.
Failing to do goals on her list that is tipped for (i mean why have them for people to tip and not do them).
i have seen a model log off completly when people are still trying to tip for things in her goal list.
Being rude after tipping over 100 tokens and not taking them into pvt. or ignore you after taking them into pvt.

My Hates are:
A model begs you for a set amount of tokens as they need to reach a daily goal but then stays online for another 4 hours.

I don't get this. Would you rather her leave after she reaches her goal? I like to hang around even after I'm done with all my counts just to chat/chill with the people who supported me instead of bouncing out the second I make my goal :p

I don't get this. Would you rather her leave after she reaches her goal? I like to hang around even after I'm done with all my counts just to chat/chill with the people who supported me instead of bouncing out the second I make my goal :p

im sure hes talking about the ones that beg people to help them reach the daily goal so that they can logoff. some studios give perks to reaching certain amounts of tokens.

i have seen a model log off completly when people are still trying to tip for things in her goal list.
If I say I am leaving, it isn't my problem if people are still trying to tip for stuff as if I'm suddenly going to choose to stay. That's their bad.

Yup, I forgot to precise -Imlive. I loved this site before they started they shitty politic with 12% payout on bonus credits and give 50% of them worth of first credits purchase for new members. Got the feeling that the new owner just want to milk the site, before flash support ends.

Hi Amber no i mean they logout not saying they are leaving or anything they just go and not log back until following day

If I say I am leaving, it isn't my problem if people are still trying to tip for stuff as if I'm suddenly going to choose to stay. That's their bad.

Eastern European models using a translator. I know they require one, but gives some really weird results sometimes:
Model: I have a new body,
Me: You have a new body?
Model: well, like a swimsuit-body

Model: I'm going to take a break with you.
Me: What do you mean 'break with me'? Don't you want to see me again?
Model: I translated it wrong.
Model: I'm going on a break,, that's what I said

Eastern European models using a translator. I know they require one, but gives some really weird results sometimes:

My luck with models and bad/weird translations has for the most part been good/funny.
Maybe I am lucky with the models I visit, but we usually have a little laugh about it since we both know translate can be terrible.

My luck with models and bad/weird translations has for the most part been good/funny.
Maybe I am lucky with the models I visit, but we usually have a little laugh about it since we both know translate can be terrible.
A south american model I used to be a very regular regular with, one fine evening "solved" the translator problem by speaking spanish slow-ish on cam instead of typing. She did it because she knew I could hold simple comversations in spanish, but unfortunately nobody else in the room could. So I ended up answering other users in the room the best I could (read: very badly because of her machine gun Colombian accent) ) when they asked what she just said. I got some serious respect for actual, human translators that night 😅

Oh, and all the spanish pronouns that without fail comes out as "he" at the english end of the translator is sometimes driving me nuts. They talk and talk about some random guy, and you have no idea what they are on about until you realise they are talking about their pussy or tits! 😂

I'm not going to name names but I know of at least one or two models with extremely erratic cam schedules (as in online for a day or two every few weeks) who seem to get very upset when their room doesn't fill with people and flowing tips on the random occasion that they're online. It's really one in particular who gets very vocal about a lack of tipping, which makes me not want to tip or even stay in the room. Like, you haven't been on cam in like a month and ten minutes into being on you're chastising the 12 people in your room for not showering you in tokens for just sitting there?

IIRC, SM offers a $5 credit for new accounts.

“Don’t leave bb I just arrived.” 🙄Yep, their bad.

More often than not I wind up entering the room as the model is getting ready to leave. She apologizes for leaving. But, it's my problem for showing up when I did. I usually catch up with this particular model either next time or she reaches out to me offline.

Reactions: DoD404
I'm not sure where this is ranked on the ACF Scale of Annoyingness, but I was in a CB room a few hours ago where the mod constantly plastered the public chat with flashy gifs, recommendations users take her to private, random thank-you-notes to "all the great tippers" (I was the only tipper for the last hour), reminders about tipping and following and model/mod in-jokes. Normally I love rooms like that, but the mod's posting frequency was so high that everything else in the chat either simply drowned in all the noise or scrolled away before the model could even see it. We're talking every 20-30 seconds for the last half hour I was there, after the mod arrived. It was like a crash course in CB gifs.

I considered doing a private with her, but having this particular mod spying just completely ruined the mood.

If you have a mod like that, either take away their supply of amphetamine or tell them to take it down a notch or two.

I was going to post this in the Pm-ing models thread. But, figured it kind of goes here more...

This is from a model I've interacted with and tipped occasionally. But, hadn't been able to see for a while due to conflicting shcedules:

Model: Hey, what's up? Still giving me the cold shoulder?
Model: Can you please respond to me? This is important
Model: Okay, time to delete your sorry ass
Me: Hey, sorry I wasn't at my computer for a while
*This person is currently not accepting private messages.

I was away from my computer for about an hour and was still logged in. No idea how much time lapsed between messages.

I've had a couple of other models do this to me. No sweat off my back, what I may have tipped her will either go to a different model. Or, just put into savings. :)

A body in russian is any wear that covers all the body (including swimsuits that aren't bikinis) so perhaps it wasn't a translator error.

A body in russian is any wear that covers all the body (including swimsuits that aren't bikinis) so perhaps it wasn't a translator error.

Thanks, it's good to know/understand different terminology. I've noticed some other things over the years as well. Takes a bit to learn. But, just need to be patient and ask for clarity similar to how I've had some models ask to help them understand English better.

Reactions: mike_aussie
Thanks, it's good to know/understand different terminology. I've noticed some other things over the years as well. Takes a bit to learn. But, just need to be patient and ask for clarity similar to how I've had some models ask to help them understand English better.
I once chatted a bit in English with a French model, and she had apparently just changed her hairstyle and gotten one of those bob haircuts. I asked what bob was called in French, to which she replied "mamelles". I thought I head learnt something new until I realized "mamelles" means "boobs" 😆

She was not amused.

I once chatted a bit in English with a French model, and she had apparently just changed her hairstyle and gotten one of those bob haircuts. I asked what bob was called in French, to which she replied "mamelles". I thought I head learnt something new until I realized "mamelles" means "boobs" 😆

She was not amused.

“Tippers” sometimes translates into “dump trucks” from English to Spanish. I wish I had figured that out sooner than I did. I probably confused a few models. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.