AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

She doesn't want to go in private

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will never understand all this guys posts, about hoping that a cam girl is looking for a bf without money .. or without spending on her , and they wanna see if shes honest and if she doesnt want his money . I really dont get it, moslty cam models are online becouse they need money, and a big part of us coming from poor contries , where we are sick of poor boyfriends that we need to pay for everything trips, and all becouse salary is very low not that they not good persons :) so my question is why they need to look onlnie and dream to find a non spending bf also? at least if i meet a guy from online, , beside we like to talk and getting close of course he need to show me he is better then the poor bfs i can get around me and that he can affort to give me a good life next to him, to find a bf on cam to take me to his house to put me on cam also to make money , where is the deal? lol Also guys need to understand a cam model will never run to meet a guy who takes her in pvt and ask her shows doenst matter how much he spend on her, if he cant just stay around her without asking sexual stuff he can stop dreaming about a love story . I could never fall for a guy who come to put me to work in pvt when he say he loves me and he cares . One of my best friends cam model is married in uk for like 9 y now, happly married, the guy took her in pvt a lot , on jasmin ;, and he only talked to her and they become close, he never asked her anything sexual and she fall for him... if he was like the rest 99.99 procent , they was not married now and happy .. So chances to make a cam model fall for you is 1 to spend, and 2 to not be like others treating her as a piece of meat.

Unfortunately when dealing with people en mass you're going to run into all kinds. I've heard from a number of models in various countries that they have wound up supporting men for whatever reason. On the flipside, I've also run across a number of women who want to be supported in the same way. I've also been told by a couple of women I know they expect an allowance from their SO.

Reactions: MarieElise
Thanks a lot for your advices. They sound really usefull.

Of course not all the models are looking for love here but It is obvious that some of them would not refuse to start a relationship with some of their users if they are getting along well. I don't see why it would be a red flag as long as there are no financial motivations behind it. I would even go further and say that there are way more couples between camgirls and viewers than what we actually think. I would be interested to know the part of the models that have been involved in a relationship with a user while working online.
I don't think my advice was very grounded to be honest and was coming more from the perspective of someone who likes romance novels, daydreams, and living in a romantic fantasy world to be really frank. Plus I might have been high (once or twice a month I like to eat pot, because I have lung problems, and it stays in my system longer than I usually realize).

You should listen to what everyone else is saying. It is bizarre to look for a relationship on a sex site, and although a real and lasting monogamous connection can happen, it is very rare. Not common at all. The reason people are saying there are reg flags, is because it's very, very, very easy for women to meet men through conventional means i.e. bars, dating sites, mutual friends, work, fuck... walking down the street any given day. So it seems that any woman claiming she is camming to meet men, would be very suspicious because it is so incredibly easy, without going to such lengths or taking such risks. Camming is a fun way to have no strings attached, fun, sexual connections (which many people enjoy, and treasure the freedom and non-commitment of), and little adrenalin buzzes. Although long term love connections can happen, they are not the norm at all.

Also... wait until COVID is over to go back to the bars. It's on the rise again everywhere. Try online dating sites instead, for the meantime.

ETA; No one is trying to rain on your party, just trying to be realistic, and responsible in our advice.

Depending on what country you're in, and the model lives in, there may be other reasons than strictly financial gain. Means of moving out of their country, citizenship in your country, etc. are some of the common reasons and are what many countries immigration services potentially look for in sham marriages.

This isn't to say that she's trying to take advantage of you. But, you do need to be cautious in online relationships as you have no idea what the person is like behind the screen. Or, if it is even who you think it is at all.

It’s a red flag because most women understand that meeting a guy from their cam site, especially one they have only known for a very short amount of time, can be potentially dangerous. If a cam model is so willing to act against their sense of self preservation or just doesn’t feel that instinctive need to protect herself by putting herself into a situation where she can be legitimately hurt it’s more than likely because she is either emotionally dependent or looking for something else, such as a green card or a way out of her current living situation. Since she could probably easily find a man in her area, I’m going to go ahead and say the latter is the much more likely reason.

Ask yourself, why would a beautiful and likable woman be actively searching for a boyfriend on a site where people go to pay women for their time instead of looking on dating sites?

You both are right. She wanna leave her country. She has been clear about that with me. Is she really going to do it? That's another question. However, she doesn't plan to move to my country (at least at first) but in a different one where people speak her mother tongue but which is still close enough to mine so we could see each other more easily if things work out well.

Yep, the all too familiar cam-model-broken-phone syndrome. I'm pretty sure that instead of her phone actually being broken, she is trying to move you over to a phone number that isn't her personal one. It could also of course be the other way around; she is trying to get you over on a whatsapp the studio can't eavesdrop on, but I wouldn't count on it. In any case, keep in mind what @ForceTen says above and be on the lookout.

I spent close to a year talking (too much) to a cam model on WhatsApp and Skype, and we became quite close. Near the end of it, right before she left the studio, gave up camming and for all practical purposes disappeared, I got several WhatsApp messages from from her from another phone number. We had probably been talking/writing on her studio issued phone all along. There is more to this story, but nothing that is relevant in this thread.

What I mean is this; be honest and fortright in your communication and demand the same from her. Also try to do the impossible by not thinking too much with your dick 😉

You did well to warn me about the fact she could lead me to a phone number that is not her personal one. I even didn't think about that possibility. Thanks! I will try to question her. I know it exists but what's the point for the studio to spy conversations of their models?

I will never understand all this guys posts, about hoping that a cam girl is looking for a bf without money .. or without spending on her , and they wanna see if shes honest and if she doesnt want his money . I really dont get it, moslty cam models are online becouse they need money, and a big part of us coming from poor contries , where we are sick of poor boyfriends that we need to pay for everything trips, and all becouse salary is very low not that they not good persons :) so my question is why they need to look onlnie and dream to find a non spending bf also? at least if i meet a guy from online, , beside we like to talk and getting close of course he need to show me he is better then the poor bfs i can get around me and that he can affort to give me a good life next to him, to find a bf on cam to take me to his house to put me on cam also to make money , where is the deal? lol Also guys need to understand a cam model will never run to meet a guy who takes her in pvt and ask her shows doenst matter how much he spend on her, if he cant just stay around her without asking sexual stuff he can stop dreaming about a love story . I could never fall for a guy who come to put me to work in pvt when he say he loves me and he cares . One of my best friends cam model is married in uk for like 9 y now, happly married, the guy took her in pvt a lot , on jasmin ;, and he only talked to her and they become close, he never asked her anything sexual and she fall for him... if he was like the rest 99.99 procent , they was not married now and happy .. So chances to make a cam model fall for you is 1 to spend, and 2 to not be like others treating her as a piece of meat.

I'm perfectly aware of that risk but I don't think that gold digger girls are only found in third world countries. Things like you said also happen in western countries unfortunately. If she's acting like that with me only for money then I will quickly notice it I guess but for the moment she refused my money since she canceled my private show haha.

And i'm trying to be different than most of the users as you said. I spend a lot more time talking about anything rather than speaking about sexual things. We almost never talked about that topic.

orrr she probably can't dance. I refuse to do dancing privates because I cannot dance and feel awkward doing those types of shows.

Just because it can happen, doesn't mean it will with you.

I won't deny it happens, but it's definitely rare. Hell, there are a couple of ACF members who have. Throughout my years in the industry, I've only met a few that had successful relationships happen. I have also met a handful of models who have gotten close and even marry past members, but it didn't work out. From my experience with cammodels I have interacted with throughout the years- online and off, when they began camming, they already had committed relationships prior. A good amount keeps their relationships secret from their audience too to keep up with the fantasy that dream girl is available. Hell, if I announced I was getting a divorce on cam, I know my audience would eat it up that they could POSSIBLY have a chance with me.

Camsites are fantasy PAY sites, not dating sites. Most models working cams are interested in making money, not looking for Mr Right. If you are using camsites to pursue a romantic interest, you are going to get hustled and have a bad time. best let it come naturally. models who are romantically interested in their members always have to be honest with their feelings and move all interaction not connected with camming. Like not only visiting her when she is on cam.

You are right, it could have been that too. I know that camsites are not dating sites and I was not here for that purpose. But things are what they are and I still believe everything is possible if people are honest with each other.

I don't think my advice was very grounded to be honest and was coming more from the perspective of someone who likes romance novels, daydreams, and living in a romantic fantasy world to be really frank. Plus I might have been high (once or twice a month I like to eat pot, because I have lung problems, and it stays in my system longer than I usually realize).

You should listen to what everyone else is saying. It is bizarre to look for a relationship on a sex site, and although a real and lasting monogamous connection can happen, it is very rare. Not common at all. The reason people are saying there are reg flags, is because it's very, very, very easy for women to meet men through conventional means i.e. bars, dating sites, mutual friends, work, fuck... walking down the street any given day. So it seems that any woman claiming she is camming to meet men, would be very suspicious because it is so incredibly easy, without going to such lengths or taking such risks. Camming is a fun way to have no strings attached, fun, sexual connections (which many people enjoy, and treasure the freedom and non-commitment of), and little adrenalin buzzes. Although long term love connections can happen, they are not the norm at all.

Also... wait until COVID is over to go back to the bars. It's on the rise again everywhere. Try online dating sites instead, for the meantime.

ETA; No one is trying to rain on your party, just trying to be realistic, and responsible in our advice.

Thanks for giving your point of view. Every advice is welcome.

If it hasn't been said yet, I think @Hivemind needs to do some research. While may not be identical, I think it's still relevant:

"In love with a cam girl" - The Collection of Threads | ACF

Thanks i will check those topics

Reactions: MarieElise
You both are right. She wanna leave her country. She has been clear about that with me. Is she really going to do it? That's another question. However, she doesn't plan to move to my country (at least at first) but in a different one where people speak her mother tongue but which is still close enough to mine so we could see each other more easily if things work out well.

Not to pry too much. But, compare where you two are in terms of location as well as political and economic differences. Many people get drawn into online relationships due to mystique of an unknown person being interested in them and the prospect of a romance ending happily ever after. Realistically, what are the chances of meeting in person? How easy is it to get to/from both countries as well as cost? For some, it might be a day bus trip. For others, flying halfway around the world.

You did well to warn me about the fact she could lead me to a phone number that is not her personal one. I even didn't think about that possibility. Thanks! I will try to question her. I know it exists but what's the point for the studio to spy conversations of their models?

How do you know the one she's using now is her personal? I know a couple of models who told me they changed numbers because they wanted to chat with me on a phone not owned by the studio so they "could be more free to talk". Whether true or not, unsure. But, always proceed with caution.

I'm perfectly aware of that risk but I don't think that gold digger girls are only found in third world countries. Things like you said also happen in western countries unfortunately. If she's acting like that with me only for money then I will quickly notice it I guess but for the moment she refused my money since she canceled my private show haha.

And i'm trying to be different than most of the users as you said. I spend a lot more time talking about anything rather than speaking about sexual things. We almost never talked about that topic.

Not all models want to talk about sexual stuff 24/7, as they have lives outside of work. It's like being in a relationship, it's not all about sex. You actually have to like the person for more than just sexual reasons since sex is such a small amount of time of the relationship. In many cases, it's the normal chat that is used to hook you in. Make you think you have something beyond what it really is.

I'm not trying to talk you out of this path your on. But, I am trying to bring awareness of a few tricks that some models may employ.

Reactions: mike_aussie
You are right, it could have been that too. I know that camsites are not dating sites and I was not here for that purpose. But things are what they are and I still believe everything is possible if people are honest with each other.
Maybe you should be honest with her about your feelings and asking what are hers truly are? Instead of playing "what does this mean?" and falling further down the fantasy rabbit hole. Next thing you know you are getting a back tattoo. hey, maybe you are one of few very very VERY rare members who ascend to boyfriend status. It isn't strange for a member to blur the lines. Quite regularly I have to tell a member who thinks we have a "connection" that I'm simply fun interactive masturbation material. Apologize for any hurt feelings then move one. Comes with the territory of selling sexual fantasies.

Couple of other things to keep in mind. Sometimes a model will give too much if a member spends well unaware that it can be misinterpreted as anything more than trying to keep them from coming around. It's also a known studio tactic to have the model be telling you she is interested in meeting you IRL which she did 3 weeks of meeting.

If it is moving to relationship thing, please try to keep your relationship offsite and not connected with any of her adult content/social media/instant messenger. if she is trying to get you to visit her on cam then you are being hustled, mah dude. Don't get too upset. It's a fantasy site, and some models like to sell the relationship fantasy without you knowing it. Loveconning. I'm not trying to be a Negative Nancy, but seen a lot of dudes get played and preyed upon in this industry. I do wish you the best in finding that special someone where you two love and rock each other's worlds. Cheers!

You both are right. She wanna leave her country.
Colombiana wanting/planning/needing to move to Spain or Mexico? I've been fed that camgirl trope on several occasions, but in that case she has my sympathies.

Note that it could also be her trying to get you away from the studio phone and onto a personal, secret one. I don't know what her motives are for anything or even what her end game is, but needing a new telephone number because the old phone broke is BS. I can only speculate about what is going on.

I can't know whether the studios are outright spying on their models' WhatsApp conversations or not, but it's a fact that not all models type their own chat messages on cam sites. Instead of spying it could just be a "helping hand".

Last edited:

I dont know if you can call us gold digger girls :)) or maybe u can since we are all on the site for money then this answering to your questions. Me her an the rest of us are on cam sites to make money . And we cancel privates, yes , when we dont feel confortable with , as i said my friends that i feel them close i never alow them to take me in private even if i know i lose their pvt toks , is not always about money is to feel confortable too while camming .

From what I've been told by models from a Colombian studio, it's to keep models from making financial arrangements with users outside the platform and cutting the studio out.

This particular studio was pretty bad at it, though, since models were still finding ways to get personal contact information from users and getting gifts and money outside the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.