AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

chaturbate100 redirects to CB now?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
Exactly as the title says: http://chaturbate100.com/ now redirects to the chaturbate.com main page
Just curious why and how long? This was such a useful site to see.

Maybe top tippers or top models complained about their info being seen publicly? Honestly I have no idea, that is just silly guesses.

Reactions: mike_aussie
You can be very sure that top tippers have no interest at all to see anything about them revealed.

Being tracked and stalked by the studios is awful enough, making anything public is unbelievable.

tttTurn

Agreed, it's nobody else's business to who and how much I'm tipping. If I was a CB member and found out about it being public, I'd start petitioning CB to do something about it.

Though, it does make one wonder how they're pulling the metrics? If it's just text/screen grabs from a bot that only gathers from public rooms, then it's really "public" info.

Thus why when I tip (I really only visit MFC), I tip hidden or ninja.

Upvote 0
where you can see the top 100 models and how much they making? im curious if im in lol

Upvote 0
I don’t got any, I only remember 1 member who has spending $30k a month, and a couple models monthly earnings (this was in the beginning of pandemic I had a lot of time in my hands 😂😂)

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
The cool thing was that you could see the room each members was, I joined the room where this super big tipper was, saw his profile and he was kinda like a sugar daddy thing

Upvote 0
I wouldn't want my stats on there as a tipper. Models might suck up to you expecting you to drop all your tokens on them. I've tipped a lot this month because I had spare money but that will not be the case going forward (unless I earn lots of tokens camming myself which I will spend on models) so it would create a false expectation.

Also I imagine many top models would not want their earnings made public. It could create jealousy with other models or some users might think they don't need to tip because the model is already "rich."

Upvote 0
i dont understand they making this money per day ?? i thought is per month lol damm

Chaturbate100 was based on the last 30 days.
Typically, I think on average the top 3 models were earning anywhere between about $55,000 - $65,000 per 30 days.
Obviously this excludes their other services such as OnlyFans, ManyVids, and everything else not CB related - as well as other sites they cam on.

So, any guy who thinks cam models are stupid or anything worse for being a model, they themselves are the dumb ones. This is why I laugh at those guys who think they are better or more superior than cam models.

Upvote 0
Chaturbate100 was based on the last 30 days.
Typically, I think on average the top 3 models were earning anywhere between about $55,000 - $65,000 per 30 days.
Obviously this excludes their other services such as OnlyFans, ManyVids, and everything else not CB related - as well as other sites they cam on.

So, any guy who thinks cam models are stupid or anything worse for being a model, they themselves are the dumb ones. This is why I laugh at those guys who think they are better or more superior than cam models.

While I can admire the work some of these models put in, it also shows how others can be manipulative and disrespectful to their regularly tipping members. I've had models tell me how they aren't making any money, are behind on whatever goal or such, and similar statements yet they're sitting in the top 100 month after month. I've had one who's consistently in the top 50 very publicly pout that no one is tipping her, yet three of us cleared multiple topics in a very short amount of time. I've also had one who's usually in the top 100 PM me and tell me that she wanted me to tip her more during a public chat that was going on before I joined the room/conversation a few minutes before.

I don't expect models to do things for free, nor for cheap such as some members expect. Needless to say once they started doing this to me, I left their rooms and no longer visit them.

Some may argue that it's their prerogative to make money however they see fit. That's fine in that it's their opinion. But, then they shouldn't bitch or complain about how other may be trying to take advantage of them

Upvote 0
i dont really understand how that works and where to look seems like i can see few months till april, so all this months i never saw my nick name there and for example in januar i checked did
Total403724$20186.20
and never saw my nick name in top 100... all the year had between 10k and 20k but never been in that list, strange, but nevermind glad to see cb is doing so awesome ... gonna try harder :)

Upvote 0
i dont really understand how that works and where to look seems like i can see few months till april, so all this months i never saw my nick name there and for example in januar i checked did
Total403724$20186.20
and never saw my nick name in top 100... all the year had between 10k and 20k but never been in that list, strange, but nevermind glad to see cb is doing so awesome ... gonna try harder :)
public tips, if you made 20,000 USD in a month from just public tips you should have been some where in those lists at some point. It doesn't count tokens from private duration or tips done within privates.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
public tips, if you made 20,000 USD in a month from just public tips you should have been some where in those lists at some point. It doesn't count tokens from private duration or tips done within privates.
ahh. got it, maybe thats why there are lots privates too ... thanks!

Upvote 0
So is there any confirmation as to how accurate these stats were? Was the source public or was it ever confirmed by a model that the income was correct?
And I am thinking just in terms of the numbers you would get from pulling data. Of course the models can "tamper" with the stats by basically tipping themselves and such.

Upvote 0
So is there any confirmation as to how accurate these stats were? Was the source public or was it ever confirmed by a model that the income was correct?
And I am thinking just in terms of the numbers you would get from pulling data. Of course the models can "tamper" with the stats by basically tipping themselves and such.
as far as I know they monitored the public chat for the tips, oh i'm sure it does include plenty of self tipping through alt accounts / friends as that seems to be pretty common.

Reactions: DogSauce
Upvote 0

as far as I know they monitored the public chat for the tips, oh i'm sure it does include plenty of self tipping through alt accounts / friends as that seems to be pretty common.
if they are all independent models maybe, if some working for studios then are real tips, we cant tip or share tokens in other accounts not even 1 tk :)

Reactions: mike_aussie
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.