AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Banned on CB -Any Help is VERY appreciated

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 5, 2023
Hi @punker barbie, or anyone else that can assist! I have been on CB as a model for several years. My user name is AvaLotus. For the last nearly two years in fact I have exclusively cammed on cb only. First, there are just some amazing people there and their Support Team is second to NONE! I do not have a huge following, just about 34,000 followers, because although I only do CB and OnlyFans, my camming has had to be inconsistent over the last year especially while I've been dealing with a major health issue and undergoing treatments. So unfortunately, I am limited to being able to cam based on my health, but it is my income so very important to me. I was broadcasting two nights ago, and was two hours into my broadcast when all of a sudden it closed my room and I got a message that my account has been banned as they believed I may have violated the terms of service. I was absolutely shocked as I am HUGE on following the rules and I had done nothing during the broadcast differently than the many times before. I was speaking with another friend on CB afterward trying to figure out what I could have done and I believe I know now what may be the issue. A little over a week before the broadcast I was banned during, I had someone ask me to take a shot for 100tks. I had never had anyone ask me to do this before and I actually messaged someone who mods for me sometimes and they said "oh its fine because other models actually have it on their tip menu". First, let me say that this was MY FAULT - I should have known and let this be a lesson to ANYONE out there - stupidity is no excuse. I had no intention of breaking a rule. For a bit of background, I actually didn't take a shot of alcohol (because i do not drink due to my medical issue and medications) but I did take an old bottle I had in my cupboard and emptied it and put tea in the bottle to roleplay. It sure was popular because I then started getting SO MANY 100tk tips to take a shot that night. I even started joking in the room that I would be "wasted" if they kept doing the tips. I had no idea that alcohol was not allowed at all. BE AWARE EVERYONE! I did send a follow up to the support team just explaining and apologizing. I still haven't received a response. This truly is the only thing I saw when reviewing the terms of service after my account was banned that I know I did. I also know that stupidity is not an acceptable excuse, but I am really hoping that they will allow me to learn from this and unban my account. I have a couple questions though: 1) Is this something that they would allow me to learn from and unban me or is this an automatic permanent ban? 2) Is it a lifetime ban? 3) I had tokens that I had made during the few hours I had broadcast before I was banned that I hadn't even converted to cash - would that be something that they auto convert and pay out at the end of this pay period if I am not unbanned? 4) Is there ANYTHING I can do that would help in resolving this with CB? Unfortunately, I am going to start camming on another site tonight until (or if ) CB unbans my account as I have no choice. What a silly mistake and totally avoidable. I hadn't read the terms of service in a long time and honestly I never paid attention to the alcohol consumption because I can't drink it anyway and it was never a tip menu item I offered - I should have NEVER roleplayed it. SO avoidable and NOT worth the 100 tks! Friends - learn from my mistake! Any insight and assistance is greatly appreciated!! THANK YOU for anyone who took the time to read what I know is a lot of info!!! Truly!

Hello @AvaLotus I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #21648861
@punker barbie THANK YOU! I truly mean that. They responded and I am unbanned. Funny though - the reason they banned me wasn't even for the reason I thought....something I had never even thought of. But THANKFUL to be unbanned. I truly do not like camming anywhere else and I'm going back to exclusively on CB!!!! I really love the fact that there is a forum like this and thankful you are here!!! Have a wonderful evening!

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
@punker barbie THANK YOU! I truly mean that. They responded and I am unbanned. Funny though - the reason they banned me wasn't even for the reason I thought....something I had never even thought of. But THANKFUL to be unbanned. I truly do not like camming anywhere else and I'm going back to exclusively on CB!!!! I really love the fact that there is a forum like this and thankful you are here!!! Have a wonderful evening!
It would help the community here if you would tell us the reason you were given for being banned because based on your initial post I found the reason to be that you said you would be wasted if they kept tipping for shots. Hundreds of models drink alcohol on cam and some of them have been banned for being visibly intoxicated.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.