AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

First time ban, for something I didn't even do.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 17, 2024
Hey there, @punker barbie. My username on CB is Gengar_69, I'm really not much of a broadcaster, but I do it from time to time. However, today I was banned for "Goatse" which I find hilarious but at the same time I'm really scratching my head over it. I was doing nothing even remotely close to "goatse" and now I'm wondering if I'll be able to get unbanned. I sent an email to chaturbate support about it immediately, but it's not like I had files to support my claim or anything like that. I saw someone recommend making a post here and asking you about it while I wait to hear back from CB support. So if there's anything you can tell me, or if you think I'll be unbanned.. really hearing back with anything would be amazing.

Thank you very much,

Gengar_69