AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC advice

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

long_legzzz

Cam Model
Jul 26, 2020
Earth
Twitter Username
@long_legzzz
Tumblr Username
long-legzzz
MFC Username
Long_legzzz
Hello AFC! I'm a camgirl on MFC, and so far I love it. I didn't make a lot of money, but I really like the site and the users here. I tried other cam sites too, but none of them was on my taste.
I had a very good start on MFC, but after few days I had some problems with a user and I freaked out, so I stopped broadcasting for a few days. BIG MISTAKE. After that user scared me I didn't enjoyed being online very much. After some time I decided to come back on MFC daily, but I lost all my regular users. Now when I broadcast I have few users in room, maximum 10-15. The good thing is that my camscore is not under 1000 after my absence. I still have few days when I have a private and make some nice money, but not enough for living. I don't need to make a lot of money at the moment, I would just love to have few users that come back a lot in my room and built a community. I hate the fact that I didn't take advantage of my first month on the site.
Do you guys think there is still hope for me to build a community on MFC? What advices can you give me to make my cam better? I really don't want to give up on MFC.

• Hugs
Reactions: GoddessV
I think the best thing you can do is just keep camming. People wont come into your room if they don't know when you'll be on, EVEN if they love you. Inconsistency isn't sexy, and you also have to understand that girls on MFC quit all the time, so they won't know if you quit or not if you just fall off the face of the earth.

Create a schedule with at least 3 days in it that you can commit to, and ALWAYS show up for those dates. I promise you'll see a change, even if its incremental. Also, your room count on MFC isn't always an indication of your earnings, so don't focus on that too much.

Reactions: Kathrynne
Upvote 0
I think the best thing you can do is just keep camming. People wont come into your room if they don't know when you'll be on, EVEN if they love you. Inconsistency isn't sexy, and you also have to understand that girls on MFC quit all the time, so they won't know if you quit or not if you just fall off the face of the earth.

Create a schedule with at least 3 days in it that you can commit to, and ALWAYS show up for those dates. I promise you'll see a change, even if its incremental. Also, your room count on MFC isn't always an indication of your earnings, so don't focus on that too much.
Thank you for the advice. I will try to make a schedule and stick to it.
I know room count is not an indicator of the earnings, but sometimes it discourage me to see the room soo quiet. I'm always scared my camscore will go down. Sometimes when I see that after 1-2 hours I don't have earnings I stop because I don't want my camscore to be very low.

• Hugs
Reactions: GoddessV
Upvote 0
Thank you for the advice. I will try to make a schedule and stick to it.
I know room count is not an indicator of the earnings, but sometimes it discourage me to see the room soo quiet. I'm always scared my camscore will go down. Sometimes when I see that after 1-2 hours I don't have earnings I stop because I don't want my camscore to be very low.
I totally understand. I sometimes just hide that section so I can't see who's in my room, because I find that when I focus on it too much, I get depressed about my lack of progress. Good luck!

Upvote 0
Ugh, I totally feel this post. MFC is about consistency and it is hard for me to stick to a schedule. I log off too when my cs tanks. It messes with your head. Good luck to you and know that we all go through this. I am new to MFC and I do not have the hang of it yet. I am rooting for you!

Upvote 0
I bookmarked you and saw you online. Two things:
Your cam was all blocky/pixelated. I've seen that happen with many models. Seems to happen randomly at MFC. Most of the time a simple re-log will fix the issue. Usually the model is not aware of it, so make sure you have a second screen on or something so you can check when that happens.
Second: I think you weren't online very long. You quit within minutes of me seeing you. When I'm free, I check mfc every hour at least so you couldn't have been online longer than that. But maybe you quit because of the pixelation?
Because of this, I couldn't visit, I will try again later.

Upvote 0
Your cam was all blocky/pixelated. I've seen that happen with many models. Seems to happen randomly at MFC. Most of the time a simple re-log will fix the issue. Usually the model is not aware of it, so make sure you have a second screen on or something so you can check when that happens.
I KNOWW, it's soo annoying, a lot of users tell me that. I don't have anything to do, I think it's because of my internet connection. I have the most expensive internet package from the provider that have internet in this area. I think my wifi router is a bit weak too for how much the streams need. I will try to but a new router OR a cable to connect it to the laptop.
I left earlier yesterday because I had no luck. I think I made 10 tk or something like that. It wasn't the hour I usually stream, but yesterday I wanted to cam at a different hour than usual. I think I was online 1.3-2 hours.

Upvote 0
Ugh, I totally feel this post. MFC is about consistency and it is hard for me to stick to a schedule. I log off too when my cs tanks. It messes with your head. Good luck to you and know that we all go through this. I am new to MFC and I do not have the hang of it yet. I am rooting for you!
I feel you girllll! The only problem I have with mfc is the CS. Sometimes I am like 'I REALLY WANT TO WORK A LOT TONIGHT' but if i have bad luck and I don't have any tippers I see my CS going DOOOWNNNN and I go offline.
Good luck to you too, hope better times are coming haha

Upvote 0
I've visited you recently I'd like to say you're a beautiful woman. Good tipmenu, being active, etc. The only thing I can recommend you is to try some more conversation. I know it can be hard when no-one is talking but most models I stay around with are the ones I can talk to, either pm or public.
Even just asking about the weather or where a member lives, hobbies, what a member thinks about you etc.etc could be an option.

Upvote 0
I've visited you recently I'd like to say you're a beautiful woman. Good tipmenu, being active, etc. The only thing I can recommend you is to try some more conversation. I know it can be hard when no-one is talking but most models I stay around with are the ones I can talk to, either pm or public.
Even just asking about the weather or where a member lives, hobbies, what a member thinks about you etc.etc could be an option.
Yes, I know would help if I talk more, but as you said it's hard to keep talking if no one is responding. When I started my journey on MFC and I had the regular users in room was easy to me to keep talking with my voice on cam. But know when I have days when I only have like 5-6 users in room and I said 'Hello' to everyone or ask them 'how are you guys' and no one respond I get discouraged.

Upvote 0
Yes, I know would help if I talk more, but as you said it's hard to keep talking if no one is responding. When I started my journey on MFC and I had the regular users in room was easy to me to keep talking with my voice on cam. But know when I have days when I only have like 5-6 users in room and I said 'Hello' to everyone or ask them 'how are you guys' and no one respond I get discouraged.
I totally feel you on this!!! It's really annoying when no one wants to speak. I usually start doing a little sexy dance when no one wants to talk. Usually will bring more people in too. Other days it's a vicious cycle of no one talking and then being discouraged and then really no one talking because you're not feeling it and then I just give up and log off lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: long_legzzz
Upvote 0
I totally feel you on this!!! It's really annoying when no one wants to speak. I usually start doing a little sexy dance when no one wants to talk. Usually will bring more people in too. Other days it's a vicious cycle of no one talking and then being discouraged and then really no one talking because you're not feeling it and then I just give up and log off lol.
The only thing we should do and what is best for us is to keep trying to chat with them and not get discouraged is no one is replying. There are users who are surfing thru cams not looking for conversation but looking to see some action, but for sure there are a lot of users who like a good chat with us.
What I learn this months of camming is that patience is the key in this industry.

Upvote 0
The only thing we should do and what is best for us is to keep trying to chat with them and not get discouraged is no one is replying. There are users who are surfing thru cams not looking for conversation but looking to see some action, but for sure there are a lot of users who like a good chat with us.

What I learn this months of camming is that patience is the key in this industry.

As a member, I'm more into the conversation/chat and a little innuendo thrown in for fun. Most of the models I visit we chat about anything and everything, as well as nothing in particular. If it's in public chat, it's usually pretty neutral on generic in terms of what we may like, what is happening, a bit of playfulness/flirting, etc. while tipping. If it's via PM, it's a bit more personal (though not identifying) since we've come to know each other a bit over the months/years.

But there are a number of cam site visitors who simply bounce from room to room in search of action and have no intentions of paying.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.