AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Annoying Onlyfans models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 19, 2018
Europe
Chaturbate Username
silentm0de
Ok guys, I did not know where to put this, but as I think it is funny and hilarious, I wanted to share. I am also on OF and when I first used the site I randomly accepted an offer for a free sub to a model. Her content was bullshit, so I ignored her and the sub ran out. Then she began to send me messages 100 times per day, trying to sell me stuff I don't need. So far so good, but today my nerves cracked and I replied to her to have some fun and tell her the truth about what I think of her stuff. Here's the latest convo where I reply to her, at last.

annoying.jpg

Am I being a total asshole? Opinions please, but she pulled on my nerves for sooo long that I finally lost my patience! Would you do the same or just ignore the bullshit? Meanwhile I find it a bit funny, I should admit. What would you reply to that last offer of hers?

• Helpful!
Reactions: Just_A_Guy
I get being annoyed by the spam, but your response was pretty damn rude.

You could have just blocked her, or is that not an option on OnlyFans? I just don’t get why people tolerate something they find annoying on the internet when it’s so easy to just block and forget.

Yep, I would've just unfollowed her and blocked/ignored. Sometimes it's better to just stay quiet and not say anything. If you feel the need to respond, having a bit of tact with constructive criticism is more beneficial.

Ok guys, I did not know where to put this, but as I think it is funny and hilarious, I wanted to share. I am also on OF and when I first used the site I randomly accepted an offer for a free sub to a model. Her content was bullshit, so I ignored her and the sub ran out. Then she began to send me messages 100 times per day, trying to sell me stuff I don't need. So far so good, but today my nerves cracked and I replied to her to have some fun and tell her the truth about what I think of her stuff. Here's the latest convo where I reply to her, at last.

View attachment 86219

Am I being a total asshole? Opinions please, but she pulled on my nerves for sooo long that I finally lost my patience! Would you do the same or just ignore the bullshit? Meanwhile I find it a bit funny, I should admit. What would you reply to that last offer of hers?
In my opinion, she was too intrusive, so your reaction was appropriate.

I know but I was fucking pissed. Now I feel bad. Can't find the blocking option anywhere and she is following my profile...
Click their avatar then click ignore.

Thank you! That removed her messages, but she is still following my profile, listed under my "fans". All I can do is "restrict" her, blocking does not seem to be an option for normal users.
Yeah I checked it on my free account, no block option.

I get being annoyed by the spam, but your response was pretty damn rude.

You could have just blocked her, or is that not an option on OnlyFans? I just don’t get why people tolerate something they find annoying on the internet when it’s so easy to just block and forget.
I don't know if I would consider it rude, if I solicited some person 7 times in a day I wouldn't be surprised if they treated me like a telemarketer.

I don't think it was rude, I think they deserved some feedback.
Since imo your feedback is true, they could take it on board humbly, change their prices and tactics, and you've done them a favor (and paid them a ridiculous amount to do so).
Who knows, maybe you saved the rest of us from an annoying public thread where someone posts about how they can't figure out why they are making no money on only fans, and we all have to stress on it for them and take forever trying to hold their hand and point out common sense things to them. Sorry to be blunt. I'm too honest, it's common for people to hate me for it.
I don't think your feedback was abusive or insulting, just honest.

It's one thing when annoying people who never pay, offer opinions or unsolicited business advice, it's another when a paying customer gets real.

Whoever is managing it should know they are doing a poor job, it's more helpful than being ignored or fed bullshit. Just my opinion.

I just woke up, so sorry I was not able to help sooner. Even as a model, I don't have the option to block all accounts. Some restrict is as far as I can go. I think that the site is relatively new, and they are still figuring out functionality, my bet is that it will improve fast. Might be worth sending support some feedback on functionality, and that feature. They will take feedback from paying members most serious, likely. I blocked and unfriended all other models (I could), because I have ADHD and I'm tired of struggling to focus, and having my inbox flooded with messages I don't want. It's nothing personal. Just business.

Last edited:
Sorry to DP. I also would not feel bad, that person does not give a sh** about your feedback. They will likely screenshot the whole interaction, then go to some telegram group to brag and laugh about it. Something which is not tolerated on this forum thankfully. If your feedback had of had any kind of effect on them whatsoever, they would have gotten pissed, but they didn't care and stayed focused on trying to milk you for more.

OMG I just unsubbed from a model like this also. Posting DM like it's twitter. 1:38pm, 1:41pm, 2:02pm, 2:15pm, 2:17pm, 2:20pm. All with some stupid basic, 'You horny baby?', 'You like my legs?'.

All I have to say after reading this thread is thank goodness nobody has tried to fan me back. I'm in general happy on OF but if they can fan you and annoy you none stop I'd delete the account and start over.

I thought you had to be a content creator before people could fan you?

I better go check my account. It's bad enough people can follow me on MV and I'm not a content creator...

Reactions: silentm0de
OMG I just unsubbed from a model like this also. Posting DM like it's twitter. 1:38pm, 1:41pm, 2:02pm, 2:15pm, 2:17pm, 2:20pm. All with some stupid basic, 'You horny baby?', 'You like my legs?'.

All I have to say after reading this thread is thank goodness nobody has tried to fan me back. I'm in general happy on OF but if they can fan you and annoy you none stop I'd delete the account and start over.
I got my account approved so I can post pictures from when I go on hikes and stuff. An unexpected benefit of that was that I can go bye Felicia and block people if they get annoying. 🙂

I thought you had to be a content creator before people could fan you?

I better go check my account. It's bad enough people can follow me on MV and I'm not a content creator...

Why do they do that? I have over a thousand followers on MV and I still don't get what the point of following even does there or what makes me so popular. I use my purchase history to sort my favorite models. Following seems to do nothing.

Why do they do that? I have over a thousand followers on MV and I still don't get what the point of following even does there or what makes me so popular. I use my purchase history to sort my favorite models. Following seems to do nothing.

Exactly. I only follow a couple of models there, and it's annoying to have to go into purchase history to do links to their pages. Unless I'm missing something, you would think they'd have a "favourites" sections.

Only thing I can think of is that others might be able to see who you follow or purchase from? Still doesn't make sense to me.

I don't know if I would consider it rude, if I solicited some person 7 times in a day I wouldn't be surprised if they treated me like a telemarketer.

Idk, I generally just ignore telemarketers and if I were to get annoyed enough or just had a bad enough day to where I snapped, my response would be more like "Stop blowing up my shit and fuck off" rather than resorting to personal insults. Saying her content isn't worth what she is charging for it because he gets a better bang for his buck on another site and then saying that her video, that he didn't even see, has "probably poor performance" was totally uncalled for, imo. But, she didn't really seem to care, so no harm no foul, I suppose.

Only thing I can think of is that others might be able to see who you follow or purchase from? Still doesn't make sense to me.

Some models on MV will follow a ton of people, other models and members, in hopes of getting a follow back, since it looks better to have a ton of followers and I suppose since there is a slim chance it can lead to more sales. However, models cannot see everything a member has purchased. All we can see is a list of the videos/store items/customs/whatever that they have purchased from us, and only from the account which you are viewing their profile from, when looking at a member's profile. Your following and followers lists are automatically set to public, but if you click on the followers/following tab there is an option to set it to where only you can see those lists.

Thanks @Marceline I will have to check that out next time I'm on MV.

I should mention that it doesn't hide the number of followers or people you're following, just their names/accounts.

Also, I forgot to mention that another reason why some members may get a lot of follows, especially from models, is because of their member score. While we can't see what you have purchased, if you have a higher MV Member score that's a pretty good indicator that you spend a good bit of money on the site and I don't believe there is any way to hide that.

I should mention that it doesn't hide the number of followers or people you're following, just their names/accounts.

Also, I forgot to mention that another reason why some members may get a lot of follows, especially from models, is because of their member score. While we can't see what you have purchased, if you have a higher MV Member score that's a pretty good indicator that you spend a good bit of money on the site and I don't believe there is any way to hide that.

Thanks again and makes sense. I can't imagine I have a high score compared to others. But, makes sense. Kind of wish could just block follows entirely if you're not a creator.

dk, I generally just ignore telemarketers and if I were to get annoyed enough or just had a bad enough day to where I snapped, my response would be more like "Stop blowing up my shit and fuck off" rather than resorting to personal insults. Saying her content isn't worth what she is charging for it because he gets a better bang for his buck on another site and then saying that her video, that he didn't even see, has "probably poor performance" was totally uncalled for, imo. But, she didn't really seem to care, so no harm no foul, I suppose.
But she hits him up every day several times a day from the looks of it and he doesn't even swear at her. As far as personal insults go it was very impersonal in my opinion. Besides I think he is right the quality does seem to suck and it is short, it would probably be foolish to pay $20 just to make sure that the performance sucks too. I think it is bad for business in general posting stuff like that. Let say a person buys that video as their first purchase on Onlyfans, will they buy anything from anyone ever again? Not to mention that if the roles where reversed he would probably get cancelled of the internet for being some sort of stalker.

Let me get this straight... she gave you a link to sub for FREE, and you are pissed cause she sends you offers on PM.

She is blowing up your PMs? Unsub, son. Problem solved. No need to be a massive asshole.
She's continuing to pester him in PM even though his subscription ran out. I would find that annoying too.

But she hits him up every day several times a day from the looks of it and he doesn't even swear at her. As far as personal insults go it was very impersonal in my opinion. Besides I think he is right the quality does seem to suck and it is short, it would probably be foolish to pay $20 just to make sure that the performance sucks too. I think it is bad for business in general posting stuff like that. Let say a person buys that video as their first purchase on Onlyfans, will they buy anything from anyone ever again? Not to mention that if the roles where reversed he would probably get cancelled of the internet for being some sort of stalker.

It costs exactly $0 and wastes hardly any time to simply block and ignore someone spamming you.

OP asked for opinions, so I gave him mine. Not sure why you have an issue with that, but you do you, dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.