AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The cliché -> and then some

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 16, 2020
Hello everyone :)
First of all, I appreciate you taking the time to read this.

The first part is so cliché, it's the rest of the story I wonder might be actually something real or not.

To give some context about me, I am a 28 years old man with autistic spectrum disorder Asperger and I don't see the world as most people, to just give the points that are related to the subject I am :
Hypersensitive, very naive, a dreamer and don't know what normal social interactions are, I had/ have to study, work on it to understand some human behaviors, including studying non-verbal communications and I'm extremely self-conscious about my own behaviors and mental state.

I joined LJ june of this year, I guess I was feeling lonely and needed human interaction, that was not the place to go to nor I should have subjected myself to go there, but I did joined LJ.
I had a private with one girl that was there for a long time, but I didn't like the money-sexual experience -at-all (we now talk casually through soundcloud tho lol ) and then "met" this *new* girl. (Alisson)

We "connected" over our dogs and talked then I had a sexual private with her too where I was very generous, which is when she probably chose to target me. As I was not comfortable with paying for sex at all I stopped.
She had just adopted a dog which was sick (I know from 3rd party that was actually true) and was feeling very sad about it + not much sleep, so I was spending hours in private so she could rest or we would just talk to get her mind off things.
After that she started faking medical issues, so I would go to private with her and she would be able to be under blanket etc
When we were not in private, I was hanging with her in her free chat at her request, since I am "stuck" at home taking care of my old dog, I had nothing better to do anyway. So we talked hundreds of hours, and I got infatuated with her, but she was reciprocating the feelings, in a weird way.
When it was not sickness, she was being mad out of nowhere to me, and with the strict rules (and some of them she was adding because I didn't know anything about LJ) I had to start hours long privates so I could reassure her on my feelings for her (jesus I feel so dumb writing this)

Then, around September she started being late at her studio, or not coming, faking medical issues to them too, afraid of losing her, because she was telling me she couldn't work there anymore with her lateness and sickness, I attempted the sharing of my private information through a youtube comment on a song we both liked.
She faked the studio catching us and made it look like she was temporarily banned. -> She was just in vacation with her husband
I felt of course very bad about this, as if I ruined her life, so I was sending money to her still even though we were talking only every 2 to 7 days depending, by private messages.
At this point I knew something was up for a few weeks but I made such a big conscious leap of faith to engage in that "relationship" that I couldn't stop, but it was tearing me apart.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK if you have been patient until now, I think this part is less cliché in its approach because I haven't found anything close to that on internet.
Until one day.. I received the weirdest message... from another cam girl.. but through Alisson's account.
It was another girl from the studio (Lory), but also one that monitor other girls (because she helps a lot at her studio) that was contacting me because she felt compelled to tell me the truth about Alisson.
She was asking me to come to her page so I could see and we could talk, which I did. We went to private so she could explain to me how "Alisson" was married, was making a fool out of me, medical issues were fake, the second dog she had was not her dog but the studio's dog and she showed me through internal messages Instagram captures of her with her husband.
She wanted to be sure I was believing her so wanted to show me a video for the whole truth but couldn't because at that specific point, I couldn't put anymore money into LJ anymore and there was a credit lock on videos.
So she shared me her number (inside a picture) so we could talk on whatsapp and send me the videos.
I was actually extremely relieved and moved on quite quickly :haha: the worst was not knowing, and especially thinking I had ruin her life and career.

Since then, I have been talking to this "Lory" for 2 months on whatsapp only, as I will never ever go back to LJ or any other cam website, it's just not-me.

So I read if you are asking yourself "am I getting scammed " (again), you probably are.
For now we are just being real sweet to each others and sharing details of our lives through pics and talking from awakening to sleeping.
But for now she never asked for anything, nor I gave anything (I intend to send her some belgian chocolate tho :D ), she did give me her address for that purpose.
She never asked for anything or made allusion of her needing help about her situation.

I'm not sure I have another question other than "have you heard of something similar to that second part ?" or if I just needed to share it and talk with people that are in this business.

I'm sorry for the long post and if it was not appropriate to post in the first place. If you have questions, I'll be watching this thread carefully, thank you !

• Funny!
Reactions: anabeauty37
I am going to copy & paste the reply I posted in THIS THREAD literally yesterday:

Have you read these threads?>> Link <<
The answers you get here will probably be similar to the dozens of similar threads that we’ve already had. If you scroll the the bottom of this page, you will see even more under “similar threads”

yes, it is a common scam that studios pull. someone comes here to ask the same questions a couple times a month.

Live Jasmin is a studio-based site too, I'd suggest this second part is a more elaborate way of pulling you deeper into the scam.

Props for all the twists and turns though~

Oh I'm not delusional anymore but thank you :)
I've read quickly those posts for a couple of days already, as I said, I know it's at 99.99999999999999999% chance a scam too, but right now, she never asked for money or made allusion about it, of course I'm dropping this the moment she does.

But as stated in the end, I was more wondering about the "twists and turns" as you say haha, if it had been seen before 😂 -> maybe it can help realize someone else of what he is living through

I'm taking my conversations with her very casually even if sweet, but I'm always sweet with everyone 😂

Last edited:
Damn, Lory the opportunist. What a hustler.

Oh I'm not delusional anymore but thank you :)
I've read quickly those posts for a couple of days already, as I said, I know it's at 99.99999999999999999% chance a scam too, but right now, she never asked for money or made allusion about it, of course I'm dropping this the moment she does.

But as stated in the end, I was more wondering about the "twists and turns" as you say haha, if it had been seen before 😂 -> maybe it can help realize someone else of what he is living through

I'm taking my conversations with her very casually even if sweet, but I'm always sweet with everyone 😂

It's not real.

Do yourself a favor and try to make some friends who live close enough for you to meet them in person (at least after the pandemic lets up).

If this happened to me I would just assume Lory was next up in executing the studio's plan, and her "outing" of Alisson was to "gain your confidence back". Both Alisson and Lory is part of the con. Sooner or later some kind of request for money or help will come. I wouldn't be surprised of Lory have conversations going with many other marks while chatting with you.

Hope you didn't hand over too many personal details, and you should cut contact sooner than later.

If this happened to me I would just assume Lory was next up in executing the studio's plan, and her "outing" of Alisson was to "gain your confidence back". Both Alisson and Lory is part of the con. Sooner or later some kind of request for money or help will come. I wouldn't be surprised of Lory have conversations going with many other marks while chatting with you.

Hope you didn't hand over too many personal details, and you should cut contact sooner than later.
Oh yeah, she most definitely did that and is talking to other marks, and I'm pretty sure half the time I'm talking to the studio manager who might be his boyfriend haha

They are the one fucking up and sending me private information, I have the full name of the studio manager, hers, access to some of her extended family members (and maybe his, more research on that this week-end).
Partial information on a bank account, name of the actual studio, how they declare themselves to be legal (I'm going to do more research on that in the week-end when I'll have more time as well ) but yeah, it's going great. 😂

I'm not handing anything more than I already did with "Alisson" :haha: No worries on that

They are the one fucking up and sending me private information, I have the full name of the studio manager, hers, access to some of her extended family members (and maybe his, more research on that this week-end).
Partial information on a bank account, name of the actual studio, how they declare themselves to be legal (I'm going to do more research on that in the week-end when I'll have more time as well ) but yeah, it's going great. 😂
Okay, but one word of warning; making it look like you have the upper hand could very well be a part of the con. It's called "confidence trick" for a reason. This smells part spanish prisoner scam and part romance scam.

(Deep down I hope I am wrong, but my faith in humanity dwindles every passing day ...)

• Helpful!
Reactions: Just_A_Guy
It was mistakes on their parts, probably too much going on on the first phone they were talking with and failed copy pastes in my convo gave me the first pieces of information.
I made it so I was still very gullible and all for a romantic relationship.

I gave a token myself by sending chocolates, that she didn't ask, to her place (so she trusts me spending money, but it was from her city, so was pocket change to me)

But I can tell you, for people that are still in doubt and are caught in a fake relationship with a model, they are ready to share anything and mix a part of the truth and it's why it makes it so hard to distinguish and identify the elements that you wouldn't have in a true relationship.
I looked for the Spanish prisoner scam and not gonna lie, have no idea what you are referring to for here. Same as before, the moment she asks for money, even implicitly, I come clean with the game 😂

But thank you for your concern, really 💙

I looked for the Spanish prisoner scam and not gonna lie, have no idea what you are referring to for here.
Uh, sorry, it just slipped out. I meant another classic con, the shell game/three cups and a ball/three cards etc. The conman in this con often has an assistant or friend posing as an unrelated person to lure you in.

Status
Not open for further replies.