AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Age verification failed: Reason: Restriced region

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lemonade90

Banhammered
Dec 19, 2020
Please help me @punker barbie

Issue: I've been a verified model and used to be able to broadcast for tokens. Then when Chaturbate updated some policies i got asked to resubmit my age verification. It happened a few years ago and ever since then i cant get verified. The reason is restricted region.

Username: Lemonade90

Please help me @punker barbie

Issue: I've been a verified model and used to be able to broadcast for tokens. Then when Chaturbate updated some policies i got asked to resubmit my age verification. It happened a few years ago and ever since then i cant get verified. The reason is restricted region.

Username: Lemonade90
Support has advised that they've responded to your email.

Upvote 0
yea I got banned... I dont know why. Probably something stupid from years back... Now everything is banned. I make a new account and load tokens and they ban me.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie
I was banned, the chaturbate support first unblocked the account, but then they blocked it again for no reason, I didn't even go online. I tried to register, they confirmed it, but they blocked it again after a few days. After I wrote in support and they replied with this message

The independent broadcaster AKN has been banned from the Chaturbate live cam community and is not allowed to appear on cam.This ban is due to suspected serious violation of our terms of service.

Please acknowledge that you understand this warning.

Thank you,
The chaturbate team

But these are not my initials, but a completely different girl who did not go online at all and did not appear on camera, when I wrote in support that I understood this warning, they unblocked it but blocked it again the next day and after that support does not respond at all. I would like to know if you can help me unblock my account? Please help me unblock I did not break any rules this is some kind of mistake! please, I really need this account

my account Lirooy

HELP ME PLEASE
Sorry if there are grammatical errors in the text, it's just that English is not my native language

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.