AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Use SplitCam to multi-stream to the top cam sites... now with free restreaming!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
@SplitCam On the Splitcam site, I saw some nice interface where I can launch SplitCam and it shows me indicators for resource use like CPU and framerate - green and red. I downloaded the newest version splitcam to day and I don't see them. Do they only show when I "go live"? Is there some way to test it before I go live?
Hello @EvaBella
To see this indicators you need go live. CPU and RAM you can see bottom of Canvas(video) In next version we will add most informative statistics with many parameters.

If you will need some additional help , don't hesitate to contact us.

Good day to webcam models and studios!

I represent a team of developers working on the Splitcam software project.

First of all I would like to say thank you to all of our loyal users for being with us for so many years. Now I'm proud to present you a totally new version of SplitCam. It has been completely redesigned and we are still working on it very intensively. The new version has a completely different modern design with support of HiDPI monitors and a very friendly user interface which I hope will be welcomed by the users. We also use modern technologies in acquiring and processing media data which leads to better quality and is less processor hungry. All in all we've come out with a great product which I hope you will like and find it useful in your everyday work.

Here's an incomplete list of features you will find in the new version:

- The renewed intuitive design makes using the program much easier;
- You can stream live to multiple services (MFC, Chaturbate, StripChat, Bonga, etc.) at the same time with lowest possible system load;
- You can lower the system load even more when using our RESTREAM option which can optionally be enabled in SplitCam. It allows for streaming to multiple services using only a single connection with one of our restreaming servers located in US and Europe;
- Skin smoothing filter will do its best to make you even more beautiful;
- We've collaborated with Lovense to natively support their devices in SplitCam by installing a specially designed plugin;
- Save a recorded video stream to hard drive during a live session or offline for later use;
- SplitCam automatically detects your computer configuration and adapts to the hardware you are using;
- We've added a tip notifier: you can set it up to show an animation every time your get tipped by your visitors;
- In addition to our virtual video driver we now offer a virtual audio input driver so that you can mix your mic and other audio sources and use it as the audio input in online streaming streaming services when needed;

View attachment 84998 View attachment 84999

You can find video tutorials by following this link: https://splitcam.com/help/video-tutorials.

SplitCam is available free for download and use at https://splitcam.com/download/

Please leave your comments and suggestions.

Thank You
hei! I just download the app and I have a question, can be used more LUT's (custom) in same time or just one? Thank you

Reactions: SplitCam
hei! I just download the app and I have a question, can be used more LUT's (custom) in same time or just one? Thank you
Hello
New version will be available on our site in few days, support few LUT's.

• Helpful!
Reactions: EllaM
Hi I have a blue yeti mic do you have a video to show how best to set the mic filters please on splitcam as I find it echos a lot I was able to set this with obs using a YouTube tutorial and I have no echo do you have a similar tutorial video thanks

Hi do you have instructions on how to set the splitcam audio filters please as my blue yeti is very echoe thanks
im sorry if this is a weird question, but what are your floors like? the reason i ask is that your voice vibrations will bounce off hard surfaces and there will be a slight echo. if it's a hard surface like wood, vinyl, concrete, or tile try getting an area rug to put underneath you. if you are still experiencing an echo, how open is your space? furniture will help reduce the echo. acoustic padding/panels are a great way to eliminate echoes or help soundproof your space. a cheaper option is to hang a heavy blanket on the wall in front of you. that way when you are speaking towards your mic, the vibrations aren't bouncing back when they hit the wall, but instead will be muffled.

i had this issue at my old place when i was using a blue yeti. carpets and acoustic padding solved it.

im sorry if this is a weird question, but what are your floors like? the reason i ask is that your voice vibrations will bounce off hard surfaces and there will be a slight echo. if it's a hard surface like wood, vinyl, concrete, or tile try getting an area rug to put underneath you. if you are still experiencing an echo, how open is your space? furniture will help reduce the echo. acoustic padding/panels are a great way to eliminate echoes or help soundproof your space. a cheaper option is to hang a heavy blanket on the wall in front of you. that way when you are speaking towards your mic, the vibrations aren't bouncing back when they hit the wall, but instead will be muffled.

i had this issue at my old place when i was using a blue yeti. carpets and acoustic padding solved it.
Thanks for your reply il try that yeah I have carpet but the room I cam in is massive like two room in one xx

@Missy48 Since you are low to the ground and in a large room, that's probably why you are getting some echo. you might want to hang a blanket/sheet or autistic padding to your ceiling. you might want to hang a curtain to section off your room since you said its fairly large. i recommend this wire curtain hanger from ikea. a room divider is also an option.

also what setting do you have your mic set to? have it set to cardioid mode.
1610826206720.png

@Missy48 Since you are low to the ground and in a large room, that's probably why you are getting some echo. you might want to hang a blanket/sheet or autistic padding to your ceiling. you might want to hang a curtain to section off your room since you said its fairly large. i recommend this wire curtain hanger from ikea. a room divider is also an option.

also what setting do you have your mic set to? have it set to cardioid mode.
View attachment 86850
Thanks loads yeah it’s on cardinoid il try what you have recommended 💕

Reactions: AudriTwo
hey @SplitCam - have a couple questions!

does the chat work cross-platform? if so, is there a video for showing how this works? i cannot find on the site.

also wondering if you have any plans to support linux OS?

thank you!

hey @SplitCam - have a couple questions!

does the chat work cross-platform? if so, is there a video for showing how this works? i cannot find on the site.

also wondering if you have any plans to support linux OS?

thank you!

Hello lotacy
If I understand you correctly, here you can see tutorial:

Now we support only windows and macos.

Last edited:
  • Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Hello lotacy

Here you can see tutorial:

Now we support only windows and macos.

Thank you for the reply, however i am specifically interested in the chat options and how it's integrated/laid out so models can chat with all their sites using your single platform. Did you happen to have a video of that in action?

Thank you for the reply, however i am specifically interested in the chat options and how it's integrated/laid out so models can chat with all their sites using your single platform. Did you happen to have a video of that in action?
We not help to chat in many platforms , we help to stream video to many sites at the same time.

Reactions: lotacy
Hi, I tried to use splitcam for few days now on Chaturbate but each time I try to stream in 1080p, chaturbate says it needs at least 5000 bitrates to use this resolution. How do I increase the bitrate in Splitcam, it seems I can only choose different options that are all set to 4000 bitrates or perhaps there is a tip for chaturbate?
Thanks in advance.

Hi, I tried to use splitcam for few days now on Chaturbate but each time I try to stream in 1080p, chaturbate says it needs at least 5000 bitrates to use this resolution. How do I increase the bitrate in Splitcam, it seems I can only choose different options that are all set to 4000 bitrates or perhaps there is a tip for chaturbate?
Thanks in advance.
Hello

If you use windows version do this steps :
1. go to Stream Setting
2. near your Chaturbate Channel you will see Gear ( Modify Stream Setting) - click on it.
3. select preset and there click Create new
4. enter your preset name and choose your configuration (bitrate it's the last one)
5. click save preset

I attached screenshots for you :

1613240630786.png 1613240705454.png 1613240860078.png

Reactions: Dan N
Hello

If you use windows version do this steps :
1. go to Stream Setting
2. near your Chaturbate Channel you will see Gear ( Modify Stream Setting) - click on it.
3. select preset and there click Create new
4. enter your preset name and choose your configuration (bitrate it's the last one)
5. click save preset

I attached screenshots for you :

View attachment 87168 View attachment 87169 View attachment 87170
Thank you very much for your quick reply ! Have a great Sunday .

hi! I don't usse aa microphone, I use desktop audio in OBS so my music plays through. how do i make that work in splitcam?
Hello Jenny

You can add audio to splitcam from (desktop) system audio too , here few steps how to do it :

1613852661414.png 1613852733113.png

yeah that's not picking up anything. :/ is there a way to change the input? Like assign it to chrome or obs sounds?
sorry for DP but figured it out if anyone else would like to know. simply put, obs doesn't "output" desktop audio to otherr applications so you need a third application running to capture and convert. Here's a post explaining how to do this.

• Helpful!
Reactions: LolaLuv
sorry for DP but figured it out if anyone else would like to know. simply put, obs doesn't "output" desktop audio to otherr applications so you need a third application running to capture and convert. Here's a post explaining how to do this.
Yes it's correct.
You will need to use a virtual audio device, there are a lot of such programs and they work with SplitCam.

We recommend you to check this one : https://vb-audio.com/Cable/

Reactions: JennyFae
Hello @SplitCam

I'm not ready to start streaming yet, I'm still setting up and finishing up some programming.
So I can't just download and try, at the moment..

So some questions please.

1. If I use this software, do I send to multi places myself.
I mean am I uploading for example to CB / SC / MFC Etc...
Which means my bandwidth will get hammered, and thinned to 1/4..
Cause I'm not in a Large country, so myupload speed is pretty bad and would only handle 1.

Or do I upload 1 stream, and then that 1 stream is then sent to 10 different places.
With no lag freezing me to a halt / and same as just uploading to one place.?

2. Why the free? how are you making money then if not charging?
Add's / etc etc etc etc ???

Thanks

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Hello @SplitCam

I'm not ready to start streaming yet, I'm still setting up and finishing up some programming.
So I can't just download and try, at the moment..

So some questions please.

1. If I use this software, do I send to multi places myself.
I mean am I uploading for example to CB / SC / MFC Etc...
Which means my bandwidth will get hammered, and thinned to 1/4..
Cause I'm not in a Large country, so myupload speed is pretty bad and would only handle 1.

Or do I upload 1 stream, and then that 1 stream is then sent to 10 different places.
With no lag freezing me to a halt / and same as just uploading to one place.?

2. Why the free? how are you making money then if not charging?
Add's / etc etc etc etc ???

Thanks

The software is completely free, no ads, nothing.

You can tick an option for ‘Restream’, which will allow you to use their servers to broadcast on multiple platforms, without using more of your bandwidth.

The software is completely free, no ads, nothing.
You can tick an option for ‘Restream’, which will allow you to use their servers to broadcast on multiple platforms, without using more of your bandwidth.

Thx again...

Yeah, bit hard for me to play with "How am I going to do this multi streaming" testing.. When I'm not streaming.
So I'm starting to conclude I need to start streaming for tests, before I am finished setting up.

Do you see any issues with me making a 10sec fairly static "Coming soon" Or something like that video, played on loop.
That I can multistream for 10 mins for testing purposes?

+ I'l also need to be connecting this up to OBS, not a cam.

Thx again...

Yeah, bit hard for me to play with "How am I going to do this multi streaming" testing.. When I'm not streaming.
So I'm starting to conclude I need to start streaming for tests, before I am finished setting up.

Do you see any issues with me making a 10sec fairly static "Coming soon" Or something like that video, played on loop.
That I can multistream for 10 mins for testing purposes?

+ I'l also need to be connecting this up to OBS, not a cam.
As long as it’s only 10 minutes, Chaturbate will allow it.

Most platforms require the model to be on screen, your account will be banned on those platforms if reported or a moderator comes across you.

Hello,

If someone can help me with this ...i m gonna use SpliCam for Chaturbate and Stripchat and i can not find a way to connect my Lush 2 on both sites in the same time..is that possible?

@SplitCam

Is there any way to get tip notifications/animations working on the program this time? I was kind of able to implement some from MFC but can't get them to trigger.
Now we work to add animations for 6 top cam sites, in few days we release this version and we will do some video guide for it.