AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Address Verification

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 11, 2013
I submitted a bill for address Verification it wasnt approved. I submitted a bank statement I hope that will work. I streamed for 6 hrs n made some money but dont wanna stream if I run the risk of not getting paid. Will a bank statement work?

Reactions: Bleu18
Make sure a date is visible. It can be any type of recent document or mail with visible address, name, and date. I used some junk mail that was mailed to me to be approved. I kept not being approved at first because there was no visible date on the documents I sent.

Upvote 0
I submitted a bill for address Verification it wasnt approved. I submitted a bank statement I hope that will work. I streamed for 6 hrs n made some money but dont wanna stream if I run the risk of not getting paid. Will a bank statement work?
The following kind of documents are accepted as proof of address:

- Utility bills;
- Phone bills;
- Bank statements;
- Shipping receipts (showing the package as well);
- Electronic bills and other documents may be accepted as long as the account owner's name/address and the sender's (third party) info are clearly marked;
- Any piece of mail addressed directly to the payee from a 3rd party is valid.
Also make sure the document clearly shows your name and address where you live and in the Registered Account Owner you have to write the address matching 100% the address shown by the uploaded document.

Upvote 0

- Utility bills;
- Phone bills;
- Bank statements;
- Electronic bills and other documents may be accepted as long as the account owner's name/address and the sender's (third party) info are clearly marked;
Also make sure the document clearly shows your name and address where you live and in the Registered Account Owner you have to write the address matching 100% the address shown by the uploaded document.
Thank you! It worked! I'm 100% compliant now.

Upvote 0

- Utility bills;
- Phone bills;
- Bank statements;
Hi Catalina, sorry to jump on this to reply with a question. I hope you don't mind! I was wondering if it is possible to sell audio clips on Streamate at all? Or would they have to be video clips featuring me talking/describing a particular fantasy? I would love to sell audio erotica as my voice is one of my best features. Thanks in advance and sorry for hijaking this thread.

Upvote 0
Hi Catalina, sorry to jump on this to reply with a question. I hope you don't mind! I was wondering if it is possible to sell audio clips on Streamate at all? Or would they have to be video clips featuring me talking/describing a particular fantasy? I would love to sell audio erotica as my voice is one of my best features. Thanks in advance and sorry for hijaking this thread.
Hey, no worries, I don't mind at all. :)

We only approve video clips, audio files are not accepted. The uploaded videos can be explicit or non-explicit, you can submit them for sale in your gallery, make them private for yourself only (you can use them for Fan Clubs or to give them to your customers), or free video teasers.

Upvote 0
Great idea. Although for some reason I have images of Phoebe from Friends singing 'Smelly Cat' in a husky voice 😆. Sorry. Your sultry tones are probably much to be admired. Would you write your own erotica or give some already written prose the audio treatment?

Upvote 0
Great idea. Although for some reason I have images of Phoebe from Friends singing 'Smelly Cat' in a husky voice 😆. Sorry. Your sultry tones are probably much to be admired. Would you write your own erotica or give some already written prose the audio treatment?
Ha ha, I loved that episode, so who knows? I could try a Jazz style, Billy Holiday rendition of smelly cat; you never know! Could float someone's boat! I always get told: 'goddamn, your voice turns me on', and until camming, I never knew it was anything special. I love that people love it though. I would do off the cuff, unscripted relaying of some of my favourite sexual past encounters. Raw, real, and probably with a bit of humour in them...No artifice. I have had a very interesting life and lived all over the world, so I ahve many tales and escapades to share...I do keep being told to do a podcast by clients. I am a chatter box so that could well happen. I also write and used to tecah Literature and Creative Writing, so I know my experiences camming will also inform my writing in the future :)

Reactions: Catalina SM
Upvote 0
Hey, no worries, I don't mind at all. :)

We only approve video clips, audio files are not accepted. The uploaded videos can be explicit or non-explicit, you can submit them for sale in your gallery, make them private for yourself only (you can use them for Fan Clubs or to give them to your customers), or free video teasers.
Ah thank you so much for letting me know. I have a very vanilla job as well as camming, so I currently cam waering a wig now, so I think I could do non explicit videos maybe. I was hoping audio was possible as that is almost completely incognito, but I will try videos with the wig and see how it goes. Thanks so much! :)

Upvote 0
Ha ha, I loved that episode, so who knows? I could try a Jazz style, Billy Holiday rendition of smelly cat; you never know! Could float someone's boat! I always get told: 'goddamn, your voice turns me on', and until camming, I never knew it was anything special. I love that people love it though. I would do off the cuff, unscripted relaying of some of my favourite sexual past encounters. Raw, real, and probably with a bit of humour in them...No artifice. I have had a very interesting life and lived all over the world, so I ahve many tales and escapades to share...I do keep being told to do a podcast by clients. I am a chatter box so that could well happen. I also write and used to tecah Literature and Creative Writing, so I know my experiences camming will also inform my writing in the future :)
Billie Holiday! Now you're talking. If you can pull that off (no pun intended) you'll make a killing. Maybe through a bit of Barry White in the mix as well 😂
Sounds good 👍. Yeah drawing on life experiences is always the way to go in whatever endeavour.
I think my life would probably be quite boring by comparison by the sounds of it but I have been around the world. Where was your favourite place? Mine was the Cook Islands (utter unadulterated paradise).
I'm also a bit of a novelist. I use the term 'novelist' fairly loosely though. It implies a novel has been written but it most certainly has not as yet 😆.

Upvote 0
Billie Holiday! Now you're talking. If you can pull that off (no pun intended) you'll make a killing. Maybe through a bit of Barry White in the mix as well 😂
Sounds good 👍. Yeah drawing on life experiences is always the way to go in whatever endeavour.
I think my life would probably be quite boring by comparison by the sounds of it but I have been around the world. Where was your favourite place? Mine was the Cook Islands (utter unadulterated paradise).
I'm also a bit of a novelist. I use the term 'novelist' fairly loosely though. It implies a novel has been written but it most certainly has not as yet 😆.
I've lived in Germany, Vietnam (7 years), Thailand (1 year), Lisbon (a few months only as covid cut it short), travelled around Brazil and been to Aus for a few months too. I've also seen a lot of S E Asia due to living there for 8 years. Favourite place? Ooh that's tricky...I did go camping on the West coast of the US in a truck one summer, and that was pretty memorable. But favopurite place? I love Pnomh Penh, and Ho Chi Minh...Bangkok has my fave jazz bar (Maggie Choo's)...I can't choose lol! I am currently applying for jobs abroad again, funnily enough. I will have to leave the cam world if I do get a job. Ironically I made way way way more money in my previous job when I did it full time....being a cam girl has taught me that I am most definitely not a hustler or a sales woman lol. But I have had a blast and it's all good writing material :).

Get cracking with that novel!

Also if you haven't ever heard it, David Sedaris reading excerpt from his Crumpet the Elf diaries (I think they are called that- I love his writing) is on you tube (and is hilarious, plus what made me think of the Billy Holiday impression).

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.