AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Age verification denied

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 14, 2021
Hi everyone, i have been having problems with my age verification. Tried to go through the process about 14 hrs ago everything went smooth, got the age verification mail that it was ok and after 2 minutes received another email in which stated that my age verification was denied because “ID not valid. Reason: this person is already age verified on your account. “ what might be the issue? I haven’t submitted 100x the pics, did everything ok, just won’t work. My ID is bellebelle91. Can you help me please? Really want to get work started

Hi everyone, i have been having problems with my age verification. Tried to go through the process about 14 hrs ago everything went smooth, got the age verification mail that it was ok and after 2 minutes received another email in which stated that my age verification was denied because “ID not valid. Reason: this person is already age verified on your account. “ what might be the issue? I haven’t submitted 100x the pics, did everything ok, just won’t work. My ID is bellebelle91. Can you help me please? Really want to get work started
Support has advised that this has been resolved.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.