AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Scam in private show / extra TK ect

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2021
Hello everyone ! I'm new in forum and world of camgirls, too. I registered in chaturbate a month ago. I have a questions about private shows.

A week ago I order prv with some russian model. Before private show on prv messages she agree for ordinary masturbation. That's all I asked. When private show was started girl was busy conversation with someone else (probably in other site). She slowly take off bra about 5 minutes. And when I asked about remove pants and masturbation she declared so have period and she can't do it. But before show she did not mention about this. After 10 minutes she disconnected... She didn't nothing on private show. Also whole 10 minutes she talk with someone else. I left her bad feedback (satisfy option) and notify to support. Chaturbate after a few days refund me all TK for this private.

I have a question - this is normal in chaturbate ? Girl was from Russian. If any procedure when girl agree for something and promise something but in private she don't do it ? In other situation (girl from Russia, too) girl in private show demanded extra 150TK to masturbation (except normal fee for minute). And this same reason - she have period. I paid her extra TK and obviously she didn't any period. Before private show she did not mention about this, of course...

Also girls demand additional 300TK or 400TK . On cahturbate and other sites is any buyer protection program to prevent practices like this ? If member click for private show with minimum 10 min. and 30TK/min he can lost 300TK and girl can do nothing... Also she can remove overall score rating (satisfy option) as grey. Is any tips for members to prevent unfair models ?

At all I have positive experiences but in few cases, especially with Russian models (but maybe it is only coincidence so was Russian) I was trouble.

I'm sorry for my English. It's not native language.

This is usually happening with models that got a low rate per minute .. so they take 15$ for 10 minute a masturbating show (supposed to:) , and give half to studio ., so she must work for 7$. better find someone 60tk plus per minute , . that will put efforts in her show to please you to be sure you coming back . in this cheap privates usually girls not interested in making show even if they say yes and they dont close other sites either for 300tk 10min .. I know might sound like a good deal for you , but cheap usually is not good quality , not in real life and not on cam ..

Many thanks for reply.

I can't recognize if model works in studio or not but I think so girl who do nothing (and chaturbate refund me funds) worked in home. Second case when model ask for additional TK I make sure so was in home. Model enter to room one time in week and definitely don't work in studio. But in this case was great for me because girl made great show and I do not regret additional TK for her. Any way I want to known for future if I must send additional TK for things which agreed before private. Simply sometimes I may not have enough TK if I order some private for 10min and model ask for additional TK.

In other hand I can Colombian girls (even 6TK/min) who works mostly in studio and all was perfect and never ask for additional TK.

Please advice me. It's accepted before private show ask model if she hasn't period or she will not demand additional TK ?

@ordinary member

It all depends on the model and mostly the studio.
Just to say, just because it may not appear that a model is not in a studio, IE. a really luxurious, expensive, "plain", well-lit room, it doesn't mean she is not with a studio.
I have met a lot of Russian and Ukrainian models who actually don't seem to go to a studio, instead, they are either doing it from home or from a friends house or the bosses house. So it will be very normal looking from what they are in. This sounds like maybe what you saw.

Unfortunately, it really does suck that you experienced this. Luckily you received the tokens back so that is very good.
Personally, I would always advise not rushing into any private, heck, as stupid as it may sound or models may disagree with me but "stake out" a room beforehand (sounds much worse than I mean for it to, sorry). What I mean is, get a feel for the room and model. Talk to her, tip her, watch her, see if it looks and sounds like she is doing private shows on other sites and streaming to CB, and if she is she is going to do that on CB to other sites too. Some models are quite blatant and don't care, so they have all the sounds for each camsite turned on loud. Some even do cam2cam with poor guys and you can be hearing the guy on the stream.

(I am not saying watch the room for hours or days or weeks, you will get a "knack" for spotting the types of rooms that do this and easily be able to avoid)

It's unfortunate and I fully understand why it's done but will never agree on models streaming private shows onto other sites - I have no problem with them putting up a spy show price (bot on CB for example, or turning on spy mode for Stripchat, etc).

Colombians won't ask for extra because they will usually (i hate to say it) jump through hoops for 1 token (not sure if it's the studios who make/tell them to or what exactly but that is what I have always seen).

Please advice me. It's accepted before private show ask model if she hasn't period or she will not demand additional TK ?
Asking a model "do you have your period right now?" is sort of a weird question to ask beforehand. It sounds like a confusing trick question.

I think you just ran into some rotten apples, and as Brett says, spend a little time getting a feel for the room before asking for a private. A little window shopping never hurt anyone. Finding a model who suits your taste takes a bit of browsing anyway.

Asking a model "do you have your period right now?" is sort of a weird question to ask beforehand. It sounds like a confusing trick question.
I might ban someone asking a question like that simply because it's against CB rules to show blood and depending on how exactly the question is asked I might assume he's looking for it, and with CB being so ban happy I'm not gonna risk my account talking to him to clear it out.

Thank you all for reply.

So I can ask something like that: Could you masturbate full naked without any extra TK ?

Any advice - what I can ask for prevent models who after begin private show declare period or/and ask for extra TK ? What should I ask before private to prevent cases like this according with CB rules ?

Thank you all for reply.

So I can ask something like that: Could you masturbate full naked without any extra TK ?

Any advice - what I can ask for prevent models who after begin private show declare period or/and ask for extra TK ? What should I ask before private to prevent cases like this according with CB rules ?

I think for all private shows you should discuss what you exactly want them to do. It sounds like even if you asked this model if she had her period she probably wouldn’t answer because it was about getting you in private. So I’d just stick to what you were initially doing-if the model doesn’t do what is agreed upon in the show just leave.

I work on a completely private based site & most of the girls on there will even put something in their room topic if they can’t do penetration that day.

Feel out the models vibe before going private. The best advice I can give is if you’re in a show where you’re unhappy with how it’s going just leave.

I personally take off when it’s that time
Of the month for me or I’ll do a teaser for my other shows but I will never mislead a member.

Reactions: NotYou
"I am interested in a show where you do xyz, would that be included in your private rate?"

Seconding what @_mika_ said, asking if someone is menstruating sounds like you are looking for that kind of show and probably won't get the response you are looking for.

Thank you for reply. I want be precisely - models did not have any period, truly. This was only excuse to ask extra TK. When I sent extra TK she take off pants and she masturbated with close up camera. and obviously she didn't period.
My question is - how I can prevent to case like this when model in prv tell me so has priod but before private she didn't mentioned about this. That's point. Any way priod it will be only one from many excuses . I wonder how I can prevent to models who wanted extra TK during prv.

@Camita Bonita can you tell me what's site based on completely private because I don't know.

Thank you for reply. I want be precisely - models did not have any period, truly. This was only excuse to ask extra TK. When I sent extra TK she take off pants and she masturbated with close up camera. and obviously she didn't period.
My question is - how I can prevent to case like this when model in prv tell me so has priod but before private she didn't mentioned about this. That's point. Any way priod it will be only one from many excuses . I wonder how I can prevent to models who wanted extra TK during prv.

@Camita Bonita can you tell me what's site based on completely private because I don't know.
Streamate.com

Reactions: ordinary member
You can masturbate while you are menstruating and not show the blood, there are products that can achieve this. Some performers take the time off, some performers don't offer certain acts on cam on those days. Some performers can't afford to take that time off of work or want to work through it or whatever, and there are methods that some performers can use to work without letting on that they are menstruating. I would probably charge more for this too.

No cam sites allow blood on cam, so there is no way you can verify whether or not they are truly menstruating anyway, unless they break the rules accidentally or on purpose for some reason.

Asking the way that I mentioned in my first reply should achieve your desired result.

Hi. From a member perspective on CB, I look at what the tip menu amounts are.

• Flash tits 50 tokens
  • Flash pussy 100 tokens
  • Play with pussy 300 tokens

I factor that in when asking for a private session. My model friends say a lot of members start private, but then won't tip anything extra in private.

So if private is 6 tokens a minute, they are only guaranteed 60 tokens for a 10 minute minimum. That is only a bit more than flash tits on their menu? For OP. Do you expect them to masturbate in private for less than their tip menu? Do you plan to add little tips (even 1 token consistently) to keep the lush vibrating?

Even at 18 tokens a minute, it is only a guaranteed 180 tokens, still less than play with pussy.

Anything specific should be negotiated upfront. In CB you commit to the minimum time in private (often 10 minutes).

One model friend has private at 6 tokens per minute and says upfront that she will do anything reasonable on her menu while in private for an additional 300 tokens.
Another model friend had private at 18 tokens per minute and then members can tip for what they want from tip menu at a discounted rate (50% off). She has members ask her to drop private to 6 tokens per minute. If she does, then tip menu items are no longer discounted.

Remember that while they are in private (often minimum of 10 minutes), they are not getting any other tips and possibly losing viewers.

Separate to this (and thinking of maybe a new topic), should it be clearer to members how much models are earning on the token sites? Most of my friends are in studios. So they are earning less than the $0.05 per token.

For OP, if a private is set at 6 tokens per minute, then most a model will get is $3.00 for 10 minutes (60 tokens - less for a studio). If you tip another 150 tokens, then that is another $7.50 maximum. So $10.50 total.

I think you also need to look at the room first and see the types of tips she is getting. This can also influence whether she even accepts the private request.

I know it costs us members more than that to buy tokens, (below figures for credit card - higher for PayPal) but need to consider it from model's perspective.
  • 100 $10.99 USD $0.110 per token
  • 200 $20.99 USD $0.105 per token
  • 500 $44.99 USD $0.090 per token
  • 750 $62.99 USD $0.084 per token
  • 1000 $79.99 USD $0.080 per token
  • 1255 $99.99 USD $0.080 per token
  • 2025 $159.99 USD $0.079 per token
  • 4050 $319.98 USD $0.079 per token

I am happy to expand on my points if you want.

Billy

Thank for all reply.

@Billyboy that's not the point so models shouldn't have good price for hard work ! I fully agree with you. Let's model set up maximum rate 60TK/min but if we agree before private for something shouldn't demand extra TK for things which she agree before private.

Also she can tell me before private so specified things will be costs extra TK. That's ok, too. My point is so models should keep to an agreement.

Example 1: Before private show model agree for masturbation as she liked for rate which she had 30TK/min and she do it on private - that's ok

Example 2: Before private show model agree for masturbation as she liked for rate which she had 30TK/min but she mentioned so anal will be costs extra 150TK and she start masturbation but during private show I ask for her for anal and she demand extra 150TK- that's ok

Example 3: Before private show model agree for masturbation as she liked and anal for rate which she had 30TK/min - on privte show she masturbate. When I ask for anal she demand extra 150TK and tell me so had period or something else and can't do it anal - that's no ok because before private she agreed for masturbation and anal

Thank for all reply.

@Billyboy that's not the point so models shouldn't have good price for hard work ! I fully agree with you. Let's model set up maximum rate 60TK/min but if we agree before private for something shouldn't demand extra TK for things which she agree before private.

Also she can tell me before private so specified things will be costs extra TK. That's ok, too. My point is so models should keep to an agreement.

Example 1: Before private show model agree for masturbation as she liked for rate which she had 30TK/min and she do it on private - that's ok

Example 2: Before private show model agree for masturbation as she liked for rate which she had 30TK/min but she mentioned so anal will be costs extra 150TK and she start masturbation but during private show I ask for her for anal and she demand extra 150TK- that's ok

Example 3: Before private show model agree for masturbation as she liked and anal for rate which she had 30TK/min - on privte show she masturbate. When I ask for anal she demand extra 150TK and tell me so had period or something else and can't do it anal - that's no ok because before private she agreed for masturbation and anal
you are right, but they are not popular models so if they put 60tk plus per minute they will not have any pvt , becouse only guys who are looking for cheaper pvts will take them in private and back they offer a cheap quality of pvt too . I am sure that all the models who charge 60.90 120 per minute are models getting privates for that price and they put on a good show becouse is worth and is a plesure to work on a fair amount of tks ..And yes, they should keep the agreement no matter what price they ask for, sometimes i agree with livejasmin giving them penalty if they just try to bulshit guys and not doing nothing in pvt if they said they will .

At all I have positive experiences but in few cases, especially with Russian models (but maybe it is only coincidence so was Russian) I was trouble.
All i can say is that one experience like yours saved me thousands and thousands of dollars -- from that time i got scammed i am just cautious and if i am not sure i never tip. From time perspective i am kinda grateful "the One" that thought me that really unpleasant lesson :)

Some girls simply don't understand or miscommunicate (intentionally or not is up for debate) what is extra in private.

Personally, I've been a cheepskate with regards to privates and limited myself to paying 18tkns max, but I just want to see a good looking girl masturbate for a while (preferably with a toy) without having to wait for a goal to be reached in open show. At the price I've paid I dont get upset when things fail (lighting, sound, connection, toy doesn't work etc) and if all goes well, I've returned to some models.

A couple of girls I really liked did want extra for dildo in private, but I managed to resist having established that before going into private, while others have asked for more "motivation" once in there, after saying beforehand that it wasn't extra for the toy. I've gone into privates where the girls have been more interested on their phones, or another viewer (so obviously not that private) but regardless, I have always given them that "thumbs up" even when they've been disappointing.

I think half of the girls I've gone private with in these few months I've been using chaturbate, have left.

I've spent more time reading this forum for the past few weeks than I have on chaturbate. It's much more honest ;)

Last edited:
That sounds like a bad experience. When I'm on my period, I don't accept pvts unless they know that. When I take a pvt, I do whatever they want to see and don't ask for extra tokens for it. I charge for my time, don't care how we spend it. I know I'm not a Russian studio model, but just so you know that it's not a universal cam experience.

@ordinary member
I go mostly on stripchat which is full of Russians & Romanians & Ukranians & Girls from Eastern Europe but there is also comparing to Eastern Europe girls some Americans & Western Europe models & many latinas ( same like eastern ones).
FYI i'm not from Eastern Europe & latin countries .
Anyway if in Stripchat or CB Russians remains Russians .
It's true that Most of those Russian girls are sexy but you are dealing with a complex personality with them . All are on several sites & work for studios, Some when watching their face you feel like they do not want to be there AND nearly All Russian models have a high opinion about themselves .
They are most of time tired & some are ignoring members even in pvt & c2c like the situation u got . but they should earn a living & pay their Bills
You won't date or meet her but I do not know how you start speaking with her in private message before going on private show . May be you were speaking like discussing something you want to buy or negociating stuff - You were horny i knew & u didn't want to lose you Tokens for nothing - .
For me as i experienced with Russians you should tip & you should be the entertainer instead of her bc as I see too many men enter Russians rooms & Eastern Europe and begin giving order ( PM - how much token for this & for that ? - do you do anal ? - You squirt in pvt ? .... etc ) . @ordinary member Do you pv message was like that .? If yes Russians models make you feel like you are the commandor but you won't get what you want in pvt or c2c .
For me it won't work like that .. A member should be kind say something that attracts her attention, TIP ..let the blood circulates on all your body not only your dick - THINK BEFORE WRITING - . ask something like ( how'r u doing ... etc ... Good compliments about her appearance ...) Escpecially do not be dry when negociating ... Speak about what u want to see as a fantasy & she'll ask you for pvt herself to show u ( Russians usually do that) or if u go on c2c try to be attractive & be sure y'll excite her .
I was responding depending on what i imagined & experienced.
I Tip A lot it's true & i do not do pvt but with Russians Models i was extremely sastisfied on c2c when i want to do one knowing that the models i knew work on several sites but I succeeded to have their Full attention on me ( Good words & Respect are the keys )

@ordinary member Bad expercience can happen too but i hope you were not a dick when speaking to that Russian model ...... Happy for u that u got a refund bc if you were in SC you won't get anything as i can imagine.
IN MY OPINION ALL MODELS FROM ANY RACE OR ORIGIN SHOULD BE TREATED AS A HUMAN BEING NOT AS A PIECE OF MEAT ONLY ---- we should as member respect the pricing too & the extra if there's - This way model have Fun & monet & member will have fun .

TO BE CONTINUED :p

Yes, there are models who don't have the ethical standards some customers want. The same is true for the customers. A lot of the viewers try to scam models. When we get those customers we ban and report them. When you get a model like that you can report her and get your tokens refunded. There really isn't much you can do to prevent con artists from trying to con you. When you find models who give you what you're looking for and make you happy then be loyal to them. This is how good models build up a clientele of regulars.

It's true that Most of those Russian girls are sexy but you are dealing with a complex personality with them . All are on several sites & work for studios, Some when watching their face you feel like they do not want to be there AND nearly All Russian models have a high opinion about themselves .

This can be said about anyone, model or not, "beautiful" or not. People that are confident or not.

Yes, a lot of Russian models think highly of themselves, but from my experience so do many other country's women (US, Romania, to name 2). And the thing is, why should they not? I have lived my life with no confidence and thinking so low of myself, so personally, I think it's great when people respect themselves, love themselves, and value themselves and their beauty etc. It's all about how the woman (or man) is with this - if they are arrogant and think they are above you and everyone else and you "owe" them the world BECAUSE they are beautiful, then yes, this (for me, but not for everyone) is a very bad and negative thing. However, with that said, I have spoken to plenty of women from all over who DO think they are very beautiful and think of themselves as "the best" and most beautiful. BUT from my experience, they are not doing it in a bad way. They are simply happy in their own skin.

The reason many are not looking like they are wanting to be there and enjoying it is for many different reasons - managers/admins up their arse because they are not meeting goals (they can't help it if no traffic/tippers). Constantly getting rude guys and people demanding. Juggling between multiple sites when they probably have no (or not much) experience with computers/technology up until the point they started to cam. And who knows what other problems they have in their life, how much sleep they are surviving on, their constant worry about their bills, food, etc. So yes, they (any model) have complex personalities. One thing I really like about Russians (in general) is the fact they are all very honest and don't beat around the bush with the whole "don't waste my time if you're not tipping" and don't hesitate to silence, ignore or ban you.

@ordinary member
I go mostly on stripchat which is full of Russians & Romanians & Ukranians & Girls from Eastern Europe but there is also comparing to Eastern Europe girls some Americans & Western Europe models & many latinas ( same like eastern ones).
FYI i'm not from Eastern Europe & latin countries .
Anyway if in Stripchat or CB Russians remains Russians .
They are most of time tired & some are ignoring members even in pvt & c2c like the situation u got . but they should earn a living & pay their Bills
You won't date or meet her but I do not know how you start speaking with her in private message before going on private show . May be you were speaking like discussing something you want to buy or negociating stuff - You were horny i knew & u didn't want to lose you Tokens for nothing - .
For me as i experienced with Russians you should tip & you should be the entertainer instead of her bc as I see too many men enter Russians rooms & Eastern Europe and begin giving order ( PM - how much token for this & for that ? - do you do anal ? - You squirt in pvt ? .... etc ) . @ordinary member Do you pv message was like that .? If yes Russians models make you feel like you are the commandor but you won't get what you want in pvt or c2c .
For me it won't work like that .. A member should be kind say something that attracts her attention, TIP ..let the blood circulates on all your body not only your dick - THINK BEFORE WRITING - . ask something like ( how'r u doing ... etc ... Good compliments about her appearance ...) Escpecially do not be dry when negociating ... Speak about what u want to see as a fantasy & she'll ask you for pvt herself to show u ( Russians usually do that) or if u go on c2c try to be attractive & be sure y'll excite her .
I was responding depending on what i imagined & experienced.
I Tip A lot it's true & i do not do pvt but with Russians Models i was extremely sastisfied on c2c when i want to do one knowing that the models i knew work on several sites but I succeeded to have their Full attention on me ( Good words & Respect are the keys )

@ordinary member Bad expercience can happen too but i hope you were not a dick when speaking to that Russian model ...... Happy for u that u got a refund bc if you were in SC you won't get anything as i can imagine.
IN MY OPINION ALL MODELS FROM ANY RACE OR ORIGIN SHOULD BE TREATED AS A HUMAN BEING NOT AS A PIECE OF MEAT ONLY ---- we should as member respect the pricing too & the extra if there's - This way model have Fun & monet & member will have fun .

TO BE CONTINUED :p

@Lure0001 just I was bad experience with this one Russian model but In general I don't mean so all Russian or American or others models do that. I take in private some others Russian models and everything was ok.

Before private I asked model about masturbation. Simply masturbation... Nothing more like anal ect. She agreed but in private show she was busy with conversation with someone else (probably in other site) and even taken off pants... Chaturbate refund me TK during 48 hours...

Reactions: Lure0001
@Lure0001 just I was bad experience with this one Russian model but In general I don't mean so all Russian or American or others models do that. I take in private some others Russian models and everything was ok.

Before private I asked model about masturbation. Simply masturbation... Nothing more like anal ect. She agreed but in private show she was busy with conversation with someone else (probably in other site) and even taken off pants... Chaturbate refund me TK during 48 hours...

I understand man , This can happen even may be she got a better offer than u on another site . I do agree that many are nice but a minority aren't wroth to be trusted and impact the good work of other models bc if there's no trust sometime there'll be little work too for models ..... Have fun my friend .

I had an experience recently where a CB model completely scammed me. She had one of those 6 tokens per minute private settings. In private, I asked for something and she told me it would cost 800 tokens. After tipping 800 tokens, she bans me from her room while I was still in private. I haven’t been scammed by a cam model for so long, I was actually in shock for a while after it happened. I emailed Chaturbate support so hopefully I can get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.