AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Unable to cashout

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 25, 2021

@punker barbie please help me! "Unable to cashout. Contact support if the problem continues."-Transfer Tokens.​

Support has not responded to my messages for several days.
Ticket number: 17090209, 17094523.
@punker barbie can you please help me?

Last edited:
hi another payout periot without money, please answer me, support just ignore all my mails, my nickname is "susan_lovelace" last ticket is 17307224, ,y account is unable to cashout @punker barbie ,really apreciatte ur help. u just ignore me too, please help me please i beg ur help...

Upvote 0
@punker barbie I have the same problem. Unable to cashout. Contact support if the problem continues chaturbate. Also my daily cashout doesn't work. Ticket number is 17371641 and my profile is Peki99

Upvote 0
Omg a lot of people have same problem like me.i wait a help for more than 1 week and nobody helped me. I am so sad .... realy i dont want to lost my hope. I need money and cb dont let me to cash out my tks :(((((

Upvote 0
Hello! I have the same problem and left about hours ago another message here but still is no answer on it. Can you please help me with my case too @punker barbie ? I'm trying to resolve it about a week and is not possible at all....and I really need that money. I'm leaving again the tickets numbers...17351857 and 17325592 . Thank you so much!!!!

Upvote 0
hi another payout periot without money, please answer me, support just ignore all my mails, my nickname is "susan_lovelace" last ticket is 17307224, ,y account is unable to cashout @punker barbie ,really apreciatte ur help. u just ignore me too, please help me please i beg ur help...
Hey! is something there resolved now?

Upvote 0
chaturbate is stoling our money, they doesn't answer us, also @punker barbie ignore us too... my probles is still continue
Is right the same for me...sience 12 April. No one can answer at any mail or message. I guess is hard to understand that we have bills and rents to handle,and isn't an option to try with empty wallets. @punker barbie responded for a while here from what I saw....but now not at all

Reactions: Jessicablondy1
Upvote 0
Hello,

I have been experiencing this same issue for almost a week and have not received any replies to emails from support. My original ticket number is 17371063. I would greatly appreciate any help resolving this matter.
Thanks in advance! @punker barbie

Upvote 0
Hi @punker_barbie I have the same problem please help me
my nickname is "susan_lovelace" last request to support was the number 17307224, my account is unable to cashout my tokens laso is unable to send my tokens to another account, i have send several emails to support without any answer please help me to fix this, please i need help...

@punker barbie

Hi @punker barbie please help me,i have the same problem

Upvote 0
I created another account on cb .i was curious to see if i can convert my tks in dolars and i have the same problem like on my old account on cb. I think cb banned us and they did not tell us in an email.

Upvote 0
As of April 26, I’m able to transfer tokens but I’m not able to request a daily payout and I have not received my payment from the pay period of April 1st-15th. My most recent ticket number is 17412395 @punker barbie

Upvote 0
I recived today an email from cb with my problem why i cant transfer tks to cash:
Support (Chaturbate)

Apr 29, 2021, 2:53 EDT

Your account has been flagged by our fraud department due to unusual tipping patterns. You recently received tips totaling over 2,600 tokens from users involved in credit card fraud, including from the usernames kolouyies, xouiyyues, and mohanbrat. Since we have not previously had an issue with your account receiving fraud tokens, we have elected to not take any action against your account at this time; however, we have removed the daily payout option from your account for now but will consider adding it back in the future. We ask that you please notify us immediately if you see suspicious tipping patterns in the future. For example, if you see large quantities of tokens being tipped to you from user names you do not recognize, please email us to let us know and we will conduct a fraud review of those tippers. If you do not let us know of such tipping patterns, and your account continues to receive a high volume of chargebacks, we may need to deduct such fraud tokens from your account and/or suspend your account in order to prevent future incidents of fraud. We hope that these actions will not become necessary and request your assistance in identifying fraudulent tippers as you see them.
Thank you, i have chargeback on my account now - 800 tks and i have lost also my 2000 tks what i had in my account

Upvote 0
hello! i cant transfer tokens to cash it says "Unable to cashout. Contact support if the problem continues." I wrote to support but dont have answer. ticket number 17430467
@punker barbie can you help me please? i dont have idea whats wrong... i really need money and i love to work on Chaturbate.. i feel myself terrible :( thanks so much !

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hi, @punker barbie..
first I want to thank you for taking the time.
I have the same problem since last night .. unable to cash out.
I just signed up here to tell this issue.
In all these months it is the first time that something like this has happened to me..
here is the email ticket number 17651940 ..
I would like to go back to work as soon as possible ..
I await your reply, thank you very much

Upvote 0
Hi, @punker barbie..
first I want to thank you for taking the time.
I have the same problem since last night .. unable to cash out.
I just signed up here to tell this issue.
In all these months it is the first time that something like this has happened to me..
here is the email ticket number 17651940 ..
I would like to go back to work as soon as possible ..
I await your reply, thank you very much
Help me please @punker barbie

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie! Please, i really nee yr help! got the same problem on my account.
  • Unable to cashout. Contact support if the problem continues.
    i ve tried to request it but didnt got a ticket. This is my last ticket on the other mail. So, hope it works. Thanks! 17669374 - ticket number

Upvote 0
Hello, I have the same situation please tell me why I can't withdraw my tokens? My nickname
YUMMY_GUN application number 17694864

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie I am having the exact same problem trying to cash out and I have contacted support and no one has gotten back with me end it has me very stressed considering this is my only means of income right now I would appreciate it so much if there’s anyway you could help me resolve this or if you could tell me why this is happening my account name is horny_hannah99 and my ticket number is 17730601

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie I am having the same issue and no reply from Cb support. Can you please, please help me. My account is ayamechan and my ticket is 17721793 and 17734852. Thank you so much

Upvote 0
Support has confirmed that this has been resolved.
maam @punker barbie
just like everyone else here, i have the same issue " cannot send tip and unable to cashout"
my username is Hailey_Peach2 ticket number 17819400
please help me maam,, im so stress and depress with this situation,
this is the first time for 2 years i experience this stressful thing on cb,,

Upvote 0
Hii i just started chaturbate and im trying to cashout but it keeps saying contact suppport i dont know how to find my ticket number but my name is your_wildcollegeboy, please help!! thank youuu

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.