AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Twitter Tips for Cam Models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if anyone said this yet, but forming group chats with other people on NSFW Twitter (you can find people from retweeting the posts that say "rt for mutuals" or people who tag #nsfwtwitter, but I've heard that if you use the tag you MIGHT get removed by Twitter). If you make or join a group chat you can also support one another by rt'ing each other's content, which will effectively allow you all to get bigger over time :)

I've also heard that posting cute pictures of yourself in like, lingerie or something in those posts that show up sometimes supporting nsfw models can lead to more people finding you & then following you.

There's also a setting I believe that allows you to block areas, such as the state/country you live in, to ensure your relative privacy! :)

(Note: I do have a group chat I can add any of y'all into, if you pm me on sunnyfelicity - it has like, around 10 people in it I think? And everyone so far has been supportive :) I don't mean to shout out my twitter, I genuinely just really want to make friends w/ more models & I really like supporting y'all when I can :) )

Is on twitter a way to ban a country? or to limit the audience? I dont have an account yet so i am confused...

Okay so I take back what I said- I don't think you can... Unless you make a request to Twitter? I'm not entirely sure how it all works, my apologies. I personally just don't post my face or anything on Twitter to try and make sure no one I know could find me. Researching it in more depth now, will update if I find different info:)

Reminder that retweet groups and games are against Twitter TOS as of earlier this year, so be careful with that
OH! This is very new to me, my goodness! Thank you for saying this :) Would groups for like general support between nsfw models be alright still? Like, where you share stories and stuff and rt content sometimes but not like ask one another to? So sorry, this is probably something I should be able to infer lol

How the fluff do you make sure that your pictures that you post on twitter look good in the preview? Like I'm not sure if it's because I am taking pictures from a a canon EOS and not off my phone but no matter how much I resize or crop I can seem to get a good preview like other models do. (Sorry if this has already been asked)

How the fluff do you make sure that your pictures that you post on twitter look good in the preview? Like I'm not sure if it's because I am taking pictures from a a canon EOS and not off my phone but no matter how much I resize or crop I can seem to get a good preview like other models do. (Sorry if this has already been asked)
Here's a link that explains how the preview is selected: https://blog.twitter.com/engineerin...cture/2018/Smart-Auto-Cropping-of-Images.html

And here's an extremely large infographic I found with a little additional info and a suggestion for testing:
ClfNh9R.jpg

• Hugs
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
I was shadow-banned before as well - I reached out to Twitter support stating the problem and asking what I could have done that would cause this - they never replied but within a week my account was back to normal - I don't know ultimately whether they fixed it or it just needed time. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: dndgf
So, there are a lot of "Model Promoters" on Twitter, should a model follow as many as possible, and then tag some/different ones each time they come online and/or just post photos of themselves, or is there a list of good/best ones to do this with? I understand to be careful for this as some can be scammy or exploitive - as with all things. So does anyone have any specific ones they personally think are good, and should be followed and tagged to help (or try) boost ? Thanks in advance - I am asking for a US model, if that helps - i saw a few seem to say EU Model Promoters... not sure if they exclusively promote Eu models, or it's a preferred or what. So, just trying to cover all bases.

I read through ForestBonnie's post and it is SO informative! I have struggled with twitter as I have spent majority of my time on Streamate and users seem confused on how to find me offsite. The downright ridiculous conversations I have had trying to "help" them find me . . . SMFH. I will be working hard on it now that I can actually tell people where to find me.

These are all really helpful! I never used Twitter before I got into camming, so I feel like a saggy tit when it comes to using it... I'm not really worried about getting followers, I don't have many, but I get like one a day. But it's so disheartening when no one likes my stuff, but I know everyone sees it, eep
What's wrong with saggy tits? :( lol

Did anyone got their twitter suspended because of header/profile photo and managed to get it back? I got mine suspended like 2 months ago, I had about 35k followers, I send so many appeals but didn't got an answer from them and I didn't find any other way to contact them like an email or something :( I'm so upset about it, everyone make sure to double check your profile/header photos...I got suspended because of a photo of my butt, I even had panties on but didn't matter :(

I recently wrote a blog post about this topic that seems relevant. One thing I'd point out is that make absolutely sure that you "mark media you Tweet as containing material that may be sensitive" in your account settings.

To test for shadow-banning I've been using this handy tool at https://shadowban.eu/
so my shadow ban results came up with a search suggestion ban and a search ban, but no ghost ban and no reply deboosting. Does anyone have advice? I have such a hard time with twiter. I try so hard but after a year I only have 130 followers.
BTW the tweet in th original post is unavailable.

Y
Did anyone got their twitter suspended because of header/profile photo and managed to get it back? I got mine suspended like 2 months ago, I had about 35k followers, I send so many appeals but didn't got an answer from them and I didn't find any other way to contact them like an email or something :( I'm so upset about it, everyone make sure to double check your profile/header photos...I got suspended because of a photo of my butt, I even had panties on but didn't matter :(
Yes. They never responded to me either but about 3 or 4 mos later it was reinstated. Now I’m just careful to have no nudity in profile pic or background banner, and I have had no further problems. And of course always mark account as having “sensitive” content/ tweets.

Can an appplicant even call me, i can't do the application without an agent... Thenk you
I don't think you're in the correct place.

Yesterday forestbonnie @firenips posted a great thread of help for how to grow a worthwhile audience on Twitter. So I wanted to drop it here (click below and read all replies) to share the info.

We have a basic Twitter help page on CamGirlWiki but hers is very detailed.

Share your suggestions or ask questions in this thread!

I think the best thing is to be totally you. It is important to put your location to show your lifestyle. This generates experiences in the users and they think that they can know more about us at all times. It is also a good space to be sensual.

Y

Yes. They never responded to me either but about 3 or 4 mos later it was reinstated. Now I’m just careful to have no nudity in profile pic or background banner, and I have had no further problems. And of course always mark account as having “sensitive” content/ tweets.

When you sent an appeal, did Twitter never respond at all? Or did you get an auto-response the first time saying something like “your account will remain suspended and no further appeals will be heard?”

Asking because a model friend recently had her account suspended and she got the latter (instant auto-reply to her appeal). She can still view her own page but she lost all of her followers/followed accounts, and she can’t tweet or reply. I am wondering if the fact that she can still see her page means there’s a chance they’ll un-suspend her at some point.

Also - she is considering just starting a new Twitter but apparently it’s against the rules to do that after a suspension. Yet I see a ton of models with “ backup accounts” or with profiles flatly stating that this is their new page because the old one got banned.

How risky is it for her to make a new page? Has anyone else here done it without a problem? Will she just get insta-banned for trying?

She asked me for advice because I do a lot of Twitter work in my (vanilla) day job but I’ve never had to deal with a suspended page before. New territory for me. I figured someone here may know.

Status
Not open for further replies.