AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Twitter Tips for Cam Models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

EliMarie717

Cam Model
Dec 19, 2019
Twitter Username
@EliMarie717
Streamate Username
EliMarie717
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/328205/EliMarie717/
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/92217/marie717
When you sent an appeal, did Twitter never respond at all? Or did you get an auto-response the first time saying something like “your account will remain suspended and no further appeals will be heard?”
My memory isn't the best, due to pregnancy hormones and pregnancy brain right now. I am almost certain I got an autoreply only.

At one point during the few months, my follower count showed. Then it went to 0, and I thought:"Well this is it, they are closing it." But then it stayed at 0 for months, then reopened and I had the original follower count. It was bizarre. I was convinced they were just going to close it, but then one day I logged in (no notice or anything) and it was business as usual. I was able to tweet and all the rest again.

Idk the answers to your other questions, but someone else might.

I am wondering if the fact that she can still see her page means there’s a chance they’ll un-suspend her at some point.
In my experience, yes, that is exactly what happened. It wasn't a few days or weeks for me though, it was literally a few months.
They may be faster now, now that covid is hopefully winding into a close in some places, and we are almost in full Summer. When it happened to me was the peak of Covid and everyone being in and on their computers all of the time.

Reactions: Smoothie
Apr 20, 2021
Yesterday forestbonnie @firenips posted a great thread of help for how to grow a worthwhile audience on Twitter. So I wanted to drop it here (click below and read all replies) to share the info.

[EDIT: IT LOOKS LIKE SHE DELETED THE TWEET, SORRY! BUT THIS THREAD ITSELF COULD STILL BE HELPFUL, SO HUZZAH!]

We have a basic Twitter help page on CamGirlWiki but hers is very detailed.

Share your suggestions or ask questions in this thread!

Thank you all for all your advice. My TW account is still low. I can't get up in followers.

Jul 7, 2021
Twitter Username
@Kekokols
Many see twitter as a waste of time,yet no one does the math of the time spent on freechat...
Twitter is really powerful but needs to be managed and not outsourced.
Social keeps the bonds with your users and makes you unique.

Jul 7, 2021
Twitter Username
@Kekokols
Twitter jar is not safe until they rol their own payment system with SuperFans update Ada.
And their new ToS is weird as fuck.

Nov 14, 2021
Hi there,
I am part of a joint study involving SJSU, WLU (Canada) and MSU and we are attempting to develop a comprehensive understanding of how those who participate in online sex-related content production manage their work identity in relation to their “real-life” identity and deal with the implications of the stigma associated with sex work. The end goal it to combat the negative stigmatization of participants.

We are asking for participants to participate in an online survey (approx. 45 minutes long) and share with us their experiences and knowledge regarding their everyday work.
Screen Shot 2021-11-14 at 12.15.21 PM.png
Above I have included the docuemnt with all the necessary information regarding the survey and below I have included the link to participate in the study as well.

Thank you.

Nov 12, 2017
UK
Twitter Username
@brettm1987
Chaturbate Username
mrbeefy87
Hi there,
I am part of a joint study involving SJSU, WLU (Canada) and MSU and we are attempting to develop a comprehensive understanding of how those who participate in online sex-related content production manage their work identity in relation to their “real-life” identity and deal with the implications of the stigma associated with sex work. The end goal it to combat the negative stigmatization of participants.

We are asking for participants to participate in an online survey (approx. 45 minutes long) and share with us their experiences and knowledge regarding their everyday work.
View attachment 90691
Above I have included the docuemnt with all the necessary information regarding the survey and below I have included the link to participate in the study as well.

Thank you.

I can tell you right now, 45 minutes and no compensation = noone will even consider doing this. I sure wouldn't.

EliMarie717

Cam Model
Dec 19, 2019
Twitter Username
@EliMarie717
Streamate Username
EliMarie717
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/328205/EliMarie717/
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/92217/marie717
Hi there,

View attachment 90691

Thank you.
Wait, arn't you just spamming this to every thread? I swear I already saw it today on a different thread? Maybe Amber already knows this, but I'm gonna tag her just in case she is unaware

ETA; Looks like Amber put a stop to it hours ago, judging by the fact there were only 3 posts, and they stopped at 9:31am. Nvm.

Reactions: GothHostess

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Wait, arn't you just spamming this to every thread? I swear I already saw it today on a different thread? Maybe Amber already knows this, but I'm gonna tag her just in case she is unaware

ETA; Looks like Amber put a stop to it hours ago, judging by the fact there were only 3 posts, and they stopped at 9:31am. Nvm.
I didn't notice, thank you, I've made it so that account cannot post anymore without my approval. It's kinda ridiculous.