AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Influx of Russian studios slowly converting Chaturbate to private onlys site

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jjnewyork

Banhammered
Mar 16, 2021
Hi All,
I've been a cam fan for a long time, started many many years back on camcontacts , ifriends, streammates travelled a bunch, met some host girls, all nice people, it was very clear it was studios, and on CC you weren't gonna see anything unless you paid for private.
. In recent couple years i been checking out chaturbate much more sparingly, as it is not so much a "chat" site as it is an action site. Camcontacts had one thing going for it, if the hosts misbehaved or ignored chats there would be consequences, you could write to support, and get your money back and the host might be blocked or kicked off for a while.

I think even a simple web search describes it as sexy shows in free chat and I'd say for 2 years or so, its been that way.
Since New Years Im noticing more of a pattern and its more russian studio type hosts, they're doing nothing in free chat, trying to lure you only to private, (not even luring, its in the bio description as one i noticed today), and further they are doing multi sites, even if you start tipping they dont see your words and they've got these mods who control everything.
My understanding is "mods" are fans/members who pay a monthly fee to get this priviledge to moderate the chat for the girls. MY OPINION, this just enables these studios to not be responsible and ignor the chats.

Does anybody know of any enforcement by chaturbate of any such chat rules or if any rules exsist? Minimum purchase is $10 USD, so every 10 tokens is $1.

To conclude my overall point is this behavior and its mostly russian studios is killing my interest in CB. They are getting away with ignoring tippers in free and to me thats just plain wrong. I could see if you're not tipping, but if you are they should be trying to acknowledge, ESPECIALLY if they're "NOT" performing..or doing any action.

My question is "is there enforcement" on CB or the hosts and mods just do what they want ? OR are there other sites where there's this casual free chat action, but YET consequences if they ignor the chat (other than camcontacts) ?

To me its killing my interest in CB..

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Hi All,
I've been a cam fan for a long time, started many many years back on camcontacts , ifriends, streammates travelled a bunch, met some host girls, all nice people, it was very clear it was studios, and on CC you weren't gonna see anything unless you paid for private.
. In recent couple years i been checking out chaturbate much more sparingly, as it is not so much a "chat" site as it is an action site. Camcontacts had one thing going for it, if the hosts misbehaved or ignored chats there would be consequences, you could write to support, and get your money back and the host might be blocked or kicked off for a while.

I think even a simple web search describes it as sexy shows in free chat and I'd say for 2 years or so, its been that way.
Since New Years Im noticing more of a pattern and its more russian studio type hosts, they're doing nothing in free chat, trying to lure you only to private, (not even luring, its in the bio description as one i noticed today), and further they are doing multi sites, even if you start tipping they dont see your words and they've got these mods who control everything.
My understanding is "mods" are fans/members who pay a monthly fee to get this priviledge to moderate the chat for the girls. MY OPINION, this just enables these studios to not be responsible and ignor the chats.

Does anybody know of any enforcement by chaturbate of any such chat rules or if any rules exsist? Minimum purchase is $10 USD, so every 10 tokens is $1.

To conclude my overall point is this behavior and its mostly russian studios is killing my interest in CB. They are getting away with ignoring tippers in free and to me thats just plain wrong. I could see if you're not tipping, but if you are they should be trying to acknowledge, ESPECIALLY if they're "NOT" performing..or doing any action.

My question is "is there enforcement" on CB or the hosts and mods just do what they want ? OR are there other sites where there's this casual free chat action, but YET consequences if they ignor the chat (other than camcontacts) ?

To me its killing my interest in CB..
Try my free cams for chatting.

I’ve never really liked CB, mostly because they didn’t take PayPal for token. But the times I’ve checked it out recently definitely hasn’t changed my mind. I have trouble sifting through the studio models to find what I’m looking for. I also really dont like jumping straight to private with a model. I really enjoy the dance leading up to it. Obviously somebody likes operating that way those rooms are always full. but I’m always suspicious of room numbers so who knows

Reactions: Trixxi_Love
Upvote 0
I'm gonna need to pick me up some.

You will love it, and it will make your room (or kitchen or wherever you eat) smell delicious! Yoplait Cherry Orchard is a good flavor too.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I wonder if the OP would prefer the computer generated faces that are starting to appear (or cartoon filter someone has just pointed out)?

Upvote 0
in usa 10 dollars gets 100 tokens....either nobody here is from usa or understands my english.. or i wrote something i didnt explain clear enough....
my experience which none here have accurately commented on....is my experience. All the best looking hosts have been leaving Chaturbate because it's a bad site... the site is poorly managed.. all you got now is Fat and ugly girls left. all the good hosts are gone....week by week since january. chaturbate is a lousy site now...
regards to all

jjnewyork further identifies himself as a fool who is merely attempting to induce "momentum" (about leaving CB) where exactly NONE presently exists as of 3/28/2021.

CB is the main webcam site to 'make it' in web-camming if you're going to 'make-it' anywhere, merely because of population/vast-exposure. And it will stay that way for a long while, merely due to human numbers.

LOTS of women can make LOTS of money on most any of the alternative webcam sites, but when *** momentum *** rolls their way ON Chaturbate... it is by far the most potentially lucrative webcamming site, merely because of the population there.

We all know that you have precisely zero evidence to support any "best looking" models having left CB.

Furthermore, as the turnover rate on CB or any webcamming site is astronomical... some whack job declaring that (models are leaving)... is a meaningless declaration anyway.

Most of them leave as soon as they realize that they've been recorded and 'reproduced' around the web, where even their friends in the state they blocked-out can find their nude images online.

Upvote 0
Well, I like the yogurt vibes here. Who doesn't like greek yogurt? Seriously. I have a fave brand as well, but since i'm not paid i'm not giving out ads for free. Anyway this brings back memories. I remember after a training swimming session I would eat a whole 170g cup of yogurt each time. I would also mix in honey and/or nuts/ hazelnuts. Golden days when I used to have a six pack. I would say that at least four of those packs have gone away. Damn. It's fair to say I only have maybe two now and all of them made of wine. Alas, that's life. We all get old, dammit! And life gets in the way.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
i dont like it on its own. i too mix it. preferably with maple and pecan granola.
Yeah, I can see that, greek yogurt, alone, on its own, alone, is not for everybody's taste. In fact, you can more often find it here mixed with either vanilla, blueberries, strawberries, or peaches, or even lemon. Maple syrup is too sweet for me, though. Moreover, nobody ever uses it here, we go for honey, instead. Anyway, it sounds great and I'm sure it tastes amazing. Great minds think alike.

I just had sauce with a decadent amount of gorgonzola dulce in it. Yum

You are breaking down an open door with me on that. I sense your gorgonzola knowledge has increased a lot. I feel the force. Thus, young gorgonzola padawan, I believe you are ready to move into more powerful and unexplored sauce territories and feel the power of an old time super powerful, and also a fave of mine, classic: risotto al gorgonzola e pere (risotto with gorgonzola and pear). Be careful, however, because of the pear, it's super easy to fuck it all up. You need focus.

Reactions: CheeseMoon
Upvote 0
I'm enjoying this with my chicken as of late.

View attachment 87707
Most of their flavors are pretty good, haven't tried this one though!

I try to stick to only greek yogurt dressings when I go for creamy ones. I'm devastated that Lighthouse discontinued their Opa line. Their blue cheese was my absolute favorite dressing ever.

RIP

Screen Shot 2021-03-30 at 2.40.44 PM.png

at least I'm pretty positive they discontinued it, as zero grocery stores carry any of it anymore.

Upvote 0
i dont like it on its own.

Yeah, I can see that, greek yogurt, alone, on its own, alone, is not for everybody's taste.
Plain greek yogurt is more of a replacement for like.... sour cream or something than to enjoy as a treat. I use it in place of sour cream or mayo in dips, mixed with lowfat cottage cheese and whatever powder/seasoning would normally go in the fatty goop they call for.

Reactions: AudriTwo
Upvote 0
Most of their flavors are pretty good, haven't tried this one though!

I try to stick to only greek yogurt dressings when I go for creamy ones. I'm devastated that Lighthouse discontinued their Opa line. Their blue cheese was my absolute favorite dressing ever.

RIP

View attachment 87708

at least I'm pretty positive they discontinued it, as zero grocery stores carry any of it anymore.
It's still on their site.

The store's near you probably just phased it out from their shelves?

Upvote 0
It's still on their site.

The store's near you probably just phased it out from their shelves?

I've seen reviews on their site as well as around that no one can really find it. No stores in WA state have any. :(

Upvote 0
I see CB thriving so much these days lot of new gals everyday I use tags like #new or #18 for young gals. Any gal with above 1 yr experience i avoid too much brain less showing no fun. After getting scammed so many times in pvt I will ask 2 questions "1. will u get naked in first 2 mins ? 2. will u finger pussy front and doggy with face showing for no additional tokens in pvt" if the model say yes I go otherwise big no to me. Pretty much working for me. Also as a practice I don't tip models in public who dont show anything.

Upvote 0
I see CB thriving so much these days lot of new gals everyday I use tags like #new or #18 for young gals. Any gal with above 1 yr experience i avoid too much brain less showing no fun. After getting scammed so many times in pvt I will ask 2 questions "1. will u get naked in first 2 mins ? 2. will u finger pussy front and doggy with face showing for no additional tokens in pvt" if the model say yes I go otherwise big no to me. Pretty much working for me. Also as a practice I don't tip models in public who dont show anything.

You seem predatory

Upvote 2
Status
Not open for further replies.