AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Made agreement with model no split camming in private...yet model is split camming in private

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 7, 2020
Chaturbate Username
velvetgrind
This has been happening more and more recently on chaturbate with models claiming that I am truly alone with them in private and yet I hear tipping sounds from another site. I will remind them that the agreement was that we'd be alone in private and she wouldn't be split camming. I've had a couple tell me then that they are sorry and that they had then turned off split camming. Of course, shortly thereafter I again hear tipping sounds from another site. I will express my disappointment and leave. I've had some of the models that were split camming in private with me, come into my room and tell me they are sorry. Sorry for what? Getting caught deceiving me and not honoring our agreement? It's frustrating and definitely not cool. Any recommendations on the best way to go about this? I'm tempted to threaten to report the model and ask for a refund for not honoring our agreement of a true private alone. I have no problem with a model that wants to split cam and also do privates, it's the ones that tell me she isn't split camming but obviously is that I have a problem with.

Seems like it's an order from their boss, so not much can be done, unless you identify all the other sites and make sure they are turned off before starting, which is probably more trouble than it's worth. Even sites that charge more for "true private" or "exclusive" don't have a rule enforcing it, so not sure if you would get a refund

How much would you say you pay these models per minute, on average? I'm going to bet it's... not enough for them to give a shit about your agreement. I recommend paying enough to make it worthwhile for the models to give up the opportunity of other shows.

This has been happening more and more recently on chaturbate with models claiming that I am truly alone with them in private and yet I hear tipping sounds from another site. I will remind them that the agreement was that we'd be alone in private and she wouldn't be split camming. I've had a couple tell me then that they are sorry and that they had then turned off split camming. Of course, shortly thereafter I again hear tipping sounds from another site. I will express my disappointment and leave. I've had some of the models that were split camming in private with me, come into my room and tell me they are sorry. Sorry for what? Getting caught deceiving me and not honoring our agreement? It's frustrating and definitely not cool. Any recommendations on the best way to go about this? I'm tempted to threaten to report the model and ask for a refund for not honoring our agreement of a true private alone. I have no problem with a model that wants to split cam and also do privates, it's the ones that tell me she isn't split camming but obviously is that I have a problem with.

I think this thread has some useful info on the topic.

And IMO the model can do what she likes. So if that doesn't suit you, unfollow and move on.. IMO

I think if you pay for exclusive, and the model agrees to turn off all other streams, it is understandable that you feel disappointed if you realise that didn't happen.
From a personal stance, since split camming is so prevalent today, I just don't bother to ask about other sites. I know that I am directly interacting with the model, and making the requests, and that is enough for me.
Paying spies and people on other sites can enjoy the action too, but passively without the interaction, so I just do not think about that.
I guess ultimately it comes down to how much you like that particular model, and your motivations for wanting to feel that you're truly 1-on-1 with them.

If he wants an exclusive he has the right to make the request, if the model agrees regardless of the token amount then of course she should honor it.

I don't like the lovense obs overlay...i don't like anything extra on the screen BUT if you stick to models with the lovense obs overlay you'll have a good idea if she is split casting or not if you watch it for a while. Not every model leaves the tip sound on for other sites.

Theres actually a few posts laying around about this topic if i recall correctly, i think theres a few mentions in https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/what-is-the-most-annoying-thing-a-model-can-do.11933/ as well.

If the model agreed NOT to dual cam and then did so during a no spy trueprivate... I would see that as a default on her part.

What to do? Well, I would stop the show, then take the model off my friends list and introduce her to my ignore list. Then I would use use the mighty NEXT button to move on. No drama. Happy days!

Clint 1.gif

:happy::happy::happy:

And IMO the model can do what she likes. So if that doesn't suit you, unfollow and move on.. IMO
Models can't just do whatever they like, because CB can easily give users a refund of their tokens if they request it, and I'm pretty sure it's comes out of the models earnings.

If a model agrees to something they should follow through. On the other hand OP shouldn't have even bothered after the first time. You know what they say, fool me once...

How much would you say you pay these models per minute, on average? I'm going to bet it's... not enough for them to give a shit about your agreement. I recommend paying enough to make it worthwhile for the models to give up the opportunity of other shows.
That's fine if the model still wants to split cam, just don't agree to conditions and not follow through with them. That is the time to let me know a tip is required beforehand. Let me know that and I will act accordingly and not go private. Just don't agree that you'll turn off the other streams and go private with me and then continue to split stream disregarding the agreement that both parties agreed to. That is my point in OP.

If the model agreed NOT to dual cam and then did so during a no spy trueprivate... I would see that as a default on her part.

What to do? Well, I would stop the show, then take the model off my friends list and introduce her to my ignore list. Then I would use use the mighty NEXT button to move on. No drama. Happy days!

View attachment 88479

:happy::happy::happy:
That is what I do. Just frustrating to have an agreement in place and the model not following through with it. Waste of my time.

Reactions: MarieElise
Models can't just do whatever they like, because CB can easily give users a refund of their tokens if they request it, and I'm pretty sure it's comes out of the models earnings.

If a model agrees to something they should follow through. On the other hand OP shouldn't have even bothered after the first time. You know what they say, fool me once...
My point exactly. When a model agrees to something and doesn't follow through. That's breaking the agreement and I have a grievance that I can bring to cb admins for a refund. There is only one chance I gave with several models...I don't go back to them.

Reactions: MarieElise
Models have a right to

Models have the right to remove consent of doing anything at any point, just like everyone else on this planet.

CB don't mind refunding because they want to keep the paying customer. It's the same with almost every store chains too, amazon, walmart, etc. It's just not worth the trouble, and + the client feel that the site is looking out for them so they keep spending.

While yes if the model agrees to stop split camming while in private they should do it, but if she doesn't just move on to a different model.
It's nice to note too that on some site, you can put yourself as away or even "in private mode" manually on the other sites rather than closing the streams, and people could still random tip

Of course, the model can do what she likes. That isn't my point. I had requested a private on the condition that the model turns off multi-streaming. The model agreed to my request yet didn't follow through with my request. Do you think that's cool to do? I don't.

That's fine if the model still wants to split cam, just don't agree to conditions and not follow through with them. That is the time to let me know a tip is required beforehand. Let me know that and I will act accordingly and not go private. Just don't agree that you'll turn off the other streams and go private with me and then continue to split stream disregarding the agreement that both parties agreed to. That is my point in OP.
I'm not saying it's a cool thing for the model to do. It's not. However, it's a risk you're taking, and knowingly taking at this point. If you're having the same problem so frequently, part of the problem is you, and to that extent it's solvable by you. There's an issue with either the models you're choosing, the rates you're willing to pay, or both. Avoid models who splitcam in the first place. Choose models with higher rates. Preemptively offer a tip to make up for their potential loss of income that they really can't afford to lose. I bet the problem disappears.

I splitcam and rarely take privates because it's a pain to kill the other rooms I took a bit to build for exclusive. It is pretty shitty for the model to agree and then not follow through with her promise. I'd move to another model who will respect her agreement.

Out of sheer curiosity, I'm just wondering what the exclusive rate was that you wanted her to shut everything down for...

I'm not saying it's a cool thing for the model to do. It's not. However, it's a risk you're taking, and knowingly taking at this point. If you're having the same problem so frequently, part of the problem is you, and to that extent it's solvable by you. There's an issue with either the models you're choosing, the rates you're willing to pay, or both. Avoid models who splitcam in the first place. Choose models with higher rates. Preemptively offer a tip to make up for their potential loss of income that they really can't afford to lose. I bet the problem disappears.
I should clarify that this problem is recent and not a frequent thing. I brought this up from an experience a couple of nights ago with two consecutive models that agreed to stop split camming if I took them private. Wouldn't that be their opportunity to declare that they need 'motivation' to do so? I'm being upfront with my requests and they accept them with no additional communication and go private with me, yet don't turn off multi-streaming.

I've never had this problem with models with higher rates, these were models at cheaper rates. I'm willing to pay, though, the model needs to state this with me to be clear. Some models at cheaper rates have no problem not streaming multi-cam with no additional rates/tips. I guess I'm more upset with feeling like I got 'lured in' to a private with agreements in place the model had no intention of honoring with me and not communicating what they want in return.

I could preemptively offer a tip, yet the risk is that the model still wouldn't honor the agreement to not stream multi-cam while in private. IMO I feel the model could be charging a higher rate per minute to honor agreements such as no multi-cam while in private.

Although I (mostly) agree with you OP, at some point you're going to have to move on... I'm not sure what you are hoping to achieve here. This isn't the support staff of CB. From the tone of your responses it seems like you are just getting yourself more upset, and perseverating even more on the matter. I agree it sucks, and they shouldn't have done that. But at a certain point, you just gotta let it go.

I think for the most part we are all in approximate agreement with you, but curious about details. I don't think anyone is saying that lying to customers is a good way to conduct business. Most of the models here on ACF are independent models. And although you have your opinions of how things should be run in the cam world, some of which I do agree with, in the end, it doesn't change how things are run, and it is unlikely to. Especially when considering individual's rooms and their rights as independent broadcasters.

I splitcam and rarely take privates because it's a pain to kill the other rooms I took a bit to build for exclusive. It is pretty shitty for the model to agree and then not follow through with her promise. I'd move to another model who will respect her agreement.

Out of sheer curiosity, I'm just wondering what the exclusive rate was that you wanted her to shut everything down for...
That seems odd to me it's a pain to kill other rooms for you. I had been going private with one particular model for almost two years and she could disable the other streams in seconds and would go into private with me for an exclusive 1 on 1 soon after. When we are done with our private was done, she could enable all the streams in seconds. As far as an exclusive rate, I feel if I make a request that the model disables split-stream, that would be the time for the model to let me know her rates for an exclusive. That didn't happen before going into private with the model for an exclusive 1 on 1. I say this with my experience that the majority of models honor my request with no additional rates. Personally for me, private is exactly that...PRIVATE.

That seems odd to me it's a pain to kill other rooms for you. I had been going private with one particular model for almost two years and she could disable the other streams in seconds and would go into private with me for an exclusive 1 on 1 soon after. When we are done with our private was done, she could enable all the streams in seconds. As far as an exclusive rate, I feel if I make a request that the model disables split-stream, that would be the time for the model to let me know her rates for an exclusive. That didn't happen before going into private with the model for an exclusive 1 on 1. I say this with my experience that the majority of models honor my request with no additional rates. Personally for me, private is exactly that...PRIVATE.

Depends what other streams they are killing, does the other stream have an easy spy mode or some other quick hidden show alternative? how many people are in there? Like lets say they are page 2 on CB and on stripchat they got like 5 people in there and you request a private on CB, its absolutely no problem for them to hit that spymode button on stripchat.

Of course, the model can do what she likes. That isn't my point. I had requested a private on the condition that the model turns off multi-streaming. The model agreed to my request yet didn't follow through with my request. Do you think that's cool to do? I don't.

Doesn't really matter if i think its cool or not.
I said if you don't like what a model does, unfollow an move on.

if that doesn't suit you, unfollow and move on.. IMO

Yeah i got you, but there is other factors.

1. I was talking to a model today, who streams into 9 sites at once. And not all are friendly for going onto pause.

2. If you cared about the model, perhaps you wouldn't be asking her to shutdown mass other sites and lose that revenue, and piss off all those viewers on the other sites.
Doesnt really seem like you are helping, or doing any favours.

3. As a large tipper, it pisses me off when a model hops into a cheap private when I'm in the middle of tipping her.

For example.
Day 1 of finding a new to me model, shes nice, I tip 1400 throughout the day. (Best day of shows I've ever seen) But...
Day 2, She takes a C2C so all i hear all day is a one sided conversation, Then a private, Then i get kicked to a pass-worded show.

End result.
Day 2 1/2 , im now tipping 1000 a day to someone else. And have un-followed the original model.
So its lost her around 5000 tokens in the last week. Which model #2 now has instead.

4. You havent mentioned rates. If you're trying to get her to close mass other sites down for 6 tokens a minute? and piss that many viewers off for that?
If it was 60/min and 10 minute min, ETC ETC, id be more sympathetic.

Last edited:
Yeah i got you, but there is other factors.

1. I was talking to a model today, who streams into 9 sites at once. And not all are friendly for going onto pause.

2. If you cared about the model, perhaps you wouldn't be asking her to shutdown mass other sites and lose that revenue, and piss off all those viewers on the other sites.
Doesnt really seem like you are helping, or doing any favours.

3. As a large tipper, it pisses me off when a model hops into a cheap private when I'm in the middle of tipping her.

For example.
Day 1 of finding a new to me model, shes nice, I tip 1400 throughout the day. (Best day of shows I've ever seen) But...
Day 2, She takes a C2C so all i hear all day is a one sided conversation, Then a private, Then i get kicked to a pass-worded show.

End result.
Day 2 1/2 , im now tipping 1000 a day to someone else. And have un-followed the original model.
So its lost her around 5000 tokens in the last week. Which model #2 now has instead.

4. You havent mentioned rates. If you're trying to get her to close mass other sites down for 6 tokens a minute? and piss that many viewers off for that?
If it was 60/min and 10 minute min, ETC ETC, id be more sympathetic.
I get you too. I feel we are getting away from my original point. If you do not want to disable multi-camming, I am perfectly fine with that. If the model tells me no, I will go elsewhere for an exclusive. Or the model can let me know it's extra for an exclusive. What grinds my gears is the model agrees to my request and we go to private the model doesn't disable multi-streaming. The other stuff doesn't matter at this point, the model agreed and didn't honor my request.

I get you too. I feel we are getting away from my original point. If you do not want to disable multi-camming, I am perfectly fine with that. If the model tells me no, I will go elsewhere for an exclusive. Or the model can let me know it's extra for an exclusive. What grinds my gears is the model agrees to my request and we go to private the model doesn't disable multi-streaming. The other stuff doesn't matter at this point, the model agreed and didn't honor my request.

I agree with you. She shouldn't have agreed to it if she wasn't gonna follow through. If I was you, that'd be my last "exclusive" with her, and I'd move on to someone else.

Stop being an entitled fuck.
I should clarify that this problem is recent and not a frequent thing. I brought this up from an experience a couple of nights ago with two consecutive models that agreed to stop split camming if I took them private. Wouldn't that be their opportunity to declare that they need 'motivation' to do so? I'm being upfront with my requests and they accept them with no additional communication and go private with me, yet don't turn off multi-streaming.

I've never had this problem with models with higher rates, these were models at cheaper rates. I'm willing to pay, though, the model needs to state this with me to be clear. Some models at cheaper rates have no problem not streaming multi-cam with no additional rates/tips. I guess I'm more upset with feeling like I got 'lured in' to a private with agreements in place the model had no intention of honoring with me and not communicating what they want in return.

I could preemptively offer a tip, yet the risk is that the model still wouldn't honor the agreement to not stream multi-cam while in private. IMO I feel the model could be charging a higher rate per minute to honor agreements such as no multi-cam while in private.
"I've never had this problem with models with higher rates, these were models at cheaper rates" DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH. CLUE THE FUCK IN.

You are the problem, 100%.

I get you too. I feel we are getting away from my original point.

Yes i am, cause the point was imo simple, and i replied that in my first post "Un-follow, and don't pay her any more then."
The other things are things i think you arent allowing for, and im hoping with that extra knowledge it will help you avoid similar issues.

If you do not want to disable multi-camming, I am perfectly fine with that. If the model tells me no, I will go elsewhere for an exclusive. Or the model can let me know it's extra for an exclusive. What grinds my gears is the model agrees to my request and we go to private the model doesn't disable multi-streaming.

Please also allow for, the model isnt allowed to discuss other sites or multi streaming with you. If on CB shes only allowed to discuss CB. Or it can be considered promoting competitors and banable.
So not like she can say ... "Hey look, i stream in 5 sites, im ok switching off 3 of the other 4, but this one can be switched off.. And/Or .. this site has a big tipper who is tipping me at the moment, so i cant just dump him.
ETC ETC

Whenever i need to discuss similar with a model ^^^ i take it to Instagram where she can actually speak properly without getting banned.

Because some models prefer to make all their money in free chat like I do. I usually take a hit if I do an hour of exclusive vs that same time in free chat and my rate is over 120tk/min. It's a pain in the fucking ass to spend time building viewers and then kill it for someone who only wants to do a 10 min private. Could take 30+ min to build it back to where it was before. I usually hit the top spot or in top 3 on my one site. If I take a private, I drop until it builds back up. It's not about ease of killing the other streams. That's a tiny click on my streaming service.

While it may not be “cool” ... the model has to look out for her own personal interests and she may have financial goals / debts that must be met and if she was honest with you, you already agreed that you would “end the private” so I think she is just trying to make her financial goals and it is rude of you to expect her to give you a “true” 1 on 1 if she is making profits split camming, what would incentivize her to just have a one on one instead if earnings are her ultimate goal?

True it may not be cool; but it is also not profitable and therefore the model is unlikely to *want* to fulfill your request.

I may be wrong but I think this is how the model sees your request for “true” private: Ugg he always wants a true private and if I give it to him I will only make 50 cents a minute whereas if I can continue split camming (without his possessive judgement) I can make $3-4 per minute ... I wish he would just enjoy my cam shows like the rest of the dudes and not feel the need to possess me as it prevents my earning potential; which is why I am here : to make the most money possible. I COULD BE TOTALLY WRONG - just trying to share a POV of how a mode *may* see this.

I guess I'm more upset with feeling like I got 'lured in' to a private with agreements in place the model had no intention of honoring with me and not communicating what they want in return.
Hey sometimes it kind of feels like that as a model:

I guess I’m more upset with feeling like I got ‘Lured in’ by a cam customer who had agreements to pay me for my time and honor their certain requests and once the private show began they did not communicate what they wanted, and quickly left my private only for me to not make any money and then have to start my public chat again.

I guess I’m more upset with feeling like I got lured in by a cam website which had agreements that I would make certain earnings potential but in reality has just enabled me to encounter numerous requests for free flirting and titty flashing.

Im guess I’m more upset feeling like I got lured into believing people would be true to their word and I expected people to do what they said and I forgot that the reality of our world is mostly capitalistic not altruistic.

PLEASE follow other people’s advice to not let this concern you or to move on to a new model ... and to continue to work on not letting such an issue concern you in the future as sales is customer driven.

Status
Not open for further replies.