AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Payment missing

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 1, 2020
Romania
Twitter Username
@evafromheaven
Chaturbate Username
evafromheaven
I request a daily payment on 10th June and got a email from Chaturbate on 11th June "Paxum payment sent" but nothing on my account yet
The Support doesn't answer to my email
I never had problems like that with CB

Reactions: Mila_
I request a daily payment on 10th June and got a email from Chaturbate on 11th June "Paxum payment sent" but nothing on my account yet
The Support doesn't answer to my email
I never had problems like that with CB
its becouse of the weekend, guess u will get them tomorow, happend to me same manny times during weekends .

Reactions: EvaRomania
Upvote 0
But it was Thursday when I request a daily payment
depends on the hour, if was in the evening then guess monday you get them ..if not support will fix it, but again after the weekend : you can also try to call paxum and ask , tell them u wait a payment , the site sent it but isnt in your accout if they can check, when u call ask to talk with someone who speak romanian , might also be something from paxum . hugs!

• Helpful!
Reactions: EvaRomania
Upvote 0
depends on the hour, if was in the evening then guess monday you get them ..if not support will fix it, but again after the weekend : you can also try to call paxum and ask , tell them u wait a payment , the site sent it but isnt in your accout if they can check, when u call ask to talk with someone who speak romanian , might also be something from paxum . hugs!

I will wait until tomorrow and see what happens

• Hugs
Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.