AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ID is not valid. Reason: Need a Passport

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenna K

Cam Model
Jun 24, 2021
Twitter Username
@JennaKoopa
Chaturbate Username
bowsette_koopa
Hi, I'm from México, and my passport expired last month and I tried to upload my ID, they start to say that there is missing frond or/and back ID, I upload and image of the front and back ID, and after that they only want a passport. I cannot renovate my passport right now because I'm not in México City, there is too many cases of covid in the city, so the next step was the drivers licence.

Yesterday finally got my Drivers License, and I upload the photos and says the same, @punker barbie, can you help me, please?

My CB account is bowsette_koopa

Captura de Pantalla 2021-06-24 a la(s) 13.06.27.png

Last edited:
UPDATE

Day 2

At night they said the reason is :Missing front and/or back of ID two times

How am I supposed to upload the ID?

View attachment 88711
There should be 3 images submitted for your ID: Picture of front of ID, Picture of back of ID, Picture of you holding your ID next to your face. This is pretty standard for any adult site verification. I keep seeing "2 files uploaded" on your screenshots. Maybe that's why they're insisting on a passport now, as you haven't submitted all the required images.

Upvote 0
There should be 3 images submitted for your ID: Picture of front of ID, Picture of back of ID, Picture of you holding your ID next to your face. This is pretty standard for any adult site verification. I keep seeing "2 files uploaded" on your screenshots. Maybe that's why they're insisting on a passport now, as you haven't submitted all the required images.

Ty for answer, but in the site only ask for two images, last month tried with my ID send both sides edited in one image, but its when they start to asking me the passport.

Captura de Pantalla 2021-06-25 a la(s) 13.35.47.png

Upvote 0
Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
UPDATE

I edit four photos, one image with the drivers license both sides, and the other one holding the Driver Lincense both sides, hope it works.

I cannot go to process the passport right now because covid :(. And chaturbate helps me a lot with the money :(, I had a month without earnings :(.

Upvote 0
UPDATE

DAY 3

Ok, at least they not be so insistent with the passport yesterday. But they still insist at the end of the day with that :/. Support still not answers my emails.

I'm considering to open a new account or move to another site, but I'm not sure about move, because I don't know how the audience is with TS and TV broadcaster in other sites like bonga cams or myfreecams and the payment, CB paid me with crypto, its more easy for me because I'm not in the US.

Btw, OF do not accept my drivers licence too, I contact support and they said to keep trying because its a "common error", at least they said that.

Captura de Pantalla 2021-06-26 a la(s) 10.05.23.png

Upvote 0
UPDATE

Support answer me at least, and want a passport, they don't say why. I think they don't understand there is a PANDEMIA out there and cannot renovate my passport in my country.

Captura de Pantalla 2021-06-26 a la(s) 10.44.43.png

Upvote 0
Support answer me at least, and want a passport, they don't say why
Surely they just don't know how looks like a real driving licence in every country and check if it's true or false... a passport is international.
I can get it for a first verification, but @punker barbie , they say "to remain age verified" and this, I will never understand: how could she lose age since the last verification ^^ ?

Upvote 0
Surely they just don't know how looks like a real driving licence in every country and check if it's true or false... a passport is international.

In the site they don't say, "US DRIVERS LICENSE ONLY", I don't see they said that, I see the video in english and spanish for age verified and they don't be especific about to be a US DRIVERS LICENSE ONLY, I search in all the site about that, and see nothing.

Captura de Pantalla 2021-06-26 a la(s) 11.09.25.png

Captura de Pantalla 2021-06-26 a la(s) 11.10.20.png

I can get it for a first verification, but @punker barbie , they say "to remain age verified" and this, I will never understand: how could she lose age since the last verification ^^ ?

I don't know why too

Maybe when you passport expires you are underage for CB.

Upvote 0
You're right. and we risk to lose more weight than age with years

Even on the Spanish video, my Spanish is not so fluent but she says well 'Passaporte o licenciàs' at around 1:50. I know that Spanish is widely spoken in some parts of US, but ^^

It's not stated if some countries need exclusively passports and we suspect that some do, even if support will never tell it clearly.

Upvote 0
There should be 3 images submitted for your ID: Picture of front of ID, Picture of back of ID, Picture of you holding your ID next to your face.
actually, they ask exactly 2 docs.
3 is too much and rejected. (you'll count to 2, not to 3, 2 is the number of pics you have to post... like Monthy Pythons)

I had also to edit 1 pic to show the 2 sides of the ID on a single picture and a second one with face and ID

Upvote 0
It's not stated if some countries need exclusively passports and we suspect that some do, even if support will never tell it clearly.

But they don't say what countries need only passports to get verified.

F@#ing pandemia, and f@%ing goverment, in my country there was an option to process the passport online, you only needed to send your documents and photos by mail and paid with credit card or in a bank and they send you your passport, but everything changes with this goverment on 2019, and the pandemia gets everything worst. The only way was the Driver license.

I never drive a car, I don't have a car, and I don't need a car where a live, I was almost a month learning to drive to past the test and get the license for nothing. Its too frustrating.

'Passaporte o licenciàs' at around 1:50. I know that Spanish is widely spoken in some parts of US, but ^^

Exactly, she don't say anything about a US Drivers License only or a English language Drivers license only

I had also to edit 1 pic to show the 2 sides of the ID on a single picture and a second one with face and ID

I do that and they say "duplicated ID" or "Missing up-close photo of ID", "Need a Passport" again

You're right. and we risk to lose more weight than age with years

I lost almost 44 pounds since I start streaming as a model on CB, because that inspire me to get in better shape. Better shape = more tips...

tenor.gif

But the ugly face is the same with less cheeks lol. I don't get it why they doing this.

• Funny!
Upvote 0
actually, they ask exactly 2 docs.
3 is too much and rejected. (you'll count to 2, not to 3, 2 is the number of pics you have to post... like Monthy Pythons)

Yes this was pointed out already, my bad, however CB is really stupid/misleading for requiring 3 images (they ask for back of ID later in OP's case) but only noting 2 at first.

Upvote 0
UPDATE

DAY 4

Yesterday spend all my day uploading photos of my Drivers License and me with the ID, it get worst when I try to edit the photo with both sides of the ID, so only upload like the chaturbate way says...

Captura de Pantalla 2021-06-27 a la(s) 9.58.13.png

I don't know how the chaturbate verification system works, I think it's people who see an ID in spanish or other language and regret it, because some times, they ask me for the drivers license. The photo quality is so good, its taken with a iPhone 12 pro max, everything in the photo see clearly, every photo I taken from the ID and from me it's perfect, with aproppriated light, no shadows, no blur, everything its perfect.

All the morning they insist with the passport, at afternoon they delay the process (maybe the lunch or rest time, dunno), at night they said Missing front and/or back of ID" twice, there is nothing at the back side of the ID, only a QR code and a manifest that I accept by the laws to be organ donator. I think there is diferent people working and verify every IDs, and if they see another language that is not english they denied.

I see this other support page of chaturbate, and see nothing about the Drivers License of other countries, and I still taking photos and still uploading the way they say in his support page

Captura de Pantalla 2021-06-27 a la(s) 10.20.45.png

Btw, i download from the app store this app that verify IDs, and guess what? It's legit, obvious it is

IMG_0146.png

I don't know what is the chaturbate problem, really, don't know.

Yes the first time I get verified, I have many problems with site until they accept my passport, but not like this, this is worst, I'm really very tired of this, but if I don't need the money, I wouldn't be stressing myself this way.

Btw... OF supports ask me for another ID too, but they said maybe its me with the 3d face model. With that app I show you before I had problems in that point to get verified in the app, I need to be very quiet with my expressions (I'm tired and upset so its no easy for me to stay quiet and calm)

CB Support has not respond again.

(Sorry for my english, it's not my native language, so I give my best to write it and speak it)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
UPDATE

DAY 5

Still asking me for ONLY passport, the curious thing about this is at night (10 pm at my country) ask me for the back of the ID, I upload the back of the ID and ask me for Passport and Drivers license, and send again the same photo and here we go again on "Need Passport".

Captura de Pantalla 2021-06-28 a la(s) 12.37.46.png

I'm asked other latina models (I had to tip some of her first to pm) about her experience with the age verification, and most of them upload the citizen ID with no problem. They regret my citizen ID first (expire this year too but not said what month)

OF answer me this morning and said the lightning is the problem. Curious thing about OF, It went at 95% of the process when the watermarks/holograms of the Drivers License shows up on the photos, I don't still trying on OF because yesterday feel so bad, I had headaches all the day, and I don't feel good to keep trying shooting photos of mi IDs and me.

Captura de Pantalla 2021-06-28 a la(s) 12.53.53.png

CB support still not answer my last email.

@punker barbie please, help :(. I read you can help me with this situation :(.

Upvote 0
OMG, Is this a good sign?

Captura de Pantalla 2021-06-28 a la(s) 15.04.22.png

I just finish shooting new photos of the ID and me with the ID (both, drivers license and citizen ID), I used a selfie stick with tripod and the photos looks pretty better (the others photos looks great too).

Hope this works :(.

Upvote 0
OMG, Is this a good sign?
getting pro at taking 2 pics ^^
GOT IT VERIFIED!!!!!
endly ! haha

So, that seems to confirm that they only "needed" your passport to confirm what they could hardly read on the pics of your driving licence.

some guys can just not communicate a minimum.

Upvote 0
  • Hugs
Reactions: DoD404 and Jenna K
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.