AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A place for your ideas and suggestions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Let’s improve Stripchat together!

Stripchat is continually growing, and to ensure productive development, we want to know your opinion about the project.

This is the official thread where you can talk about the options and new features you would like to see on Stripchat in the future.

Please, share your opinion here, and let us know what you would like to improve.

This applies to everyone: models, studios, and of course, users

-Paied pms for who alow.. no more 100 pms a day like we dont have nothing else to do while on :)
I think the issue of unpaid PMs is one of the main hassles for models on many of these websites. On your competitor CB, it is totally out of control. On CB, requests for free PMs almost always come together with some plausible story that is probably a lie. "PM me for a private chat" "PM me and I have an idea for you to make money" All these guys want is attention from the model without any compensation to her.

You could set a default PM rate as low as 1 token per PM, and let the model change that. Maybe there are different rates for Friends than for others. Maybe those who send tips get a cheaper rate than those who have sent nothing. Even a 1 token PM rate would be enough to get rid of 90% of these freeloaders.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Hello Chloe,

Could you consider a way to "Clear Recently Uploaded Photos" from the PM section? Right now when you go to send a model a photo, it shows you the recent ones you have sent, could there be a way to clear all of them, and/or also clear individual ones?

• Helpful!
Reactions: xChloe and bbc003
Upvote 0
On the "My Knights" page, can there be a way for a model to type a user's name and add the user to the knight's list?
It would work as with your other "search" function, when they type part or all of a username, it will show which name/s are available and you select the correct one (in case of similar names it can also display a tiny avatar next to it).

Upvote 0
On the "My Knights" page, can there be a way for a model to type a user's name and add the user to the knight's list?

This option (to turn an Ultimate user into a Knight) is only available in online chat right now.

Upvote 0
Thank you for taking part in our topic :)

May I ask for an example of such a search? How would you like to use it?
Hi xChloe, ty for your time.

The answers below.

1-)"Independent" in the keyword search.
2-)The main reason is because an independent model have more "weight" as an entity in the search than lets say..."hair color", i could write 22 pages about differences between independent models and Studio ones from a member point of view and camsites, but i don't have to go into those specifics, just like in every web bussiness search portal you can search for freelancers or brands (employees), the same differences may apply without offending anyone,that are:

A freelancer got a way to work where he/she feels responsible for his customer satisfaction and brand, have a responsibility sense and a global vision of the whole bussiness and the customer communication is horizontal.

An employee follows orders and perform a small part of the bussiness,but in the end ,customer satisfaction depends on the whole machinery behind (brand trust) and that employee gives a fuck about your horrible experience with other departments of the brand (as is expected and normal), the communication is always vertical and only generic,homogenized issues who fits in the protocols are attended or not modified during that vertical communication process.

In camming like a SOCIAL INTERACTIVE service i like to be clear with my boundaries and brands don't/can't sell do that, they offer a more generic experience/goods and i need a more "custom made" good/service.

Those are the the reasons without getting into industry specifics, is a generic industry standard and i can't comprehend(besides internal bussiness logic) why i can choose freelancers/independents on site filtering and i have to resort to experience and trial/error.

Sorry for the lenghty reply,
and thank you for your time.

Upvote 0
I could write 22 pages about differences between independent models and Studio ones from a member point of view and camsites.

Whats the biggest studio? boleyn? Can you tell the difference between a boleyn model and an independent model? Of course not. Stripchat has a great country flag system thats tied to the models ID, you can stick to tier1 countries and avoid most of the bad studios but if your thing is beautiful russian women then you might have an issue there.

Upvote 0
Whats the biggest studio? boleyn? Can you tell the difference between a boleyn model and an independent model? Of course not. Stripchat has a great country flag system thats tied to the models ID, you can stick to tier1 countries and avoid most of the bad studios but if your thing is beautiful russian women then you might have an issue there.
Im explaining in the thread why i would like an Independent filter and im not discussing about studios or locations ,i don't rate people by locations or tatoos ,neither i assume things.

My post was about brands and independents and the differences i said are core,because if there were no differences it would be the same right?

Take for example this,and re-read my post.

Custom Tailor vs Valentino on retail

They are different, not better or worst,depends on your needs.

Upvote 0
Thank you very much for your explanation!

Perhaps you also know: such a system has already been implemented somewhere?
Not that im aware of.
Maybe there is some bussiness logic reason for that ,but from a member point of view is just a missing filter.

Upvote 0
I would really love if you guys could build in an option for fast tipping, similar to how the "tip electric" extension is for Chaturbate that was by @chopper_daddy
I honestly think guys would love this. And it would be good for you, the site. People can get very carried away with fast tipping when it's automated. It gets annoying and frustrating when you have to keep both hands on the keyboard - I understand you guys have made it simpler by allow the "up arrow" and enter, but that isn't a really simple and fluid movement with how you would hold your hand to push one after the other if you're wanting to only use 1 hand.

I think a few sites do offer this built-in already, I think Flir4Free, and does MFC? They are great and work well especially since the interactive toys are huge.
It doesn't need to be anything over the top, just a simple "Send a tip of [X] tokens, [x] times"

Where [x] is, it's an input box where you type your number for each. Once both are entered it will give a little summary below saying something like:
You are going to send a total of XX tokens. Are you sure?

Then click "Ok" and they send.

Of course, how fast they send will be determined by what you and your servers can handle or are willing to let it.
Maybe you want it to be limited to 2 tips per second (regardless of tip size), or maybe you don't need a limit so you can let it send 20 per second.

Edit:
Or an older tipping extension I used would allow you to set the time too.
So I could make it send a total of let's say 500 tokens, and I could specifically set it to send 10 tokens every 30 seconds, or 50 tokens every 1 minute, or literally a custom amount.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I would really love if you guys could build in an option for fast tipping, similar to how the "tip electric" extension is for Chaturbate that was by @chopper_daddy
I honestly think guys would love this. And it would be good for you, the site. People can get very carried away with fast tipping when it's automated. It gets annoying and frustrating when you have to keep both hands on the keyboard - I understand you guys have made it simpler by allow the "up arrow" and enter, but that isn't a really simple and fluid movement with how you would hold your hand to push one after the other if you're wanting to only use 1 hand.

It doesn't need to be anything over the top, just a simple "Send a tip of [X] tokens, [x] times"

Where [x] is, it's an input box where you type your number for each. Once both are entered it will give a little summary below saying something like:
You are going to send a total of XX tokens. Are you sure?

Then click "Ok" and they send.
Yes, plus one for this idea. 👍 👍

The <up arrow> + <enter> is kind of OK.. but it can be cumbersome.

I have also on occasion ended up tipping a completely different amount in the middle of such a "run" (hit the up arrow twice by mistake). 100 tks instead of continuing the series of 1 I think . . . No biggie, the model was going to get all of my tokens that day anyway . . . But still it was not what I intended at that time.

• Helpful!
Reactions: xChloe and NotYou
Upvote 0
Can we have a way to hide individual posts on the feed, or specific model's posts at least?
Some models just post a lot of random stuff that I don't care for and I see "new" on the feed, go and look and it's just some stupid random stuff.

Maybe it could be an extra option in Notifications to turn off/on for specific models?

• Helpful!
Reactions: xChloe
Upvote 0
Hi again Chloe

It would be really nice if when we open a video in a model's gallery, it does either 1 of 2 things:

1) Does NOT autoplay
or
2) The volume is muted by default.

It can be really really loud because the sound is set to MAX instantly, and you don't know how loud a video will be, plus it talks over the model you're watching right now.

Upvote 0
Hi Chloe

A model asked me if I knew how long she had been on for, she meant is there a way to see and I don't think there is, right?
So I think it could be very helpful if models had a history somewhere to see how many hours they worked on each day - it would appear in a list format, to make it easier - think like the token/tipper history for models.

It would display something like the broadcast time START and also the END.
Of course, there would have to be certain criteria and conditions to be met. For example, when the model first starts the broadcast after several hours of being offline, the stream must be working for at least a few minutes before it counts that "start-time". And it would add to the "broadcast end" column when she is offline or disconnected for more than 5 or 10 minutes (it will continue to run if she is "away" (after a private show) or in "spy mode").

I am sure there are many other conditions that would need to be met, but these are probably basics.
I think it could be very beneficial to all models, and of course, it would display a "total time online" per 24 hrs, week, month - and anything else you can think of or other models can think of

Upvote 0
I would really love if you guys could build in an option for fast tipping, similar to how

Or please, please just fix the current tipping interface. That giant box that darkens the screen and covers the model every time you tip is terrible. I really, really hate it. lol Just a bad way to do it in pretty much every way. Should be something much smaller. Should be something on screen all the time and out of the way. Really not that hard to do. Most all others do it better. And this is coming from someone who likes StripChat. Except that damn box!

You kind of have the fast tipping with the manual tipping but that's not what most people will use.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
really love if you guys could build in an option for fast tipping, similar to how the "tip electric" extension is for Chaturbate that was by @chopper_daddy
I honestly think guys would love this. And it would be good for you, the site. People can get very carried away with fast tipping when it's automated. It gets annoying and frustrating when you have to keep both hands on the keyboard - I understand you guys have made it simpler by allow the "up arrow" and enter, but that isn't a rea

I like this idea a lot. Being able to automate and customize tips would free me up to do the things I..ahem...really want to do on the site while still showing appreciation for the model. I would like to take that further by being able to control the interval by which tips are automatically sent as well: i.e. (x) tokens, (x) times, every (x) amount of time.

Reactions: Ozzie_ and NotYou
Upvote 0
Hi Chloe,

How about a way for models to pin a couple of photos or videos in their gallery?
So it can be the one they want to be promoted the most, it can always show first? Not sure if something like this (arranging) is already possible).

Also possibly a way for the model to add the albums/videos into categories (maybe it can be pre-selected galleries made by you for popular things - it's just so it can make it faster for guys to find the content they are into and want to buy).

Upvote 0
Hi Chloe

It would be nice if when a model has banned you from her room, she no longer shows anywhere for you such as the main page (in any category) including your recommended.
You can still see their thumbnail on the categories etc

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
Hi Chloe

It would be nice if when a model has banned you from her room, she no longer shows anywhere for you such as the main page (in any category) including your recommended.
You can still see their thumbnail on the categories etc

I understand; it makes sense. Thank you for this suggestion!

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
I wonder if it were possible to do cam 2 cam with multiple cameras. Like if I had 2 web cams, I could show 2 different angles to the model. I wonder if it's also possible for models to have multiple cameras to show different angles simultaneously in their stream, if they wanted?

Upvote 0
I wonder if it were possible to do cam 2 cam with multiple cameras. Like if I had 2 web cams, I could show 2 different angles to the model. I wonder if it's also possible for models to have multiple cameras to show different angles simultaneously in their stream, if they wanted?

I would assume to do this you would need to use something like OBS, have both camera's set up on there (you would need a picture in picture, so your MAIN view Cam, then your second cam in the corner, for example). Once you have this setup, I think to use the Virtual Cam option and then on Stripchat I would assume you can select the "OBS Virtual Cam" for your camera.

Upvote 0
Can it be made possible to un-knight ourselves?
Sometimes a model may make you knight and you don't want it, so it'd be good if we could undo it ourselves or something else could happen and you don't want to be her knight or fan/follower etc anymore. If this was possible it'd be really great

Upvote 0
Can it be made possible to un-knight ourselves?
Sometimes a model may make you knight and you don't want it, so it'd be good if we could undo it ourselves or something else could happen and you don't want to be her knight or fan/follower etc anymore. If this was possible it'd be really great

I just politely message the model indicating it's not necessary to knight me and they take care of it. If you're nice about it and show appreciation, then they generally have no problem doing it. I feel the knight thing is sometimes just used as an "advertisement" or enticement to join the room rather than a "reward", so they are fine if you are nice about it--they don't want knights who don't want to be there or who aren't going to be there anyway.

Upvote 0
Hi, can subscriptions for fan club be sorted so they are in order of WHEN they will expire?
I have 4 subscriptions now but they are in what seems to be alphanumeric order, and then also by tier - but I can't confirm this.
For example (first 2 letters of each model I follow + tier):

Al - Soldier - Sep 17
Mi - Soldier - Sep 8
Su - soldier - Sep 19

So - Lord - Sep 9

I would personally love a way to sort them by when they will expire. Starting with the soonest at the top.
Maybe some prefer it this way but if there was a "sort option" to have a few ways, then it would be really great

Upvote 0
Hello again, 2 more small suggestions:

1) I love the new "not interested" option on the thumbnails, is there also a way to maybe add a "add/favourite" when you see a thumbnail and click the 3 dots?

2) In the profile where it displays model's Knights, if you click the "dots" to show more/all, it opens the new page in the same tab, which takes you away from the model's broadcast. Can it either A) Load in a NEW tab, or B) Load below, so it's a "load more" option. (I'd prefer the option B but either will suffice)

Thanks in advance

Upvote 0