AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
You models will love this one.
I was just in a room where 1 of the moderators kept trying to get the model to change her lovense lush settings for 1 token from a 2 second vibration to a 10 second vibration!!!
Yes that is right and not a typo. He wanted 1 TOKEN vibration to be changed to 10 seconds vibration!!

She kept saying no politely and ignoring him, but he kept asking and going on, so I actually responded to it in public chat saying if I was to fast tip 100 tokens at that, it's over 16 minutes of non stop vibration, and it's downright ridiculous! I can use that Tip Electric extension and it will tip those 100 tokens (as 1 single tips x 100 times) in about 3 seconds. Then her toy is going for 16 mins, PLUS other guys will most likely do the same.

After my comment, the moderator commented something along the lines of "it will be fun" and then the model chimed in and said "not for me" (not for her) - which obviously it's not.

Finally he accepted it and was like "no fun".

Just wow.

I PMed her to apologize for if I overstepped and she said it was fine and actually thanked me. She then explained this guy is only a moderator because he tipped to become one.

This happened so fast last night that I didn't have time to capture the screen.......
CB room, dark purple user entered the room, have never seen the name before.
They wrote "I offer 1000 tokens if you will punch yourself repeatedly in the face, bitch"
The model does not do any role play.
I've never before silenced a purple without the model's agreement, but did so without hesitation on this occasion.
I went to pm them after the silence to discuss, but they left at once.

So how much for anal? ; )
Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

• Funny!
Reactions: bbbbadddd
do you have hairbrush, bb (bc unsafe inanimate object fetish)
No.
:asshat:

I have to live with this vagina, i said, it's unsafe to do random object penetration.

Also, ' you have teen tits, bb ' and ' you don't look a day older than 25 ' ... no... these are the tits of a 32 y/o woman? Adjust your beliefs, pls, bodies vary widely. Also, this is by far the sexiest i've ever been, and i don't see that suddenly going away. One does not 'age' out of sexwork. a Fave quote for the feels.

...But from your perspective you would not know that that is the stuff we deal with, and how often we deal with it. Because we put a face on it, and try to protect our nice guys from seeing that side of things. And also because we know many people want an escape and don't want to hear about negative stuff/ harsh realities.

To be clear in case the sarcasm was lost, my post was making fun of the dumbass who wouldn't take no for an answer. I'm very close to a model so I know well all of the crap that you have to put up with. I'm the one who hears all of the negative stuff from them directly.

You know I came to this site (ACF) totally against Mods, but you lot make them seem like a real bunch of panty droppers.
I want them on SM too.
I guess opinions change.

Go spend 5 minutes in a few rooms with terrible mods on CB and you will change your mind back very fast. haha

I ran across the worst ever on Cb the other night. OMG he was annoying. Thanking me with GIFs after every... single... individual... tip. PM'ing me about 20 times saying all kinds of dumb shit about the model. Telling me to tip for things. Asking me to tip more. (He'd tipped nothing of course.) Needless to say I left pretty quickly.

I ran across the worst ever on Cb the other night. OMG he was annoying. Thanking me with GIFs after every... single... individual... tip. PM'ing me about 20 times saying all kinds of dumb shit about the model. Telling me to tip for things. Asking me to tip more. (He'd tipped nothing of course.) Needless to say I left pretty quickly.
yikes. I have one mod and he literally has nothing to do most days because between my bots and my lack of fucks the trash essentially takes itself out.

I'm under no impression that I'm a good mod, I'm far too easily distracted by the model. But I do my best to support her.
The only time it's ever challenging is when there's more than one of us mods in the room. We have wildly different styles. One of them is a grey behind the red, so has never contributed. But he has a particular fetish for one of the model's goals, and he literally harasses tippers like a jack russell on an old shoe to meet that goal........ one of the times I'm actually embarrassed to be associated with the "moderation".

I'm far too easily distracted by the model. But I do my best to support her.
Well, there'd be no fun in any of this if men weren't affected by us that way ... I'm sure she loves it. That's the whole point :party:

Go spend 5 minutes in a few rooms with terrible mods on CB and you will change your mind back very fast. haha
I guess the thing is that a model makes any rando a mod / knight at their own peril. I would think that the model should get to know the user before making that decision. Being a mod/knight is indeed a privilege to me and I have gladly helped in all rooms where it has been bestowed on me and I have a rapport with the model. These days that is only one model really. I see my role as helping the public chat flow, either by answering questions if she is busy, making such announcements she has asked me to make (but infrequently, I do not like spamming mods), or yes, muting dickheads. ;) That model does not have English as her first language and sometimes can get lost or miss things in the public chat (her room is a very friendly, chatty, talkative room). I see it as helping a friend, just as I would (and have done in the past) help a friend IRL who has a business and may need assistance (although my real life friends rarely get naked when I am around :) ).

I do not always perform at 100% efficiency, and when I am lacking she lets me know. Just like any genuine friendship, honest communication is key. And I always try to keep uppermost in my mind that it is NOT about me, but about her and her livelihood.

I might have done sth. that made a model go wtf?

I've follow some models without knowing them a lot. I sometimes browse just to find some models I could potentially like to come back to at a later time to get more engaged, tip and go to private. So sometimes I un-follow some of them again days later in case I'm not really interested after spending a bit more time in their room to find out about the personality.

The other day I visited one of these models and I realized after a minute that she was crying. She might have cried before I came into the room because it came in waves with a pause in between. The chat was full of people giving good advice, no one tipped though. I don't think crying is bad, rather the opposite, it can even be a source of strength. But in the camming context I think the model should stop the show instantly, go home if she isn't already, have a nice bath, sleep, have ice cream or talk to friends, family. So I definitely didn't want to be part of that and un-followed her instantly. Which was followed by a new strong wave of crying on her part. My question is: Do CB models see in their chat if someone un-follows them? If yes I might have added to her misery and made her cry even more by hitting the un-follow button which wasn't my intention at all. I just had this reflex to un-follow and leave the room as fast as I can because again, I don't want to be part of this kind of voyeurism.

So is there some message like: "<memberXXX> doesn't follow you anymore." in the chat?

• Hugs
Reactions: Brit and MarieElise
I might have done sth. that made a model go wtf?

I've follow some models without knowing them a lot. I sometimes browse just to find some models I could potentially like to come back to at a later time to get more engaged, tip and go to private. So sometimes I un-follow some of them again days later in case I'm not really interested after spending a bit more time in their room to find out about the personality.

The other day I visited one of these models and I realized after a minute that she was crying. She might have cried before I came into the room because it came in waves with a pause in between. The chat was full of people giving good advice, no one tipped though. I don't think crying is bad, rather the opposite, it can even be a source of strength. But in the camming context I think the model should stop the show instantly, go home if she isn't already, have a nice bath, sleep, have ice cream or talk to friends, family. So I definitely didn't want to be part of that and un-followed her instantly. Which was followed by a new strong wave of crying on her part. My question is: Do CB models see in their chat if someone un-follows them? If yes I might have added to her misery and made her cry even more by hitting the un-follow button which wasn't my intention at all. I just had this reflex to un-follow and leave the room as fast as I can because again, I don't want to be part of this kind of voyeurism.

So is there some message like: "<memberXXX> doesn't follow you anymore." in the chat?

Some models use a specific follow notifier bot, or some all-in-one bots have notifications to show models when someone follows, and then some also show when a user unfollows. The ones that show when you unfollow are very stupid because it shows in bold, clear red, and says something like "don't cheat on me." and then it SILENCES you from talking until you FOLLOW again!

I absolutely HATE that bot and it's not needed!
I like to keep my follow list to a bare minimal, under 20 (I prefer less but I have multiple that have not cammed for 6month or even 3 years but I don't want to forget them).
I may follow a model but then she says or does something I don't particularly like or it puts me off her, BUT I may still find her attractive and enjoyable, so I may still want to see her in the future, so I may unfollow her. But when it shows that ridiculous message, it makes me never visit her again. I hate hate hate that, why is it needed? There is no option for us to say WHY we unfollowed, so it's very stupid and unfair to just say something stupid like don't cheat on me. you are now silenced until you follow me again".. Like wtf? haha

But when it shows that ridiculous message, it makes me never visit her again. I hate hate hate that, why is it needed? There is no option for us to say WHY we unfollowed, so it's very stupid and unfair to just say something stupid like don't cheat on me. you are now silenced until you follow me again".. Like wtf? haha

That’s crazy. I had no idea that bot existed and I’ve never seen it before. I don’t think I’ve ever unfollowed a model while I’m still in her room; maybe that’s why. When I unfollow it’s usually while I’m going over my list of follows and I do it directly in that page without visiting anyone.

But that seems so counterproductive. Why fan the flames and make a show out of someone unfollowing you? It just seems like needless negativity. And makes it less likely that guy will ever return. And if he did return, it increases the odds that it’ll now be weird for him and for the model going forward. Why invite that kind of energy?

I've seen another that isn't as bad. Says something along the lines of "Why are you leaving. me? You'll miss all the fun." Not sure if the message is displayed to the room or just so that the user sees it.

In any case, the "exit" message isn't needed and serves no real purpose. Pretty much nobody is going to change what they did as a result and just turns people off more.

Reactions: Mistress Cash
So I was in my favorite model's room earlier, and since I hadn't shown her any token love in a few days I proceeded to dump a significant amount of tokens over a few minute period. She started crying and tilted the cam down so as to regain her composure. As she tilted the cam down, one of her purple users, one of the ones who are always purple, but never tip her anything made the remark of: "It's sad really. She waits here all day for this guy to show up and then he makes her cry.".

When I saw this comment in public chat I was seriously like WTF!? I wanted so bad to tell this guy to go fu*k off if he wasn't going to help support her and get his purple status by tipping her. She later told me that he has tipped in the past, but that he is obviously tipping other models to maintain his purple color and that he has not tipped her in ages. However, even she has her limits, as she proceeded to ban his ass after reading his comment about me.

I was gonna put this in the model WTF thread, but I'm sure there will be a never ending number of member WTF moments and didn't want to hijack that thread.

Anyways...I was in LovelyLemons room when a premium named IncestKing asked her if she screws family members. :shock:

I must admit, Amy handled the situation with grace and humour as she does with most things. :clap:
She is lucky that is her first time. I got asked that twice this week, and one time about young students. And the amount that want to be "breeders" these days, and have their own special "families". I have been at it for many years now, and this is a scary time. Oh and the suck the dildo till I puke is one I don't like.

Reactions: MarieElise
So I was in my favorite model's room earlier, and since I hadn't shown her any token love in a few days I proceeded to dump a significant amount of tokens over a few minute period. She started crying and tilted the cam down so as to regain her composure. As she tilted the cam down, one of her purple users, one of the ones who are always purple, but never tip her anything made the remark of: "It's sad really. She waits here all day for this guy to show up and then he makes her cry.".

When I saw this comment in public chat I was seriously like WTF!? I wanted so bad to tell this guy to go fu*k off if he wasn't going to help support her and get his purple status by tipping her. She later told me that he has tipped in the past, but that he is obviously tipping other models to maintain his purple color and that he has not tipped her in ages. However, even she has her limits, as she proceeded to ban his ass after reading his comment about me

Some real sweet talkers out there lol
FFS!

So sometimes I un-follow some of them again days later in case I'm not really interested after spending a bit more time in their room to find out about the personality.
Usually I will use my browser to bookmark a new model's room, rather than follow them, until I figure out if I'm going to be returning. If so, then I follow via the site.
But if I do end up deciding to unfollow someone, I do it when they're offline from the 'followed' list. Not to avoid explaining why, but because I would rather not have any notifiers visible in public chat - to me, that'd be like walking out of a restaurant and telling the people waiting for a table "I won't be coming here again".

You know I came to this site (ACF) totally against Mods, but you lot make them seem like a real bunch of panty droppers.
I want them on SM too.
I guess opinions change.
Incase this isn't sarcasm...
200w (1).gif

I was in a newish room and saw this guy make a comment as soon as the model activated privates.
expensive.jpg
Was thinking "wtf, oh really, another penny pincher viewer?" when this popped up - so I shut my mouth.
I'm a firm believer that time is money and the value is never in question, but couldn't help wondering if it was a typo.....
expensive240.jpg

I was in a newish room and saw this guy make a comment as soon as the model activated privates.
View attachment 89846
Was thinking "wtf, oh really, another penny pincher viewer?" when this popped up - so I shut my mouth.
I'm a firm believer that time is money and the value is never in question, but couldn't help wondering if it was a typo.....
View attachment 89847

Actually i was thinking to raise my private again at this rate , belive it or not when i had it the privates were long and more privates that i normaly do at 60 -90 tks

Actually i was thinking to raise my private again at this rate , belive it or not when i had it the privates were long and more privates that i normaly do at 60 -90 tks
Good for you, the value of something is really just whatever someone is willing to pay. If you can get it, that's awesome!
My tongue-in-cheek wondering about that 240/min was just because CB doesn't usually seem to have many over 90/min. Even their 'search' privates only goes up to 90 (below). But great for the broadcaster if you can get paying viewers
Screenshot 2021-09-14 at 11-25-58 Chaturbate.png

Last edited:
Reactions: GraysonDrake
View attachment 89846
View attachment 89847
i love these dudes. they show up and someone has to show them up. i always make sure to be extra accommodating and tell that person how fucking awesome they are.

protip: if you ever want to make a camgirl wet, take her to private after some dude tells her she ain't worth it or makes a rude comment about her rates. you will probably get the best show that model can put on.