AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The damn bloody love thing with a model

• Thread starter Deleted member 61032
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 61032

I m amember of lifejasmin for approx 1,5 years . More or less from the very beginning i joined one and the same model. The first two-three times we had "sex". therafter till today we just talk. Approx one year ago she told me that she d fallen in love with me and that that wld have been the last thing she d expected on this page. - Just as i never expected that to happen to me on a page lke that. I have to admit that i spent a fortune on her - as long as I was able to- which I m no longer capable of doing. Nowadays i cant prvt her anymore and i m in quite some financial troubles now. I am almost ruined and even struggle to pay my next rent.
She says she don t want me to spend so much on her and that she wants to leave the page in order to get in private contact with me, which she so far denied to be capable of - since she fears to loose her job if she would ty to contact me on a privat bases-- with her job she means the studio AND jasmin. Whereas i dont quite understand what the one thing has to do with the other....
However i just read here, that many folks get in touch with a model via whatsapp or use a mobil phone that is not registered under the models name. - Is that realy as much of a danger to the her job as she claims?
I have deleted my account several times in order to protect myself from spending on her again. I even asked jasmin to ban me from their page - which they declined to do. - It all dont work - i come back to her every time... I even blocked my comp. from the jasmin page....and then went to a neighbour to contac her, since i didn t get the bloody ban off my comp. again. She always asks me not to delete the account - to just keep it open so she can message me and to stay in touch. Since she claims she doesnt want to lose me.. - .... and ofc she claims NOT to have a steady friend or any ongoing realtionship. She even says that she has no friends, since her life only consits of work and stuff that comes with the job (such as hairstyling, clothes, shoes, cosmetics, sunstudio etc )
I often used to see her (when i was still capable of financing this) when i called her on the phone in bed at night and in the morning when she just woke up in bed too. She claims that i d be the only one to see her like that, - something i strongly doubt, since anyone can call her on the phone. I know it is unlikely that she loves me, but she says- and i guess that is not all that false, that i m different to all those "horny bastards" as she calls them , on the page and that she wants to be together with me for a lifetime ...that she dreams of someone to be at home when she gets there , to hold her after work and to receive love, since she d be all by herself. And that she would miss a steady partner - and that she would never accept a rumanian guy ( - she is romanian.) She say s she loves me to infinity and that she loves my humor and my intelligence ( but is falling in love with a model intelligent - i doubt it). She also says she wants me because i respect her and her job and that due to my prof. experiences in Marketing and Photography we d make a great couple and that we would have a lot in common and that we d complement each other...
However i feel, that someone who claims to be in love, wld find a way to get in privat contact with the one she loves - yet that is not so... as long as she is on that page, which she claims she wants to leave and go onto another plattform. in the not named future. - never thought it would happen to me, but i realy suffer from this situation ,- believe it or not, even physicaly.

I sometimes feel, that what she writes and that the "strategy" that might be behind it comes from someone else - such as her manager - cld that be - do managers get envolved in something like this?

I d be ever so greatfull if someone experienced and familiar with jasmin cld please help me with advice - My prob is that all she says might be true , but then again all might be made up - how can i possibly find that out?
In fact i even still have two presents for her here at my place with a value of approx 600 Euros which i cant send to her cause i dont have an adress apart from the studio where i could send it to. - I had send stuff there already but it disappeared and
she claims to never have received it....

and my intelligence ( but is falling in love with a model intelligent - i doubt it).
It's pretty intelligent and aware to make that observation though. So somewhere inside yourself, your own intuition is telling you this is not a good thing.
I sometimes feel, that what she writes and that the "strategy" that might be behind it comes from someone else - such as her manager - cld that be - do managers get envolved in something like this?
From what I've read on this forum, this ^^^^ can and does happen.

I have never worked as a model for Live Jasmine because they have a bad reputation for overstepping their bounds with independent contractors (which is what cam models are). However, supposedly on the flip side some models like and want that level of micromanagement.

This whole thing sounds really unhealthy. I think you're on the right track the times you asked to be banned and have blocked the site.
I think you are on the wrong track the times you go over to your neighbors and still try to get on. But relapses are inevitable, the most important thing is that you get back on the wagon ie the wagon of avoiding cam sites. So try not to be overly hard on yourself, but do try to cut this whole thing off.

By getting in private contact with you, she can still get your money, but cut the site out. So it saves you money. But that is not the same as being her monogamous boyfriend, which is what it sounds like you are after here. This does sound like what is called a "Love Con" here at this forum.

Last edited:
I'm never 100% sure what to think with these threads, whether they are the same few trolls returning to this place over and over again, or what. However, I do know that if someone thinks they are in love, and they are at their wit's end, they probably would be really rambly, and emotional. And grammar probably wouldn't be the top on their priority list, because they'd probably be in more of an emotional headspace.

I also think that by the time someone is googling a problem, and asking strangers on the internet for help, they probably aren't likely to be feeling their top. So I try to give it the benefit of the doubt. But it is interesting how many of them (the in love w cam model original posts) are that way. Kinda makes them seem more likely to be real pleas for help IMO.

They told us at school that our brains have an emotion center and then a higher planning part. When people are in the emotional part they act weird. We all do.

There are actually ways a person can teach themselves to move their brain back into the more calm, logical, planning zone. Therapists work with that shit, but I think it's just generally a good life skill for any one of us to develop i.e. being able to recognize when we are not in our right mind space, and being able to move back into it. Hope that makes sense.

(I felt obliged to put my real, serious opinion on the matter out here, since last time I got attacked when I made a light-hearted joke about it).

Last edited:
This I think for some. Too many similarities in how written.
Ok now everything becomes clear.

LARPing's exploding in popularity these days. People are at it like all day long, even at work! I'd even hazard a guess that some people are addicted to it. Anyway sorry to derail.

Reactions: Jay_Storm
Some studios push these models quite hard to make money, and you're probably right about the strategy.

About the package you sent she most likely gave you a fake address, after all it's most likely some love-con shit, why would they give you a real address.
you said you talk to her on the phone so she has your number. she could of given you her personal info anytime or messaged you from her real phone (not that this makes much of a difference)

you're in a bad financial situation, sell the gifts that you purchased her and get your shit together.
this person is unhealthy for you and you need to get back to real life, not this fantasy world of being with a romanian camgirl. in a few months you will completely forget about her

Many thanks to all your replies - with one excaption - what ever

" bbbbadddd "s problem is, he / she seems to have all the wisdom in the world, and all others are seemingly plain stupid. This person also never seems to have been in love - otherwise he/she wldn t write such ignorant stuff and further more generelize that. In my opinion​

EliMarie717 has put it best by discribing the state of mind in love i guess- but NO EliMarie717 i am NOT a troll.......but since the tendecy here goes to put the users who do fall in love in a light of being compl. fools one wonders and that is what you generaly spoken say here, why this happens time and time again. - So - does that not ring no bell? - Don t you guys think that models should have something such as a moral resposibility aswell. Do you consider it right and or page side& or fair, that people who respect models and also know what this job includes and that it is indeed hard work, mentaly and physicly - but yet again - basecly a job like all other are too, get s fooled and treated with a great deal of disrespect ? Respect most models are asking for? Could it maybe be that the prob is not just on the users site but also on the models and page site cause many are just simply greedy as hell and lie when they open their mouth ?
And eventhough i m well educated, have travelled the world and are not naiv in general - i might have fallen for someone who just used me as a walking and talking wallet......
And last not least EliMarie717 - NO it has nothing to do with larping on my side, and yes ofc love CAN be addictiv, especialy if you believe in it but it s not for bordem or roleplays or what ever some might interpret into it.....
Theowawayacc71 - thank you for your open words --- and u re absolutely right this woman is not healthy for me - not in any means....and I ll try to follow your lead....
Thank you for all who took the time and read what i had written and answered me in a sensible way....

" bbbbadddd "s problem is, he / she seems to have all the wisdom in the world, and all others are seemingly plain stupid. This person also never seems to have been in love - otherwise he/she wldn t write such ignorant stuff and further more generelize that. In my opinion​

man @bbbbadddd really shit your ceral. lol

they were making a general observation from a gazillion similar threads. the in love with cammodel/lovecon threads are usually giant walls of texts of continuous thought. maybe this is your intervention that you need paragraphs to make your posts easier to read. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: MarieElise
man @bbbbadddd really shit your ceral. lol

they were making a general observation from a gazillion similar threads. the in love with cammodel/lovecon threads are usually giant walls of texts of continuous thought. maybe this is your intervention that you need paragraphs to make your posts easier to read. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I would concur that there is a blatant correlation between people who fall for love scams and those who type massive walls of text with little attention to grammar and punctuation.

why this happens time and time again
I would surmise that the models who run love cons know the type of member who is easiest to prey on. Here at ACF we have seen similarities in personalities (and also typing/communication patterns) between the men that have been victim to it.

Don t you guys think that models should have something such as a moral resposibility aswell.
Majority of us models here DO believe that. Most of us run our rooms and businesses in a much more professional manner. Unfortunately there are also a TON of models that are not here that operate in a shadier way. Sometimes those models do so at direction of their studios for fear of losing their income.

Just as those type of models are not here to learn that their ways are frowned upon, members also seem to fail to make it here to heed our hundreds of warnings about love cons and such.

since she fears to loose her job if she would ty to contact me on a privat bases-- with her job she means the studio AND jasmin. Whereas i dont quite understand what the one thing has to do with the other....
However i just read here, that many folks get in touch with a model via whatsapp or use a mobil phone that is not registered under the models name. - Is that realy as much of a danger to the her job as she claims?

I d be ever so greatfull if someone experienced and familiar with jasmin cld please help me with advice - My prob is that all she says might be true , but then again all might be made up - how can i possibly find that out?
In fact i even still have two presents for her here at my place with a value of approx 600 Euros which i cant send to her cause i dont have an adress apart from the studio where i could send it to.
she claims to never have received it....

Yes, actually there are some cam sites (such as ImLive) where models can get banned for talking to a member about communicating/meeting off-site. I'm not sure how LiveJasmin works, but she may have been telling the truth about that part, at least.

As far as members getting in touch with a model outside of the cam site...I don't think the member is usually given the model's real phone number (the number that's linked to her real name), because that's just not wise. If she was genuinely in love with you and trusted you, then maybe that'd be a different story. Otherwise I imagine members usually would stay in touch via Twitter, via e-mail, an app like Kik or WhatsApp, or Google Voice texting or something like that.

And LiveJasmin is not going to tell you this model's real address, so I hope you weren't planning on asking them for that information. Just stop buying her gifts and spending money on her. I realize this is easier said than done, especially if you really have strong feelings for her. It's not easy trying to get over someone you've felt strongly about, but you can't be blowing your rent money (and ruining your life) on this girl.

EliMarie717 has put it best by discribing the state of mind in love i guess- but NO EliMarie717 i am NOT a troll.......but since the tendecy here goes to put the users who do fall in love in a light of being compl. fools one wonders and that is what you generaly spoken say here, why this happens time and time again. - So - does that not ring no bell? - Don t you guys think that models should have something such as a moral resposibility aswell. Do you consider it right and or page side& or fair, that people who respect models and also know what this job includes and that it is indeed hard work, mentaly and physicly - but yet again - basecly a job like all other are too, get s fooled and treated with a great deal of disrespect ? Respect most models are asking for? Could it maybe be that the prob is not just on the users site but also on the models and page site cause many are just simply greedy as hell and lie when they open their mouth ?
And eventhough i m well educated, have travelled the world and are not naiv in general - i might have fallen for someone who just used me as a walking and talking wallet......
And last not least EliMarie717 - NO it has nothing to do with larping on my side, and yes ofc love CAN be addictiv, especialy if you believe in it but it s not for bordem or roleplays or what ever some might interpret into it.....
Theowawayacc71 - thank you for your open words --- and u re absolutely right this woman is not healthy for me - not in any means....and I ll try to follow your lead....
Thank you for all who took the time and read what i had written and answered me in a sensible way....

We get threads like yours on here on a weekly basis (or more often), and yes, even us models on here have expressed our distaste for these love cons. But sometimes when we try to warn you guys that you're being hustled, the response is "Nooo, my situation is different! We have something special!" Then we get more and more people joining this forum (In some cases, possibly even the same dude - starved for attention - re-joining this forum to post under a different name) to post their tale of woe.

Meanwhile most of us models on here are busy trying to do our jobs with honesty, and remind these "Do you ever come to Atlanta?" dudes in our room that this is virtual only...I am not meeting you in person. And even then when we're honest, dudes still wanna give us a hard time. Lol.

And I think you're being way too harsh to bbbbadddd. He only said what many of us were thinking, tbh. I'm starting to think y'all should be required to read an 'In love with a cam model' stickied thread before you're allowed to post. :p I kid, I kid.....

Just as those type of models are not here to learn that their ways are frowned upon, members also seem to fail to make it here to heed our hundreds of warnings about love cons and such.
my favorite is when they lash out after telling them our opinions they asked for. :)

Don t you guys think that models should have something such as a moral resposibility aswell.
My personal belief is that every person has a moral responsibility in every interaction they have, with every other person.
I'm tired all of the fucking time.

I would concur that there is a blatant correlation between people who fall for love scams and those who type massive walls of text with little attention to grammar and punctuation.

Having been a member here long enough to read dozens (hundreds?) of examples of such posts, I must say that the psychological correlation between this writing pattern and “fell in love with a model” guys fascinates me.

since some comments still came in.....I see all and understand all you re saying ...and you are right with almost all from my point of few aswell....maybe it s because i come from the "outside" of this forum...and i m not getting confronted to the kind of threats such as mine. - For me this is a "oneman" only kind a situation. I dont hear my own echo on he screen every week. - So in this way i can absolutly understand that u get kind a tired of these threats. - Yet still, everyone has his individuel situation he has to deal and cope with. But all the same "we/them" all have one thing in common - sadnes and woundedness . This is not excactly the greatest day in our lives. - Which ofc "only" counts true if he/ the "author" is for real ofc and not just a clown who likes to see his writings on the wall over and over again ( it s the same kind o people that misuse your medium , guys you`d probably discribe as respectless at least if they d be in prvt with u). Yet there is no fighting that, - there will always be people that misuse instituations or you name it. - Isn t the internet the prototyp of n example for just that? -
And for my feel, "those" should not get the platform of more or less ( i do mean NOT consistantly - and i don t meen it as a provovacation either) frequently beeing brought onto the tablet and therefor getting attention they - in my view -don t deserve. - And as i said, the remaining "rest" of those "for real problem cases" you can not generalize... My love never denied to meet, she pushed it even....it was just whenever a date to meet was right up front timewise, there were always reasons why it "in the end" didn t work out. We talked over and over again about our common future and that there would be one ... and how we d come to spend as much time together as possible. I had always made it absl. clear i don t mind her job at all. - That I in fact have a high degree of respect for... i watched porn ducumentations - i otherwise wldn t have bothered with - to be frank . i wondered through all possible sites talked to many models, read a lot in the net bout the biz n L.J. in particular......to be able to be of help to her and get a basement for a maybe prof future. - .... I ve met models, were i fell asleep in privat ( i have a sleepapnoe ...) and when i woke at sunrise , i sat in front of the comp. and that model was there on c2c ansd smiled at me ... any questions ? I had a columbian model - "friend" - ( all prior to my love) who got all beaten up and looked awfull.... beaten upby some guys she borowed money from and was 20 Euros short in payment. ...And yes ofc i wired her the 20 Euros...and also told her in wldn t do that again if she d manover herself into a situation like that - she never asked me for money again. - This just to show, that i m on the one hand not naiv about Cam Girls and neither of their situations they might be in and on the other hand i know and understand the prinziples of the busines. I know it can be
unscrupulous. And i am aware that a model not only has to protect herself from certain customer appraoches.... What I wldnt have thought or considered, is the fact that a manager goes and builts up an entire living-legend of a model. And seemingly might even have told her by means of technics what to say in certain situations in free chat. I suddenly seem to get a background to her saying "never listen to anything i say in free chat. - that s a complet different person. That s not me." She always draw a strong line between her being a model and her being privat....maybe I just now understand....
which brings me to my final question - i m not sure anyone dares to answer....wld it be thinkable that a manger or even a page tries to put a model down in a perfidious but profound way , by f.e. manipulating or not transmitting messages , if the page has knowledge that the exclusiv model has the intention to leave the page?

I ve met models, were i fell asleep in privat ( i have a sleepapnoe ...) and when i woke at sunrise , i sat in front of the comp. and that model was there on c2c ansd smiled at me ... any questions ?
On Streamate Members have a feature where they can set their daily spending limit, and the system automatically cuts them off at that point. It sounds like the kind of feature a person w sleep apnea would want to utilize.
which brings me to my final question - i m not sure anyone dares to answer....wld it be thinkable that a manger or even a page tries to put a model down in a perfidious but profound way , by f.e. manipulating or not transmitting messages , if the page has knowledge that the exclusiv model has the intention to leave the page?
It is a possibility yes. Some people will do next to anything for money, or if they believe they are about to lose money or a steady source of money. I still don't want to encourage you though. It seems the less likely thing that could be going on here. The more likely and common thing would be that you are getting taken for a ride and exploited yourself!

Reactions: yummybrownfox
... a thought for amber cutie .....: maybe because they are superficial maybe because they are lonely, maybe because they are foreigners (of what?) or maybe they just don't speak the language and spelling, maybe because they are in a mood where they just dont care if a comma is missing and maybe because they are writing pressure off their souls - as i f.e. did - and it helped me twice - once before nd once after i quitted...but after all it will remain a guess of why people do what ..if u don t know them...

Thank you for those words EliMarie - that gives hope ;-) My personal belief is that every person has a moral responsibility in every interaction they have, with every other person...and i also thank you for your openes and your objectivity in trying to stay neutral, yet i didnt get what you meant by "I m tired of all this fucking time"

Attachments

• Weisse Feenlichtgestalt zwischen Baumästen, blau-rötlich illuminiert.jpg
    Weisse Feenlichtgestalt zwischen Baumästen, blau-rötlich illuminiert.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Thank you for those words EliMarie - that gives hope ;-) My personal belief is that every person has a moral responsibility in every interaction they have, with every other person...and i also thank you for your openes and your objectivity in trying to stay neutral, yet i didnt get what you meant by "I m tired of all this fucking time"
What I meant by that is that people like ourselves who feel a moral responsibility like that are setting themselves up for a lot of endless work. When you feel that way toward others it can wear you down and isn't always the most self-preserving way of being. So I alternate between believing it is a strength, and then on the flip side believing that it could also be a weakness. I guess in very simplistic terms I am saying I am not sure if it is overall good or bad character trait to possess. In my experience, it sucks a lot of energy, but then on the other hand some of us have a lot of extra energy, to begin with. So from a philosophical standpoint, I am unsure of how to look at it.

The only thing I am sure of today is that I wish I could do a psychedelic fart. But I feel that I have broadcast that to everyone on the forum loud and clear hahaha. I mean tell me that wouldn't be the coolest thing, farting out rainbow dust, with glitter mixed in? Beats microscopic particles of fecal matter that do nothing but stink up the house and freak people out... but I digress. Sorry to derail folks.

Hey EliMarie - just let your inside out meaning - also thx for the intelectuall fart... ; -) ..and i assume you can t sleep cause you let one go and are in the miserable position to life through it now?

What i never understood is and was why the vast majorety of models take all that crab they are being confronted with by their employers.....why do they (the models) let themselfes be treated the wa you often are..it s YOU the models who make the business run and it s you that earn the money - why is there no such thing such as a union or an umbrella organisation to stand in for the interests of cam models in particular....why is there seemingly no self-organisation ..or is there and i just don t know of it ..or is it a naiv idea - i don t know

• Funny!
Hey EliMarie - just let your inside out meaning - also thx for the intelectuall fart... ; -) ..and i assume you can t sleep cause you let one go and are in the miserable position to life through it now?

What i never understood is and was why the vast majorety of models take all that crab they are being confronted with by their employers.....why do they (the models) let themselfes be treated the wa you often are..it s YOU the models who make the business run and it s you that earn the money - why is there no such thing such as a union or an umbrella organisation to stand in for the interests of cam models in particular....why is there seemingly no self-organisation ..or is there and i just don t know of it ..or is it a naiv idea - i don t know
I can't sleep for a variety of reasons. But it ain't no thang. Probably just need to hit the old midnight sausage if you know what I mean. Cure all. You probably don't know what I mean though. I highly doubt you've ever hit the midnight sausage yourself. Few men have.

Dude you guys are my employers (??). There's tons of self-organization.

I can't sleep for a variety of reasons. But it ain't no thang. Probably just need to hit the old midnight sausage if you know what I mean. Cure all. You probably don't know what I mean though. I highly doubt you've ever hit the midnight sausage yourself. Few men have.

Dude you guys are my employers (??). There's tons of self-organization.

hot dogs GIF
Meat Sausage GIF

• Funny!
i didn t realize this also is a grocery or butcher forum with smelly winds of a psychodelic kind blowing.

• Funny!
Armored and ready to rumble for the defense of the sausage and the batle at the cold buffet

Attachments

• DSC05280.JPG
    11.3 MB · Views: 4
  • P1400084.JPG
    P1400084.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.