AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A place for your ideas and suggestions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Let’s improve Stripchat together!

Stripchat is continually growing, and to ensure productive development, we want to know your opinion about the project.

This is the official thread where you can talk about the options and new features you would like to see on Stripchat in the future.

Please, share your opinion here, and let us know what you would like to improve.

This applies to everyone: models, studios, and of course, users

Is he trying to type in public chat or PM chat?
I think if one of you has blocked the other in PM then this will happen, it will also have removed the "add friend" option for you both, so see if that is there. If it isn't there, then it's due to this, if it is there then I have no idea.

No, he's trying to talk in the public chat, and no, neither of us has blocked each other. It's Stripchat fucking up again. Hopefully I haven't lost this guy as a tipper. He was one of the few people actually tipping me, and now he's left my room.

Upvote 0
Does anyone know if Stripchat let's us sell videos? and where that is if you can

If not, then I have a feature suggestion 😂
Not sure how you mean. Stripchat has the ability for models to sell their videos onsite for tokens. They discourage advertising Onlyfans etc. although there is one of those types of sites that they do allow, I cannot recall it however. Just checked it is Fancentro they allow links to there in the models' "socials" section.

I believe that they have or are launching a clip site called my.club also.

• Helpful!
Reactions: KingMarti
Upvote 0
Not sure how you mean. Stripchat has the ability for models to sell their videos onsite for tokens. They discourage advertising Onlyfans etc. although there is one of those types of sites that they do allow, I cannot recall it however. Just checked it is Fancentro they allow links to there in the models' "socials" section.

I believe that they have or are launching a clip site called my.club also.
Yep selling videos for tokens was what I was on about, I havnt been able to find the sections for it (that being said I havnt had a deep dive into the platform) but nothing obvious that jumps out, but I'll take a look when I log off

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Does anyone know if Stripchat let's us sell videos? and where that is if you can

If not, then I have a feature suggestion 😂

Yes, you can sell videos. Go to your model admin section. Click 'My Profile'. Scroll down a bit, and on the right hand side you'll see 'My Videos'. Then you'll see where it says "Upload video." And from there you can choose a cover photo for your video...the title...the option to make it free for all, or only for registered users, or only for friends, Paid (I always choose 'paid'), or only for fan club subscribers, or unpublished. Then you can choose how many tokens to charge for access (if you're charging for it).

• Helpful!
Reactions: KingMarti
Upvote 0
Okay, so I have no idea what this guy is talking about. He came in my room just now annoyed with ME because, apparently, when he tries to type to me in the chat, it tells him "You can not chat with this model." Please explain this? I have it set to where "users who've bought tokens or subscriptions" can chat. And this guy clearly fits that bill, so I have no idea why he's getting this message.

No, he's trying to talk in the public chat, and no, neither of us has blocked each other

Suppose a user cannot send messages in your chat (but can send tips).

In that case, this means that the system marked him as a spammer earlier (he might send multiple messages within a short period of time to various models, share personal information, or links to external resources).

This, of course, should not be your problem

In such situations, the user can contact the support chat where he will be helped (the issue of this particular user has already been resolved).

Upvote 0
Suppose a user cannot send messages in your chat (but can send tips).

In that case, this means that the system marked him as a spammer earlier (he might send multiple messages within a short period of time to various models, share personal information, or links to external resources).

This, of course, should not be your problem

In such situations, the user can contact the support chat where he will be helped (the issue of this particular user has already been resolved).

Yeah, now that you mention it...he did say via PM that it looks like he's temporarily blocked from chatting for "spamming." I know that on Facebook, you can get thrown into Facebook Jail for "spamming" for saying "Thank you" too many times after people wish you a happy birthday.

Luckily, he did come back (He reads this forum, btw), and he saw my post on here and assured me that he's not annoyed. :) He's really cool (Most guys on this forum are!).

Thank you for answering me, and resolving this issue for him/us.

Upvote 0
I was supposed to be camming on Stripchat during the hours of 4 PM - 8 PM EST tonight, however in the middle of my shift I started getting the POOR connection alert during my stream, so I logged off. I've spent all this time talking with a Comcast Xfinity technician, who also couldn't figure out why I'd be having an issue...since I just upgraded my internet last night (I'm now getting fantastic upload speeds of like 41.47 Mbps). And when I tested it out on MyFreeCams and Streamate just now, it was great. It was only on Stripchat that I was getting the POOR alert this evening.

JUST NOW I was able to get back on Stripchat, and it's giving me the "Live: GOOD" alert. Great, but now I only have 20 minutes left in my shift...and then I'm off for the weekend (After I do my 4 hours on MFC tonight). I'm disappointed. Hopefully this won't be a regular occurrence with Stripchat, because I'm paying Comcast way too much money with this internet upgrade, and camming on ONE site at a time should not be an issue anymore.

Upvote 0
I was supposed to be camming on Stripchat during the hours of 4 PM - 8 PM EST tonight, however in the middle of my shift I started getting the POOR connection alert during my stream, so I logged off. I've spent all this time talking with a Comcast Xfinity technician, who also couldn't figure out why I'd be having an issue...since I just upgraded my internet last night (I'm now getting fantastic upload speeds of like 41.47 Mbps). And when I tested it out on MyFreeCams and Streamate just now, it was great. It was only on Stripchat that I was getting the POOR alert this evening.

JUST NOW I was able to get back on Stripchat, and it's giving me the "Live: GOOD" alert. Great, but now I only have 20 minutes left in my shift...and then I'm off for the weekend (After I do my 4 hours on MFC tonight). I'm disappointed. Hopefully this won't be a regular occurrence with Stripchat, because I'm paying Comcast way too much money with this internet upgrade, and camming on ONE site at a time should not be an issue anymore.

A model who usually streams on CB and SC could not connect at all on SC but CB was fine (weird saying this, since usually CB is the bad one).

Reactions: bbbbadddd
Upvote 0
A model who usually streams on CB and SC could not connect at all on SC but CB was fine (weird saying this, since usually CB is the bad one).

Wow. Yeah, another model on here told me that they also have that issue with SC sometimes, despite the fact that everything's all good with their internet.

Upvote 0
Yeah, happens sometimes. Strip usually is good. As Brett says Cb's usually the one that's dragging ass and having other issues. Might just be whatever connection you had to their servers tonight. I wouldn't expect to see it bad much.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Yeah I've been on Sc for about 6 hours or so today, it's been fine in the room I visit. SC Is usually good, it is a long time since the had a real meltdown. I remember a day (only one maybe two in almost 3 years) when there were way less than 1000 models live because something major went wrong. Would have been usually about 4000 live at that point in time; now of course 6500 live rooms is not unusual.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Yes, it's usually good. So hopefully when I return to Stripchat on Monday, this won't happen again.

Reactions: NotYou and Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Hi @xChloe

I was wondering if you guys could please consider allowing Ultimate Users to mask/hide their real rank?

(Edit: I noticed that 150 is the maximum/limit for including on your "not interested" feature, I apparently reached that point. I definitely think it's more than enough. Not even sure how I reached this to be honest, but just writing it for others to know.)

• Helpful!
Reactions: xChloe
Upvote 0
I love the new offline private feature, as an idea so far!

But... I would like to charge more for those pvts. Is it possible to set up a different rate for the offline pvt requests or only allow exclusive pvts for those requests?

Upvote 0
Feed:

Please allow us to hide specific model's posts (individual or ALL) from our Feed.
It can be very annoying when you just see the same model posting 10 times per day onto it, then I don't end up looking and I miss some great stuff posted by other models I follow that don't post much/often.

Right now, the only option is to click the 3 dots and "remove favourite" but I don't want her deleting from my favourite list, I enjoy her and her shows, but I just don't want 10+ posts on my feed from the model per day, every day. So this would be great if you add an option to "remove model from feed" (and it only removes their content from the feed for you).

Thanks.

Upvote 0
Is it possible to set up a different rate for the offline pvt requests or only allow exclusive pvts for those requests?

Sounds interesting, thank you!

Right now, I can suggest you just raise the cost of a private minute after a regular online session.

Also, you can set a minimum duration and choose "don't do" for regular privates - then, while you are offline, you can only be invited to exclusive privates.

Upvote 0
I have no idea why my stream is saying "NO VIDEO" right now? The video is showing up on my end...not sure if it's showing up for other people, because it's not like some of these guys will tell you whether or not they can see you (The cool guys I like on SC are now on right now to tell me). Lol.

Upvote 0
I have no idea why my stream is saying "NO VIDEO" right now? The video is showing up on my end...not sure if it's showing up for other people, because it's not like some of these guys will tell you whether or not they can see you (The cool guys I like on SC are now on right now to tell me). Lol.

I looked as a guest for you, and it's working fine on my end

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
I looked as a guest for you, and it's working fine on my end

Okay, thank you for checking for me!

This happened recently on SC, and a member I trust was telling me it was showing up totally fine on his end. But on my end it goes back and forth from saying good...poor...bad. Now it's saying "No video," and it keeps downgrading my resolution to 240p (low quality) when I always have it set at 480p. :facepalm:

AND it's not posting my room topic goal at all.

Upvote 0

I sometimes get requests from a specific customer to log on for a private show during this time and my broadcast is always poor. I think it has something to do with the fact that there are over 6000 models online at this time. Normally I'm online later when there are 3-4000 models and my stream is always good. Maybe it's a coincidence, but it's something I've noticed.

When I do have a poor stream it's not as bad as I expect. My sound doesn't sync with my video perfectly, and if I walk across the room to grab something then I look like a ghost. If I just stay in my little cam area and don't make big sudden movements it's not bad. It's not great, but it's not bad. You may not need to log off.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
I sometimes get requests from a specific customer to log on for a private show during this time and my broadcast is always poor. I think it has something to do with the fact that there are over 6000 models online at this time. Normally I'm online later when there are 3-4000 models and my stream is always good. Maybe it's a coincidence, but it's something I've noticed.

When I do have a poor stream it's not as bad as I expect. My sound doesn't sync with my video perfectly, and if I walk across the room to grab something then I look like a ghost. If I just stay in my little cam area and don't make big sudden movements it's not bad. It's not great, but it's not bad. You may not need to log off.

Yeah, this HERBERT gray member has been sitting in my room for a long time, so I'm gonna assume everything looks/sounds fine on his end. Lol. And I remember another SC model telling me that this happens to him on SC too, even when everything is fine with his internet connection. Glad to see other SC models know what I'm talking about, at least, so SC doesn't have to try to blame it on my internet (My internet is sooo much better now since upgrading it).

Reactions: LolaLuv
Upvote 0
I cannot say anything for certain of curse, but I don't think it can be solely the number of active models. I am always visiting when there are 6500 or so active users -- 6:00 - 7:00 am ish Australian time - no idea what time it is in the USA or elsewhere. It is obviously also a popular time for users as I have seen models with one or even two thousand users in their rooms at that time. And during these times I rarely (very rarely) notice any trouble with the video quality in the rooms I visit. Although more often in those rooms with 1000's of users, but that's because they are on their phone broadcasting from outside at the mall etc. But for "normal" indoor rooms that I visit, there's rarely an issue. Another thing, as far as I know, none of the rooms I visit are in the USA.

Not that any of this info helps you @yummybrownfox 🤷‍♂️ .. sorry :rofl:

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
I cannot say anything for certain of curse, but I don't think it can be solely the number of active models. I am always visiting when there are 6500 or so active users -- 6:00 - 7:00 am ish Australian time - no idea what time it is in the USA or elsewhere. It is obviously also a popular time for users as I have seen models with one or even two thousand users in their rooms at that time. And during these times I rarely (very rarely) notice any trouble with the video quality in the rooms I visit. Although more often in those rooms with 1000's of users, but that's because they are on their phone broadcasting from outside at the mall etc. But for "normal" indoor rooms that I visit, there's rarely an issue. Another thing, as far as I know, none of the rooms I visit are in the USA.

Not that any of this info helps you @yummybrownfox 🤷‍♂️ .. sorry :rofl:

It's okay. As long as the goofy shit with Stripchat that I'm seeing on my end isn't what's happening on the members' end, I feel a little bit better about it, though I'm beyond annoyed with the wacky issues with the site. I noticed it wasn't doing this when I cammed on Stripchat at night. (10-ish PM EST). Only started doing this when I started camming on there during 4 PM - 8 PM EST (U.S.A.) hours.

I'm almost tempted to see what happens if I try using the OBS encoder again (Shoot me now, please...).....like if it would somehow resolve this issue at all, or if I will just get the "Encoding overload!" messages again (I'd hope not since I just upgraded my internet, and get much better upload speeds now).

One time when I'm feeling ballsy, I might take another crack at using ShineBrowser to splitcam MyFreeCams and Stripchat...since my internet speeds are better now. But who knows? I don't wanna push it.

Upvote 0
Hi @xChloe I am unsure if it has been mentioned before, but I believe that if someone is being abusive or spamming via tipnotes (maybe only if they are an ultimate member) , that they can not be banned?

This seems to be a bad thing surely. Models should be able to ban and or report anyone who behaves badly in their room whether they interact via chat or tipnote.

Last edited:
Upvote 1
I recently read the blog of Stripchat and have to be honest, found many of the articles really interesting to read.
I was wondering, is there a way to get a notification on the "notification bell icon" (top right of SC) when there are new blog articles posted?
Obviously, this would be something I can opt-in or out of at any time but I think it would be great if it was possible - or maybe something similar is already possible?

Upvote 0
I clicked out of a c2c too fast and missed a chance to rate my model. Is there a way to go back and rate a c2c you completed but haven't rated yet? If not, that would be my suggestion.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
Hi @xChloe I am unsure if it has been mentioned before, but I believe that if someone is being abusive or spamming via tipnotes (maybe only if they are an ultimate member) , that they can not be banned?

The model, of course, can ban any user who sent her tips with a comment (even if it was done anonymously).

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
I clicked out of a c2c too fast and missed a chance to rate my model. Is there a way to go back and rate a c2c you completed but haven't rated yet? If not, that would be my suggestion.

As far as I remember, this is not the first suggestion about this option; we'll make a note that it can be important for site visitors. Thanks a lot!

Upvote 0