AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat.com - Public Thread. New & Existing models are welcome!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Hey guys!
If you are not familiar with Stripchat.com, here is a brief introduction to welcome you aboard.
We are a Live Adult Entertainment Platform featuring free live-streamed webcam performances in both traditional and VR formats. Today, we are one of the most rapidly growing websites in the industry, featuring advanced in-house developed functionality & straightforward, user-friendly models` dashboard.

Long story short, my name’s Chloe, and I am here to support & guide you with any questions you may have devoted to Stripchat.com.

Broadcasting modes and 15 ways to make money:
1. Online tips (Free chat): users can tip you while you’re broadcasting as an appreciation or for a request. Make sure you list your activities along with prices in your Tip Menu so that users know how much to pay for each request.
2. Offline tips: users have the option to send you tips even when you are not online.
3. Spy mode: can be used when you are hosting a virtual private mode and do not want your show to exist in public view. It is the perfect way to earn extra money.
4. Private Show: you set your price per minute, and the requestor enjoys a tete-a-tete show with you. However, spies can enter the Private Show.
5. Private Show recordings: you have the option to record your Private Shows and save them to your video gallery. You can also publish them as paid videos and therefore make some extra cash.
6. Group Show: it is very similar to a Private Show; however, an unlimited group of people can join this show. You set your preferred price per minute. Do not forget to let users know whether the show will start immediately or in 10 minutes so that they can prepare themselves for the fun.
7. Ticket Show: it’s a regular Group Show but instead of setting your rate per minute, you set a fixed price that users must pay with their tips to join the show.
8. Cam2Cam: it is similar to a Private Show (you also set your price per minute), but the requestor can turn on both camera and microphone, and thus you will see and hear each other. Spies are not allowed to access the show. After the show finishes, the user can keep a recording of it if you`ve enabled this option. You won’t be able to save the show.
9. Mobile broadcasting: use your mobile device to broadcast from very different places and interact with your audience.
10. VR: make your stream innovative by updating your standard 2D-video into virtual reality.
11. 3-Hourly Contest: every 3 hours we reward the top 5 earning models with StripPoints and cash prizes. Only online tips counted in the contest.
12. Monthly Contest: depending on how many StripPoints you`ve received during the 3-Hourly Contests, you can win up to $1000 every month.
13. Sell your content: you can create public albums for all users or friends. Moreover, you can create paid albums for anyone willing to pay tokens and access them. Add your best shots and videos, set the price, and receive some passive income.
14. Referral program: A special link, which is available in your dashboard, allows you to bring visitors and earn an extra 20% of ALL their payments made in your room.
15. Fan club: it is a subscription service, which you can enable anytime to get passive income monthly from your loyal fans.

Payouts are made automatically on Tuesdays, and they include earnings from the week before (Monday-Sunday) plus any other overflowing amount from older periods.

We send payments every Tuesday via:
Paxum
ePayService
COSMOpayment
Cryptocurrency
ACH/Direct
Checks
EUR Wire Transfers (SEPA)

We send payments every other Tuesday via:
International Wire Transfers

Your payment will be scheduled once you reach the minimum amount set by each provider:
For Paxum, ePayService, and COSMOpayment the minimum amount is $50
For ACH/Direct, Checks, and EUR Wire Transfers the minimum amount is $100
For International Wire Transfers, the minimum amount is $500
For Cryptocurrencies, the minimum amount is $200
All payout methods are free of charge for models/studios.

Stripchat.com - rolls out the welcome mat for new models.
Join us!

Link to register
Our Twitter
Basic tour for models
Models FAQ

Contacts:
Tommy Neal
e-mail: tommy@stripchat.com
Chloe
e-mail / skype: chloe@stripchat.com

Look at your feed and see if you see there there too. Seems to be happening in mine though I've not seen any in my PMs.

Nothing except normal stuff in my feed.
And just for reference:

Model 1 PM - My last message to her was "about 12 months ago"
Model 2 PM - My last message was "about 7 months ago" (I think if memory is correct)
Model 3 PM - We never ever spoke, it said "about 11 months ago" which indicates we added each other as friends but never spoke

I checked my Friends List, and I definitely don't have any of these 3 on that list; I definitely have not joined their fan club (never have for any of them); I have not tipped or gone pvt) for these models in the last 30 days.
None of them have been on my favourites for all of that time with the last PM from them, too.

I assume just some kinks and bugs, but overall, like I say it can be great feature

Upvote 0
Did Stripchat introduce a new feature where models can easily mass PM members photo and video sets?

Yes, we have such an option now (yay!)

But you are right; in the situations you described, you shouldn't have received messages.

Can you please PM me the nicknames of the models you mentioned above? I will try to get more information about this situation.

Reactions: LolaLuv
Upvote 0
Yes, we have such an option now (yay!)

But you are right; in the situations you described, you shouldn't have received messages.

Can you please PM me the nicknames of the models you mentioned above? I will try to get more information about this situation.
Hi chloe. I will send PM now because I've had 3 more models do it and I have it set so only favourite and friends can message me but all 6 models messages are in my regular PM and I shouldn't even be on their lists for mass PM.

• Helpful!
Reactions: xChloe
Upvote 0
Hi Chloe, have galleries on users' profiles been disabled? If so is it only temporary or permanent?

This is a temporary solution; in the future this functionality will be available again in 2.0 version

• Helpful!
Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
This is a temporary solution; in the future this functionality will be available again in 2.0 version

Hi, thanks for the info.
A possible bug that seems to be happening.

I am a LORD for a model, and she uploaded a short video yesterday, it showed in the notification at the top right (MODEL has uploaded to her gallery), but when you go to the FEED for fan Members, it doesn't;t show, BUT it IS in her Gallery. She uploaded another one today, that one showed in both the FEED for Fan Members AND it also shows in the gallery (as it should).
Unless there is an option that she can select so it doesn't post on the Fan Club Feed? I have always seen photos/videos posted on the feed AND the gallery.

Thanks in advance

Upvote 0
I am a LORD for a model, and she uploaded a short video yesterday, it showed in the notification at the top right (MODEL has uploaded to her gallery), but when you go to the FEED for fan Members, it doesn't;t show,

Would you please tell me what kind of video it was? (Paid, Free, or for Fan Club subscribers)

Upvote 0
If I make a preset tip menu for things I'll do in private can I just switch over to that tip menu when I go private and the member will see it?

I know this sounds like a stupid question, but I don't know if members still see our tip menus while they're in private.

Upvote 0
If I make a preset tip menu for things I'll do in private can I just switch over to that tip menu when I go private and the member will see it?

I know this sounds like a stupid question, but I don't know if members still see our tip menus while they're in private.
As a user in pvt show there is certainly a menu available to us to see. Some models have a different private show menu. I do not know what happens if a model does not have a specific private show menu.

However, I have never paid much attention to it. My private shows are always negotiated before hand and my prefered activity is (if the model allows it) control of whatever lovense toys she has/prefers, so tip menus aren't really high on my priority list.

Upvote 0
As a user in pvt show there is certainly a menu available to us to see. Some models have a different private show menu. I do not know what happens if a model does not have a specific private show menu.

However, I have never paid much attention to it. My private shows are always negotiated before hand and my prefered activity is (if the model allows it) control of whatever lovense toys she has/prefers, so tip menus aren't really high on my priority list.
Thanks for replying. I know there's a menu of "what I do in private/exclusive shows" that the members see when we go private. Did you notice if there are tip prices listed, or if it's just a list of options?

Most members don't pre-negotiate. I don't even know they're in my room a lot of the time until I see the private request popup.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Thanks for replying. I know there's a menu of "what I do in private/exclusive shows" that the members see when we go private. Did you notice if there are tip prices listed, or if it's just a list of options?

Most members don't pre-negotiate. I don't even know they're in my room a lot of the time until I see the private request popup.

I am the same as @Ozzie_ and don't buy from a menu in private show, but I would assume it would work the same as a regular menu, where it has the item name and price.
I will be having a private with a lady tomorrow, if you haven't got an answer by then, I can take a peek at the pvt menu and let you know (assuming/hoping she has one).

• Helpful!
Reactions: Ozzie_ and LolaLuv
Upvote 0
Would you please tell me what kind of video it was? (Paid, Free, or for Fan Club subscribers)

Fan Club, and it has the fan club icon on it too

Hi Chloe, just to add to this, every time I go to this specific model's room now, the fan club bit shows as there being new content (it does this by showing the little red "dot" on the "LORD" fan club button at the top. I click it, or scroll to the profile to look, and there is nothing new. After I have done this and looked, it removes the red dot (like it usually would once you have seen the new content posted).

It does this every time I go to her page. I have a feeling it has something to do with this video not appearing in the feed (it still shows in the gallery but still doesn't show in the feed, and it was posted a week ago)

If you need me to, I can send the model's name in PM so you can see if it is a bug.
I have tried in both Chrome and Firefox, and it does it.

Upvote 0

I think that there are prices in the ones I have noticed.

Upvote 0

So far, there is no possibility to create your special Tip menu for private shows.

However, in Privates, users see the activities you have selected in advance as the Private tip menu.

Some time ago, we added the possibility to add custom options for your Private show activities. Add your custom activity in “In Private shows, I also do” so that it appears in the Private menu for your Private shows (+ If a user types your activity in the search bar, your profile will pop up as a result).

Therefore, you can add your own activities for Exclusive shows and increase the price tag for 1-on-1 shows accordingly.

This is an excellent opportunity for you to diversify your shows and offer something to suit every taste.

• Helpful!
Reactions: NotYou and LolaLuv
Upvote 0
Most users will expect the things listed in the two private options (regular and exclusive) are included in the per minute price.

Of course, some will tip as a bonus or for interactive toys, but they won't expect to have to use a tip menu to experience the things listed in the private options.

Many models use the two tiers (regular and exclusive private) to charge more for certain explicit content - e.g. anal only in the more expensive exclusive private.

So what exactly do you want to include in this special tip menu? Maybe you can solve it by using exclusive private for those more explicit actions or for things you don't enjoy very much.

Upvote 0
Most users will expect the things listed in the two private options (regular and exclusive) are included in the per minute price.

Of course, some will tip as a bonus or for interactive toys, but they won't expect to have to use a tip menu to experience the things listed in the private options.

Many models use the two tiers (regular and exclusive private) to charge more for certain explicit content - e.g. anal only in the more expensive exclusive private.

So what exactly do you want to include in this special tip menu? Maybe you can solve it by using exclusive private for those more explicit actions or for things you don't enjoy very much.

Yes, I understand how it works. Thank you. There are things happening on the model's side that aren't explained to the customers.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Stripchat needs daily payout option and a permanent ban option. sorry i know i say this alot but thats the main reasons why i stick to chaturbate.

It doesn't sound like they're even considering giving us a perma-ban option (Despite models having spent 4 years asking for it...). If daily pay with Stripchat is important to you, there's the option of signing up for the Boleyn Models daily pay studio, but Boleyn Models would take a small cut of your earnings. So instead of you getting the usual 5 cents per token, you'd be getting 4.5 cents per token.

Upvote 0
It doesn't sound like they're even considering giving us a perma-ban option (Despite models having spent 4 years asking for it...). If daily pay with Stripchat is important to you, there's the option of signing up for the Boleyn Models daily pay studio, but Boleyn Models would take a small cut of your earnings. So instead of you getting the usual 5 cents per token, you'd be getting 4.5 cents per token.

I think Boleyn Models takes 15% from stripchat earnings. It's not a huge difference, but something to be aware of. But yeah, it is nice that they're partnered with just about all the main cam and clip sites so you can work on whatever site you feel like in a day and get paid.

Upvote 0
I think Boleyn Models takes 15% from stripchat earnings. It's not a huge difference, but something to be aware of. But yeah, it is nice that they're partnered with just about all the main cam and clip sites so you can work on whatever site you feel like in a day and get paid.

No, this is incorrect. Boleyn Models does not take 15% from earnings. It's the amount I mentioned in my above post. Boleyn Models on Stripchat earn 4.5 cents per token (instead of the usual 5 cents per token you'd get on Stripchat). I just had an e-mail conversation with Rae (of Boleyn Models) the other day where she reiterated this.

1,000 tokens on Stripchat = $50 in the model's pocket if he or she is NOT with a studio. If they sign up with Boleyn Models daily pay studio, instead it'd be $45 in the model's pocket. So if you want to look at it percentage wise, with Boleyn Models daily the SC models earn 45% instead of 50%.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hi @xChloe

A model is trying to add words to her blocked words and phrases, but when she types them the "save" button remains greyed out, it's not clickable.
No matter what word, or words, numbers, etc she does, it doesn't do it. And it also does the same for me on my test account too. Any idea why it's happening?
I use Firefox and Chrome and it does the same on both

@yummybrownfox are you able to edit/add words to the blocked words/phrases?

Upvote 0
Hi @xChloe

A model is trying to add words to her blocked words and phrases, but when she types them the "save" button remains greyed out, it's not clickable.
No matter what word, or words, numbers, etc she does, it doesn't do it. And it also does the same for me on my test account too. Any idea why it's happening?
I use Firefox and Chrome and it does the same on both

@yummybrownfox are you able to edit/add words to the blocked words/phrases?

Yes, you have to type in the word, and then tap the 'Enter' button on your keyboard. And then that's when your greyed out Save button will immediately turn green. Then click it to save it.

If I want to block out the word "baby"...I'd type 'baby' and hit the Enter button on my laptop. Then that greyed out Save button will automatically turn green. Then I have to click Save. If you don't hit the Enter key on your keyboard (after typing the word), it will not put the word(s) in.

blocked.jpg

• Helpful!
Reactions: NotYou and LolaLuv
Upvote 0
Yes, you have to type in the word, and then tap the 'Enter' button on your keyboard. And then that's when your greyed out Save button will immediately turn green. Then click it to save it.

If I want to block out the word "baby"...I'd type 'baby' and hit the Enter button on my laptop. Then that greyed out Save button will automatically turn green. Then I have to click Save. If you don't hit the Enter key on your keyboard (after typing the word), it will not put the word(s) in.

View attachment 90409

That's a weird way to do it but thank you, it worked!
I can kind of see why having to hit enter works, but it's always been just separate with a comma or something else and it will create it.

Much appreciated.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
That's a weird way to do it but thank you, it worked!
I can kind of see why having to hit enter works, but it's always been just separate with a comma or something else and it will create it.

Much appreciated.

A lot of weird things about this site. LOL.

You're welcome.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Are there any other games besides spin the wheele and reactions for models on stripchat? I am trying to help a friend become more interactive, I have seen the bubble or balloons on some models pages where you select a number and it has hidden speed and duration and flip the jar, however is that something they can set up on the site or is that a third party thing?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.