AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat.com - Public Thread. New & Existing models are welcome!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Hey guys!
If you are not familiar with Stripchat.com, here is a brief introduction to welcome you aboard.
We are a Live Adult Entertainment Platform featuring free live-streamed webcam performances in both traditional and VR formats. Today, we are one of the most rapidly growing websites in the industry, featuring advanced in-house developed functionality & straightforward, user-friendly models` dashboard.

Long story short, my name’s Chloe, and I am here to support & guide you with any questions you may have devoted to Stripchat.com.

Broadcasting modes and 15 ways to make money:
1. Online tips (Free chat): users can tip you while you’re broadcasting as an appreciation or for a request. Make sure you list your activities along with prices in your Tip Menu so that users know how much to pay for each request.
2. Offline tips: users have the option to send you tips even when you are not online.
3. Spy mode: can be used when you are hosting a virtual private mode and do not want your show to exist in public view. It is the perfect way to earn extra money.
4. Private Show: you set your price per minute, and the requestor enjoys a tete-a-tete show with you. However, spies can enter the Private Show.
5. Private Show recordings: you have the option to record your Private Shows and save them to your video gallery. You can also publish them as paid videos and therefore make some extra cash.
6. Group Show: it is very similar to a Private Show; however, an unlimited group of people can join this show. You set your preferred price per minute. Do not forget to let users know whether the show will start immediately or in 10 minutes so that they can prepare themselves for the fun.
7. Ticket Show: it’s a regular Group Show but instead of setting your rate per minute, you set a fixed price that users must pay with their tips to join the show.
8. Cam2Cam: it is similar to a Private Show (you also set your price per minute), but the requestor can turn on both camera and microphone, and thus you will see and hear each other. Spies are not allowed to access the show. After the show finishes, the user can keep a recording of it if you`ve enabled this option. You won’t be able to save the show.
9. Mobile broadcasting: use your mobile device to broadcast from very different places and interact with your audience.
10. VR: make your stream innovative by updating your standard 2D-video into virtual reality.
11. 3-Hourly Contest: every 3 hours we reward the top 5 earning models with StripPoints and cash prizes. Only online tips counted in the contest.
12. Monthly Contest: depending on how many StripPoints you`ve received during the 3-Hourly Contests, you can win up to $1000 every month.
13. Sell your content: you can create public albums for all users or friends. Moreover, you can create paid albums for anyone willing to pay tokens and access them. Add your best shots and videos, set the price, and receive some passive income.
14. Referral program: A special link, which is available in your dashboard, allows you to bring visitors and earn an extra 20% of ALL their payments made in your room.
15. Fan club: it is a subscription service, which you can enable anytime to get passive income monthly from your loyal fans.

Payouts are made automatically on Tuesdays, and they include earnings from the week before (Monday-Sunday) plus any other overflowing amount from older periods.

We send payments every Tuesday via:
Paxum
ePayService
COSMOpayment
Cryptocurrency
ACH/Direct
Checks
EUR Wire Transfers (SEPA)

We send payments every other Tuesday via:
International Wire Transfers

Your payment will be scheduled once you reach the minimum amount set by each provider:
For Paxum, ePayService, and COSMOpayment the minimum amount is $50
For ACH/Direct, Checks, and EUR Wire Transfers the minimum amount is $100
For International Wire Transfers, the minimum amount is $500
For Cryptocurrencies, the minimum amount is $200
All payout methods are free of charge for models/studios.

Stripchat.com - rolls out the welcome mat for new models.
Join us!

Link to register
Our Twitter
Basic tour for models
Models FAQ

Contacts:
Tommy Neal
e-mail: tommy@stripchat.com
Chloe
e-mail / skype: chloe@stripchat.com

I often have zero tokens (I tend to spend all at one visit when I do have them :) ) And I've never had an issue with being able to type in chat. So I think it is only users who have never bought tokens or subs that are restricted with that setting.

Your guess is correct.

So even if the user spent all of his tokens with the model, he still could keep chatting in this room.

Upvote 0
I often have zero tokens (I tend to spend all at one visit when I do have them :) ) And I've never had an issue with being able to type in chat. So I think it is only users who have never bought tokens or subs that are restricted with that setting.

Okay, great! Thank you, and I'm glad to hear that this is how it works! On ManyVids Live they have it to where they can't talk in your chat when they're down to 0 tokens, so they always have to make sure they had 1 token sitting in their account. :( I definitely prefer the way that Stripchat does it. 👍

Upvote 0
Hi! Sorry, I have one more question. Does the Stripchat Twitter account ever retweet models (Our tweets that announce that we're online), or give shout-outs to new models on their timeline? Or is it something they only do for the popular models of their choice? I'm looking at their Twitter account, and it looks like most of these mentions are showing 40 second previews of models' videos. That's a long time to be giving a video preview of a model fucking a dildo, sucking cock. etc.

Upvote 0
Does the Stripchat Twitter account ever retweet models (Our tweets that announce that we're online), or give shout-outs to new models on their timeline?

My colleagues go through all models looking for content to post, and we do retweets too!

Also, if a model wants to be promoted, they can email us with content directly to adam@stripchat.com. (We recommend 10-15 second clips to have optimal conversions. The 40-second previews that you see are what the models are sending us).

Upvote 0
So it kind of sucks that in order to edit my rates, tip menu options, etc., I have to actually click the 'Start broadcasting' button (Though it's not actually broadcasting) to be taken to the page to do all of those things. Because once I do this, this shows up...and it's misleading because it's now telling users to wait...I'll be online soon. So members who opted to be notified when I come online...I guess they're getting the notification now...even though all I'm doing RIGHT NOW is just editing my page? :facepalm: Imo, the only time they should get the notification is when I really do go live on cam. Otherwise I'm gonna have these guys getting on here in the morning time (I'm not on SC in the morning...lol), thinking I'm jumping on cam...when I'm just editing my page.

Online soon.jpg

Upvote 0
So it kind of sucks that in order to edit my rates, tip menu options, etc., I have to actually click the 'Start broadcasting' button (Though it's not actually broadcasting) to be taken to the page to do all of those things. Because once I do this, this shows up...and it's misleading because it's now telling users to wait...I'll be online soon. So members who opted to be notified when I come online...I guess they're getting the notification now...even though all I'm doing RIGHT NOW is just editing my page? :facepalm: Imo, the only time they should get the notification is when I really do go live on cam. Otherwise I'm gonna have these guys getting on here in the morning time (I'm not on SC in the morning...lol), thinking I'm jumping on cam...when I'm just editing my page.

I don't think that it sends the notice until you actually go on line. At least I don't get any otherwise that I've noticed.

Don't count on those notifications much. I don't have in-browser turned on, but the email notice that they send out is kind of hit or miss. I might get 2 or 3 for every 5 times that a model I see every day goes online.

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
  • Sorry to hear that.
Upvote 0
Hi! I have 2 questions! First, the broadcast schedule drop-downs won't allow me to schedule my stream later than 4pm but I typically start broadcasting at 10pm.

Okay, so I'm not the only one having issues with the broadcast schedule dropdown menus. I, too, have been trying to select 10 PM, and it's only showing me daytime hours. So I can't use the broadcast schedule feature at all.

Upvote 0
Okay, so I'm not the only one having issues with the broadcast schedule dropdown menus. I, too, have been trying to select 10 PM, and it's only showing me daytime hours. So I can't use the broadcast schedule feature at all.
I noticed it's made the way that stops you from setting a starting hour later thank finishing hour, so you have to set the time when you want to end your stream first (i.e. 11pm) , and then it'll allow you to set the starting hour as 10pm. I hope this explanation is clear, I just woke up and english is not my first language.

• Helpful!
Reactions: LolaLuv
Upvote 0
I noticed it's made the way that stops you from setting a starting hour later thank finishing hour, so you have to set the time when you want to end your stream first (i.e. 11pm) , and then it'll allow you to set the starting hour as 10pm. I hope this explanation is clear, I just woke up and english is not my first language.

Night time hours don’t come up for me. It’s only showing me daytime morning through afternoon hours. This site has had so many bugs (I’ve only cammed on here a few times so far)…some which have eventually sorted itself out. I like the site. But I’d say the wackiest thing I’ve experienced so far is this thing where the names of members currently in my room are constantly disappearing from my chat and then reappearing.

Upvote 0
It can go down for sure.

That sucks. Does it seem like the score on SC is a little more "forgiving" than the camscore on MyFreeCams? Because I know that on MFC, if your camscore is 200-something, that's REALLY bad and almost pointless to even get on cam unless one of your regulars are on.

Upvote 0
Sorry about all of these questions I'm about to ask...

The Plasma Messenger feature...I have that enabled, and have the app. But do I have to actually be logged on to the Stripchat website too, in order to be "active" and get the messages in Plasma Messenger? Or do I get a notification on my phone about a new message, and then I go click on the app to start? Or do I have to actually have the app open and staring me in the face, in order to be active and able to receive messages?

Upvote 0
But do I have to actually be logged on to the Stripchat website too, in order to be "active" and get the messages in Plasma Messenger? Or do I get a notification on my phone about a new message, and then I go click on the app to start? Or do I have to actually have the app open and staring me in the face, in order to be active and able to receive messages?

Great to hear you already have Plasma Messenger so that you can use it for texting or/and sexting with your Stripchat fans.

It works just like any other messenger: you receive a message notification and reply when you have a free minute. You do not need to be online on Stripchat for that or keep the application open all the time.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
quick question. when does the monthly model contest reset. i did try looking it up on google but there was some conflicting information. i assumed that it reset 1am on the 1st of the month. and the highest ranking models of the previous 3 hours would then become the new top models. but so many people were saying different things i just got confused (doesn't take much :confused:).

Upvote 0
quick question. when does the monthly model contest reset. i did try looking it up on google but there was some conflicting information. i assumed that it reset 1am on the 1st of the month. and the highest ranking models of the previous 3 hours would then become the new top models. but so many people were saying different things i just got confused (doesn't take much :confused:).
I think that is it, (1st of month) but I am unsure of which timezone it is governed by :)

Upvote 0

You are right; the monthly top is updated on the first day, at midnight, according to the site time (UTC±0:00)

• Helpful!
Reactions: Leverageurassets
Upvote 0
I have a model banned from being able to PM me, she has been banned for months, yet today I received a random PM from her - a photo with a message attached to it.
Confused, I looked and yep, right in the chat it says she is banned, if I clicked the 3 dots, it shows "unban model", meaning she is showing as banned there too.

So, I am unsure why or how she has managed to send me the PM?

Upvote 0
I seem to have a lot of random models filling my feed now. Is that the way that it's supposed to work? I rarely look at it but as I recall when I have in the past it was always only people who I followed.

Upvote 0
I seem to have a lot of random models filling my feed now. Is that the way that it's supposed to work? I rarely look at it but as I recall when I have in the past it was always only people who I followed.
Just checked my feed. It's only my favourites in there for me.

Upvote 0
I just had a video removed:
Screenshot 2021-10-08 at 10.07.16.png
The thing is, there was no watermarks or logos in it. I think they removed it for a "happy birthday" garland that was on the wall behind me, since it was a birthday video. 🙃

Upvote 0

This sounds weird, indeed.

May I ask you to PM your nickname on the site?

Upvote 0
I just had a video removed:
View attachment 90197
The thing is, there was no watermarks or logos in it. I think they removed it for a "happy birthday" garland that was on the wall behind me, since it was a birthday video. 🙃

Let me know the name of the video in PM, please; I will check what could go wrong.

Upvote 0
Hello Good day,

I just want to ask If I can still change my Gender ON stripchat? I would like to work on trans category badly Because it helps me alot to earn more there.

Useename: Xxxnaningyotxxx

Got your letter in the afternoon, done!

Upvote 0
With the new offline private requests feature can members request to schedule in advance, or is this just an on-call service?

So far, it's on-call, but we plan to expand this functionality in the future.

If you have any comments / feedback on this new "Private show requests" option already, please let me know.

Reactions: LolaLuv
Upvote 0
Let me know the name of the video in PM, please; I will check what could go wrong.
It got solved by the support already, thank you!

Reactions: xChloe
Upvote 0
Hello, First of all thanks for the replies.

Yes, positive or negative from white labels, everyone has to decide for themselves.

It certainly has a positive effect on the number of viewers.

I'm more concerned with the pirate side The xxxx.to and all. ..... rec.com pages can also be deactivated in this way.

It was just a question at first, for the sake of interest
Bro pls help me I’ve got a friend very down with similar problems.

Upvote 0
Good morning Chloe.
Did Stripchat introduce a new feature where models can easily mass PM members photo and video sets?
The reason I ask this is that I have suddenly had an influx of these. It's from models I am not following and have not got on my friend's list, and even some of them are on my "Banned" list (so they shouldn't be able to PM me at all).

I am sure this is just a bug which allows them to do this.
What might help knowing is:

1) I did have it so any model could message me. So that is my fault.
2) I just logged in and had this from 3 models (They were not there last night when I went to bed). All 3 of these models I have not had on my friends or even visited their room for 11 months or longer.
2B) I think they must have a way to "mass PM" all users who have sent them a PM in the past, and they haven't deleted/removed the conversation for?
3) As mentioned, I am also receiving them from models I have personally banned from allowing PMs from

I definitely don't want to be messaged like this from models, even if it shows in my "hidden message requests", I personally do not want it especially if they are not on my friends list and I have banned them sending me PMs.

Thanks.

Edit:
I just logged into my verified account to have a look how this works and found it easily, but.. I appear in NONE of these 3 groups you have listed in the Wiki Page:

"You have three groups of users that you can choose to send your message to: Fan Club subscribers, paying users who made any spending in the last 30 days, and Friends. "

So if these are the groups, how did I receive these?

Overall I definitely do like the feature though, it's really good and useful, and having it in groups (if/when they work) will be fantastic.

Upvote 0