AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat.com - Public Thread. New & Existing models are welcome!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Hey guys!
If you are not familiar with Stripchat.com, here is a brief introduction to welcome you aboard.
We are a Live Adult Entertainment Platform featuring free live-streamed webcam performances in both traditional and VR formats. Today, we are one of the most rapidly growing websites in the industry, featuring advanced in-house developed functionality & straightforward, user-friendly models` dashboard.

Long story short, my name’s Chloe, and I am here to support & guide you with any questions you may have devoted to Stripchat.com.

Broadcasting modes and 15 ways to make money:
1. Online tips (Free chat): users can tip you while you’re broadcasting as an appreciation or for a request. Make sure you list your activities along with prices in your Tip Menu so that users know how much to pay for each request.
2. Offline tips: users have the option to send you tips even when you are not online.
3. Spy mode: can be used when you are hosting a virtual private mode and do not want your show to exist in public view. It is the perfect way to earn extra money.
4. Private Show: you set your price per minute, and the requestor enjoys a tete-a-tete show with you. However, spies can enter the Private Show.
5. Private Show recordings: you have the option to record your Private Shows and save them to your video gallery. You can also publish them as paid videos and therefore make some extra cash.
6. Group Show: it is very similar to a Private Show; however, an unlimited group of people can join this show. You set your preferred price per minute. Do not forget to let users know whether the show will start immediately or in 10 minutes so that they can prepare themselves for the fun.
7. Ticket Show: it’s a regular Group Show but instead of setting your rate per minute, you set a fixed price that users must pay with their tips to join the show.
8. Cam2Cam: it is similar to a Private Show (you also set your price per minute), but the requestor can turn on both camera and microphone, and thus you will see and hear each other. Spies are not allowed to access the show. After the show finishes, the user can keep a recording of it if you`ve enabled this option. You won’t be able to save the show.
9. Mobile broadcasting: use your mobile device to broadcast from very different places and interact with your audience.
10. VR: make your stream innovative by updating your standard 2D-video into virtual reality.
11. 3-Hourly Contest: every 3 hours we reward the top 5 earning models with StripPoints and cash prizes. Only online tips counted in the contest.
12. Monthly Contest: depending on how many StripPoints you`ve received during the 3-Hourly Contests, you can win up to $1000 every month.
13. Sell your content: you can create public albums for all users or friends. Moreover, you can create paid albums for anyone willing to pay tokens and access them. Add your best shots and videos, set the price, and receive some passive income.
14. Referral program: A special link, which is available in your dashboard, allows you to bring visitors and earn an extra 20% of ALL their payments made in your room.
15. Fan club: it is a subscription service, which you can enable anytime to get passive income monthly from your loyal fans.

Payouts are made automatically on Tuesdays, and they include earnings from the week before (Monday-Sunday) plus any other overflowing amount from older periods.

We send payments every Tuesday via:
Paxum
ePayService
COSMOpayment
Cryptocurrency
ACH/Direct
Checks
EUR Wire Transfers (SEPA)

We send payments every other Tuesday via:
International Wire Transfers

Your payment will be scheduled once you reach the minimum amount set by each provider:
For Paxum, ePayService, and COSMOpayment the minimum amount is $50
For ACH/Direct, Checks, and EUR Wire Transfers the minimum amount is $100
For International Wire Transfers, the minimum amount is $500
For Cryptocurrencies, the minimum amount is $200
All payout methods are free of charge for models/studios.

Stripchat.com - rolls out the welcome mat for new models.
Join us!

Link to register
Our Twitter
Basic tour for models
Models FAQ

Contacts:
Tommy Neal
e-mail: tommy@stripchat.com
Chloe
e-mail / skype: chloe@stripchat.com

@xChloe I understand we can't advertise our OnlyFans in the profile, but is it allowed to give someone free trial link in a private message? I often reward my regulars with free access to my Snapchat, but not all of them use Snapchat. I would love to be able to send them OF trial link instead, but don't want to risk my Stripchat profile.

It's a good question, actually.

Please note that we ask models not to share links to competing websites (i.e., primarily those that allow the models do live broadcasts).

Therefore, I advise you do not to share any OF links on Stripchat, including personal messages.

• Helpful!
Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Good afternoon @xChloe

Just a question.
What makes a model appear in your "Watched History"?
I have noticed many times that I have watched a model and then she will never show in that history section.

Thanks in advance

Upvote 0
LOL why on Twitter did Stripchat come at me like they had no idea what I was talking about? "Can you request StripChat to go back to their old marketing campaigns? It's so blatantly obvious they pulled back to see what organic traffic the site will get. I don't know if that $28 million dollar deal to sponsor a soccer team went through or not. Maybe that is where the advertising dollars all went. However the customer quality has really diminished. I remember I asked a new customer how he found StripChat. He said, "Oh it was an advertisement on Snapchat!" I used to make great money on StripChat and now it's a dismal room of greys and paying users with only 1-13 tokens remaining. Maybe even bring back the buying tokens promos they used to give customers like 50 free tokens to new members. $5 to customers is like nothing in the sex industry. I miss the old StripChat." They retweeted to my AVN summit retweet saying:

It's disappointing that a brand would try to discredit my viewpoint like I am delusional...

They should have the stance of: How can we support our models better? How can we re-direct traffic to ALL of our models not just the top models that are doing some VERY hardcore acts for high viewership in public chat? I don't kink shame. HOWEVER...Several models that work or have worked Stripchat are wondering what the hell is going on. What is Stripchat's quality standards and marketing standpoint?

Just like another model said: get the multiple models fisting each other(3 to 5+ performers), studio houses that are doing model on model on model on model on model multi-train sex shows, the pissers, the public show extreme-ists, and women putting GIANT objects in their holes like soccer balls off the front page with thousands of viewers for shock value. Is that what you want your site to be known for?

Upvote 0
LOL why on Twitter did Stripchat come at me like they had no idea what I was talking about? "Can you request StripChat to go back to their old marketing campaigns? It's so blatantly obvious they pulled back to see what organic traffic the site will get. I don't know if that $28 million dollar deal to sponsor a soccer team went through or not. Maybe that is where the advertising dollars all went. However the customer quality has really diminished. I remember I asked a new customer how he found StripChat. He said, "Oh it was an advertisement on Snapchat!" I used to make great money on StripChat and now it's a dismal room of greys and paying users with only 1-13 tokens remaining. Maybe even bring back the buying tokens promos they used to give customers like 50 free tokens to new members. $5 to customers is like nothing in the sex industry. I miss the old StripChat." They retweeted to my AVN summit retweet saying:

It's disappointing that a brand would try to discredit my viewpoint like I am delusional...

They should have the stance of: How can we support our models better? How can we re-direct traffic to ALL of our models not just the top models that are doing some VERY hardcore acts for high viewership in public chat? I don't kink shame. HOWEVER...Several models that work or have worked Stripchat are wondering what the hell is going on. What is Stripchat's quality standards and marketing standpoint?

Just like another model said: get the multiple models fisting each other(3 to 5+ performers), studio houses that are doing model on model on model on model on model multi-train sex shows, the pissers, the public show extreme-ists, and women putting GIANT objects in their holes like soccer balls off the front page with thousands of viewers for shock value. Is that what you want your site to be known for?

• Funny!
Reactions: GoddessV
Upvote 0
I read the article and can't see anywhere that it states the offer was accepted and they have a sponsorship with Stripchat.
I only see that Stripchat OFFERED $20m - but maybe I missed something in the article or somewhere else?#

When I Google "who sponsors Inter Milan" it shows a July 21st 2021 article stating
"Socios.com Replaces Pirelli As Front-Jersey Sponsor Of Serie A Champions Inter Milan."
Source: https://www.forbes.com/sites/daniel...sey-sponsor-of-serie-a-champions-inter-milan/

It doesn't say "Socios.com replaces Stripchat", so by this, it seems SC was never a sponsorship for them.

Edit:
And to be honest, looking at the concept art mock-up design for the shirt which says Stripchat on the front and has the SC Logos repeated, it kind of looks like some kind of amateur prank, or like someone has possibly just done it as a joke? If you were to offer a big football company a sponsorship and are willing to pay $20m for it, you wouldn't use such a bad design for the shirt, you would invest in a professional designer to do this - or if they did, then I hope they didn't pay the designer.

Edit 2:
Oh I saw the second post you made where they also said it was an offer with no reply.

Upvote 0
Still waiting on these issues to be fixed:
Wrong birthday being displayed when you mouse over the models age.

Very rare issue with gender missing from model.

Back in May when I submitted my photo ID, verification photo, and signed the model agreement, the site was showing August 14 as my birthday (My birthday is August 15). I told them this, and they said that happens due to the time zone difference, and their tech team would fix it soon.

It'd be nice to finally cam on this site (I mean, it's been almost 4 months since I got approved), and that can happen as soon as I get confirmation that they've completely cut ties with those shady sites as previously mentioned (Not just "We're working on it").

Reactions: GoddessV
Upvote 0
I read the article and can't see anywhere that it states the offer was accepted and they have a sponsorship with Stripchat.
I only see that Stripchat OFFERED $20m - but maybe I missed something in the article or somewhere else?#

When I Google "who sponsors Inter Milan" it shows a July 21st 2021 article stating
"Socios.com Replaces Pirelli As Front-Jersey Sponsor Of Serie A Champions Inter Milan."
Source: https://www.forbes.com/sites/daniel...sey-sponsor-of-serie-a-champions-inter-milan/

It doesn't say "Socios.com replaces Stripchat", so by this, it seems SC was never a sponsorship for them.

Edit:
And to be honest, looking at the concept art mock-up design for the shirt which says Stripchat on the front and has the SC Logos repeated, it kind of looks like some kind of amateur prank, or like someone has possibly just done it as a joke? If you were to offer a big football company a sponsorship and are willing to pay $20m for it, you wouldn't use such a bad design for the shirt, you would invest in a professional designer to do this - or if they did, then I hope they didn't pay the designer.

Edit 2:
Oh I saw the second post you made where they also said it was an offer with no reply.
Right. They were like what? where? It's like ummm you did put an offer in? It was a really oddball response IMO.

Reactions: GoddessV and NotYou
Upvote 0
Right. They were like what? where? It's like ummm you did put an offer in? It was a really oddball response IMO.

Yeah, I agree. If they had taken 10 seconds to Google search the most obvious: "stripchat football sponsorship" they would see it's literally the first result for The Sun, but then all results after are for the same thing just different articles.

Upvote 0
@JessicaXOXOXO, I spoke with the marketing team to clarify the situation.

They didn’t want to argue, but to clarify what you are referring to and explain it after they know the topic.

We are trying to reply when seeing some messages or concerns on socials, that’s why.

During the last year, we had a few public offers appearing in the press. The one you referred to was devoted to Inter Milan, while the recent one was devoted to Barca and Lionel Messi (two weeks ago). They were targeting to clarify if you found any official information of the actual sponsorship happening because we had no ongoing, confirmed sponsorships. They were trying to figure out if any fake news appeared in the press. For sure, we are taking the questions related to traffic and its quality seriously.

When speaking about PR stunts and social media communication, we are targeting to attract more organic traffic and expose Stripchat to a hard-to-reach user; however, we have a different team working on this, and it has nothing to do with the traffic team and overall traffic strategy.

Moreover, you are welcome to share your suggestions on how the situation can be improved more following the number of models is constantly growing. I will be glad to transfer it :)

Upvote 0
Good afternoon @xChloe

Just a question.
What makes a model appear in your "Watched History"?
I have noticed many times that I have watched a model and then she will never show in that history section.

Thanks in advance

"Watched History" includes only the models this user had significant interaction with (a long time in the chat, messages, and so on).

This system makes a list smaller, but it considers the user's interest in a particular model.

Upvote 0
"Watched History" includes only the models this user had significant interaction with (a long time in the chat, messages, and so on).

This system makes a list smaller, but it considers the user's interest in a particular model.

Ok thanks. Is there a rough estimate of how long? Would someone I watch for 15 minutes show? or does it have to be much more, say 1 or more hours?

Upvote 0
Ok thanks. Is there a rough estimate of how long? Would someone I watch for 15 minutes show? or does it have to be much more, say 1 or more hours?

We do not disclose the exact algorithm, but (between us) I believe 15 minutes will be enough.

You could check and tell me if I was right or not ;)

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
We do not disclose the exact algorithm, but (between us) I believe 15 minutes will be enough.

You could check and tell me if I was right or not ;)

Hi Chloe and thank you.
I did test it as suggested, and it's actually 3 minutes.

I tested on 3 different rooms I have definitely never visited before (2x Couples and 1x Teen 18+ Female).
11:38 - 11:41 am - Couple 1
11:42 - 11:45 am - Couple 2
11:45 - 11:48 am - Solo Female

(The reason I know they are 3 mins is that I checked each at 2mins too, and they were not here).

I also decided to test to see if it is cumulative and that I could watch for 2 mins, leave the room for a few mins and go back for a final 1 minute, or if I must watch the model in 1 full 3-minute sitting.
(this was for my own curiosity because sometimes it feels like I have only watched a model for 1 minute, but maybe multiple times, yet they show in the history)

My discovery: it has to be in 1 sitting.

Now my mind can ease haha

I know you can "clear history" and it clears all of the history, is there a way (or could it be added) to delete just specific ones? Similar to how you can edit and remove favourites?

• Helpful!
Reactions: xChloe
Upvote 0
Hi! I have 2 questions! First, the broadcast schedule drop-downs won't allow me to schedule my stream later than 4pm but I typically start broadcasting at 10pm.
Second, how works one go about getting your Twitter to tweet us? We're new but got a lot of attention or first night—our traffic exceeded 300 members at the time we signed off; we made 2500 tkns and gained 166 followers in about 3 hours. Just going for a little busy for when we broadcast again, this weekend!

Cheers!!

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
First, the broadcast schedule drop-downs won't allow me to schedule my stream later than 4pm but I typically start broadcasting at 10pm.
Oh, this sounds very strange.
If you have selected the correct time zone, then all available slots should be open for broadcasting.
If the issue persists, please PM me a screenshot or send it at chloe@stripcha.com; I will take a look.

Second, how works one go about getting your Twitter to tweet us?

For retweets, you just need to mention Stripchat and no other platforms in the tweet. Also, to make sure that we see it, it's better to DM us on Twitter with the link to the tweet.
But if you want to announce your special show, the procedure is a little different. I'll explain it separately if you're interested.

Upvote 0
quick question for chloe. how is it possible for a grey user to be sending emoticons. freaked me and the model out a little. and to add to this he was only level 5 after 4 months of being on the site

1629544401017.png

Upvote 0
quick question for chloe. how is it possible for a grey user to be sending emoticons. freaked me and the model out a little. and to add to this he was only level 5 after 4 months of being on the site

View attachment 89490

He could be a Level 55 or higher and be hiding/masking his real rank/league.
In this case, he would also have to be a rank 80+ so he has Ultimate User for free for a lifetime. I would assume by him masking his true rank/league, it would also hide the "ultimate user" icon.
I am not completely sure but this is my guess

Upvote 0
He could be a Level 55 or higher and be hiding/masking his real rank/league.
In this case, he would also have to be a rank 80+ so he has Ultimate User for free for a lifetime. I would assume by him masking his true rank/league, it would also hide the "ultimate user" icon.
I am not completely sure but this is my guess
i thought this. but i'm level 56 i think, and i can only mask my league to bronze, silver and gold. and also he went from level 5 to 6 in the time he was sat in the room, i'm more annoyed that i can't do the emoticons. it's the only thing that i pay the subscription for haha. i only speak with one model who i am already knight for.

Upvote 0
i thought this. but i'm level 56 i think, and i can only mask my league to bronze, silver and gold. and also he went from level 5 to 6 in the time he was sat in the room, i'm more annoyed that i can't do the emoticons. it's the only thing that i pay the subscription for haha. i only speak with one model who i am already knight for.

I am not at that level of being able to mask so I am unsure exactly what you can mask as. I assume it lets you go to Bronze 10, Silver 20, Gold 35, etc? Basically the first of each new league?
I definitely am unsure though.

If you pay for Ultimate User, then you should definitely be able to use the emoticons. Do they not work at all for you?
Have you tried typing out the shortcut for some of the emoticons to see if they work that way? :lol: for example or 😀
And do they not work in both public chat AND PM?

Definitely contact live chat if you have Ultimate User and can't work, report it as a bug to them.

Upvote 0
I am not at that level of being able to mask so I am unsure exactly what you can mask as. I assume it lets you go to Bronze 10, Silver 20, Gold 35, etc? Basically the first of each new league?
I definitely am unsure though.

If you pay for Ultimate User, then you should definitely be able to use the emoticons. Do they not work at all for you?
Have you tried typing out the shortcut for some of the emoticons to see if they work that way? :lol: for example or 😀
And do they not work in both public chat AND PM?

Definitely contact live chat if you have Ultimate User and can't work, report it as a bug to them.
haha sorry for the confusion. they work fine when i pay for it. it just bugs me to have to pay £20 just to send some emoji's

Upvote 0
haha sorry for the confusion. they work fine when i pay for it. it just bugs me to have to pay £20 just to send some emoji's

I agree it is annoying for something so basic and simple, yet at the same time I can understand.
Look at other sites where greys can use the emoticons, they just spam them so much.

I guess a good alternative would be to let people who have bought tokens once, or become silver to use them. But it's a feature guys want to use so it's a way for them to sell more Ultimate User, so I can see also from that point too.

Upvote 0
Hi Chloe! First of all I just want to say I just started 2 weeks ago on StripChat and I'm LOVING IT!! Y'all are amazing and I really feel at home on the site. I do, however have a question regarding the payment period (I am currently working on spreadsheets to track income, stripscore, follower count, etc etc) I saw that the payout period is Monday-Sunday, but I noticed on my earnings for last week that Sunday wasn't included? Do you know the specific time frame of the cut off time for it to appear on the following week's payout? Sorry I'm just very numbers driven as I want to ensure I am successful and continue growing! :h:

Upvote 0
Hello! I submitted my videos to get stream specifics added to my account over a week ago. I haven’t heard anything yet. Im waiting to go live for the first time until I get my tags, so I can make the most on my new model tag. I honestly expected to have started by now. What’s the normal turn around time, and should I reach out to anyone?

Thanks!

Upvote 0
Hi Chloe! First of all I just want to say I just started 2 weeks ago on StripChat and I'm LOVING IT!! Y'all are amazing and I really feel at home on the site. I do, however have a question regarding the payment period (I am currently working on spreadsheets to track income, stripscore, follower count, etc etc) I saw that the payout period is Monday-Sunday, but I noticed on my earnings for last week that Sunday wasn't included? Do you know the specific time frame of the cut off time for it to appear on the following week's payout? Sorry I'm just very numbers driven as I want to ensure I am successful and continue growing! :h:
Hi, Eva here; I am backing Chloe this week (she is having some rest). I am thrilled you like Stripchat; that's exciting to hear! It is excellent to track numbers to understand what works better for you.

Answering your question: tokens collected Monday-Sunday (until 11.59 PM UTC) are added into the payout, which means probably some of the tokens you earned on Sunday were not included due to your timezone. Can it be so?

Upvote 0
Hello! I submitted my videos to get stream specifics added to my account over a week ago. I haven’t heard anything yet. Im waiting to go live for the first time until I get my tags, so I can make the most on my new model tag. I honestly expected to have started by now. What’s the normal turn around time, and should I reach out to anyone?

Thanks!
Hello, it sounds weird indeed. Usually, those videos are reviewed in a few hours - one working day maximum. Can you please PM me with your username?

Upvote 0
Hello, it sounds weird indeed. Usually, those videos are reviewed in a few hours - one working day maximum. Can you please PM me with your username?
Thanks for the quick reply! Looks like everything got approved early this morning, I’m good now :)

Reactions: Stella_SC
Upvote 0
I just want to say a huge thank you for implementing the new feature to click "Not Interested" on models, not only on their page (hidden but there) and then also on the thumbnails too.
There can be many reasons why you want to not see some models in the thumbnails when looking, so this is really perfect, thank you.
(I also saw the not interested page where you can go in settings to see ALL models you have put on this list)

Stay fantastic and keep improving

Upvote 0
Thanks. Hadn't noticed that.

It's on the thumbnails top right when you hover, and also in the model's profile on the navigation bar where you would see Twitter, etc. It's the 3 dots.
Also in the profile below too, where you follow, add friend, send PM.

Upvote 0
It's on the thumbnails top right when you hover, and also in the model's profile on the navigation bar where you would see Twitter, etc. It's the 3 dots.
Also in the profile below too, where you follow, add friend, send PM.
Yes, thanks, I found it after you'd said something about it earlier. That is useful. Kind of an anti-favorite list. ; )

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.