AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat.com - Public Thread. New & Existing models are welcome!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Hey guys!
If you are not familiar with Stripchat.com, here is a brief introduction to welcome you aboard.
We are a Live Adult Entertainment Platform featuring free live-streamed webcam performances in both traditional and VR formats. Today, we are one of the most rapidly growing websites in the industry, featuring advanced in-house developed functionality & straightforward, user-friendly models` dashboard.

Long story short, my name’s Chloe, and I am here to support & guide you with any questions you may have devoted to Stripchat.com.

Broadcasting modes and 15 ways to make money:
1. Online tips (Free chat): users can tip you while you’re broadcasting as an appreciation or for a request. Make sure you list your activities along with prices in your Tip Menu so that users know how much to pay for each request.
2. Offline tips: users have the option to send you tips even when you are not online.
3. Spy mode: can be used when you are hosting a virtual private mode and do not want your show to exist in public view. It is the perfect way to earn extra money.
4. Private Show: you set your price per minute, and the requestor enjoys a tete-a-tete show with you. However, spies can enter the Private Show.
5. Private Show recordings: you have the option to record your Private Shows and save them to your video gallery. You can also publish them as paid videos and therefore make some extra cash.
6. Group Show: it is very similar to a Private Show; however, an unlimited group of people can join this show. You set your preferred price per minute. Do not forget to let users know whether the show will start immediately or in 10 minutes so that they can prepare themselves for the fun.
7. Ticket Show: it’s a regular Group Show but instead of setting your rate per minute, you set a fixed price that users must pay with their tips to join the show.
8. Cam2Cam: it is similar to a Private Show (you also set your price per minute), but the requestor can turn on both camera and microphone, and thus you will see and hear each other. Spies are not allowed to access the show. After the show finishes, the user can keep a recording of it if you`ve enabled this option. You won’t be able to save the show.
9. Mobile broadcasting: use your mobile device to broadcast from very different places and interact with your audience.
10. VR: make your stream innovative by updating your standard 2D-video into virtual reality.
11. 3-Hourly Contest: every 3 hours we reward the top 5 earning models with StripPoints and cash prizes. Only online tips counted in the contest.
12. Monthly Contest: depending on how many StripPoints you`ve received during the 3-Hourly Contests, you can win up to $1000 every month.
13. Sell your content: you can create public albums for all users or friends. Moreover, you can create paid albums for anyone willing to pay tokens and access them. Add your best shots and videos, set the price, and receive some passive income.
14. Referral program: A special link, which is available in your dashboard, allows you to bring visitors and earn an extra 20% of ALL their payments made in your room.
15. Fan club: it is a subscription service, which you can enable anytime to get passive income monthly from your loyal fans.

Payouts are made automatically on Tuesdays, and they include earnings from the week before (Monday-Sunday) plus any other overflowing amount from older periods.

We send payments every Tuesday via:
Paxum
ePayService
COSMOpayment
Cryptocurrency
ACH/Direct
Checks
EUR Wire Transfers (SEPA)

We send payments every other Tuesday via:
International Wire Transfers

Your payment will be scheduled once you reach the minimum amount set by each provider:
For Paxum, ePayService, and COSMOpayment the minimum amount is $50
For ACH/Direct, Checks, and EUR Wire Transfers the minimum amount is $100
For International Wire Transfers, the minimum amount is $500
For Cryptocurrencies, the minimum amount is $200
All payout methods are free of charge for models/studios.

Stripchat.com - rolls out the welcome mat for new models.
Join us!

Link to register
Our Twitter
Basic tour for models
Models FAQ

Contacts:
Tommy Neal
e-mail: tommy@stripchat.com
Chloe
e-mail / skype: chloe@stripchat.com

I just want to say a huge thank you for implementing the new feature to click "Not Interested" on models, not only on their page (hidden but there) and then also on the thumbnails too.
There can be many reasons why you want to not see some models in the thumbnails when looking, so this is really perfect, thank you.
(I also saw the not interested page where you can go in settings to see ALL models you have put on this list)

Stay fantastic and keep improving

Thank you for noticing our next update!

Right now, you can "hide" models from index/categories for 30 days (+ you can find all hidden models on the special "Not interested" page and remove them from this list any time).

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Hi @xChloe

This is a pure curiosity for me wanting to know but....

When your favourite models are offline, in your "My Favourite" section, what order do they display in?
They don't seem to be in alphabetical order, nor are they shown by who was online most recently.. maybe there is something else, but I am unsure what it is. Or is it just random?

Upvote 0
Hi @xChloe

This is a pure curiosity for me wanting to know but....

When your favourite models are offline, in your "My Favourite" section, what order do they display in?
They don't seem to be in alphabetical order, nor are they shown by who was online most recently.. maybe there is something else, but I am unsure what it is. Or is it just random?
Only thing I have noticed is that my most visited model, seems to be always the first one on the offline faves list. So maybe it is that way, most time spent in their room?

Reactions: bbbbadddd
Upvote 0
Only thing I have noticed is that my most visited model, seems to be always the first one on the offline faves list. So maybe it is that way, most time spent in their room?

Same. Seems to be weighted based on preference in some way.

Also curious about how they do the "Recommended for you" list. Whatever algorithm is used works pretty damn well as far as matching the look and other aspects of those I've spent time with.

Upvote 0
I don't think it's based on that because there is a particular model who is 11th on my list and I have spent a lot of time in her room whereas someone ahead of her in 10th position I have only visited a few times (mostly because she is rarely online, or comes on and goes offline when she goes to private on other sites).

Unless it's based on the time they are online + me online in her room?
If the model in 10th place is online for 1 hour and I am with her for 30mins, then that is 50% of the time, whereas model in 11th place is online 4 hours each day and I spend an hour or 2 with her, that's potentially only 25% of time with her. But overall, I have spent much more time in her room compared to the other one I referenced.

Hopefully, Chloe or someone can respond to clear it up for us.

Edit:
The women 8th and 9th on my list, should be higher than the woman who is 7th, if it's based on how much time and/or tokens spent

Upvote 0
Hey guys!
If you are not familiar with Stripchat.com, here is a brief introduction to welcome you aboard.
We are a Live Adult Entertainment Platform featuring free live-streamed webcam performances in both traditional and VR formats. Today, we are one of the most rapidly growing websites in the industry, featuring advanced in-house developed functionality & straightforward, user-friendly models` dashboard.

Long story short, my name’s Chloe, and I am here to support & guide you with any questions you may have devoted to Stripchat.com.

1. Online tips (Free chat): users can tip you while you’re broadcasting as an appreciation or for a request. Make sure you list your activities along with prices in your Tip Menu so that users know how much to pay for each request.
2. Offline tips: users have the option to send you tips even when you are not online.
3. Spy mode: can be used when you are hosting a virtual private mode and do not want your show to exist in public view. It is the perfect way to earn extra money.
4. Private Show: you set your price per minute, and the requestor enjoys a tete-a-tete show with you. However, spies can enter the Private Show.
5. Private Show recordings: you have the option to record your Private Shows and save them to your video gallery. You can also publish them as paid videos and therefore make some extra cash.
6. Group Show: it is very similar to a Private Show; however, an unlimited group of people can join this show. You set your preferred price per minute. Do not forget to let users know whether the show will start immediately or in 10 minutes so that they can prepare themselves for the fun.
7. Ticket Show: it’s a regular Group Show but instead of setting your rate per minute, you set a fixed price that users must pay with their tips to join the show.
8. Cam2Cam: it is similar to a Private Show (you also set your price per minute), but the requestor can turn on both camera and microphone, and thus you will see and hear each other. Spies are not allowed to access the show. After the show finishes, the user can keep a recording of it if you`ve enabled this option. You won’t be able to save the show.
9. Mobile broadcasting: use your mobile device to broadcast from very different places and interact with your audience.
10. VR: make your stream innovative by updating your standard 2D-video into virtual reality.
11. 3-Hourly Contest: every 3 hours we reward the top 5 earning models with StripPoints and cash prizes. Only online tips counted in the contest.
12. Monthly Contest: depending on how many StripPoints you`ve received during the 3-Hourly Contests, you can win up to $1000 every month.
13. Sell your content: you can create public albums for all users or friends. Moreover, you can create paid albums for anyone willing to pay tokens and access them. Add your best shots and videos, set the price, and receive some passive income.
14. Referral program: A special link, which is available in your dashboard, allows you to bring visitors and earn an extra 20% of ALL their payments made in your room.
15. Fan club: it is a subscription service, which you can enable anytime to get passive income monthly from your loyal fans.

Payouts are made automatically on Tuesdays, and they include earnings from the week before (Monday-Sunday) plus any other overflowing amount from older periods.

Paxum
ePayService
COSMOpayment
Cryptocurrency
ACH/Direct
Checks

Your payment will be scheduled once you reach the minimum amount set by each provider:

Join us!

Link to register
Our Twitter
Basic tour for models
Models FAQ

Contacts:
Tommy Neal
Chloe
Hey guys!

Paxum
ePayService
COSMOpayment
Cryptocurrency
ACH/Direct
Checks

Join us!

Link to register
Our Twitter
Basic tour for models
Models FAQ

Contacts:
Tommy Neal
Chloe

Upvote 0
Hey guys!

Paxum
ePayService
COSMOpayment
Cryptocurrency
ACH/Direct
Checks

Join us!

Link to register
Our Twitter
Basic tour for models
Models FAQ

Contacts:
Tommy Neal
Chloe
I actually sent all my stuff to them days ago. It just keeps saying, being viewed or something like that. Nothing. No email etc after the validate settings etc.

Upvote 0
I actually sent all my stuff to them days ago. It just keeps saying, being viewed or something like that. Nothing. No email etc after the validate settings etc.

Thank you for bringing this issue to my attention.

Usually, docs are reviewed in a few days, can you please PM me with your username?

Upvote 0
Sorry, right now we do not disclose our algorithms :)

But I have to say that the main goal remains user satisfaction with the final result.

Do you like how it works now?

For me personally, it's fine. I am someone that doesn't keep many people on my favourites so it's easy to see models without needing to sort them alphabetically or without grouping them.
However, with that said, those options would be great, I am sure people with lots of models on their favourites would find these options to sort very helpful.

A way to sort by: Alphanumerical, Most Recently Online

And then something more would be to create custom "groups" so then we could add models into categories within our favourites. Maybe we want to put all the blondes together, all the brunette, models who do JOI, or whatever.
These would be custom categories and maybe we could just do 5 or 10 maximum?

I have always liked the idea of being able to sort models in your favourites a lot better.

Upvote 0
For me personally, it's fine. I am someone that doesn't keep many people on my favourites so it's easy to see models without needing to sort them alphabetically or without grouping them.
However, with that said, those options would be great, I am sure people with lots of models on their favourites would find these options to sort very helpful.

A way to sort by: Alphanumerical, Most Recently Online

And then something more would be to create custom "groups" so then we could add models into categories within our favourites. Maybe we want to put all the blondes together, all the brunette, models who do JOI, or whatever.
These would be custom categories and maybe we could just do 5 or 10 maximum?

I have always liked the idea of being able to sort models in your favourites a lot better.

Thank you! As you know, feedback like this helps Stripchat grow, I appreciate you taking the time to share your ideas!

Upvote 0
Hi Chloe, a question regarding the user list and "users with tokens".

Does this only count members who are NOT invisible and also who do NOT have their token balance hidden?
Or does this count everyone in the room (regardless of whether they have their balance hidden and invisible or not)?

Also, can models change their username at all? Obviously by contacting you guys directly and asking?
I think this was a no, I am sure I saw it in the past.

Thanks in advance

Upvote 0
LOL. Awww, I hope it was something I said! This jackoff took me into a ONE MINUTE private show (Waste of my time) being a demanding asshole, and after he ended it I messaged him to not waste my time again with that b.s. He said "Fuck off," and banned me. :giggle: So long, douche!

Gatheredey.jpg

Upvote 0
LOL. Awww, I hope it was something I said! This jackoff took me into a ONE MINUTE private show (Waste of my time) being a demanding asshole, and after he ended it I messaged him to not waste my time again with that b.s. He said "Fuck off," and banned me. :giggle: So long, douche!

View attachment 89677
:oops: :haha: Welcome to Stripchat!

I promise we are not all like that.

(Set a minimum pvt show length and at least you get some extra compensation from arseclowns like that?)

Upvote 0
:oops: :haha: Welcome to Stripchat!

I promise we are not all like that.

(Set a minimum pvt show length and at least you get some extra compensation from arseclowns like that?)

Last night I saw the minimum show option for exclusive private, and set that to 5 minutes. I must've missed that option for regular private, because otherwise I definitely would've set that too (I think I was in a rush to get to camming on there without double-checking everything). I set it just now though. Thanks! That's a great feature, and I wish more sites did that.

Deciding if I should go to karaoke tonight, or stay home and log onto SC.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Last night I saw the minimum show option for exclusive private, and set that to 5 minutes. I must've missed that option for regular private, because otherwise I definitely would've set that too (I think I was in a rush to get to camming on there without double-checking everything). I set it just now though. Thanks! That's a great feature, and I wish more sites did that.

Deciding if I should go to karaoke tonight, or stay home and log onto SC.

Karaoke, obviously. No one else is going to make all those people's ears bleed...

... with your Angelic voice, obviously :p

...and now I sign off the internet for a good few months :rofl:

Upvote 0
Karaoke, obviously. No one else is going to make all those people's ears bleed...

Tsk, tsk, tsk...

... with your Angelic voice, obviously :p

Nice save! Lol.

Upvote 0
Hi. I have two questions.

1) Are we allowed to mention our Twitter names anywhere in our profile and/or our room topic?
2) Since I'm having issues uploading my videos for sale to this site (Keeps saying the video upload has failed, or it just lingers on "Video is processing" for a very long time), could I just make a tip menu that says things like X tokens for my Nun video...X tokens for my ass clap video...etc.? And then I can just PM the member the Dropbox link to my video...or send it (from my Dropbox account) to his e-mail?

Because this right here is a missed opportunity for earnings...not being able to have all my videos for sale on my page. As of right now, I'm only able to have 13 videos for sale on my page, and a lot of those are just "Dancing to Wii game" videos. 🙄 Lol. Some of the hotter videos (IMO), unfortunately, aren't even posted because SC keeps failing to upload them.

Upvote 0
Reactions extension you will love! Add fun vibes and generate tokens.

Meet Reactions; this extension empowers users to tip'n'send new animated reactions like popping up hearts during the show, making it even more engaging.

For models: enable Reactions in the "Extensions" tab of the Start broadcasting page and give it a try!

For users: check the "Games & Fun" tab in Interactions and сhoose a reaction that will play across the screen!
It's probably for one of the reasons you pointed out above.
Personally, I am not a fan of these animations on-screen from tips. They can take up way too much of the screen and cover bits you're tipping to see.
I understand some models (and users?) like it, but if I wanted a show with this kind of stuff I'd probably just go to Twitch or YouTube and see all flashy stuff, when it comes to it I want nudity to be nudity :p

@Brett M

Damn, because right now I'm offline but playing around with the Tip Reaction Bot. So you mean to tell me that when this is applied, the animation appears in the model's webcam box, covering up her body? 👎 I thought it'd appear as animation in the chat. I just set one up to say "Dollar dollar bill, y'all!" (From the Wu Tang song "C.R.E.A.M."), and set one up to say "It's all about the Benjamins, baby!" (Puff Daddy and Biggie) 😂 😂 😂

Or are we talking about two completely different bots?

Upvote 0
@Brett M

Damn, because right now I'm offline but playing around with the Tip Reaction Bot. So you mean to tell me that when this is applied, the animation appears in the model's webcam box, covering up her body? 👎 I thought it'd appear as animation in the chat. I just set one up to say "Dollar dollar bill, y'all!" (From the Wu Tang song "C.R.E.A.M."), and set one up to say "It's all about the Benjamins, baby!" (Puff Daddy and Biggie) 😂 😂 😂

Or are we talking about two completely different bots?
As far as I know, nothing graphical (apart from emojis) or animated occurs in the chat on SC (thank god IMO, I have looked at Chaturbate, and the chat in many rooms looks like it has been designed by a color blind toddler with ADHD.)

I am not a fan of the animations that can occur in the video stream window, they can be intrusive, and often cartoonish. I do not like to mix my lewd nudity (or rather the models') with childish images ;)

Upvote 0
As far as I know, nothing graphical (apart from emojis) or animated occurs in the chat on SC (thank god IMO, I have looked at Chaturbate, and the chat in many rooms looks like it has been designed by a color blind toddler with ADHD.)

I am not a fan of the animations that can occur in the video stream window, they can be intrusive, and often cartoonish. I do not like to mix my lewd nudity (or rather the models') with childish images ;)

Okay, so I think you and Brett are talking about a totally different feature than what I've been talking about. What I'm talking about is called the "Tip reaction bot," and from the way it's being described to me on the site...it's just a custom message that the tipper would receive from me (Or I can set it so that ALL users see the message)...either in the chatroom itself, or maybe as a pm? I have no idea. But I do not think the bot I'm talking about would cover up the model's webcam video at all. This (See below) is what I've been talking about...

tip reaction bot.jpg

I think what you and Brett are talking about (Where it'd hog up the model's webcam window, and be a pain in the ass) is this (See below):

Reactions.jpg

Upvote 0
Okay, so I think you and Brett are talking about a totally different feature than what I've been talking about. What I'm talking about is called the "Tip reaction bot," and from the way it's being described to me on the site...it's just a custom message that the tipper would receive from me (Or I can set it so that ALL users see the message)...either in the chatroom itself, or maybe as a pm? I have no idea. But I do not think the bot I'm talking about would cover up the model's webcam video at all. This (See below) is what I've been talking about...

View attachment 89719

I think what you and Brett are talking about (Where it'd hog up the model's webcam window, and be a pain in the ass) is this (See below):

View attachment 89720
ahh yes.. you are correct. that one: "user XXX has tipped blah blah.. ty " shows in the chat not the stream window.

The only time that one gets distracting is if there is a long "Thank You text " attached to single token tips and you get a guy who tips singles constantly. But hey.. at least you are getting tips :)

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
ahh yes.. you are correct. that one: "user XXX has tipped blah blah.. ty " shows in the chat not the stream window.

The only time that one gets distracting is if there is a long "Thank You text " attached to single token tips and you get a guy who tips singles constantly. But hey.. at least you are getting tips :)

Yeah, I don't have that other one (That you guys were talking about) enabled, but I'm keeping this "Tip reaction bot" enabled. For the longest time I've been joking that I wish that, instead of that obnoxious loud tip noise on MyFreeCams, that it could be the sound of Method Man saying "Dollar dollar bill, y'all." :giggle: This is the closest thing I'll get to that. Just gotta decide which tip amount minimums I wanna enable that for (I'm not gonna do it for 1-token tips). I can set a custom message for different token amounts.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Yeah, I don't have that other one (That you guys were talking about) enabled, but I'm keeping this "Tip reaction bot" enabled. For the longest time I've been joking that I wish that, instead of that obnoxious loud tip noise on MyFreeCams, that it could be the sound of Method Man saying "Dollar dollar bill, y'all." :giggle: This is the closest thing I'll get to that. Just gotta decide which tip amount minimums I wanna enable that for (I'm not gonna do it for 1-token tips). I can set a custom message for different token amounts.
Yeah the reaction bot is good. We users (well I do) like to see -- and hear -- that we have tipped :)

We are simple creatures..a cute woman, interesting sounds -- not only from her -- and we are happy ;)

Upvote 0
Hi, Chlise! After learning about stripchat.com, I registered a studio a few days ago and established a model account in the studio. The model is only me for the time being. I performed the first performance on September 3, and someone privately wrote to me. Ask me to join her studio, otherwise my account will be blocked, I ignored it, but after more than an hour, my model account and studio account were really blocked. An email from stripchat.com informed the file. The registrant and the performer are not the same person. At that time, I was very surprised because I applied for this passport specially to be a model! I also made an inquiry at zh.stripchat.com/help/, and two days have passed and there is still no answer. My blocked model ID: Luna520, can you check it for me?

Upvote 0
@xChloe Hi, Chloe. I sent you an e-mail just now with a question that I didn't get answered on any of the forums, and was hoping to get an answer before I start streaming tonight.

Upvote 0
Re: That setting where a model can have it to where "only people who've bought tokens or subscriptions can chat." So does that mean that members have to always keep one token remaining in their account at all times in order to chat? Or those members can still chat even when they're down to zero tokens? I'd feel bad if someone who usually tips (and has previously tipped me) is unable to chat with me that night just because he's got zero tokens at that moment.

Upvote 0
Re: That setting where a model can have it to where "only people who've bought tokens or subscriptions can chat." So does that mean that members have to always keep one token remaining in their account at all times in order to chat? Or those members can still chat even when they're down to zero tokens? I'd feel bad if someone who usually tips (and has previously tipped me) is unable to chat with me that night just because he's got zero tokens at that moment.
I often have zero tokens (I tend to spend all at one visit when I do have them :) ) And I've never had an issue with being able to type in chat. So I think it is only users who have never bought tokens or subs that are restricted with that setting.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0