AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When a model is always in the same position (not the problem) and puts OBS overlay on the stream which covers her, but then she doesn't (or won't?) move it. This doesn't have to be that it's covering her boobs or other body parts, it can sometimes be that it covers her head/face or partially.

Quit checking your damn phone! The last time I checked, cell phones don't tip! :rage::giggle:

Some models while on CAM, will spend their time talking to some of their members (who are in the room) on their snapchat etc. It's really weird and annoying, if they wanna do that why not just chat in PM, at least then she is looking at the screen. But hey, each to their own I guess (and you know it's them constantly chatting on snap etc because of the sound notifications)

Some models while on CAM, will spend their time talking to some of their members (who are in the room) on their snapchat etc. It's really weird and annoying, if they wanna do that why not just chat in PM, at least then she is looking at the screen. But hey, each to their own I guess (and you know it's them constantly chatting on snap etc because of the sound notifications)
I don't care to see a model eat. Drinking is ok, but just something about watching her scarf down a burger is very unappetizing

Reactions: NotYou
Something I just observed that was equally annoying to me personally, was a guy in the room was clearly in a pm chat with the model, but it was one-sided. She would type in a pm, and then he would reply in the public chat window. It seemed weird, almost like the viewer was making sure everyone else knew he was 1-on-1 with her. No idea why she didn't stop the pm and keep the whole chat going in the public window.

Quit checking your damn phone! The last time I checked, cell phones don't tip! :rage::giggle:

Edit: I finally just left her room, annoyed

Well since my phone is what I use to have YouTube playing while I'm on cam, I'm gonna be checking my phone a lot to change songs (If I don't feel like listening to the current song). Haha. I just keep the phone out of cam's view, and keep it several feet away from the laptop. But I'm absolutely gonna be looking over at it often to select a different song.

I have to check my phone once in a while too. Usually, I'm not chatting though, I'm either using the calculator, seeing what scripts are ready for me at the pharmacy, stalking the every move of whoever is delivering my groceries or dinner, or feeding my virtual fish. Sometimes my phone turns itself on too, and I need to keep it by me in case people want phone, in their shows (some people still don't use C2C audio). So then I have to pick it up to turn it off again. I'm like Yummy I try to keep it off-screen for the majority of the time though.

I'm gonna assume these models he's complaining about are on it all shift constantly?
Maybe that's a strategy to have you buy a private though? Or to have people tip for requests in their public chat, rather than hang out and talk a bunch without buying anything? Not sure how it works on token sites.

I have to check my phone once in a while too. Usually, I'm not chatting though, I'm either using the calculator, seeing what scripts are ready for me at the pharmacy, stalking the every move of whoever is delivering my groceries or dinner, or feeding my virtual fish. Sometimes my phone turns itself on too, and I need to keep it by me in case people want phone, in their shows (some people still don't use C2C audio). So then I have to pick it up to turn it off again. I'm like Yummy I try to keep it off-screen for the majority of the time though.

I'm gonna assume these models he's complaining about are on it all shift constantly?
Maybe that's a strategy to have you buy a private though? Or to have people tip for requests in their public chat, rather than hang out and talk a bunch without buying anything? Not sure how it works on token sites.

I assume so too. There are plenty who seem to forget they are on cam and working, and get so involved in the chat/s on their phone, they just concentrate on that instead.

I assume so too. There are plenty who seem to forget they are on cam and working, and get so involved in the chat/s on their phone, they just concentrate on that instead.
I've had a couple of times myself recently where I've taken a break to chat on discord with the other models, and unbeknownst to me, my stream did not disconnect, as I thought it had. It sucks and is super embarrassing when that happens. However, I'm going to assume that you guys are not talking of those such instances, and more of models who are on their phones for hours straight every night.

I wonder if ignore fetish guys would be into that though. There probably aren't enough ignore fetish guys to make that be an OK thing however. I've also met wrist watch fetish people, but not a phone fetish person ... yet anyway.

Last edited:

I remember that on ManyVids Live, there was a top row model who was looking down at her phone a lot, and texting. She could've been doing sexting/Snapchat/WhatsApp, etc. with a member who paid for it...who knows. And members in her room stuck around and tipped, and didn't complain.
I've seen a top row Streamate model have a phone conversation with her son while in free chat, and her members stuck around and didn't complain.
I once saw a top MyFreeCams model eat a full breakfast at the table in her hotel room, and her members stuck around, didn't complain, and kept tipping.

So some of the stuff that members on here typically find "annoying"...the models who are able to pull off doing those things and still have a good earnings day are probably the more popular models who've always got regulars in the room (with money ready to be spent), who will hang out with them regardless of what the model is currently doing.

A low camscore model, on the other hand, probably wouldn't be doing herself any favors by staying buried in her phone, and neglecting the chat.

When a broadcaster preaches to the room that they don't take direction from anyone (which I respect), but let that 1 whale run the show simply because they are tipping handsomely.
I understand it's all about money/tokens since it's a business in reality, buts it's annoying to see ones rules and standards be broken because of money. It's hard to take them serious from that point onward.

I could see wanting to eat breakfast like as a group thing together. If I really liked a cam model, or a twitch star, I'd be down to log in and have breakfast with them. I wouldn't be masturbating or anything though.

When sports games aren't on, my household always has DGR Dave, Ryukahr, Pooh Bear, McElroy Bros or that one group of funny gaming kids up (Fun Hause). It gives a sense of community. I'm pretty sure my BF and RM would be down with their fave streamers doing just about anything with them in a stream.

The phone son thing is weird. I'd never take a real call on cam, although I have thought of staging funny calls and acting like I am making calls, to funny characters, to make people laugh before. But in that case, there wouldn't really be anyone else on the other end, and I would hope I was saying amusing and entertaining things to this pretend person/ made up character.

Last edited:
Phone discussion reminds me, the model I moderate with occasionally takes a call from a close friend.
The friend knows what she does for work, so nothing to hide.
But she had been on the phone for quite a while and the room chat had tapered off, so I sent her a decent tip that put her lush into a frenzy.
The expression on her face was priceless, as was the way her voice jumped up about an octave while mid-sentence.
She was laughing so much, she ended the call. Which was nice :)

Edit: I finally just left her room, annoyed
Some of our software in on our phones fyi so sometimes it’s necessary. But I get that too much can be annoying.

Well since my phone is what I use to have YouTube playing while I'm on cam, I'm gonna be checking my phone a lot to change songs (If I don't feel like listening to the current song). Haha. I just keep the phone out of cam's view, and keep it several feet away from the laptop. But I'm absolutely gonna be looking over at it often to select a different song.
same. i use it for casting music. my phone also controls my most of my lights, check on my dog cam, check my front door cam, and not to mention i have a family member in the hospital in critical condition, if my phone goes off, im checking it.

anytime i see a member complain about me looking at my phone for a minute, i roll my eyes. heaven forbid i don't pay attention to their boner for that time.

i did get distracted last night when i was adjusting my lights. there was a cool article on chinese mummies from the bronze age that popped up in my feed. i totally read it while streaming. i also got to giddily explain it like the huge geek i am to my audience
tarmin mummies > boners

Last edited:
^Plus ever since that thread (Maybe it was this one?) where everyone's talking about how annoying it is when models have music coming from the same computer they cam on, I've stopped playing YouTube music from my laptop, and instead have been using the YouTube app on my phone.

Even though the Logitech Brio mic (Not my laptop's mic) is the one I use when I stream on OBS.

anytime i see a member complain about me looking at my phone for a minute, i roll my eyes. heaven forbid i don't pay attention to their boner for that time.
This ^^^^.

Especially if you're in free chat anyway, and they aren't even tipping. We're not paid by the hour, if they want attention pay for it 🤷‍♀️ That's the whole point. There's a profile to read that answers all of their basic questions about the show.

Occasional use of the phone is fine. Everyone reasonable expects that. And things can get slow at times. Understand that too. No big deal passing some time on the phone then.

More what they're talking about here I think is where models are more interested in their phone than what's happening in their room. People tipping and talking in room and they're still head-down in their phone and barely even if at all acknowledge it. People can do what they want but I see that fairly often and it's a quick close and move on for me.

Occasional use of the phone is fine. Everyone reasonable expects that. And things can get slow at times. Understand that too. No big deal passing some time on the phone then.

More what they're talking about here I think is where models are more interested in their phone than what's happening in their room. People tipping and talking in room and they're still head-down in their phone and barely even if at all acknowledge it. People can do what they want but I see that fairly often and it's a quick close and move on for me.

Exactly this.
You can usually tell when a model is just looking for new music to change the song, or dealing with the lovense app etc.
They are usually obvious "movements" with the hand of swiping up/down/left/right. For me I am definitely referring more to constantly typing on the phone, head so submerged into it they forget the world exists.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise

I can see the hustle. Ignore/brat is a huge fetish. I can see why models are okay with being this way.

But I also know some people do not know how to put down the damn phone.

I don't care to see a model eat.
Once a random dude tipped me 1000 tokens because I was eating potato chips :D
I wonder if ignore fetish guys would be into that though.
I'm totally sure that some love that. My first ever private I was asked ignore the guy and just play on my phone in a private, while he occasionally tipped to buzz my lush.

Once a random dude tipped me 1000 tokens because I was eating potato chips :D

I'm totally sure that some love that. My first ever private I was asked ignore the guy and just play on my phone in a private, while he occasionally tipped to buzz my lush.
Nice work. Loads of guys pay to see models eat, it's pretty popular.
So the guys who don't like it can go somewhere else, and come back later 🤷‍♀️

So this is why every guy wants to take me to private when I start eating 🤔

When I mod, I'm in the room for a long time so if I see the model eat, I'm glad - but more to know that she's at least getting some nutrition rather than from any fetish. Although she is a very neat eater.
Just curious models - when guys ask/pay to see you eat, is there a particular aspect they want, like a particular food type, a certain way of eating it, squishing it between the toes, that kind of thing? or is it just eating whatever you want, however you want?

Reactions: MarieElise
When I mod, I'm in the room for a long time so if I see the model eat, I'm glad - but more to know that she's at least getting some nutrition rather than from any fetish. Although she is a very neat eater.
Just curious models - when guys ask/pay to see you eat, is there a particular aspect they want, like a particular food type, a certain way of eating it, squishing it between the toes, that kind of thing? or is it just eating whatever you want, however you want?
My experience has been that it is usually specific types of food, not whatever I want. Usually I have to bargain with them and we both have to come to a compromise. I think only one time I was OK with the food they approached me with initially. Every single other time I've had to discuss and reach agreements, which have taken forever. But I mean everything in life seems to take forever from my perspective ...

I've never squished anything between my toes. I am OCD and a germaphobe. I say No to pretty much anything messy or that has a weird texture to me, which is most stuff. For me to even entertain the idea of things like that, these days, I'd have to be approached with a very huge custom offer amount. Not just a few hundred dollars.

Last edited:
  • Helpful!
Reactions: rockin_rod
I understand it's all about money/tokens since it's a business in reality, buts it's annoying to see ones rules and standards be broken because of money. It's hard to take them serious from that point onward
A big tipper came into the room of my favorite model and tipped her for some very embarrassing stuff to do which she all did. I'm not going into details but I've never seen her do it and didn't expect it. It made several regulars (including me) upset and I had to leave the room. I know it's all business but please keep up your standards. If not for yourself, do it for your regulars who may become disappointed.

A big tipper came into the room of my favorite model and tipped her for some very embarrassing stuff to do which she all did. I'm not going into details but I've never seen her do it and didn't expect it. It made several regulars (including me) upset and I had to leave the room. I know it's all business but please keep up your standards. If not for yourself, do it for your regulars who may become disappointed.
Not understanding this, are regulars getting disappointed because the model is agreeing to do these things, or that the big tipper is asking her to do them? Who is the one being embarrassed? She can always say no - her room, her rules.

End of the day, the model's goal trying to earn a living. And if she is comfortable performing something you think is embarrassing and not into, leave and come back later.

I think it's unfair to put these standard expectations and judgmental on models. I really feel for that model. I hope you regulars weren't assholes or made disparaging remarks.

Clearly I don't know what 'embarrasing' things she did, but damn... it's hard making everybody satisfied at the same time, and sometimes it seems that regulars feel a certain kind of ownership towards the models 'standards'.

I might've been in a similar situation. Nothing really embarrasing, but my first very explicit stream happened because of 1 guy tipping A LOT. He was totally bossing me around, and to me it was a total turn-on. Some of my regulars where NOT happy with this, since they would rather just have me chit-chat and be a cute little princess, and some felt the urge to tell me that this guy was manipulating me. In overall the stream made the general moods of my room a lot more kinky, which has resulted in me being happier and more satisfied, which then also results in more tips. :) I lost some regulars, gained some new.

Status
Not open for further replies.