AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stripchat.com - Public Thread. New & Existing models are welcome!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Hey guys!
If you are not familiar with Stripchat.com, here is a brief introduction to welcome you aboard.
We are a Live Adult Entertainment Platform featuring free live-streamed webcam performances in both traditional and VR formats. Today, we are one of the most rapidly growing websites in the industry, featuring advanced in-house developed functionality & straightforward, user-friendly models` dashboard.

Long story short, my name’s Chloe, and I am here to support & guide you with any questions you may have devoted to Stripchat.com.

Broadcasting modes and 15 ways to make money:
1. Online tips (Free chat): users can tip you while you’re broadcasting as an appreciation or for a request. Make sure you list your activities along with prices in your Tip Menu so that users know how much to pay for each request.
2. Offline tips: users have the option to send you tips even when you are not online.
3. Spy mode: can be used when you are hosting a virtual private mode and do not want your show to exist in public view. It is the perfect way to earn extra money.
4. Private Show: you set your price per minute, and the requestor enjoys a tete-a-tete show with you. However, spies can enter the Private Show.
5. Private Show recordings: you have the option to record your Private Shows and save them to your video gallery. You can also publish them as paid videos and therefore make some extra cash.
6. Group Show: it is very similar to a Private Show; however, an unlimited group of people can join this show. You set your preferred price per minute. Do not forget to let users know whether the show will start immediately or in 10 minutes so that they can prepare themselves for the fun.
7. Ticket Show: it’s a regular Group Show but instead of setting your rate per minute, you set a fixed price that users must pay with their tips to join the show.
8. Cam2Cam: it is similar to a Private Show (you also set your price per minute), but the requestor can turn on both camera and microphone, and thus you will see and hear each other. Spies are not allowed to access the show. After the show finishes, the user can keep a recording of it if you`ve enabled this option. You won’t be able to save the show.
9. Mobile broadcasting: use your mobile device to broadcast from very different places and interact with your audience.
10. VR: make your stream innovative by updating your standard 2D-video into virtual reality.
11. 3-Hourly Contest: every 3 hours we reward the top 5 earning models with StripPoints and cash prizes. Only online tips counted in the contest.
12. Monthly Contest: depending on how many StripPoints you`ve received during the 3-Hourly Contests, you can win up to $1000 every month.
13. Sell your content: you can create public albums for all users or friends. Moreover, you can create paid albums for anyone willing to pay tokens and access them. Add your best shots and videos, set the price, and receive some passive income.
14. Referral program: A special link, which is available in your dashboard, allows you to bring visitors and earn an extra 20% of ALL their payments made in your room.
15. Fan club: it is a subscription service, which you can enable anytime to get passive income monthly from your loyal fans.

Payouts are made automatically on Tuesdays, and they include earnings from the week before (Monday-Sunday) plus any other overflowing amount from older periods.

We send payments every Tuesday via:
Paxum
ePayService
COSMOpayment
Cryptocurrency
ACH/Direct
Checks
EUR Wire Transfers (SEPA)

We send payments every other Tuesday via:
International Wire Transfers

Your payment will be scheduled once you reach the minimum amount set by each provider:
For Paxum, ePayService, and COSMOpayment the minimum amount is $50
For ACH/Direct, Checks, and EUR Wire Transfers the minimum amount is $100
For International Wire Transfers, the minimum amount is $500
For Cryptocurrencies, the minimum amount is $200
All payout methods are free of charge for models/studios.

Stripchat.com - rolls out the welcome mat for new models.
Join us!

Link to register
Our Twitter
Basic tour for models
Models FAQ

Contacts:
Tommy Neal
e-mail: tommy@stripchat.com
Chloe
e-mail / skype: chloe@stripchat.com

I'm just giving you the facts. How you panic over it is up to you. I don't work for StripChat.
And I'm sorry someone may have found your "sensible information". They probably found mine too, even though it's less than worthless now.
Sorry, I thought you are working with them :) I don't hide the fact I'm paranoid. I had to change my ISP and I won't touch the device I was logging in to chat until I know it's completely safe. See, not so hard, just a couple of steps and wasted nerves with money... But I'm more worried about the people who are not so calm about this situation. Some even can start suing the company. But that's the wonderful 21st century we are living in. I'm just mad at how easily someone can access others' private information and how huge companies like in this case Stripchat are approaching security questions so irresponsibly. Okay, the company is telling everyone to calm down, that no names or IDs were leaked, but where are the proofs? I can't trust them anymore.

Upvote 0
Okay, the company is telling everyone to calm down, that no names or IDs were leaked, but where are the proofs? I can't trust them anymore.
StripChat is a Cypriotic company and subject to GDPR EU legislation. This means they can't get away with hiding anything, and they are probably facing a hefty fine (millions of euros) over the breach as well. This is what GDPR is supposed to do; ensure that all the information about the data leakage/breach/whatever becomes public knowledge. The law is made to protect consumers like us, not businesses like StripChat.

The eventual monetary punishment for the leak is another matter though.

On that note: proving that something didn't happen is very difficult. Even more so If you just assume StripChat is lying about it.

Upvote 0
what do you mean `left unprotected`? wtf r u joking?! seems like we also should just leave Stripchat... nothing serious, right?! hello, our freaking information was leaked!

I think they should have sent a mass email to the models making us aware of the extent of the breach and what information was compromised. I think it was poor judgement for them to let us find out from third and fourth party sources. I think stripchat has a huge problem not being transparent with their business partners (models).

However, I don't think it's wise to make a decision to close an account based on hearsay from an anonymous person on a cam forum. I have emailed them directly for information, and I think that we should all deal with stripchat directly before we start lighting our torches.

Remember that the world found out how much cam models can earn when the token stats of MFC models was leaked a few years ago. It didn't compromise any identifying information, and didn't put their safety at risk. What I know so far is that this is a similar situation.

Upvote 0
I think they should have sent a mass email to the models making us aware of the extent of the breach and what information was compromised. I think it was poor judgement for them to let us find out from third and fourth party sources. I think stripchat has a huge problem not being transparent with their business partners (models).

However, I don't think it's wise to make a decision to close an account based on hearsay from an anonymous person on a cam forum. I have emailed them directly for information, and I think that we should all deal with stripchat directly before we start lighting our torches.

Remember that the world found out how much cam models can earn when the token stats of MFC models was leaked a few years ago. It didn't compromise any identifying information, and didn't put their safety at risk. What I know so far is that this is a similar situation.

Hi everyone

Please refer to my previous post.

@RedVelvet
In regards to your reference, “they should have sent a mass email”, although Stripchat did release a statement with all information right away, your suggestion for a mass email to our models would have been a great idea, therefore, I have now also forwarded your thoughts to the relevant department.

In the meantime, upon receiving any new information, I assure you that we will continue to update our community to ensure that you are all well-informed.

For more information, updates and latest news, please visit our Blog or contact me directly at any time.

Upvote 0

But what if my wife finds out that I spend a decent chunk of my salary every month on some *internet girls*? It will be very unfair, because I have always been careful and tidied up the ends. If she finds out, it will be another broken marriage, and I know my wife who can check my IP...

Upvote 0
My email got spammed starting last week and I haven't even stream on StripChat, only registered there and forgot about the acc. And I didn't used this mail anywhere else only for registration. omg it sucks. There are like 50 mails about pines enlargement. Glad I didn't used my main mail tho

Upvote 0
But what if my wife finds out that I spend a decent chunk of my salary every month on some *internet girls*?
You get to talk about why, hopefully?

But restart your home router and/or the ISP modem (depending), and you'll likely get a new public IP address. Your residential broadband IP address is for all practical purposes ephemeral. I've sat in on a couple of IT forensic meetings at work in an observer role, and home IP addresses are simply untrusted, discardable information unless you can corroborate with other information. This myth that knowing someone's home broadband IP address is like having the keys to the castle (in this particular scenario) can't die soon enough.

And ... there are better ways to hide yourself on the internet than just opening an incognito window, and better ways to secure your information than trusting e.g. StripChat. Don't be lazy.

Upvote 0
@RedVelvet
In regards to your reference, “they should have sent a mass email”, although Stripchat did release a statement with all information right away, your suggestion for a mass email to our models would have been a great idea, therefore, I have now also forwarded your thoughts to the relevant department.
So next time there's a data leak we may get a mass email informing us? Good to know. lol

Upvote 0
that`s redicilous. i`m not even sure if we should be surprised lol the funny thing is that they cannot even provide us with the answers. i mean, the people`s emails / accs got hacked and they don`t give a fuck lmao

Upvote 0
look, we don`t even know what happened to people who left this information `open`. why? are you afaid of something?
give us the answers and do you fuckin job - protect our data and don`t make us some kinda fools jeeesus it`s not that hard

i guess, it`ll be easier to find some juctice in court, don`t ya think?

Upvote 0
Chloe and Charlie are cool people, and are calmly trying to keep us updated with what they know. I don't think cursing them out and going off on them in this thread is helping matters any.

Upvote 0
Chloe and Charlie are cool people, and are calmly trying to keep us updated with what they know. I don't think cursing them out and going off on them in this thread is helping matters any.
Yeah, I thought what Charlie said was funny, so I made a joke of it, but I should have known it would provoke a negative response from some people.

Upvote 0

Yeah, I thought what Charlie said was funny, so I made a joke of it, but I should have known it would provoke a negative response from some people.

Hey @yummybrownfox @RedVelvet

I just wanted to say thank you for your kind words amongst the others.

Chloe and I do understand why people are upset (so we try not to take it too personally) and are doing our best to provide you all with as much information and updates as they come through.

• Please note, we have also acknowledged that it may not convenient for everyone to follow updates about the situation on our Stripchat Blog, therefore, we have now also commenced posting all relevant information in “Model News" as we know all our models read prior to live broadcasting.

Thanks again for your ongoing support ;)

Upvote 0
Hey @yummybrownfox @RedVelvet

I just wanted to say thank you for your kind words amongst the others.

Chloe and I do understand why people are upset (so we try not to take it too personally) and are doing our best to provide you all with as much information and updates as they come through.

• Please note, we have also acknowledged that it may not convenient for everyone to follow updates about the situation on our Stripchat Blog, therefore, we have now also commenced posting all relevant information in “Model News" as we know all our models read prior to live broadcasting.

Thanks again for your ongoing support ;)
Model news is a perfect solution. Thank you.
I'd like to add that I really do think stripchat cares about model security, for anyone who thinks they don't. I've been using the platform for about a year and a half. When I signed up all our information was available in our accounts when we logged into our profile, like a lot of other cam sites. About a year ago, I think, they moved all our sensitive information, like our address, and banking information off our account so nobody can see it or change it unless we request access to it and verify ourselves. They do take measures to protect us.

Upvote 0
Is there a way to mute my stream on stripchat?

Upvote 0
Is there a way to mute my stream on stripchat?

Please note, as per our rules, when online, it's highly advisable that models have the microphone turned on in order to be able to communicate with their visitors.

It’s important to make sure that the microphone is enabled and unmuted in order to keep a good StripScore and avoid losing clients who will eventually proceed to watch other models instead.

Upvote 0
🤩

NEW FEATURE: Voice Messaging via PMs

We have recently added a new feature: Models can now send voice messages to users (in private chat) and can set a price for users to pay in order for them to unlock/listen to your message (option to send for free also available).

We hope it can enhance interaction with users and make your communication with them feel more intimate: ‘close your eyes and enjoy the sound of my voice as if I was there with you right now..’.

Some pleasures are worth paying for 😉

If you haven't used this new feature yet, give it a go! If you have already tried it, please tell us what you think - I look forward to receiving your feedback right here, or you can contact me directly via email/skype: charlie@stripchat.com

Screen Shot 2021-12-07 at 12.59.18 PM.png

Upvote 0
I love the voice messages option, some models have such amazing voices for JOI or anything else it's incredible. Fantastic addition, keep it up SC!
Yes, I like this function too! A voice message was the custom content I tried to buy from a model a couple of weeks ago when the knight got in the way. This would have been a much better and simpler option, so thanks @xChloe and @Charlie_SC !

Upvote 0
Hey all, I have mentioned this in the past where you try to write something to a model and it seems to randomly censor things.
It happened to me earlier while talking with a model, and I don't think she has censored words of her own, especially not the words individually as I use them enough, as do other people.
This was in a PM, I said to her

"It was nothing sexy. lol"

Exactly like this, and it cut off after the word "nothing" so the message showed like this to her:
"It was nothing"

Why would it cut off "sexy. lol" randomly?

I can provide her name in a PM here to 1 of you so you can see if there is something in her censored words affecting this but I don't think there is, as I can put "sexy." or "lol" in a sentence usually and it posts fine.

Upvote 0
My theory is that the site thinks you're trying to mask a URL and censors it. I.e. a word, a dot, a space and a two or three letter word.
I'm not sure though, because you can paste complete YouTube links into the public chat, tip notes and PMs. But then again, maybe YouTube links are specifically allowed. Actual links to other places become mangled and useless. The latter is fair enough though.

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
My theory is that the site thinks you're trying to mask a URL and censors it. I.e. a word, a dot, a space and a two or three letter word.
I'm not sure though, because you can paste complete YouTube links into the public chat, tip notes and PMs. But then again, maybe YouTube links are specifically allowed. Actual links to other places become mangled and useless. The latter is fair enough though.
yes youtube links, my.club links , lovense links and Amazon links are allowed. I think everything else is blocked / mangled by SC.

Although.. not when I first joined 3 years ago. Then I could post (in pm anyway) links to anything: food sites, natural history etc. (my PM's with my favourite model are not as sexy as some in the room imagine :rofl: )

Upvote 0
Hey all, I have mentioned this in the past where you try to write something to a model and it seems to randomly censor things.
It happened to me earlier while talking with a model, and I don't think she has censored words of her own, especially not the words individually as I use them enough, as do other people.
This was in a PM, I said to her

"It was nothing sexy. lol"

Exactly like this, and it cut off after the word "nothing" so the message showed like this to her:
"It was nothing"

I can provide her name in a PM here to 1 of you so you can see if there is something in her censored words affecting this but I don't think there is, as I can put "sexy." or "lol" in a sentence usually and it posts fine.

Hey @Brett M
I believe what @CheeseMoon say about the 'dot' and the system thinking it may be an URL is probably the case in this situation. In saying that, please email me (charlie@stripchat.com) the username of the model and the date this occurred and I will investigate this further for you ;)

Upvote 0
what size, resolution and file size can a PHOTO be that you upload for a Private Message? I ask this from both the member and models side.
Also, from the model side what is the max file size and/or length of a video (and same for voice) that can be uploaded and sent to a user?

I did look in the help page but I saw nothing relating to extension types allowed, file size, resolutions, duration/length.

A model tried to send me a video (i don't think it was too big - not sure exactly I didn't ask, nor did I ask the extension for it, but I presume recorded off her smartphone) but it wouldn't let her upload/send in the Private Message to me, so she just showed me a couple of photos instead.

Also, while I am here and curious, is there a reason why a couple of photos would take about 20 - 30 minutes to upload and show (they show as just white for that long)? Again, I looked in the help section and for the "pre-moderated" content, I don't see this on the list, unless I overlooked it?

Thanks in advance for any info.

Upvote 0
Also, while I am here and curious, is there a reason why a couple of photos would take about 20 - 30 minutes to upload and show (they show as just white for that long)? Again, I looked in the help section and for the "pre-moderated" content, I don't see this on the list, unless I overlooked it?
Obviously I can't answer for Stripchat, but most likely you can thank Mastercard for it. 🙃 ALL photo and video content on adult sites has to be checked before being visible online as per their current rules.

Upvote 0
Hey guys!
If you are not familiar with Stripchat.com, here is a brief introduction to welcome you aboard.
We are a Live Adult Entertainment Platform featuring free live-streamed webcam performances in both traditional and VR formats. Today, we are one of the most rapidly growing websites in the industry, featuring advanced in-house developed functionality & straightforward, user-friendly models` dashboard.

Long story short, my name’s Chloe, and I am here to support & guide you with any questions you may have devoted to Stripchat.com.

Broadcasting modes and 15 ways to make money:
1. Online tips (Free chat): users can tip you while you’re broadcasting as an appreciation or for a request. Make sure you list your activities along with prices in your Tip Menu so that users know how much to pay for each request.
2. Offline tips: users have the option to send you tips even when you are not online.
3. Spy mode: can be used when you are hosting a virtual private mode and do not want your show to exist in public view. It is the perfect way to earn extra money.
4. Private Show: you set your price per minute, and the requestor enjoys a tete-a-tete show with you. However, spies can enter the Private Show.
5. Private Show recordings: you have the option to record your Private Shows and save them to your video gallery. You can also publish them as paid videos and therefore make some extra cash.
6. Group Show: it is very similar to a Private Show; however, an unlimited group of people can join this show. You set your preferred price per minute. Do not forget to let users know whether the show will start immediately or in 10 minutes so that they can prepare themselves for the fun.
7. Ticket Show: it’s a regular Group Show but instead of setting your rate per minute, you set a fixed price that users must pay with their tips to join the show.
8. Cam2Cam: it is similar to a Private Show (you also set your price per minute), but the requestor can turn on both camera and microphone, and thus you will see and hear each other. Spies are not allowed to access the show. After the show finishes, the user can keep a recording of it if you`ve enabled this option. You won’t be able to save the show.
9. Mobile broadcasting: use your mobile device to broadcast from very different places and interact with your audience.
10. VR: make your stream innovative by updating your standard 2D-video into virtual reality.
11. 3-Hourly Contest: every 3 hours we reward the top 5 earning models with StripPoints and cash prizes. Only online tips counted in the contest.
12. Monthly Contest: depending on how many StripPoints you`ve received during the 3-Hourly Contests, you can win up to $1000 every month.
13. Sell your content: you can create public albums for all users or friends. Moreover, you can create paid albums for anyone willing to pay tokens and access them. Add your best shots and videos, set the price, and receive some passive income.
14. Referral program: A special link, which is available in your dashboard, allows you to bring visitors and earn an extra 20% of ALL their payments made in your room.
15. Fan club: it is a subscription service, which you can enable anytime to get passive income monthly from your loyal fans.

Payouts are made automatically on Tuesdays, and they include earnings from the week before (Monday-Sunday) plus any other overflowing amount from older periods.

We send payments every Tuesday via:
Paxum
ePayService
COSMOpayment
Cryptocurrency
ACH/Direct
Checks
EUR Wire Transfers (SEPA)

We send payments every other Tuesday via:
International Wire Transfers

Your payment will be scheduled once you reach the minimum amount set by each provider:
For Paxum, ePayService, and COSMOpayment the minimum amount is $50
For ACH/Direct, Checks, and EUR Wire Transfers the minimum amount is $100
For International Wire Transfers, the minimum amount is $500
For Cryptocurrencies, the minimum amount is $200
All payout methods are free of charge for models/studios.

Stripchat.com - rolls out the welcome mat for new models.
Join us!

Link to register
Our Twitter
Basic tour for models
Models FAQ

Contacts:
Tommy Neal
e-mail: tommy@stripchat.com
Chloe
e-mail / skype: chloe@stripchat.com
Hi Chloe,am hoping you can help with this issue urgently as I haven't been paid for the past 3 months. Last email I was told I would get paid on the next payment cycle. However it's day 10 and stripchat says paid but not reflecting on my bank account. At this point am starting to consider jumping ship to another cam site as I don't understand what's going on. Could you kindly follow up and assist with my payment issue. Thanks

Upvote 0
Hi Chloe,am hoping you can help with this issue urgently as I haven't been paid for the past 3 months. Last email I was told I would get paid on the next payment cycle. However it's day 10 and stripchat says paid but not reflecting on my bank account. At this point am starting to consider jumping ship to another cam site as I don't understand what's going on. Could you kindly follow up and assist with my payment issue. Thanks

Hey @Slim1. I am sorry to hear about your experience with our site. I am happy to investigate further for your therefore, please contact me directly (charlie@stripchat.com) and provide/confirm the below information:
  • Username:
  • Registered email address for this account:
I look forward to hearing from you.

IMPORTANT: I would also like to emphasize that no matter what unexpected circumstances and/or delays you may experience with payments, please rest assured that we always ensure our models receive their hard-earn funds they accumulate on our site.

Upvote 0
what size, resolution and file size can a PHOTO be that you upload for a Private Message? I ask this from both the member and models side.
Also, from the model side what is the max file size and/or length of a video (and same for voice) that can be uploaded and sent to a user?

I did look in the help page but I saw nothing relating to extension types allowed, file size, resolutions, duration/length.

A model tried to send me a video (i don't think it was too big - not sure exactly I didn't ask, nor did I ask the extension for it, but I presume recorded off her smartphone) but it wouldn't let her upload/send in the Private Message to me, so she just showed me a couple of photos instead.

Thanks in advance for any info.

👀 Looking into this (file types, size, resolution, duration) and will get back to you

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Hi guys, I am going to sound like an idiot here but since you guys have changed (updated?) the live chatbot and I try to report a user, there is something confusing.
After the "report user" part, it says "be sure to provide us with the following" then asks for "username", i type a username, then click "next" and it asks for "email" then I have to click "send".

The bit I am confused about is: am I meant to be putting the person's name who I am reporting, or mine? Presumably, "email" would be my email, so this is why it's confusing. I don't want to accidentally report myself. Also, after hitting "send" does it continue to let me stay and give details in the live chat or do i receive the info now via email? This is why I am worried to click send, even to test it.
I am just trying to report that guy who keeps coming back and does that fake tipping:

Luckily the model is not stupid, she is who I knight for.

roughjames.png

(why is there no "report user" option on mobile? Hopefully this can be added somehow? (I use Samsung galaxy s10 using chrome and there is no dots to report)

Upvote 0