AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
View attachment 90732

MyFreeCams doesn't fuck around when it comes to racist trolls, so I'm sending them this screenshot right now. 👍

OMG ! this guy was in my room yesterday too !

his chat was :

Whats that pink stuff in your ass

ME: its a lovense lush toy

HE: NIGGAR

( keep in mind please that i am white like cheese)

HE : you have 2 % milk on your ass you know

( i did not answered )

HE :NIGGAR

Me : have a good day bb

HE : NIGGAR

and left

Oh My God Wow GIF
i wondered really what the crap he smoked , for the rest of my night!

I'm quick to go 'WTF?' when someone either ignores a model's request in her bio, or just doesn't even read it.
Was just in a room on CB, the model had clearly written in her bio against location 'please don't ask me'......
And this guy repeatedly wrote the same question, probably taking advantage of the model being busy at the time:
location.jpg

OMG ! this guy was in my room yesterday too !

his chat was :

Whats that pink stuff in your ass

ME: its a lovense lush toy

HE: NIGGAR

( keep in mind please that i am white like cheese)

HE : you have 2 % milk on your ass you know

( i did not answered )

HE :NIGGAR

Me : have a good day bb

HE : NIGGAR

and left

Oh My God Wow GIF
i wondered really what the crap he smoked , for the rest of my night!

WTF?! Did you send MFC a screenshot too?

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Screen Shot 2021-11-21 at 09.58.22.png

What am I supposed to do with that... Start luring the tokens one by one? Come here kitty, kitty, just 6 more tokens.. here, kitty, kitty...?

View attachment 90758

What am I supposed to do with that... Start luring the tokens one by one? Come here kitty, kitty, just 6 more tokens.. here, kitty, kitty...?
Ha! If sending a pm didn't open the door for them to reply, I'd have been tempted to write a message that only had one letter in every 7 present, the rest blanks.
That's what you get for 1 token - 1/7th of a message.

For being 39 years old?

While I agree it's effing creepy to ask models for a meetup and that the guy should GTFO, I'm not sure the age difference is against CB's TOS.

esscorting services are against tos , aranging , discussing getting into esscort services , offerts its against tos

View attachment 90758

What's annoying like this is when a guy tips nothing and makes a request/demand and it can be something common such as for feet or PM, but the model doesn't have it listed on her tip menu, so then you (as a mod/knight) tell the guy something like "Don't forget to tip for requests", so then they tip just 1 token. I never know if it's "ok" to be a bit of an asshole and reply with something like "come on now, she is worth more than that".. sometimes I do, and they will tip just another 1 token.

What do you ladies and gents do in this scenario? Ignore? Obviously, I can't give a price as i may give too low or too high

Context:

The model was eating a sandwich. This guy started to ask what she is eating and asked if it was a kebab. Fair enough, we couldn't see it. She said no and that it's a sandwich. Some more messages were written (from him, her, me). It's no secret she is married, she tells people this, she has no problem with it but - as you can understand - ignores and avoids questions that are based around it..

This other guy goes on to say:

banditone3
Who made your sandwich? your husband?

Model:
;)

banditone3
so cute he make this for you!!. whats next, slap in the face?

Model:
??

banditone3
lol
banditone3
funny

banditone3 was silenced by Model

I mean wtf?

What's annoying like this is when a guy tips nothing and makes a request/demand and it can be something common such as for feet or PM, but the model doesn't have it listed on her tip menu, so then you (as a mod/knight) tell the guy something like "Don't forget to tip for requests", so then they tip just 1 token. I never know if it's "ok" to be a bit of an asshole and reply with something like "come on now, she is worth more than that".. sometimes I do, and they will tip just another 1 token.

What do you ladies and gents do in this scenario? Ignore? Obviously, I can't give a price as i may give too low or too high

I have it in my whiteboard (and sometimes room topic) that if you're tipping for something like a flash, please do it in a single tip. Not spread out a bunch of 1-token tips 'til you've finally given me 50 tokens for the ass flash (I find this extremely obnoxious). Just give the 50-token tip.

If they request something not on the list and I'm willing to do it, then I'll tell them how much they can tip for it. The tip amount for a request will always be at least 10 tokens or higher.

I hate when greys do this shit...

guests3 Keep tipping guys make her lose control over her reaction
guests3 Keep those tips coming guys
guests3 Torture her pusy guys with your tips
guests3 Make me your moderator babe
guests3 Keep tipping guys
guests3 Keep your tips coming guys torture her busy guys
guests3 She’s starting to lose control guys keep tipping
guests3 Yes guys good job
guests3 Don’t stop now keep your tips coming guys
guests3 Have no mercy on her pusy keep your tips coming

Hope he got muted. That is really annoying when it happens

damn, I hate that. It's hurting the whole room

No, he's still going. I surely would if I could.
Is it cb? I know things like this happen on sc but models have guest chat not visible to themselves so the room can see the grey chat but the model has no clue.

What's the model doing or saying?
I just realised the message says to make them mod, so I guess it's on cb...

See this exact behaviour so regularly, and it's always someone trying to ingratiate themselves with the model in the hope of becoming a mod/knight.
Screenshot 2021-11-22 .png
Sure you do. But you won't send her a single token yourself.

Screen Shot 2021-11-22 at 14.41.24.png
When they tip outside of the menu without pre discussing the amounts, I tend to tell them thank you and quote the relevant amount for whatever they have requested.

In this case, I told him kindly that this kind of fun we only have in private where its just me and him.

Just... why do guys think models want to read this nonsense?

This is on mobile so on image 1 read from the bottom to the top then read image 2 and read from bottom to top.

View attachment 90778

View attachment 90779
As a creative writer, he's got at least one novel in him.
I can't help picturing Shakespeare doing SC or CB chat :)
Will1602: "O lady of the finest room of casual abandon, Takest thee thy firmest of butts, and Twerketh for mine absolute pleasure, bb"
Model "tippest thee thy five and forty tokens, and I shall oblige you sir. Else, thee shall be forcibly ejected hence"

Last edited: