AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I did not show him my nails, but i guess he has a very very extremly dirty filthy imagination.
... or just a not-that-uncommon fetish he is checking if you can or want to indulge him 🤔
It's a strange ask though, because I don't think I've ever seen a camsite model with dirty filthy chewed fingernails. I have a bit of a hand fetish, so yes I actually look 😅

... or just a not-that-uncommon fetish he is checking if you can or want to indulge him 🤔
It's a strange ask though, because I don't think I've ever seen a camsite model with dirty filthy chewed fingernails. I have a bit of a hand fetish, so yes I actually look 😅
Well.. being a farm girl by day...

My nails actually would fit his fetish, If only he would tip I would gladly indulge him. :)

Yeah, that is a bit of a niche fetish (and the guy loves his adjective use!).
I've tipped for 'show nails' before, not as a fetish but when I see the model has a particularly fabulous manicure that looks really good, and I'm curious enough to want to see them close up. The time and effort taken is incredible, and it so often seems to go unnoticed by most guys.

User: open legs
User: PM me
User: open legs plz

Me (Knight): She's a bit busy for the moment to be sending a PM, but use tipntoes to get her attention, and remember to use tips for requests.

User: leaves
User: comes back 10 minutes later

User: open legs bb

Me (Knight): Mutes user

Suddenly the user finds some tokens and tips a few (4x 1 tokens) lol

freevend.jpg

I don't feel like posting my smartass reply to him on here. But yeah...stop using a cam site to try to find love, and expect models to fall for the "You look familiar" line.

His profile says he's "looking for the one to to fall in love with...like the movie The Notebook." Lol.

free.jpg

*You're
*Spoiler

If this is one of those forums he's referring to, then duh...I have it stated on my ACF profile that I live in Maryland, and I've said so in my chat. So nice try with the whole "Are you from Maryland? You look familiar" bit, dumbass.

When some numbnuts feels the need to announce "Slow evening on here" (Gee, thanks, Captain Obvious!), so then I have to remind him that he could tip. Since you went and opened your big mouth, go ahead and tip...because I can see you have 40 tokens when I hover your screen name. 👍 And that's when he tips 10. See? Was that so hard? Lol. Pretty annoying that you keep coming to visit my free chat, and only tip when you're prompted to do so.

Last night right when I start streaming guy " omg what a beauty, so nice hair baby"
"did you have a nice ass"

I say "sure!" him: "do a quick spin" Like wtf, you think if you get 2 compliments, i will doo a free ass flash? Tip! this are the best compliments !

View attachment 90727
seems to be a recurring fetish......
View attachment 90728
impregnation fetish is a really popular and common fetish. However, they need to be more clear instead of bursting straight into roleplay, because for all the model knows they could be being literal. A lot of the roleplay guys, bust right into their fetish roleplay, and I try to train them into being normal, and introducing themselves, and stating their fetish directly first. Many struggle w that, when they are new to cam sites and already excited. It's annoying when they expect the model to intuit what is going on, and to intuit they are in a roleplay. The reason they see other guys jump right in, is because unknown to them the model already has a long standing relationship w that person, and consents were already exchanged. I mean how hard is it to introduce yourself and ask a model if they do your fetish of interest, and establish consent first, so you don't come across as a total whack job. Common sense rplayers, common sense. A lot of people are shite at remembering context. Lol sorry for the vent, pet peeve.

Yes.*

* Not a personal endorsement. ; )

I accidentally typed "hiney" to a Ukrainian friend earlier instead of "honey". luckily i caught it and explained instantly and said what "hiney" is. We had a nice little laugh.

Surprisingly, I have definitely heard of anus bleaching, i think i have watched too much tv though, or i am unsure exactly where I saw it mentioned but it was not from models.

This model said she is going home in 15 minutes..

She always does the same multi-goals:
And she is down to being topless with only wearing panties, her final goal is only 190 tokens away to being met..

Yet this guy, again - and still no more tokens from him (the guy who stormed out because he tipped his 70 before while she was dancing/teasing and didn't message him):

2:48 AM fsk1248
Go ahead and remove your panties, pretty please

2:48 AM [ ME ]
@fsk1248 go ahead and tip for the goal pretty please

2:49 AM fsk1248
@[ ME ] I can't, Pm me and explain why

2:49 AM [ ME ]
I don't need to explain why and don't need you to explain why, but just don't ask/demand when you know the rules and how it works, and you see the goal is for the removal of the panties.

BoogieKing.jpg

MyFreeCams doesn't fuck around when it comes to racist trolls, so I'm sending them this screenshot right now. 👍

Scum always rises to the surface. What a drop-kick this guy is.

I'm sure Shrimp Dick's days on MFC are numbered. :) He's been on MFC since Dec. 29, 2015, and only has 27 reward points (When you buy your first 200 tokens, I believe you get 20 points). Not exactly a huge loss for MFC anyway.

Haha. Guess you can never be pregnant enough for the pregnancy fetishists. Their ideal woman is probably at least 14 months into it 😄

Congratulations by the way, since it's apparently official :)
Its very apparent and official, just not so apparent on my face, which is what he could see.

Thank you! :)