AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oh, my poor eyes...... and my stomach is doing revolutions faster than the washing machine on spin. Guess I asked for that though (kinda). Thanks :)
Sorry, I got my karma... I've been stuck watching it over and over trying to figure out what that was in the can. It's driving me nuts. It looks like a whole chicken? I feel like I can't move forward with my day, until I figure the mystery out.... Uuuuugh.

Sorry, I got my karma... I've been stuck watching it over and over trying to figure out what that was in the can. It's driving me nuts. It looks like a whole chicken? I feel like I can't move forward with my day, until I figure the mystery out.... Uuuuugh.
Pretty sure when I lived in the US for a few years, that was a thing - Sweet Sue was the brand, IIRC. Whole chicken (or 'chook' for us Aussies) in a can.

wtf its tonight?

Notice: [Blocked by Babybot, from
e3502667b27852d0097cd117b5cc7384ace14082.jpg
@ghostdhosthoat , for RUDENESS]: "Ugly slut"
@ghostdhosthoat , for RUDENESS]: "Vaping is ugly"
@ghostdhosthoat , for RUDENESS]: "Dumb bitch"
otice: [Blocked by Babybot, from
@ghostdhosthoat , for RUDENESS]: "Smoke or leave you stuoid vape whore"

Every time i vape, this guy come with another account after bann and wrote this shits

sick grim reaper GIF by Psychrome
Gordon Ramsay Reaction GIF by Hell's Kitchen

There's NO way Gordon Ramsay would approve of that!
Before I eat things, I always like to ask myself "Would Gordon Ramsay approve of this?" or "Would I feel comfortable serving this to Gordon Ramsay?".
If the answer's no, then I think twice.
And I'm pretty fricken healthy these days.

Last edited:
So this guy is the guy i mentioned before, he is in her room a lot and always does the sneaky, annoying "requests" (he is gold).
Gold, as in level 35 - 54? I honestly sometimes have difficulties telling bronze users from gold users on SC sine the colour is so similar in the chat. At least they are on my monitor.
On the other hand I've seen grey level 9 users who joined 5 years ago and red level 80+ users who joined 3 months ago. The user level isn't always a good indicator of anything in terms of social skills.

But if you want a better chance of special attention and privileges after tipping 70 tks, go to one of the practically deserted rooms on page 200+ and let it rip, but I sorta doubt 70 tks gives you hero status anywhere.

I am a grown man and I still don't understand bra sizes!!! Why is it so confusing? Can't it just be like shoe sizes? DAMN!
Bra sizes are in fact like shoe sizes: there are about 10 different measuring standards globally, and they are all based on assigning seemingly arbitrary numbers and letters to ideal bodily features that only exists in a laboratory setting 🤭 Anyway, there is no "38DD" bra size where I live. You'd find it on the rack under "85F". Sorry for confusing you even more :cool:

I'm not a tit man anyway, but because of those pesky chromosomes I stumble around with, I have yet to see a woman who don't have nice tits.

Gold, as in level 35 - 54? I honestly sometimes have difficulties telling bronze users from gold users on SC sine the colour is so similar in the chat. At least they are on my monitor.
On the other hand I've seen grey level 9 users who joined 5 years ago and red level 80+ users who joined 3 months ago. The user level isn't always a good indicator of anything in terms of social skills.

But if you want a better chance of special attention and privileges after tipping 70 tks, go to one of the practically deserted rooms on page 200+ and let it rip, but I sorta doubt 70 tks gives you hero status anywhere.

Yes, that gold.
He has come to her room for weeks or even months and talks lots and does all the "love dovey" stuff, and does the sneaky requests for things, he had never tipped 1 token, yet yesterday finally tipped those 70 or however many, then got so pissy because, as ALWAYS, she was up dancing and moving around. I can't begin to imagine how annoying he is in PM - it's great to read compliments, but he seems to be one who does the "your eyes are like stars" crap constantly lol.

I think that would do my head in more than any insults if I was a model. I would find it impossible not to roll my eyes.

He has come to her room for weeks or even months and talks lots and does all the "love dovey" stuff, and does the sneaky requests for things, he had never tipped 1 token, yet yesterday finally tipped those 70 or however many, then got so pissy because, as ALWAYS, she was up dancing and moving around.
So ... uhh ... he basically tipped her to sit still and concentrate on whatever he was saying? I don't get these guys who are hell bent on shoe horning the room into whatever it is they like instead of just finding another place to ply their "trade". It's not like there aren't hundreds of models who would be happy to entertain the only user in the room in exchange for a few hundred tokens, although I already feel sorry for that other model if this entitled mmodel monopoly user ever takes his business elsewhere :(

I can name a couple of latina SC models who would get up and energetically dance (solo) salsa until they were out of breath if you tipped them for it. I love that stuff! The beaming smiles, sweat and shortness of breath after is really sexy!

"your eyes are like stars"
Wait..what ? She should ask him what he means by that.

Is he trying to say they come out at night? If so he may be confusing them w her teeth/ dentures!
(and I mean that in a nice way, women who have dentures likely give better BJs, I can't wait until I get to that point! I know men love that).

Wait..what ? She should ask him what he means by that.

Is he trying to say they come out at night? If so he may be confusing them w her teeth/ dentures!
(and I mean that in a nice way, women who have dentures likely give better BJs, I can't wait until I get to that point! I know men love that).

Oh he hasn't personally said that one, that's what lots of gresy say, but I think it means something about brightening up the room or ... I dunno exactly lol.
"Your smile is like a morning sunrise" and all that rubbish that guys love to try and say to impress models.

Oh he hasn't personally said that one, that's what lots of gresy say, but I think it means something about brightening up the room or ... I dunno exactly lol.
"Your smile is like a morning sunrise" and all that rubbish that guys love to try and say to impress models.
Lol..
"your smile is like a morning sunrise...it reminds me I'm too broke to afford coffee right now" hahahahahahahaha.
People should call people on that shit. Make them explain exactly how/ what they mean rotfl.

So this member kept giving me tokens, while I wasn't on the webcam(I took a break to eat), and then when I came back, he kept giving me 5-10 tokens, once 50, for nothing. , but still I showed her breasts, ass, I thanked him, all right, he said absolutely nothing, it doesn't bother me, then he gave me for something, I did like in tipmenu , and then I dressed back he wrote to me that I was a whore and that I took his money, I don't understand these types of people. I didn't ask him anything. I'm so dissapointed on people, they can ruin all mood for nothing.

So this member kept giving me tokens, while I wasn't on the webcam(I took a break to eat), and then when I came back, he kept giving me 5-10 tokens, once 50, for nothing.{.....}he wrote to me that I was a whore and that I took his money, I don't understand these types of people. I didn't ask him anything. I'm so dissapointed on people, they can ruin all mood for nothing.
Maybe they had some kind of kink around that behaviour? Seen that a few times in a particular room, and yet the same guy returns to do it again. So, I figure it is his thing.
But it must be difficult from the model's viewpoint, best to just ignore them. Maybe they'll tip even more for that!
ETA: if they posted negative stuff in the public chat afterwards, or down-voted you (on CB), then they'd deserve a ban, but otherwise it's easy tokens.

Reactions: MarieElise
Maybe they had some kind of kink around that behaviour? Seen that a few times in a particular room, and yet the same guy returns to do it again. So, I figure it is his thing.
But it must be difficult from the model's viewpoint, best to just ignore them. Maybe they'll tip even more for that!
ETA: if they posted negative stuff in the public chat afterwards, or down-voted you (on CB), then they'd deserve a ban, but otherwise it's easy tokens.
I didn't thinked about it, I blocked it anyway, I also sent an email to support in case it gives me thumbs down, today I woke up with thumbs down with "odd", I don't even know from who, it's like that nonsense that they can vote after 25 tok, I would change that, 1000 tok and they can vote.

The weirdest one I got tonight, was from a guy who's never spent any money in my room, and who I don't know. First time in, and he says...

"Can I ask you a question; would you clone yourself?"

Lol, I ignored him and never answered.
Then I either kicked him, or he left of his own accord, can't quite remember.
I would imagine it was going in the direction of a nerdy scientific 3some w me, him, and my clone. But really... who fucking knows 🤷‍♀️

"Can I ask you a question; would you clone yourself?"
[........]
I would imagine it was going in the direction of a nerdy scientific 3some w me, him, and my clone. But really... who fucking knows 🤷‍♀️
Reminds me, in a room once and this guy wrote
"if society ever permits human cloning, please would you volunteer for it?"
Figured it was his way of saying he saw her as perfect. And a welcome change from 'ur perfect bb'

Figured it was his way of saying he saw her as perfect. And a welcome change from 'ur perfect bb'
Ah, everything becomes clear. Thank you, lol.

light lights out GIF

ETA; People like that make me not wanna sell my panties. I'm scared they're gonna try and harvest my DNA from them and do something nerdy, and sexually weird with it. :rofl:

Last edited:
ETA; People like that make me not wanna sell my panties. I'm scared they're gonna try and harvest my DNA from them and do something nerdy, and sexually weird with it. :rofl:
Now I'm showing my age, since this movie immediately sprang to mind on reading this^.
At 14, I thought it was so cool. Channel-surfing about 6 months ago, I found it replaying, and realised just how baaaaaad it really was :)
weird_science.jpg