AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Treated unfairly

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2021
I go to a certain model's room in camsoda and tipper quite good most of the time but here lately I've been haven't been able to tip and she don't really talk to me that much and when she did it was usually hateful and I spy on her and privates she treat them guys a lot differently than when I go to a private I confronted her with this and she got upset am I right to say that?

I go to a certain model's room in camsoda and tipper quite good most of the time but here lately I've been haven't been able to tip and she don't really talk to me that much and when she did it was usually hateful and I spy on her and privates she treat them guys a lot differently than when I go to a private I confronted her with this and she got upset am I right to say that?
I don't fully understand the question. Are you right to confront her you mean?
If you want to get blocked or have her think/ fear you are crossing the line into being obsessed w her or something, sure. It's not something I would do if I wanted the model to continue being open to shows with me long term. If I wanted a block, sure I'd do that.

People who overanalyze and spy a lot can run the risk of coming off really obsessive and off-putting, in a boundary-crossing sick way.

It's natural to feel close to models you spent time/ money on/ with. But this seems very boundary-crossing, and red flaggish.
As an experienced, busy model I would say that you need to take a break from that specific model or cam sites, if you feel like you are getting overinvolved. On the flip side I always think it's nice to be friendly to guys who have spent on you in the past, but not much beyond a friendly "hello", "happy holidays" or whatever. It sends the wrong message to them, and runs the potential of feeding into a lot of confusion and pain.

Last edited:
I don't fully understand the question. Are you right to confront her you mean?
If you want to get blocked or have her think/ fear you are crossing the line into being obsessed w her or something, sure. It's not something I would do if I wanted the model to continue being open to shows with me long term. If I wanted a block, sure I'd do that.

People who overanalyze and spy a lot can run the risk of coming off really obsessive and off-putting, in a boundary-crossing sick way.

It's natural to feel close to models you spent time/ money on/ with. But this seems very boundary-crossing, and red flaggish.
As an experienced, busy model I would say that you need to take a break from that specific model or cam sites, if you feel like you are getting overinvolved. On the flip side I always think it's nice to be friendly to guys who have spent on you in the past, but not much beyond a friendly "hello", "happy holidays" or whatever. It sends the wrong message to them, and runs the potential of feeding into a lot of confusion and pain.
Thanks. You are right I'm too over involved I need to back off for a while and maybe stay gone off the site for a while thank you for your advice

She provides a service. You are no longer paying for that service, or at least not paying enough to make it worth doting on you. She's not your girlfriend. Nothing unfair is happening here.
She does tell me she loves me a lot and that can send the wrong signal but then I should be immature enough to know what it is it's all fantasy here and she's that's their job is to fulfill it and that's it

• Wat?!
Reactions: MarieElise
She does tell me she loves me a lot and that can send the wrong signal but then I should be immature enough to know what it is it's all fantasy here and she's that's their job is to fulfill it and that's it
What is the context of her saying that she loves you?

Like you ask for a roleplay show where she's your girlfriend and/or wife, and she says it in that show?
You say something that cracks her up, and she slaps her thigh and says ; "Awh man, I love you Wet Willy69"?
Or she's staring into the camera on a token site, randomly telling you she loves you, with big ole puppy dog eyes (out of seemingly nowhere)?

Context is everything here.

Hateful how? Can you give some examples? Like are you going in her room and saying hi, and she's immediately firing back with "TIP ME, YOU PUSSY ASS BITCH!" or something?
Not sure what you mean when you say she treats them differently. Maybe the guys in private shows are paying for some kind of roleplay, or those are her favorite regulars that she gets along really well with?

She does tell me she loves me a lot and that can send the wrong signal
Honestly, in the context of camsite interactions, that phrase should not be taken literally by anyone.
At worst, it is trying to manipulate, and at best, it is intended to mean "thanks, I like your tips/comments/support/company/sense of humour etc" and nothing beyond that.

ETA: the best advice I would offer is to never spy on someone else's private, if you have feelings for that model - tip her instead, but don't compare interactions with someone else to yours.

remember op, you have a transactional relationship with her. she may say what she thinks you want to hear to keep you spending. this is her job. she of course may treat others differently because they may have different needs than you.

take a gander at this: parasocial relationships

If I had a dollar (or even a token) everytime a cam model said she loved me, really loved me, really really looooooveeeeeed me, called me mi amor, told me I was nicer than anyone else, said te amo or te quiero, missed me a lot, missed me like crazy, blew up my inbox with hearts, hugs and kisses or that her job was so, so boring without me in her room, I would be a fucking millionaire. Or at least a wanking millionaire.

They're actually saying Your call is important to us, and we all know what that means. On some level the model actually do think it's important that you show up, but it's not because you're such a super fantastic guy and that her life is meaningless without your jokes or non-paying company. It is what it is.

Show up, do banter, maybe wank, pay and go home.

(And please don't give me the "you go to the wrong rooms" routine again ... )

Honestly, in the context of camsite interactions, that phrase should not be taken literally by anyone.
At worst, it is trying to manipulate, and at best, it is intended to mean "thanks, I like your tips/comments/support/company/sense of humour etc" and nothing beyond that.

ETA: the best advice I would offer is to never spy on someone else's private, if you have feelings for that model - tip her instead, but don't compare interactions with someone else to yours.
Thank you

If I had a dollar (or even a token) everytime a cam model said she loved me, really loved me, really really looooooveeeeeed me, called me mi amor, told me I was nicer than anyone else, said te amo or te quiero, missed me a lot, missed me like crazy, blew up my inbox with hearts, hugs and kisses or that her job was so, so boring without me in her room, I would be a fucking millionaire. Or at least a wanking millionaire.

They're actually saying Your call is important to us, and we all know what that means. On some level the model actually do think it's important that you show up, but it's not because you're such a super fantastic guy and that her life is meaningless without your jokes or non-paying company. It is what it is.

Thanks

Thanks

Can understand your mood, Bros.
In my opinion, every user must remain calm, because this is their job (provide services and ask for your tips)

She said " love you" only based on politeness.
(If a "whale" shows up, they will love him more)

Maybe send you private message is from studio operator, not from model
(and maybe is a man even...)

Can understand your mood, Bros.
In my opinion, every user must remain calm, because this is their job (provide services and ask for your tips)

She said " love you" only based on politeness.
(If a "whale" shows up, they will love him more)

Maybe send you private message is from studio operator, not from model
(and maybe is a man even...)
You're right. Could be a man on the other end of the keyboard. It's just like you say the best thing to do is go take care of what you need to and get out of there no emotions is better don't put your heart on the sleeve because it'll get smashed LOL thanks for your advice

Reactions: dps77923
I have an update on my friend treated unfairly. I might have forgot to mention that now I am an unemployed because of the layoff due to the pandemic crisis anyway I finally got to where I couldn't tip and she slowly but surely quit listening and wouldn't answer my messages. I confronted her with this and it was just like I thought at the end there it's all about the money all them times you told me she loved me she didn't I'm naive anyway we don't talk anymore I broke it off to everyone else if they say they love you believe me they're telling everyone that don't go for it thank you oh and by the way to the models don't tell us that you love us cuz we're too gullible as it is thanks for the input and advice

I finally got to where I couldn't tip and she slowly but surely quit listening and wouldn't answer my messages.
Bit of a dick move on the model's part since she's basically assuming you will never have money again, but on the other hand it's understandable. Don't expect to be entertained if you can't pay for it. if my token balance is zero I rarely even log on, much less show up in a room and expect any real attention.

Bit of a dick move on the model's part since she's basically assuming you will never have money again, but on the other hand it's understandable. Don't expect to be entertained if you can't pay for it. if my token balance is zero I rarely even log on, much less show up in a room and expect any real attention.
For 2 months straight I missed one day going in Tiffany didn't say staying all night most of her shift so I got kind of used to it I guess I was hypnotized cuz I really cared about her but that's okay you get over things like that thanks for your advice and your understanding

Rod that's good advice the spine part especially but what is done is done we no longer see each other no more it was mutual LOL so I'll just come and start scattering my chips around and not get involved with just one I think that'll be for the best thanks again

Reactions: rockin_rod
I have an update on my friend treated unfairly. I might have forgot to mention that now I am an unemployed because of the layoff due to the pandemic crisis anyway I finally got to where I couldn't tip and she slowly but surely quit listening and wouldn't answer my messages. I confronted her with this and it was just like I thought at the end there it's all about the money all them times you told me she loved me she didn't I'm naive anyway we don't talk anymore I broke it off to everyone else if they say they love you believe me they're telling everyone that don't go for it thank you oh and by the way to the models don't tell us that you love us cuz we're too gullible as it is thanks for the input and advice

I had asked you a couple days ago to give examples of what you meant when you said she's being "hateful."

I'm not sure if you're going into her room and instantly private messaging her instead of just saying hi in the chat, but that can get annoying. I know that too many members have this habit of seeing a favorite model online and while in her room they are PMing her to death with "Hi" and every thought that enters their head...instead of just talking to her right there in the chat (which could also help inspire other members to chat too). I'm not trying to spend several minutes having a one-on-one PM conversation (Taking my attention away from my chat) when I need to be focusing on the chat and trying to earn tips.

Now if you're going directly into her public chat and just saying hi, then I think it's reasonable to expect her to at least say "Hi" back to you. Whether you're tipping today or not, I don't think it's too much to ask that a model at least responds to your "Hi." Sounds like it may be time to move on to another model(s) if that's really how you're gonna be treated now.

just because you spent $x amount of dollars in the past doesn't mean the model is going to keep giving you the same amount of attention when you stop. that's what makes cammodel relationships tranasctional. the model isn't being hateful if she isn't treating you the same like she once was, she is doing her job and setting boundaries.

just because you spent $x amount of dollars in the past doesn't mean the model is going to keep giving you the same amount of attention when you stop. that's what makes cammodel relationships tranasctional. the model isn't being hateful if she isn't treating you the same like she once was, she is doing her job and setting boundaries.
Oddly enough friendships do occur. Not relationships, but friendships. And friends will give each other space and not hound each other because one chose to go silent for whatever reason.
In the ops case, yes, it is purely transactional.

Yeah. If I have no budget, I stay offline.

Yeah here's the thing OP, this model could see what's happening here and feed into it further, thus taking advantage of you and fleecing you for everything you've got. Or she could do what's right, which looks to be what she's doing, and cut you off right here and now. How would you feel a few months down the line if she let this little fantasy go on further, I'll tell you how; probably worse. So cut her some slack.

Covid's been/ is hard and isolating all of us. We're all in the same boat, ya know.

Reactions: Brit and AudriTwo
Oddly enough friendships do occur. Not relationships, but friendships. And friends will give each other space and not hound each other because one chose to go silent for whatever reason.
In the ops case, yes, it is purely transactional.
i would never doubt friendships can occur. many models on this forum have developed friendships with members. Heck we know all know people or are that person who made friends with customers at their job. And i totes agree, friends do all of that and especially respect their work.

this isn't a read by any means but from personal experience. some men will mistake my friendliness as friendship or something more when i'm being nice to them. happens both online and offline. could be also why op feels hurt by the model's actions. again not coming across as shameful.

Yeah. If I have no budget, I stay offline.
Also just to tack on, on many sites you can watch from logged out status anyway if you have no money or can't spend. You can get some good laughs, and still feel a part of things.

i would never doubt friendships can occur. many models on this forum have developed friendships with members. Heck we know all know people or are that person who made friends with customers at their job. And i totes agree, friends do all of that and especially respect their work.

this isn't a read by any means but from personal experience. some men will mistake my friendliness as friendship or something more when i'm being nice to them. happens both online and offline. could be also why op feels hurt by the model's actions. again not coming across as shameful.
I just wish many many more would differentiate reality from fantasy. And not try to make a fantasy a false reality when the other side does not want to be dragged into another's delusions. I'm not referencing the op at this point, but from over the years of hearing and reading story's and witnessing first hand of some of the damage that has been done by some members of cam sites who should in reality disconnect themselves from the internet.

Last edited:
I just wish many many more would differentiate reality from fantasy. And not try to make a fantasy a false reality when the other side does not want to be dragged into another's delusions. I'm not referencing the op at this point, but from over the years of hearing and reading story's and witnessing first hand of some of the damage that has been done by some members of cam sites who should in reality disconnect themselves from the internet.
that would be super neat and make our jobs a lot easier (or maybe harder for the cammodels that lovecon 🤔)

Status
Not open for further replies.