AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Regarding possibility cam studio that over exploiting their models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2022
Hello everyone

i am new here, and actually i am here just for this very matter
first i am just casual cam-sites visitor, not a cam-model myself

its just like since last month, there is particular model that caught my attention, not only because she is pretty, but i think is she also quite different that most model
and the most important thing is that because the way she doing the show is just "odd"

what odd is that, this model, doing everything she can, like play with dildo, anal, cum/squirting, even no-one tipping her. So basically giving free-show.
well this is so obvious, what for tipping the model. if the model giving free show, right ?
and she doing same thing everyday.

based cam-site tracker, it seems she starting camming like 3months+ ago, but the visitor not really growing that much. And she like didnt learn anything to improve her cam-show.

What really make me sad, despite she doing all she can, all she make per-day (from camming on multiple-sites) is around below 2000tokens accumulated for 6ghours of camming.
which mean, even IF she getting 40%, she only getting $80 that IF she get 2000token and 40%.... for the days she getting below 1000token and 30%, she making around $30 or even less
probably making $1000/month is big in eastern europe? i dont know, but i feel its way to low. She should can making like 5000token/6hours.

i fell really bad for her, i tried to talk to her, by giving few quick advice
this help abit, so she now make in private when doing squirt, even its only on CB, while she let other sites open

but as i feel things still not-right, and i learn that she work with studio, i tried talk to her again and then i said something like " if ur studio telling you to squirt for free, u should think again about your studio"
which obviously that studio-operator didnt like it and banned me (that when i am sure that studio-operator that handle the chat)

at first i did not even know anything about cam-studios, but after i look around on internet, i learn more about camming world

also just now, when typing the title, the suggestion showing similar things regarding studio behavior

But what really odd to me :
Why this cam-studio is so stupid, that all they can do just exploiting the models ?
i mean every cam-studio goal is making money right? whats the point exploiting the models if they not making more money anyway ?
The should already know that "play/tease" is what make more money, not the "main-show", while the "main-show" should be the reward for goal/after get paid, but they showing it for FREE.
And also i am not sure why those models not quiting? maybe the studio put their income on hold ? or threat them ?

I also find this studio have suspicious activity, like in random day, there is like a viewer, just give big-tips (like 10x 100tokens) without asking anything, then after a while they went away
even i know there are possibility that generous person just come bay and just tips
but seeing it already happens for few times plus based what i read that lots cam-studio have relation with mafia, and using it as money laundering,
make me thinking are that studio just using the model to covering their activity ?

Anyway i just care about the model, even i dont know those model, but i feel really sad for them, they should not only make way more money, they shouldnt get exploited that way.

I know probably there nothing we can do about it, and i dont want the model get into trouble either

But I am hoping maybe someone in here have advice / opinion , or something that can help that model to have better life, more like better work-situation for her.
probably some models in here have similar past experience, and figure out how to go out from those .

i dont share the model username, because i dont want to cause her any trouble, but incase someone in here need the username for like checking out, please pm me.

Anyway thank you for your time reading this.

Hi. Instead of giving this model unsolicited advice while she's trying to work, if you truly want to help her, you should tip her. You're putting effort into doing the math to figure out how much money she makes in six hours, but what I haven't seen anywhere in your post is you telling us that you tip her.

Hi. Instead of giving this model unsolicited advice while she's trying to work, if you truly want to help her, you should tip her. You're putting effort into doing the math to figure out how much money she makes in six hours, but what I haven't seen anywhere in your post is you telling us that you tip her.
yes, i should tip her more, i did tip her otherwise there wont any chat with her

what i am thinking, there only so much i can give her, i am not fat-rich-guy, where i can give 10k token for her everyday.
thus i am thinking other way to make her get more than i can give her

and thank you for input

Since she is camming on multiple sites how do you know what she is making? Sounds like you are assuming a lot of things.

"One gets such wholesale returns of conjecture out of such a trifling investment of fact." - Mark Twain
even say if private tips no visible to see. Which i didnt see she getting lots private request, some times even the studio set 6token/minutes for private.

Each of her cam site have goal, most set like 2000token, from there, isnt we know how much she getting overally ?
ie. site A: Goal#1 @450 . Site B: Goal#1 @1200 . Site C: getting nothing
is it wrong if i am thinking she getting 1650token accumulated ?

except maybe she have another cam sites that i dont know, which giving her many token

But then we can hearing tips-sound, and i know most of that sound is CB and SC token-sounds

Or if on cam-model side way different, than what visitor see, maybe you willing to share some detail?

Hmm. All I can think of to say is that it really isn't any of your business, to question her or to offer advice, especially as you are not experienced in such matters.
If you like the model, the best thing you can do is to support her by tipping her.

ETA: whoops I missed @yummybrownfox's reply while considering the original post and typing. Totally agree, ^this
Thank you for your input, yes maybe tipping her is the best way i can do for her

probably making $1000/month is big in eastern europe? i dont know, but i feel its way to low. She should can making like 5000token/6hours.
Some nice stereotyping you have going on there. It makes no sense asking that because "eastern europe" is not actually a thing in this respect. If you go with the laziest of lazy and outdated definitions "countries that used to be in the old Soviet bloc", it encompasses upwards of 400 million people in a couple of dozen countries. In some of these USD 1000/month is very good money, while in others it's just nice pocket change.

By your own logic, how is it exploitation if she'a making $1000/month? How is it money laundering when they tip her a couple of hundred tokens per session? Sure, the alleged mafia could have hundreds of girls they do the same with so the laundering actually makes a dent, but we don't know that.

You are making way too many assumptions with your post, and you can't fix any of the problems you have dreamt up for her anyway. Tip her if you like the show and the model, but nobody likes being told how to do their job.

Some nice stereotyping you have going on there. It makes no sense asking that because "eastern europe" is not actually a thing in this respect. If you go with the laziest of lazy and outdated definitions "countries that used to be in the old Soviet bloc", it encompasses upwards of 400 million people in a couple of dozen countries. In some of these USD 1000/month is very good money, while in others it's just nice pocket change.

By your own logic, how is it exploitation if she'a making $1000/month? How is it money laundering when they tip her a couple of hundred tokens per session? Sure, the alleged mafia could have hundreds of girls they do the same with so the laundering actually makes a dent, but we don't know that.

You are making way too many assumptions with your post, and you can't fix any of the problems you have dreamt up for her anyway. Tip her if you like the show and the model, but nobody likes being told how to do their job.

hello thank you for the reply

the exploitation part is because she doing (or being told) "free" show when there no one tipped her for, or tipping her while she doing her show
maybe that to attract people to come, yes it sure attract some, but i rarely see someone tipping her when she doing "free-show", if there are someone tipping its more like 1tokens things.
IF she getting tons of tips every time she doing it, i wouldnt make such this post asking people about it.
It is like as if the studio telling her to make certain amount of token, or she need to do squirt show.

so it make me wander, is she forced to do that far? i mean she should already now, many times she doing teases and got way more token (because the viewer wanting more) than when she doing "main-show", and viewer just enjoying the free-show. So what the point for giving free-show ?
can you explain me this logic ?
Do any cam-models in here, feeling generous to do free cum/squirt show everyday for whatever reason?

and thats it, the part that i think the studio exploiting the models.

Now if we talk with the money she made, say $1000/month means/big for certain country, why we summary that getting $1000 means not exploiting ?
we know there no solid rules between what model do and their income, right ?
so why summarize it together? like i said in my first post, it just make me sad, to see a girl doing everything she can, and just making that much of money, especially IF she ordered to do such things.
while i am seeing other model, making way more money than her without doing as much as her.
Dont tell me she been camming like 3months plus and she didnt learn anything. Beside the studio should giving her advices how to make more money.
Arent for both of them have same goal to make more money ?

for the money-laundering part, indeed its just my wild-assumptions, it just based on what i am seeing with people commonly, most people tips for menu to play, some tips big in private.
But those people not saying anything, just drop the token and leave after a while (even if they might leave tips-note), and as far when i visit the her room, i never see those people again, they might come when i am not in her room, yes its possible.
i know its possible some generous people just visit and tips, but such that rare isnt it ?
from what i know those big-tipper usually the models regulars, i didnt see those are her regulars
her viewer is usually less than 100viewer/sites, with half is annon, so those tips or user with token is quite standout.
but yeah, it just my baseless assumption.

and please dont get me wrong, like the title
i am nothing against the model, i am supporting her, if its all her doing and she decide it, all is good, she can do whatever she want.
Its just to me the "Studio" that seems shady, and it make me concern for her.

Last edited:
So...you're a newer casual viewer who wants to offer unsolicited advice to a model during camming hours based on most likely inaccurate conjecture.

Here's a thought. I know you're a dude and poor cam models should totally listen to the advise of a man simply because he thinks he knows better. How about you mind your own business instead of trying to mess with someone else's?

If her cam game hasn't changed then it's most likely working for her. Models have their schticks. Members tip decent without having to be associated with thoughts of mafia or money laundering.

Since she is camming on multiple sites how do you know what she is making? Sounds like you are assuming a lot of things.

"One gets such wholesale returns of conjecture out of such a trifling investment of fact." - Mark Twain

This was basically my thought too. She may be appearing to do something for free, but who is to say she isn't on 10 other sites and people are tipping for it and/or she is in a private show on one/some?
Even the models you think are constantly naked and performing a "free" show, are really not - they are on another site performing and you/others are happening to get a "free" show. But as mentioned above by others, why not help her and tip during these times, even if it's small amounts (I know this is subjective based on income, but most sites have the "smallest" buy a package at 100 tokens, so let's call that "small" for this sake).

But as mentioned above by others, why not help her and tip during these times, even if it's small amounts (I know this is subjective based on income, but most sites have the "smallest" buy a package at 100 tokens, so let's call that "small" for this sake).

Yup. ManyVids Live currently has it to where members can buy 199 tokens for only $1. MyFreeCams has small token packages that start at $1.49 (It buys 10 tokens). No excuses.

So...you're a newer casual viewer who wants to offer unsolicited advice to a model during camming hours based on most likely inaccurate conjecture.

Here's a thought. I know you're a dude and poor cam models should totally listen to the advise of a man simply because he thinks he knows better. How about you mind your own business instead of trying to mess with someone else's?

If her cam game hasn't changed then it's most likely working for her. Models have their schticks. Members tip decent without having to be associated with thoughts of mafia or money laundering.
hi yes, looking at people post in here i realize probably what i am doing is bad rather than helping her

and i am really thank you for everyone in here that posted because somehow it give me answer and also new view, especially from model perspective.

as far as advice, i never think an advice something like "told" that a person need to follow
its more like an opinion, you can take it if you want or just simply ignore it if you dont want to

as far as casual as i am, with like 3-4years of checking at cam-models, looking what been successful and not. The things i am seeing is that bargaining-self either for promoting your show or for other reason, isnt the best move, i never see a pro-model doing that.

And i have IT analytics background myself, and as cam-sites grow bigger, various stats cam also popping up like "cbexplorer" etc.
we can check, how a model growing, and i dont see major growing with what she is doing for last few month.
Also with how easy people recording other cam now, with now we can see many what called "cam-archive" this could give bad impact to the model in long run as model growing and more people looking around. So yeah thats what i thought from my side.

This was basically my thought too. She may be appearing to do something for free, but who is to say she isn't on 10 other sites and people are tipping for it and/or she is in a private show on one/some?
Even the models you think are constantly naked and performing a "free" show, are really not - they are on another site performing and you/others are happening to get a "free" show. But as mentioned above by others, why not help her and tip during these times, even if it's small amounts (I know this is subjective based on income, but most sites have the "smallest" buy a package at 100 tokens, so let's call that "small" for this sake).

Yes, such this possible, and maybe better to think just that way

So far like i said in one of i posted, the studio giving model username similar over various cam sites, so its easy to find on other sites
maybe i didnt find every sites she on, beside i didnt hear any token sound from other sites often other than CB/SC.

As far as tip, i did tip her, i know its nothing for the show i see from her, but i did tip 200token few times just for chat for like less than 5mins
i even join her fansclub, but then like said in my first post, i got banned by studio-operator, so yeah i havent tip her again ever since.

i planned to keep the $10 fansclub registered despite i didnt get anything from it, but after i think again, she not even getting good meal from it
and thinking a part of it go to the studio, which i didnt like to, so yeah i cancelled it.

Clearly the model is giving you lots of entertainment or preoccupying time with. You should of definitely tip her for all the time you spent finding her streams and calculating her income.

its all begin when i saw her doing show for hours, without anyone barely tip her, probably what people called it "bad-day"
we can see when someone bored, tired, sigh. from their body movement
then few days later, same thing, and happen on few next other days too.
i kinda feel pity for her and make me just want to help her, but just tipping myself wont sustainable in long-run and the most i can tip comfortably / day is like mere 200token
thus i thought some advice/idea to improve the cam-show maybe be better.

But thats it, i did what i can, and yeah just hope the best for her.

One thing i am not sure in here, maybe my first post is not clear ?
I am asking regarding possibility studio exploiting the model
but the response i am getting from here is like those considered all the model-own-doing? which is maybe not the case, as i often saw her chat with operator, and sometimes make a thought before doing it. And also its not really the thing i am asking for.
IF this about the model, and the model talk/chat directly for me, i would already got the answer directly from her, and not bringing me here asking it opinion to people in here.

But eitherway i got the answer more or less, and thank you for your reply

If she caught your interest, why not put your time and energy and time into tipping her instead of writing this semi-useless post? I don't want to be mean but it seems like you spend a lot of time in her room since you've observed and assumed so many things.
Hello

no its not mean at all

its simply because to me, with how much i am capable tipping her alone, it wont change anything.

those small tips not only barely give any help for her, it might rather make her keeping in same-cam-show-style (if she thinking she still getting tips by doing same thing) which i am seeing not-good, as i think she deserve way more token for what she doings.
so if possible what i am hoping is she can improve her cam-show for way better earnings.

But i did what i can, so yeah
if there anything i can do then its like you and everyone said in here.

Last edited:
I agree with basically everything the OP’s responders have said so far.

first i am just casual cam-sites visitor, not a cam-model myself

No disrespect, but this was obvious to me based on some of your comments. Some of what you consider unusual behavior or a red flag is actually very common to see on a cam site and not a huge cause for concern.

By your own admission, you’re really not qualified to give advice on anything (other than your own personal tastes) or to identify what is or isn’t a good practice.

i fell really bad for her, i tried to talk to her, by giving few quick advice

Again, it’s not your place to give modeling advice. If you’re not a model (and not even a very experienced viewer of models), you are highly likely to be ignorant to what the true best practices really are. Your advice is probably unwanted at best, potentially damaging at worst.

The should already know that "play/tease" is what make more money, not the "main-show", while the "main-show" should be the reward for goal/after get paid, but they showing it for FREE.
And also i am not sure why those models not quiting? maybe the studio put their income on hold ? or threat them ?

I also find this studio have suspicious activity, like in random day, there is like a viewer, just give big-tips (like 10x 100tokens) without asking anything, then after a while they went away
even i know there are possibility that generous person just come bay and just tips
but seeing it already happens for few times plus based what i read that lots cam-studio have relation with mafia, and using it as money laundering,
make me thinking are that studio just using the model to covering their activity ?

You’re making a lot of wild assumptions here based on little more than an uninformed gut feeling. How do you know that play/tease makes more money? Even if it does for some models, how do you know that’s the right tactic for THIS model? Even if you’re correct, it would be a lucky guess because you don’t have the knowledge to make that determination.

The mafia thing is just bonkers. I’m not saying it has never happened (because I don’t know), but for your mind to go there based on so little information tells me that you’re way too invested in finding some scandal here that probably does not exist.

Even if I gave you 100% benefit of the doubt that this model isn’t earning enough money, isn’t using the right tactics and works for a subpar studio… all of that is probably fairly common and still not a cause for outside interference. Some models/studios just don’t do well. It’s certainly not the customer’s job to “save” them (or to assume they know how to).

even say if private tips no visible to see. Which i didnt see she getting lots private request, some times even the studio set 6token/minutes for private.

Each of her cam site have goal, most set like 2000token, from there, isnt we know how much she getting overally ?
ie. site A: Goal#1 @450 . Site B: Goal#1 @1200 . Site C: getting nothing
is it wrong if i am thinking she getting 1650token accumulated ?

except maybe she have another cam sites that i dont know, which giving her many token

But then we can hearing tips-sound, and i know most of that sound is CB and SC token-sounds

Or if on cam-model side way different, than what visitor see, maybe you willing to share some detail?

One word keeps screaming itself in my mind, stalking.

Beyond that, goals don't tell you the whole story and you quite probably don't know all the sites.

Quit camming for a while, relax, find another hobby for a whi!e. You are getting way too obsessed with this. At a minimum stop visiting this model. It doesn't sound healthy.

its all begin when i saw her doing show for hours, without anyone barely tip her, probably what people called it "bad-day"
we can see when someone bored, tired, sigh. from their body movement
then few days later, same thing, and happen on few next other days too.
i kinda feel pity for her and make me just want to help her, but just tipping myself wont sustainable in long-run and the most i can tip comfortably / day is like mere 200token
thus i thought some advice/idea to improve the cam-show maybe be better.

200 tokens is usually $10 in the model's pocket. I get so many members tipping me 1 token, so if I were to get a 200-token tip (Or even 200 tokens total from the same member) I would squeal. LOL. You and other members have to stop with this "My __ token tips don't make a difference" way of thinking. With the number of members who pass through our chatrooms everyday (who are perfectly capable of tipping), if every single one of them tipped us what they can, it would help. That's certainly better than not tipping at all.

Also, stop thinking of it as tipping to "help a model." When members talk like this, it makes it sound like a charity case or something. Lol. You should be tipping because you are enjoying the room of a cam model who's turning you on, and is engaging you in conversation. And because you respect the fact that this is her job.

Again, listen to what everyone here is telling you, and don't give models unsolicited advice when they're trying to work. You may find yourself getting banned from rooms for doing this, even if you thought you were just helping. I just had a member on Stripchat giving me unsolicited advice on how I should go buy a tip vibe so I get more tips. 🙄 I'm tired of having to tell members that I am not interested in tip vibes, and I've stopped using insertion toys a long-ass time ago...and just use regular vibrators now. But there's always gonna be some man trying to tell a woman wtf she should do with her body, and what will make her feel good. LOL. Stay in your lane.

hi yes, looking at people post in here i realize probably what i am doing is bad rather than helping her

and i am really thank you for everyone in here that posted because somehow it give me answer and also new view, especially from model perspective.

as far as advice, i never think an advice something like "told" that a person need to follow
its more like an opinion, you can take it if you want or just simply ignore it if you dont want to

as far as casual as i am, with like 3-4years of checking at cam-models, looking what been successful and not. The things i am seeing is that bargaining-self either for promoting your show or for other reason, isnt the best move, i never see a pro-model doing that.

And i have IT analytics background myself, and as cam-sites grow bigger, various stats cam also popping up like "cbexplorer" etc.
we can check, how a model growing, and i dont see major growing with what she is doing for last few month.
Also with how easy people recording other cam now, with now we can see many what called "cam-archive" this could give bad impact to the model in long run as model growing and more people looking around. So yeah thats what i thought from my side.
Still don't understand why you're trying to be a white knight here. You never yawn or get bored with your job? Doing a performance takes a fuckton of energy often to be met with rude asshat comments and those who offer unsolicited advice or stalk statistics. I've often rolled my eyes or been bored on cam. It's not a token fest every second and there are slow spots. If she works for a studio she probably has to be on for a specific amount of time for her shift. It's fucking hard faking being sexy with rude comments or when all you want to do is eat lunch or get rid of cramps.

I splitcam and often make most of the tokens on one site and next day the other site makes more. Different usernames for some sites. I'd be pissed if I had someone stalking my metrics. That's none of their business.

Just because you have an IT background or casually watch cams doesn't make you an expert on how to run a room. I couldn't do what one awesome x model does because it's not my thing. I couldn't make it look natural. Same with y model who also runs a successful room. Both x and y are making great money but it's not my schtick. You cannot tell one model to do something and expect it to work better than what she's already doing. You have no actual expertise since you have no clue what's going on behind the scenes. I have a theater background. I watch movies and have an expensive cam/gimbal setup. That doesn't make me a cameraman or movie producer. Your causal watching and IT background doesn't make you an expert on camming.

hello thank you for the reply
You're welcome.

the exploitation part is because she doing (or being told) "free" show when there no one tipped her for, or tipping her while she doing her show
I don't know the first thing about running a studio or being on cam, but there is absolutely no lack of cam models who masturbate on cam like there is no tomorrow while nobody appears to be tipping. I'm always assuming *someone* paid for it. I've been to studio web pages where the studio explains to their prospective models that they can choose between 12 different cam sites to stream on, so it's not such a stretch of the imagination to think that the tips for her "free show" is coming in from somewhere else.

In any case, someone, somewhere made a decision about doing a show that looks free, and it's IMO none of our business why.

So what the point for giving free-show ?
can you explain me this logic ?
No (see above), but you're assuming it's free because you can't see the tips. It could be a large private tip, a tip from another site or something she does to pull people in in the long run. It could also be a recording. Who knows 🤷‍♂️

while i am seeing other model, making way more money than her without doing as much as her.
I think all the users in here know about a cam model or two we think should make way more money, but what can you do besides tipping and perhaps being a regular?

Sure, maybe she is being exploited by her studio...

But it seems way more likely that she is a new performer who is still working out how to run and build her business. She sounds a bit clueless maybe, but not like she's being coerced. Watching numbers over a couple of months isn't going to give you a good idea of how successful someone might be over time.

I know you said you were banned, but moving forward in other rooms: Tip if you like what she is doing. Not to save her, not because you think she is getting a big enough cut of the payout, but because you are paying for a service offered. I understand how it might appear to a viewer, but what you have described doesn't seem like cause for concern to me.

I hope she finds learning resources to improve her stream and gets what she wants out of this.

yes, i should tip her more, i did tip her otherwise there wont any chat with her

what i am thinking, there only so much i can give her, i am not fat-rich-guy, where i can give 10k token for her everyday.
thus i am thinking other way to make her get more than i can give her

and thank you for input
Did SHE ask you about that?
The fist question to reply before doing anything.

Reactions: Diana_Devil
One thing i am not sure in here, maybe my first post is not clear ?
I am asking regarding possibility studio exploiting the model
but the response i am getting from here is like those considered all the model-own-doing? ...

Because this isn't your business, dude! Plus asking on forum about some studio logics and processes... Seriously? How can someone else's experience (which might be even from another country) help? Ok, u'll understand something and... what? People are answering to the part they really can affect, the rest is a waste of time.

IF this about the model, and the model talk/chat directly for me, i would already got the answer directly from her, and not bringing me here asking it opinion to people in here.
Are you sure? Don't get me wrong, but you sound a bit annoying 😬And here us a true fact - you can be banned by a model for not tipping enough, just because she has such mindset. No operator or studio can be involved.

Just calm down and do not put your nose where you are not invited. For the model you can only give an advice to use google and social nets to find blogs about camming. If she asked you! If not, be ready to be banned🤷🏻‍♀️ And don't go further.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diana_Devil
Status
Not open for further replies.